A Place for Singles

latino

powder only likes/needs ktv, shopping, 3 hrs of sleep each nite, work long hrs and ciggy is his constant companion. lol

powderful07

I'm averse to height and situations where I might get hurt badly...if that's a wimp; then I'll gladly be one...

Just give me a place to laze around...and good food...and I'm happy liao...

skylar

Apparently a lot of gals can survive without food and water for days just by focusing themselves on my good looks...

speechless ...

but then also true lah.. coz when gals see u, immediately they will foam in their mouth, eyeballs upwards roll & start their lapse of fits.. that is why they are usually able to skip their food & water after seeing u lor.. whahahaha.....

agree that beaches might not be too good for powder.. otherwise I might have difficulties spotting him out in the dark.. lol

skylar

Apparently a lot of gals can survive without food and water for days just by focusing themselves on my good looks...

speechless ...

but then also true lah.. coz when gals see u, immediately they will foam in their mouth, eyeballs upwards roll & start their lapse of fits.. that is why they are usually able to skip their food & water after seeing u lor.. whahahaha.....

agree that beaches might not be too good for powder.. otherwise I might have difficulties spotting him out in the dark.. lol

janie_wawa

haha...tats a gd 1 skylar..

btw powderful...juz a gentle reminder...to change ur status in facebook....it is written there tat u r still in O...

powder

latino, all correct except the ktv lah... i know alot of guys who would love to take my place but seriously it's an overkill... i'm a coffee person forced todrink alcohol.

powderful07

Janie! Who gave you access to my facebook???

Have you been stalking me?

I'm not too concerned about the job status on Facebook.
Been getting a lot of weird feedback from some gals here when I changed my profile pic from the kitty sniper to the REAL me!
But it seems that the gals don't like it?
I seriously seriously wonder why???

A cute cuddly kitten with a little rifle or ME?
Answer is obvious right?
Should be ME what...I don't know why people chose that stupid kitten...

Anyway, I changed the pic back to the kitten.
Happy?

Hurt my feelings...

powderful07

Oh I see...

How many times must I stop telling LoveByte (SDU defunct now lah!) to stop using me as their No.1 poster boy to recruit more female members?!

It's a direct violation of my image copyrights...
And not to mention the deceit in making the millions of gals that flock to that website when they didn't know that I have been blissfully engaged to Chi Ling...

It's just so unfair to them...

janie_wawa

ok saw tat...the kitten is so cute...obviously the kitten is better!

wat a gd boy..u actually updated ur job status as well.....u gotta thank mi for moving ur arse to get it updated...hahhaha :p (okok i noe u will say...do i look like i give a shit?)

powderful07

Eh, I got add you in my friend list meh???
What's your name arh?

PS : But I more handsome than the kitten rite? (grabbing at straws now...)

janie_wawa

sorrie to hurt u..but the kitten still look better in ALL ways...top, bottom, left, rite, centre....hahahahahaha

u siao ah..im not in ur list lah...

powderful07

Eh, that Aaron Kwok hairstyle was happening during that era ok!

I was at the fore front of fashion back then in my sec school days!

PS: Are there any ways in Facebook to check who's been watching your profile?

janie_wawa

hbh, hannor

powderful, yes i tink there are some ways to check..u go figure tat out...anyway no point liao lah...i already saw how 'dashing' the emperor look

powderful07

In the case of the reputation of my looks...
The bar is set exceptionally high since the beginning and it had been maintained and improved since then...

Stop grouping me at the subterranean level that you're in...

powderful07

janie...

I don't suppose my email address dropped from the sky and landed in your lap...so it has to come from someone...

Either that or you prayed very hard to God to get a chance to see me...

You better tell me *menacingly look*

janie_wawa

gd morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when exactly is the funeral of the singles har?????? i've been waiting to give my peh kim leh...siang in charge of collecting eh?

janie_wawa

hbh..ok gime ur acc num den..hahaha

skylar, it was the emperor himself who announced it de mahhhhhh!

btw nid any1 to blow trumpet anot? i might have lobang...hahaha

tyra~ellen

I dont think singles r dead? they're active everywhere! hehehe *waves hi*
happy.gif

simpleman

alan, you check your profile setting..

You can restrict it to only people who are your friends.. but I guess a lot of people don't bother.. so even friends of friends can read..

skylar

morningg........

wahh.. still got blow trumpet one ah.. ah bor u come lor.. Janie.. lol...

tyra
whahahahahahah.. indeed true hor..

laundry_woes

SAF.

My boss reject my leave application. 1 day only.

Ta ma de.
Chou ji dan.
Xian ya dan.
#$&(@$&()@*$@()

Never knew I was so impt. Grrr....