A Place for Singles

Less than half hour to go!
happy.gif


Too bad today cannot watch 300 liao... hb says can't make it :P Hope can catch it tomorrow before it's too late...
 


oh no! it was only on Apr 21 tat this May blogged abt her detoriating health and now she is gone.......

This is really sad ~

Life is short....
 
Salsa,
so sad hor.. aiyoh.. me also super stressed at work leh.. but heng got time to come here siao siao abit..
check it out!
477603.gif
 
scary......did u read 1 of e comments? apparently a guy was happily smokin wif his colleague 1 moment, go doc & die @ e clinic.....
 
perhaps i am growing old...kekeke...really cannot "keep up" with this thread liao...each time i log in only at night, the thread like move until dunno where liao... *faint*...felt like reading stale news ...LOL

Have been sooo tired lately mentally and physically i can only log in at night to get my "fix"

GGal, is the "sam wan" u're talkg about the same one WE were talkg about? kekeke
 
hi guys!

howzit going?

been busy... no time to read thread...

and this thread is like the fastest moving lor, hard to keep up...
 
good morning...dun think its a real monday blue ya..tmr will be holiday again....

ya bro, wat's the update?..ONZ the chick liao bor?..keke
 
yah man! bboy.....we are still waiting....'patiently' for your progress update.

And as usual....you came in...post one-two liner and *poof* liao.

Morning folks!
 
大家早ï¼How's the weekend?? I finally got the chance to catch 300. It was fantabulous!!
happy.gif
Really glad we managed to catch it before it finishes it run here. Hope to get the DVD oneday. It was so gripping and touching at the same time.
 
Dropping by to say Hi!!!!!!!

Wahh.. today traffic damn easy man.. think alot of pple not working today ah.. basket, overslept then blow off $$ again on cab.. kekeke..
 
Laundry, Steven Rd to Holland V... hmm.. quite far la, but then, so long as I'm wearing comfy shoes, I can walk on and on and on... We shld do that sometime... Urban trek instead of nature walk...keke... then can stop by Serene Centre for ice cream.. haha..
 
Sorry hor, I dun ever wanna do it again! It's slightly over an hr's walk one way. Plus I got to walk back too. Same reason why I never wanna go mountain trekking ever again after it took me 6 hrs to scale Mt Kinabalu. :P Still damn yaya papaya then & wanna do Nepal after. Anyway, no ice cream stops coz I was torturing my dog along with me. Heheh. Dun think the Serene Centre ice creamery is dog-frenly. But if it's Botanic Garden, I'm game anytime.
happy.gif
 
laundry, wah... that's quite a walk. but i don't mind the idea of urban trek too!!

skylar, traffic was still as bad as the usual days for me leh...

g~gal, new project lor... and a messy one at that so everything's not going smoothly. cannot relac ah... worked at hm last night and will be working at hm tmr again. else i cannot get my annual dose of live badminton action!!
 
1 hr + and you're complaining?!? :S Hah... I thought it was more than that. Heard that Serene Centre has an Island Creamery ice cream shop and I'd like to try their interesting flavors. I dun mind Botanic Garden too... when I have a car to get there :P
 
It wasn't tat bad walking there as it was cloudy then. The journey back was a killer under the hot sweltering sun. U tried walking an hr+ in S'pore's hot humid weather b4?? Dun talk abt overseas lah. Overseas I oso can.

Ya, passed by a few times but never been. Having visions of Sunset Way's Daily Scoop again. *lau nuah*
 
ah siao, not yet... next week..

Laundry, I wasn't talking abt a temperate climate overseas. I was thinking abt the time I walked over 10km w hb in KL under the hot and humid weather and amidst their crazy traffic. Hope you brought enough water for your dog...she's the one wearing the fur coat in summer :P
 
Ya, wasn't expecting the sweltering heat with all the rainy days recently. But we had to get back no matter wat. She had the water parade all the way but still 'bit heartpain over her so no more walks to Holland V anymore!
 
ggal, nothing - just a walk - when I was younger with a group of friends. We walked quite fast and took two rests - once in Town and another at East Coast.

We also walked shorter distance - like once from orchard to changi as well. ha ha actually it is during this walk that I chose my wife - thinking that a woman who can walk long distance with me can walk her life with me. I was obviously wrong leh.
 
Haha.. simpleman.. that's quite a romantic thought.. that the person who can walk with you for long distance can walk thru life with you. Hmm..
 
ggal, I thought so too. Cos my wife then was my gf and she was there with me walking and we were the among the first to reach changi (airport). She was the first female to reach the destination.

I find her determination amazing. Perhaps I am a bit greedy here. She already walked 17 years of her life with me.
 
simpleman, you're not being greedy. I think nobody will expect anything else than what they have been used to getting. But doesn't mean we shld get complacent and take for granted what was given to us.

Perhaps the journey has not ended but she has merely lost her way, taking a long detour to get to the same final destination.
 
ggal, hey. I am off to another destination already - with the 3 presents that she gave me. I won't be waiting for her though. If we meet at another destination so be it, if not I am quite happy to walk alone now.
 
rara & salsa... me too
sad.gif


was all geared up haha!!

tmr watching spidey with a group of friends... hope is wil be nice... but sure crowded
 

Morning peeps... had an anxious past 2 days. Now that the "crisis" seems under control, think I can tell my boss later :P

Laundry, thanks for the link.. that was pretty funny and I always like Dick Lee (his work, not sure abt the person).
 

Back
Top