Aerobics/gym workouts

jewel_1

hi gals.. me three in the west.. can i tag along?
happy.gif

rainnqq

hi lab baby and alicia!

Yeah!!! Eversince joining the forum, I tend to see more east/central bride than west brides
happy.gif
YEAH YEAH!!

So what do you do normally do for exercise and where? Maybe we can compare then can arrange for one time to go for workout together!

jewel_1

rainnqq.. you staying at which part of jurong? i'm at jurong west..

erm... actually i don't exercise de.. currently attending yoga lesson..jogging is fine for me.. too bad i don't know how to swim.. if not i want go swimming.. how abt u?

rainnqq

lost
happy.gif
I stay in jurong west (near OCBC bank).

I don't like jogging but it's the most convenient sports to do.. just head downstairs can already. I love swimming but kinda prefer NTU pool though it's abit far. But heard JE SSC pool is open on Wed and Sat 630am.. have full intention to go but my body is always stuck to the bed at that time and simply refuse to budge hehehe..

Yoga lesson where?? Actually, some of my friends go to the jurong spring cc for aerobics/yoga and other classes. I think the attendance pretty high too.. always see ppl streaming pass the macs with exercise mats on tow :p

jewel_1

hi rainnqq.. true.. jogging is most convenient.. but i find the hardest to get started with.. maybe cos i'm those lazy types.. hee.. ah? pool open so early?

mine is @ jurong green cc.. u learn yoga before?

no la.. not a fan.. just a word that came to mind.. r u a fan?

rainnqq

funny tho, some ppl just love jogging coz they feel FREE
happy.gif

The pool at JE SCC opens 630 only on Wed and Sat, their way of promoting healthy living. U'll be surprised, I heard from a friend who goes there.. quite alot of ppl too hehe.. but I have yet to get myself unstuck from bed yet :p

Jurong green cc? Is that the one near Mobil station? Thought that's hongkah cc. Erhmm yoga?? nope.. haven't learn it before. Is it nice? Coz I'm the sort of impatient person and the thought of sitting there for the whole hour stretching and all.. didn't appeal that much to me haha but I stand corrected of course!

ERhmm used to be a big fan during the 1st season, 2nd season already lost touch as I never watch it :p Guess after a while it gets too complicated :p Now following Da CHang Jin hahaa.. tho would admit it's soap opera sort but I am just glued to it after watching the first 2 sessions!! :p

titania

Hi anyone knows of Aerobics in the east? Near the east coast/Joochiat/Kallang area? i am looking for a group to join

honesty

hi hushhush

been missing from this thread for quite a while....sorry didnt reply u.

I'm usually at fitness first george street or the paragon classes. Wat time do u usually workout?

Hi all,

have anyone tried Hot Yoga for long-term? Ive tried it for 1 session at Pure Yoga and it seems really good because i really sweatout at the end of the lesson, am thinking of joining as a member.

Anyone seen any positive results from Hot Yoga?

Thanks!

happielee

Hi ladies,
Anyone who lived in central/west wanna meet up to jog or join a gym together so we can motivate each other?
Am considering to join a gym,can go for combat n kickboxing classes...very fun!
Email me la...so we can arrange [email protected]

sweetsan

Why not try 30 minutes circuit training at women's only gym? Check out Mind Your Body yesterday.

The article says can burn fat, tone flab in 1/2 hr. Sounds ideal for busy gals like me.

audie

Hi ladies,

sorry for barging in like that, does anybody stay in the paya lebar/kovan area? I wanna join amore, but its boring going alone.

mage

I think Fitness First has got the same membership price. One time admin fee of $88 and monthly subscription of $133.

bestlove

hi

anyone has any fitness first passport package to offer (left with 2-3 months)?
interested to take up, minus the transfer fees.

=)

qwerty08

Hi all,due to work, I need to let go my FF membership (can access to all FF except the one at Paragon)...

Anyone interested to take over?
You need to pay admin fee $88 and monthly $147.66
Contract ends on June 2009.

Please email me if you are interested.
Thank you. :)
[email protected]

carebearz

I lost about 15kg in 4 months with a personal trainer. He's pretty cheap and effective and you don't have to sign up for gym. He can go to your house. My bridal shop was so amazed at my weight loss that even my designer hired him as she's getting married too.

