Any comments on Sealy Mattress

dear_dear

Hi All,

Hehe long time nv check this forum liao...Busy with my wedding stuffs. By the way, I bought a Sealy Mattress at Aero. Its Queen size & I bought it at $1199. Very reasonable prices. For those who are interested in Sealy mattress can go & take a look.

dear_dear

hi duffybuff,

I m referring to Aero Furnishing...Normally I think the promotion is on weekends...Hope will help you...

cawaii

hi angeline,
knows this come a little too late but just for info - dun have the invoice with me now and if i remember correctly the robinson disc is actual price less 35% + add'l 5%(for member) & then less $200.

pinkbear

Hi Anriel Low and Ben,

Which shop in the IMM can be bargained?

Is it the home store..I oso interested in the sealy mattress...

postpet2

Anyone bought the Sealy mattress from Taka over this weekend?
There is a 35% + $300(taka voucher) + 10%(taka card holder)...

May I know if the Madrid range sold in taka similar to Royal Monarch(HarbourFront) or Manchester(Robinson)?

bennysmurf

Hi Jenny,
apologise, it has been some time since I last checked this thread.
Yes it is the Home Store in IMM and Harbourfront.
You get the prices of the Sealy mattress model you want from Robinson's, Harvey Norman etc. Then you go down to Home Store and ask for the price of that particular model. THEN you bargain from there...
Sorry postpet2, not sure if madrid= manchester. Why don't you ask the salesperson? He/she may be in a better position to answer.

bejeweled

Hi all,

I am looking for the Westin Heavenly Bed,
anyone here knows/heard about it?
Heard it's simmons pillowtop mattress, but can't figure out which model.
Cheerios!

eileengoh

hi there..anyone tried out the sealy sapphire mattress and/or the king koil viscoelastic mattress? my husband and i are trying to choose between these 2, but don't seem to see it being mention in this thread leh..appreciate any advice or feedback..thanks..

bstan99

If you like visco-elastics mattress, then you may want to consider Perfecta or Zovac.

For Sealy and KingKoil, the price range is between 3-4K. But the price for Perfecta or Zovac is bet 1-1.5k.

For more info, you may want to visit the following website

http://www.v-shopper.com.sg

I have ordered one Perfecta king size at $980 on Nov 2004 just before the price adjusted. However, it still $500 cheaper than the showroom.

One thing I like to order from here is that I do not need to pay deposit in advance.

interrace

Hi touraco,

no problem for them to do that, they will keep the item for you and deliver when u request.

hope this helps.

chandon

Bought san marino with avana bed frame (with 2 pillows and mattress protector) from robinsons at 2200 less 5 percent (member discount) thus final price is 2090 is this a good deal? i tried mayfair and san marino i think they are different.

makino

Hi Don,

Saw it at Robinsons too. The saleslady said this is a higher range than Mayfair.

Yup I think you've gotten a good deal!

cottoncandy

hi don

u have any idea how much is the san marino on its own and how much is the avana bed frame? coz i also bought the san marino mattress but it costs us $1957 after discount.. can the bed frame be so cheap?

scobido

anyone tried onxy sealy?read that sealy is the lateat model...true?i tried it in imm sealy shop...

any comments?

burbur

tsukushi (makino) > i think you are misleded by the sales in robinson. like the others i was also very blurred by the various models out there. i am very lucky in the sense that i happen to strike a conversation with a sealy manager who is there to pass the document to the gal in the home store. he told me that the mayfair and san marino is not the SAME model. mayfair fabric is more smoother and the density of the foam varies also. he told me mayfair is the better range. having tried san marino, i agree with him. i have placed an order for mayfair. infact, i only get to know this brand after my friend recommend it to me. though my mattress has not been delivered to me yet,i think this is a very wise purchase

makino

chan bee huat,

Then I'm lucky that I've bought Mayfair as well
happy.gif

Do you happen to know anything on the Sealy divan set? Do they use 'boxsprings'?

chandon

Sweet (cottoncandy)

think the price went up after i bought the mattress, went to robinson to take a look again, seems that now the mattress alone is 2260 without bed frame.

Is mayfair 12"?

burbur

tsukushi (makino) > i did not get the divan but i got the boxspring cos my designer has come up with the feature wall.
don>mayfair is 13 inch and i was advised to get bedsheets from peri and martex.

richard79

I've tried Jade and it's really top of most range of sealy mattress. Once you've tried Jade, i can say the rest no need to try liao...

rain_drop

Hi puffyfishy,

how much are you quoted on jade and mayfaiR @ expo? me interested in the 2 models too. Is Jade a new model?

sheron

why dun you consider Manchester instead?
it's $3130 for a king size and less then $4K if you add in the boxspring and headboard in Robinson.

apple_88

hi,

i personally feel that sealy mattress is not so value for money leh. So many housebrand till u don't really know which mattress is good. If u really do a comparison, u will noe that every shop sells different model.

apple_88

moo, pardon me if i said anything bad about Sealy as i was really confused by the amount of housebrand that they gave to the individual outlet till i gave up. From robinson to homestore to harvey norman to takashimaya etc....they all have different models and all the sales person are saying theirs is the latest sealy mattress and is currently exclusive to them. dun u think that something is wrong here?

richard79

well...it's not confusing at all here. This is also common for other brands of mattress.

What i can suggest is to test the actual model at that particular shop you like, and make a reasonable bargain and judgement. If you are still in doubts, just go direct to Sealy Showrooms at either IMM or Furniture Mall. Usually you can get the best deals from them and if you pay by cash, they can throw in more freebies.

meiru

june, i think u got a point there. i am also quite puzzled by the number of models that sealy have. any good recommendations.

My house will only be ready next year, is it too early to start looking for furniture now? any expert advise?

scobido

hi mei ru

think u can start to look out for your home furnishings like what we intend to do. make a note of the material and design that you like and whether it can gel in with your home decor.

my 2cents worth
happy.gif

looking for mattresses now. if anyone resides in the west, perhaps you can go to yung ho road, the bldg opposite macdonld. they have different brands and it seems like they are having sale on dunillop brand now.

unsure whether they always have sale though, if they do, perhaps it is better not to go to them cos the sale price maynot be sale price afterall.

meiru

hi moo,

Thanks for ur 2cents worth. i just request for a list of things to prepare from someone in SB, hope its relevant n helpful loh. At the moment will souce out for bedframe and mattress first. Maybe electronics item also loh, wat u tink of plasma vs lcd??

meiru

hi moo,

Thanks for ur 2cents worth. i just request for a list of things to prepare from someone in SB, hope its relevant n helpful loh. At the moment will souce out for bedframe and mattress first. Maybe electronics item also loh, wat u tink of plasma vs lcd??

apple_88

Richard,

Tks for ur advice. i already change to a simmons mattress after i lose confidence on sealy. now i have an outstanding sealy mattress....haiiii

Mei Ru, u have to tink hard before u decide.

richard79

Hi June Tan,

well, the final choice is yours, no matter what brand you are using, as long as you are comfortable and happy with the product.

meiru

Hi gals,

Any ideas what is the price range of Sealy mattress. Happen to be shopping in Hougang point and came upon a roadshow selling Sealy mattress at only $499. I think it is having a 50% OFF. Any advise?

apple_88

mei ru, u sure? i neber c sealy mattress at tat price before. better check got gurantee anot. if have, it maybe a good buy. Sealy at $499 very tempting. keep mi updated okie.