Amore Fitness Membership

weifung89

I have unlimited 3years membership to sell. You can go for all the classes & any outlets.
I signed up at $3648 & willing to let go at 20% discount. I have not start using yet. Pricing can nego.
PM me if you are interested.

Thanks!

acorna26

Anyone has a amore package to let go? duration of about 1 year? living at thomson, and would like to exercise at the thomsom plaza's branch

jamielin

I have a amore membership, unlimited visit to all outlets. 2 year membership till 16 march 2014. Paid $160/month after gst, willing to let it go at $128/month for remaining months. Please contact me via email to [email protected] only, as I seldom check this. Thanks!

ainnewang

I want to trnsfer an AMORE gym package.
Remaining; 200 sessions of classes/gym and steambath usage.
Selling at: $2000.
Expiry date: 21 Dec, 2014
Venue: Any Amore fitness center except Amore Fitness at Tampines One and City Square Mall as these two outlets are only for unlimited package holders.
my mail:[email protected]

jamielin

Are you looking for amore membership?
My membership is a 2 year's plan, started on 17th march 2012, valid till 16th march 2014.
Each month payment of $128+ Unlimited number of visits, classes, gym, pool or steambaths. Valid for all outlets.

If interested, you will only have to pay me $2560 for the remaining 20 months starting from 17th july. But you can start immediately! Urgently selling off this plan because my mother in-law was diagnosed cancer and need the money. Hope to hear from you soon! Thanks!

bagsroom

I have amore class card for transfer, valid for all branches except tampines and city square.

Card classes can be used for gym, class and steam bath after class. I personally like to join straight fit, kick boxing and yoga in woodland civic center but nowaday I dont have time to go for my classes due to i did not engage maid anymore since my son is big enough to attend child care.

FYI I have lose weight around 16kgs since i joined amore of course you need to balance with your food intake as well
happy.gif

I paid S$1902.89 for 144 card classes, per card will be S$13.21

I still have 115 card classes expired 30th Jun 2014.

I would like to sell it at S$1380 for 115 card classes, 1 card classes will be S$12

If you are keen, pls email me [email protected]

Thanks

hilaryhazel

Hi people, i need to transfer my package which is for once-a week usage. I am currently paying $107 per month and it will expire 07/01/2015. The total amount is $2889 for the remaining months. It is valid for all outlets.

I need to let it go as i will be travelling a lot soon and i will have little chance to use the membership. I am willing to let it go at just $2,160 so thats $27 saving and just $80 per class

Hope to hear from any interested parties soon

vh27

Hi, I want to transfer my AMORE membership which is valid till mid Aug 2013. Access to ALL AMORE outlets EXCEPT city square and Tampines. My membership entitles you to unlimited number of visits, classes, gym and steambath.

Interested parties, please email me at [email protected] Thanks!

gemini_

I'm looking for short term Amore membership. Please PM me if you are letting go.

I was once with Amore for 6 years, would like to rejoin now. Love the Hi-Lo very much and couldn't find another center that can do better than Amore. However some of my favorite instructors like Jovienne and Mei are no longer around. Fortunately still have Fion and Desiree.

Meiling0324

I have unlimited package+Gym 2 years membership to sell. You can go for all the classes signed up at $2588. I have not start using yet. PM me at [email protected] if you are interested. I need to let it go as i will be back Malaysia.

nelea

Looking to get go of my Amore membership. This is valid for gym and all types of class usage at all outlets except Tampines and City Square. I'm left with 149 sessions that is valid until 30 April 2014, which will work out to about 3 classes a week from now until the membership expires. Letting it go at $1490 ($10 per class), transfer amount will be absorbed.

Please send me a PM if you are keen, thanks!

VIVQ

Hi,

For the ladies who are transferring their membership, can I just ask how do you transfer your membership? Because I have Amore membership as well but i have recently suffered a back injury and is unable to exercise and is looking to sell off/transfer the remaining months of the membership. However, when I checked with the staff at Amore, they informed me that the membership is non-transferable and non-refundable. And if I want to transfer the membership, I will have to write in to their HQ and provide all my doctor's supporting documents etc. So I would appreciate if anyone can enlightened me on the transfer process. Many thanks in advance! :)

OllieLia

Hi all,

I have 3.5 months Amore unlimited membership for immediate transfer. Letting it go at $360 (incl GST). Transfer fee will be absorbed. Transfer could be done within this week. For those who has never been with Amore before, joining fee of $120 is applicable.

Please let me know if you are interested via email: [email protected].