I watch my diet on weekdays but eat better on weekends as my mum tends to cook more. I also went for buffets occasionally in the 4 months. Don't have to deprieved yourself of food. Just google and read why restricting calories intake on a long term basis is not the right way to lose weight.

I also feel healthier, no longer panting when I climb overhead bridges. So gals, to lose weight, do it the right way.

carebearz

I lost about 15kg in 4 months with a personal trainer. He's pretty cheap and effective and you don't have to sign up for gym. He can go to your house. My bridal shop was so amazed at my weight loss that even my designer hired him as she's getting married too.

I watch my diet on weekdays but eat better on weekends as my mum tends to cook more. I also went for buffets occasionally in the 4 months. Don't have to deprieved yourself of food. Just google and read why restricting calories intake on a long term basis is not the right way to lose weight.

I also feel healthier, no longer panting when I climb overhead bridges. So gals, to lose weight, do it the right way.

jong

Hi

There is a very attractive mass fitness workout at a new shopping mall, Orchard Central (next to Somerset MRT). Event is held on 7 Nov (Sat) and 8 Nov (Sun) between 2 pm to 5 pm.

Sign up and pay a registration fee of $10 and redeem shopping and dining vouchers worth $15. Register at www.orchardcentral.com.sg.

Cheers!

sandydy

Hi ,

Have anyone tried amore ?

They are have a private pool just for members and kick boxing classing , yoga , etc classes to take , they really benefitted me alot as their work out reallyhelps me in losing weight , for mums , no worries , they even have a room so that you can do your work out without having to worry where to put your child and the room is spacious and seems fun for them too. Price wise , they have many package which can be choosen , i took up classes there and it cost lesser than going to a slimming agency =) Heard they have quite a number of branches all around singapore , but i go to the one tampies and well , what can i say , i did not regret , hahahha.

fitex

Please quote Singaporebrides.com for discounts in Aerobics/ Kickboxing / Personal Training lessons
happy.gif

FitEx Total Fitness Solutions Group
(Registration No. 53178799X)

Our Services

Personal Training
Aerobics / Kickboxing / Body Pump
Corporate Fitness Programs
Group Exercise
Fitness Events

Do you feel intimidated or lost in the gym? Want to start a new weight loss program? Need someone to motivate you or help with your training?

The Personal Training Program gives you the opportunity to meet one-on-one with a qualified personal trainer to develop a fitness program specifically designed to meet their needs, interests, and time commitments.

For further enquires, call/SMS us at 8-244244-1

rosemarie

I think of my exercise routines as a balance of activities to keep my body in shape. Most of my routine is aerobic, about 40 minutes. I do two routines that consider themselves vigorous for core training, good posture, balance, and limberness. I also do light weights a couple times a week. I gave myself some hernias, so, I don't push that button any more. My goal is being fit and having a healthy lifestyle that I can keep when I'm 90.

What do others find works best for weight control and healthy lifestyle?

yumetta

hi carebearz

do u have the contact of your personal fitness instructor?
how is the fees?

can share with me the fees n schedulel of the training pls?

thank you!;)

rachelbisom

[ http://catering-dietetyczny.com.pl ] Catering Dietetyczny warszawa: Na tej stronie znajdziesz informacje o cateringu dietetycznym. Chcesz jeść zdrowiej , ale nie umiesz lub nie masz czasu gotować? Masz dobre chęci, ale brakuje ci czasu na codzienne przygotowywanie 5 zbilansowanych posiłków? Chcesz się odchudzać, ale nie wiesz jaką dietę wybrać? Super mam dla Ciebie rozwiązanie! Wystarczy, że skorzystasz z cateringu dietetycznego, a zapomnisz o gotowaniu i liczeniu kalorii raz na zawsze. Visit: http://catering-dietetyczny.com.pl

euphoric.love

Hey guys, I do pilates on Saturday at Reps Fitness opposite I12 Katong-1 hour of personal training. Can check them out on FB, trainers are good and am challenged weekly to get better. For you guys that find it hard to take time off to go out to a gym or for classes, you guys can try YouTubing fitness videos. I try to do one hour of Pilates with Blogilates videos everyday.