Academy Video Productions

Hi Jane, Huilin & Rainydae,

Thank you for the interest in our wedding services. I have sent my replies to your respective e-mail addresses.

To: Huilin & Rainydae,

Let me know your wedding dates, so that we can check our availability. Thanks!

Feel free to give us a call or drop us mail if you have any queries.

We look forward to working with you.

Regards,
Jonny Zhu

Dear poseidon_gal,

Thanks for the interest.

Do check your mail for my reply.

We look forward to assisting you on your big day!

Regards,
Jonny Zhu

phy

Hi
can you send me details on your VG package with/without express highlights? My AD is on 28 Feb 09.
Thanks!

Hi Phy,

Thank you for the inquiry on our services.

I have sent my reply to your mail box.

We look forward to meeting you.

Regards,
Jonny

Hi BandL,

Thank you for your interest in our wedding services.

We have sent our reply to your e-mail.

Feel free to give us a call or drop us a mail if you have any queries.

We look forward to assisting you!

Regards,
Jonny

hkbride

I got married in May, and I got Academy Video Production for my AD. At first, I dun realise they are good and take fir granted for their professionlaism and the effort. But more i attend others wedding, i found that Academy really did the good job.

I want to share all of you becuase i did see some photographers are not doing good...and i'm glad my photos are nice and prefect!!

I dun mind to show my AD photo, just send me email, and i will pass you my facebook link.

Good luck

Hi everyone!

I am the new member in the house! My name is Grace and I will be assisting Jonny in answering your enquiries about our Videography and Photography services for your big day!
happy.gif

Look forward to know everyone here!

Thanks and Cheers!
Grace
[email protected]

hkbride

Hi, angie, i just sent you a prviate message, i attach you the link of my morning and dinner section on my AD.

I'm trying to upload my montage to the Youtube...will share here if i succeed!!

Good luck

Hi Astor,

Thank you for the compliments.

Firstly, I would want to thank you and Kevin for giving us the opportunity to do your wedding.

Secondly, I would want to thank you for the trust you have in us. I supposed the videos & photos would not have turned out that great if we did not have any trust as a foundation.

Whenever we use your morning highlight for our marketing purpose, we received many praises from other couples. (We hope that you don't mind us using your highlight... => )

I would want to thank you and Kevin again for trusting us and we are all delighted that both of you loved the videos and photos.

Regards,
Jonny Zhu

hkbride

Hi, Xiaozhu, i hva send you the email.
However, the video is in DVD format, and the size is too big, so i couildn't upload it on here.

Good luck
Astor

hkbride

Hi, Jonny,
Kevin and I are also happy to have your professional team on our special day, and we do not mind you use our highlight for your marketing purpose ( as long as we look pretty in it, it's ok...hehe!).

By the way, just wondering any couples ask about the bridesmate dress, car deco, venue deco etc...?If they are interested, i can design for them.

Thanks

Astor

angiekc

Hi Astor,

I had viewed yr pics...all very glamourous & excellent pics taken. congratz to u & yr hubby! =)

howz yr uploading of yr montage or video?