Advice : Not to use Visualwerks

fairlady95

Hi all,

I've a bad experience with this VG from this company.

Before i met this VG, i have done many surveys. Other VG will advise me to hire a VG from a register company. Of coz, the price will be much higher. Furthermore, this VG told me his price is negotiable. So i've decided to use his service. Have met up twice with him to discuss about the details till almost one month before my big day. He will start to postpone our appointment from one week to another week. Untill few days before my AD, we are supposed to meet up to discuss the final details. He has change the time and venue after we have agreed to meet up at Point A. Lastly, I've decided not to engage this VG. Can imagine if he didn't turn on my AD? We would rather don't engage his service on my AD instead of being play out.

I really doubt his responsibility.

stanelaine08

wow who is this vg? mind sharing? can email me to [email protected] wor. thanks!
happy.gif

zhuge_liang

Hi Fairly,
there's always a reason behind everything... Did u ask him? After all, this PGs and VGs are all human like us... There's always a reason, should ask him... U won't know if reali fates that playing him, at that moment like, his whoever met an accident or something nasty, touch wood...

But how's his work? Meet him twice becoz?

kolster

We also had a very bad experience with this company called eastern production/images of wisdom. We decided to change them 2days before the actual day as we really cant trust them anymore. Luckily,we changed them, the other company is far better then them. At least they produced good standard work, unlike eastern production/images of wisdom.

Seriously, it's really very unlucky to meet such lousy company...they messed up everything and put us into deep trouble 3days before our actual day!