Regards,
OllieLia

arnika

Hi, I have a 2- year unlimited membership which I signed for $2,727.22. Each month I pay $114. Unlimited visits to all classes, GYM facilities and steambaths. Valid at their Thomson Plaza Branch. I have not started using yet. Please e-mail me at [email protected]. Thanks.

arnika

Please ignore my posts of 26 April 2013.
I have a 2- year unlimited Amore fitness package which I signed for $2,727.22. Each month I pay $114. The package includes unlimited visits to all Classes, GYM facilities and Steam Baths. The package also allows extensions for Pregnancies, Overseas travels and Medical leave without restrictions to the number of days travelled &/or MCs taken (Amore had changed their policy for claims for extensions for Overseas travel and Medical leave only if each Trip/MC is for 3 days and above. This change took effect for new sign ups after Mar 2012). My package is valid at Thomson Plaza Branch. I have not started using it yet. Price negotiable. Please e-mail me at [email protected]. Thanks.

Grace T Grace

Hi ladies,

I'm letting go of my Amore Fitness packages.

- 192 sessions

- Valid for all classes and gym usage

- Expiring July 2014

- Valid for all outlets except Tampines and City Square

I'm letting it go at $2,000 nett

Pls text me at 9001 6362 if you are interested. Thanks!

vellevelle

Hi ladies, I am letting go of my Amore Fitness Package due to my packed schedule.

Package details:

Expires in Aug 2014 (Around 14-15 months more)
UNLIMITED usage of gym and classes in ALL outlets (City square and Tampines included)
Letting go at $2000 nett. (Cost around $2700+)

If you are interested, please contact me at 97832834 or drop me an email at [email protected]

Thanks!

swtan

Hello,

I actually have an Amore membership to let go, my membership will expire on 10 August 2014, this entry is 9th May so it's almost 15 months more to go.

My membership allows me to access ALL outlets in Singapore, which means unlimited sessions of classes or visit to the gym as well.

I am transferring the plan as I will be undertaking some part-time post-grad course soon which will take up a lot of my time so am letting it go to someone whom will frequent the gym more than me.

I am willing to absorb the transfer fees. Am looking at S$1,300, that's about $87 per month (from May13-Aug14).

If you are comfortable with the price, you can drop me a email at [email protected] and we can take it from there.

Thanks! :)

swtan

Transferred my membership to a fellow member here, thanks for viewing!

Hello,

I actually have an Amore membership to let go, my membership will expire on 10 August 2014, this entry is 9th May so it's almost 15 months more to go.

My membership allows me to access ALL outlets in Singapore, which means unlimited sessions of classes or visit to the gym as well.

I am transferring the plan as I will be undertaking some part-time post-grad course soon which will take up a lot of my time so am letting it go to someone whom will frequent the gym more than me.

I am willing to absorb the transfer fees. Am looking at S$1,300, that's about $87 per month (from May13-Aug14).

If you are comfortable with the price, you can drop me a email at [email protected] and we can take it from there.

Thanks! :)

kellyzelly

Hi, I'm looking for abt 3-6mths amore membership, as am keen to try out the classes.
Interested to hear what you have if you are letting go yours.
Kindly PM me with thanks.

fungjo1

Hi all,

I have an unutilized amore membership to let go at a discount due to work commitments, details as follows:

Term: 2 years (Sept 2013 - Sept 2015)
Price: $2,450 flat
Usage: Unlimited usage for all amore outlets except City Square and Tampines

Transfer fees will be absorbed. Feel free to PM me if interested or would like to know more, thanks! :)

pinky26

Hi all,

If you are looking for short-term exercise plan, then you may consider my amore membership package.
- 88 sessions, expired in June 2014
- you can attend all kind of classes at all outlets except City Squeare and Tampines
- you use the gym facilities FOC when you attending the class

I'm selling at $10 per session (originally bought at $15 per session), i.e. $880. Please email me at [email protected], if you are interested.

honeyleejx

I have AMORE package to let go.
Remaining; 110 sessions of classes/gym and steambath usage.
Expiry date: Sep, 2014
Venue: Any Amore fitness center except Amore Fitness at Tampines One and City Square Mall as these two outlets are only for unlimited package holders.
my mail: [email protected]

ferlyna

Hi,

I have an Amore membership to let go, my membership will expire on 5 April 2015, is a 1 year membership.
I am transferring the plan as I am busy with work and no time to attend for classes or spa or etc. .
My membership fee is $2200. and Im letting go at $1800 let me know if you are interested.
Please email : [email protected].