Any good dermatologist to recommend?

megan01

You can call 6100 1122 for the one at Lucky Plaza. I paid $1920 for 24 sessions. I understand that they have a promotion going on right now that enables you to do an installment based on your package. Don't worry, they don't do hard selling and I was really comfortable during my first (trial) visit. It was a no obligation treatment that impressed me.

gooddurian

Hi babes

I am letting go some of my points 25-30 @ $40 / point for laser treatments at PPP clinic, www.ppp.com.sg

Anyone interested kindly PM me. Thanks
smile.gif

bellebella

Try PPP. No downtime . After about 10 daily visits, I am confident to leave home without any make up or BB cream. Usually my oily skin is acne prone.

I am letting go of 40 to 50 sessions of laser plus light treatment at S $10 each. Expiry of sessions Aug 2017. Please email if [email protected]

Aleesure

i am facing clogged pores problem for many years. i dont know who to seek help for as my friends around me have pretty good and flawless skin. I went to Maple clinic, DRX clinic, Celevenus, Dr Georgia Lee before, they couldn't solve my problem. :(
And i am getting wed next year!!!

phirahh

i am facing clogged pores problem for many years. i dont know who to seek help for as my friends around me have pretty good and flawless skin. I went to Maple clinic, DRX clinic, Celevenus, Dr Georgia Lee before, they couldn't solve my problem. :(
And i am getting wed next year!!!
Try dr Kenneth at the Sloane clinic. Cured me of my severe acne. You need to be willing to take medication (non hormonal) though, off the counter products will almost never work for very bad acne.

joannecc.

Dr Goh Seng Heng's clinic aka PPP (for Pores Pimples Pigmentation), treated my all my facial problems. Dr Thien is my doctor in charge and he is very kind and considerate towards all my expectations (as i am a demanding BTB :p) My pimple scars have been removed significantly, my face is less oily, and most importantly, it glows from within! Even my facial lady can't give me this result! You can go for a one time complimentary consultation at either Lucky Plaza, Holland Village or West Coast Plaza. I usually go to the one at Lucky Plaza since Dr Thien is there. Request for him and you'll know what I mean. Good luck!

How many session did you take to see results and price? :)

Sukamridll

Hi everyone. Im just here to let things out . You may or not read this but.. I know we all suffered from these horrible diseased called acne. Personally ive have had acne almost all my life. I also have it now and it is horrible. I swear my self esteem drop straight to the ground. I have been isolating myself in the room for god knows how many weeks . It really destroyed my life. Last week 2/08/2016 I went to 8-11 clinic in yishun to treat my acne and hoping to find answer. Th doctor whom treated me was Dr Kevin Goh. He told me that i had bad acne especially ard my cheek and jawline ( which is the worst). I actually already knew that those words were gonna come out from the doctor's mouth. He told me its going to be okay in 4 months time. I was prescribed Nimegen 10mg , Erythromycin 250mg to be taken day and night , a couple of serum and 1 cleanser. To be honest i was so excited for the turnover. When i went back home , i read the description on the meds and i look over at the Nimegen tablets and notice it say MAY CAUSE OUTBREAK FIRST 2 MONTHS. I was scared to even popp a pill. So i left the Nimegen meds alone and went on with the Erythromycin which was the antibiotic. A week has past and i really dont know if my skin actually got better. I mean there are a few acne when subside but also a few that cause me almost a trauma. I saw my left cheek began to grew big pustules . Its not only one but 3 atleast. I dont know if the antibiotic cause me to have initial breakout or not. I really dont know. Bear in my that my face was already covered with horrible blemishes and having a few more around my cheek make it look even worst. I was so scared and paranoid. Im a guy and this was the only thing that almost had me in tears. I know it sounds stupid but just a glimpse of me actually wanted to commit suicide. It was so heartbreaking to looked at my face. Every night when i wash my face , i would turn off the toilet light . I dont even want to look at the reflection of myself. I have lost so much opportunities in life . Im only 20 and i know there is alot of opportunity for me to grab. Man i would trade half of my life just to have a clear skin i swear. I know its has only been amost 2 weeks but man it takes a more thn a week to to actually accept my flaws. Im still trying to stay strong and hope for the best. Thank you for reading this. Means a lot to me.

frommisstomrs

Hello there :) chin up. You are still young so your skin is still going through changes.
What cleared my acne was neutrogena cleanser. ImageUploadedByForum1471278370.046801.jpg

frommisstomrs

@Sukamridll,
If you are not allergic or sensitive to tea tree oil, it might be a good option. Many of my friends does get good result from it.

Do also remember to moisturize your face when if it is oily skin. My skin is oily as there is a lack of moisture which then the skin will give out more oil thus leading to more breakout.

I took a long time to recover from my bad breakout too. I read up on ingredients, take care of my eating habits too, always have patience! :))

Feel free to ask more questions alright?

WhoKnowsMe?

Dr Kelvin Goh has 2 clinics. I've went to a few sessions for my skin problems. In my opinion, he is reliable but his treatment on me yet to be proven effective .

cheers_229

Hi all,

I have been battling with acne for many years and did consult several doctors before and hence is now sharing with you my experience. I was with Niks for many years and religiously apply the many layers of medicine on my face and this successfully control the outbreak for about 10 years plus. I experienced outbreak again when I reach thirty plus and was asked to do chemical peel. My skin has become very sensitive over the years due to use of Niks products and hence I decided not to do chemical peel.

I switched to TCM and stopped using Niks products. The outbreak was very severe once I stopped Niks products all at once. I was asked to control diet and I did acupuncture together with eating medicine. I managed to control my diet for about 90% of the time as it is very difficult to avoid the forbidden food totally. There is an overall improvement but after about 1 year the condition did not improve further. I will have 1-2 pimples appearing every single day without stop, yes, every single day. I have switched to another TCM but things are still the same. As long as there are days when there is no pimple appearing, I will see it as an improvement but yet, the day has not happened.

I am thinking of going to Clifford clinic now as I have read many bloggers rave about his AGNES treatment. Any kind souls who have tried this treatment before can give me an honest feedback as I really cannot think of any other alternatives already.

lwzc88

Niks products make your skin become more sensitive?

I think the best way to control acne is with medication.. accutane etc. But of coz not good Long term.

sue kim woo

Try Asia Aesthetic Clinic. Dr Daniel Chang is my doctor in charge and he is a very experienced and down to earth doctor. He is honest with what he can and cannot achieve, and even discourages me from doing more treatments then necessary. My pimple scars have been removed significantly, my face is clean and clear, and most importantly, it has a radiance unlike before!