Actual Day Schedule

smileytown

Any1 has their AD schedule (inclusive of church wedding and dinner in one day).

Or does any1 hold church wedding and dinner on seperate day??

Can share?? thks

chipanddale

Hi,

Any one have a schedule for tea ceremony + solemnization + wedding lunch?

HTB and I, one stay in east and one stay in west..

I am trying to come out with the schedule..
Please help!

angelinewang

Hi, I am thinking to have our rom to be held on our actual wedding day dinner. Need your advise if you guys out there have done this before? Is the rom done after the 1st march in..where you get all your guests to witness..
Awaiting for your reply soonest...

sweet_j

Hey all BTBs, just an advise: My PG recommended me to slot in 1~2 hours for outdoor shooting in between the journey from my side to HTB side, which is pretty cool as we get some outdoor pose shots during actual day.

So if you have the luxury, please plan so... Since we already dressed up so well.

btw, my PGs are from 10eyesgallery (an advertiser here as well), very pro yet friendly to work with.

smilem

Any btb can advise on the timing..

Fengshui master said fetch bride 7am to9am.. so does it means by 9am i muz finish my bridegroom side tea ceremony?

min_min_87

one photographer and he will have his own secondary photographer.. so that they know how to work together.. my PG will take all the journalistic style focus on emotions while the secondary photographer will do all the group shots photos to have a complete coverage of the event!
happy.gif
also, main PG will be with me as I prepare for MUA, while secondary PG will be at the groom side..

keidi

Hi All,

Does anyone have any idea on AD schedule as I am planning not to go to my new house and An Chuan.
Is it ok? As the date is purposely selected.

Thanks
happy.gif

nudieposh

hi all.. any brides here thats willing to share their actual day schedule with me?? need some copies as reference..

thanks!

Starzberry

Hello all,

Has anybody used their new house as their "groom/bride house" on their actual wedding day?

Meaning like the groom will set off from his new house to fetch bride from her own house, then go back to their new house (used as the groom's house)...

Thanks!

Loveinstills

Loveinstills Photography
Hello all,

Has anybody used their new house as their "groom/bride house" on their actual wedding day?

Meaning like the groom will set off from his new house to fetch bride from her own house, then go back to their new house (used as the groom's house)...

Thanks!

yes there is :)