Accommodation in Krabi

heatbeat

Hi,

Anybody stayed at the cliff before? Thinking of staying there when I am going in Jan 07 but not sure is it far away from the town area? How long is the ride to the town area?

Anybody can advise? Thanks.

sunrays

hi fond hearts

I'm going krabi in jan 07 too and i was considering the cliff but the thing is that they dun have a bathtub, only a outdoor style shower... I'm gonna book this resort Peace Laguna instead.... prices are about the same as the cliff..

it's my first time to krabi and after much thought we decide to book resort in ao nang beach area but the disappointing thing is the resorts around this beach is either really cheap(but kinda awful) or really expensive(but posh!!)... difficult to find middle range resorts like the cliff around this area leh....

if really got budget next time, my dream destination will be The Racha in Koh Racha,Phuket....U shld chk it out....it's simply divine....

little_a

Hi LPH, this is my first time to Krabi and have booked Krabi La Playa, pool access A. do you have any pics of the room to share? I am going in mid dec.

little_a

LPH, thanks for the pics. I think Pool Access A has got jacuzzi. The pics on the website look nice...Read that there is renovation going on.. not sure if it has completed.

butterkiss

Hi LPH,

I have a question... I noticed that you have been to both Krabi and Phuket... May I ask, which is nicer?

Thank you. =)

lph

lyesha, theres not much renovation going on in the resort itself. but all pool access A room face a construction of a new resort (i think so). so whenever u open ur balcony door u see construction worker. i dont like it.

butter, phuket is more touristy than krabi. patong area is more happenening than ao nang.
i went phuket in aug 06 and krabi in oct 06. both are considered low season but phuket is definetely more crowded. krabi is more peaceful.
i stayed in a nicer resort in phuket compared to krabi.
the resort i stayed at is Access Pool Resort in Karon. All the rooms there have direct access to the swimming pool.
for excusion, both phuket n krabi enables u to go to phi phi, hong island.

butterkiss

Hi LPH,

Thank you for the information. =)
Ya, I can see that accomodation is more ex in Krabi...
Not sure which one I wanna go... hee hee...

elovechat

i pay as little as S$8.50 per person per nite in Krabi. Only got swimming pool. Me not after luxury features in the hotel as I'll be out diving most of the time. Hence, no time to nua in the hotel.

starrylala

Hi there, I'm planning a last min trip to Krabi and am deciding between Pakasai, Pimalai and The Cliff Resort? Anyone knows which is betta? If anybody has pics dat'll b betta.

bunnypop

Hi Everyone

Am going to Krabi next month for honeymoon. Can anyone advise if singapore mobile phone can work there ?

Any recommendations for good and reasonably prices massage spas ? thanks

la3377

Hi! Anyone been to la playa resort recently? I heard the construction have been done. What do u think of the deluxe room A now??

la3377

really!! Aiks!!! I am going to stay at La Playa deluxe room A without whirlpool on april.. With whirlpool was fully booked.. so no choice, that's the next choice.. sian liao lah..

airex

Hi all,

I juz came back from Krabi and stayed at Peace Laguna Resort. I would highly recommend this resort. It's considered a boutique resort, all cottages.. very nice..
happy.gif

If anyone interested, u can email me at [email protected] for pics..

bubblepearl

Any more reco for krabi stay? I will be gog to there for my HM in mid jan but the room rates were abt average 2500bht and above...any good reco?

waxie24

Hi bubblepearl,

you are the same pax in French bridal thread?
I'm also a French btb. I'm going Krabi next week, booked my stay through Wotif after doing my homework.

I am looking for places/island tour information now.

waxie24

my ad is in sept 08

I'm staying at peace laguna resort. the picture of the cottages look really nice. will update u when i return next week. hehe

midas

Sheraton will be nice if u dun mind staying inside the hotel all day...coz its far away from the shops n makan places. i think they may hv hotel transport to aonang beach daily..better check.

mage

I'm going for a short getaway in Krabi after my AD next week. Will be staying in Railey Bay Resort and Spa. Looking forward for a good break!
happy.gif

lavenderbear

Hi all,
i would like to recommend Royal Nakara Hotel at Ao Nang beach. My FH and i were after something cheap, clean and convenient 'cos we plan to go out for activities everyday and only in hotel to sleep at night. Royal Nakara is just 7mins' walk away from Ao Nang beach, it's very new, service is impleccable and rooms are huge and clean. We love it and it cost only TBH2,400 (approx SGD100/night) with a simple breakfast included. Hope other guests will enjoy the place as much as we do.

nobitalk

Hi all

I just found website for booking hotels in Krabi. this site have all hotel and resort in Krabi.
It's very easy for Reservation, High Security Payment System. I booked through this site >>Krabi Hotels

bohnah

guys i always use www.asiatravel.com to book for my hotels, especially in thailand very good rates and instant confirmation. For spa, go to lets's sea let's relax not cheap but very relaxing. For the best pziza ever go to Tanta's Napoli. Its opposite the macdonalds. Pls rent a motor and go around very fun.

abig4il

Hotel voucher for sale CHEAP!! Stay at a luxurious 5-star Ritz Carlton villa in Krabi, Thailand.

2N Stay at Resort Pavillion for 2 persons (including breakfast)

Resort Pavilion

Size: 84 sq. meters (904 sq. ft.) indoor; 95 sq. meters (1023 sq. ft.) outdoor.

Tropical garden views, spacious beds (2m x 4m), walk-in wardrobes and wash basins, rainforest showers, indoor oval shaped bath surrounded by floor to ceiling glass window and/or intimate outdoor bath, and veranda with outdoor lounge beds.

More info about the villa http://reserve.ritzcarlton.com/phulay_bay/Overview.aspx

The original price is S$860 - S$1,008 PER NIGHT (depending on the season)
I am now selling the voucher for S$1,450 for TWO NIGHTS
The voucher is expired in March 2011. Blackout dates run from Dec 22 2010 - Jan 8, 2011.

Let me know if you are interested
happy.gif

the_piggies

I will like to highly recommend Vogue Resort & Spa. It's under the same company as Amari Vogue Resort but it's much cheaper! Stay in the honeymoon suite and you will have an awesome view of the cliff! My hubby and I initially booked for 5 nights at the hotel but ended up extending 2 more nights there! =p

sofiabrown

Hi if you are looking for hotels in krabi, why dont you try some online hotels and consultansies for booking hotels in krabi. It will be easier for you and also you can get attractive offers.

honey32

Hey Sophia, of-course Krabi is good for honeymoon.It is one of the most attractive destination for new couple due to its white sandy beaches, fascinating coral reefs, forest with cave and waterfall, etc. It is an invitation to relax and enjoy life as you never have relaxed and enjoyed before.

honey32

Hey Sophia, of-course Krabi is good for honeymoon.It is one of the most attractive destination for new couple due to its white sandy beaches, fascinating coral reefs, forest with cave and waterfall, etc. It is an invitation to relax and enjoy life as you never have relaxed and enjoyed before.
gold coast family accommodation