Academy Video Productions

Hi Miss Sianny,

Thank you for the inquiry on our promotional package.

I have replied you via e-mail. Do check your inbox for my reply.

I look forward to your reply.

Regards,
Jonny

Dear Hwee Hwee,

Thank you for the interest in our wedding services.

I have replied you via your e-mail. Please check your inbox or junk mail for my reply!

Let me know if you receive it or not.

Regards,
Jonny

Dear Hwee Hwee,

Please let me know your alternative e-mail address, because I received a failure message, saying that the e-mail address does not exist.

Regards,
Jonny

Dear all brides and grooms-to-be,

We will be doing a minor maintenace to our E-mail server. During the maintenance, our e-mail server will still function as per normal and if you send your inquiries to my e-mail address, you might get an error or failure e-mail message.

But don't worry, this is normal. Continue to send in your inquiries via e-mail. Or, you can post your inquiries here and I will do my best to revert to all of you as soon as possible!

Thanks again for your continual interest and inquiries on our Promotional Combo package and other wedding services.

Thank you for the time and have a nice day!

Sincerely,
Jonny

Hi Siong Chai & Puay Hoon,

Yes I did
happy.gif

And I have replied you... Do check your inbox or junk mail for my reply.

In the meanwhile, I will re-send a second mail just in case ;>

Regards,
Jonny

Hi all!

F.Y.I. we have closed the cartoon animation window for June/July 2008, because our Animators' schedule are full.

Thank you for the support!

Cheers!
Jonny

Hi Charmaine!

Thank you for the inquiry... I have sent you the details. Be sure to check your inbox or Spam/Junk mail

Cheers!
Jonny

Hi to all BTBs & GTBs,

I received a few feedbacks via PM that they did not receive my e-mail replies.

Please check your inbox, spam folder or junk-mail folder for my replies. Please let me know if you did not receive it.

I will revert to you asap
happy.gif

Jonny

Hi AhBlur,

Apologise for the delay in my response, because our Studio was undergoing a renovation the past 2 weeks.

I have sent you a PM ;>
Do check your e-mail. Let me know if you didn't managed to get my mail.

Regards,
Jonny

Hi Raspberry,

I apologise for the late reply...

I have sent my response to your e-mail, please check your inbox/spam mail/junk mail.

Please let me know if you managed to get my response
happy.gif

I look forward to your reply.

Regards,
Jonny

Dear Joe!

I apologise for the late reply...

I have responsed to your interest. Please check your inbox/spam mail/junk mail, for my e-mail.

Please let me know if you receive my mail, I will send again if you didn't receive it...

I look forward to your reply
happy.gif

Regards,
Jonny