A Budget ROM? Any advice?

gratefulgal

Hi Wei Wei....I like the greenary of your pics!!! where is this place? Does anyone know where to hold a nice small (12-15pax) ROM? i like greenaries.... Yatch is a lovely idea but... is it pricey?

Thks for all your advise in advance!! *-*

lovingcouple

its at seletar country club.... this place where i am having my ROM... very nice place...

you can look for my sales person, Roy... very nice fella to chat w & flexible person...

mrslee

Hi all, my ROM is wonderful & memorable. StarDus is so experience. They are so well-organised, my families & friends are so happy. My husband & I are very satisfied with their professional service.

lingli77

Hi,
I'm new here.. hoping to get more info on budget ROM.

I'm planning my wedding in 3 mths time. I'm considering holding a simple lunch buffet for ard 30+ pax. I've look thru most of the threads here but the price is abit too high for my budget. My budget is maybe around $25-$35 for per pax. Does anyone have any good venues to recommend? As for StarDus its not in 1 of my option for some personal reasons.Please kindly email me at [email protected] Really needed this info urgently. Thank you so much!

raragal

Jacelyn>hihi...
You can check out Merchant Court Hotel?
Venue: $500++ = $585.50
High Tea Buffet: $25++ = $29.425
I think HSBC has some discount.
happy.gif

Else.. i think also okay..
Min 30pax at the Poolside... Max 40 seating capacity..
But can almost have more standing ard.. then proceed to cafe for buffet..

My guests love the food yest!
happy.gif

happy.gif

lingli77

Hi Rach,
do u haf the quotation for the Merchart Court and u were sayin Venue = 585.50 means on top of the buffet i've to pay them, i still've to pay for booking the venue har?

dun mind can share wif me the details as i'm reali blur.. haha.. thks a great deal!

raragal

Jacelyn> the quotation is already what i've told u...
happy.gif

THey got no discount or anything one..
So.. whatever the cafe is charging for hi tea or lunch buffet...we just pay that..
happy.gif

Venue rental is $500++. Yup... so its no. of guests x $25++ for hi tea buffet on weekends..
happy.gif

You gotta check out their lunch or dinner buffet.. which is more ex.. keke.. :p

Whatever u need to know.. is already stated here..

They'll include set up of table, one nice signature pen.. ring pillow.. and a runner on the table... thats all.. some curtain like thing at the back of the pavilion...

yah.. :p

lingli77

Rach>
thks for the info! then they do provide tables n chrirs for our guests rite? i feel silly asking this question but jus to confirm haha. so how much did u total spend? and one more last question.. do we pay them in full? or we just pay the deposit?

Thanks a zillion!
happy.gif

msjazellim

i am doing my package with Indulgz Weddings. They customise packages according to my budget, so i got everything i wanted, catering, rom gown (i chose a gown that is like the actual day cos i hold my rom and actual day together), suit, flower, photography, wine, beer etc for only $4.5k. wanted to hold in Indulgz Bistro, but venue too small for 120 people. my coordinator offer to source for venue for me, but in the end i hold in my dad' place cos save on venue. my coordinator even went to my gown fitting with me! anyone interested just let me know, i send you package to see. can look for christin, email her at [email protected], tell her Jazel recommend, she might give more things ;)

kittz

Hi all,

I'm looking for a venue to hold my rom ceremony and dinner after that, any good suggestion for it? my budget is about 35-40 per pax. Thanks

elaine82

Hi All,

I am new here.. Really need you help. Planning for my ROM this Dec. Have not decided on the venue yet. Our package is about $2k for 30pax. Could you all help me by send me all the quotation you all have to this email: [email protected] Appreciate it!!! Thank you.
happy.gif

whisky

or u can try seletar country club for their rom package... i having a rom in nov at a outdoor venue called tavern... superd nice view of the golf course n the reservoir too...

mickey08

somth gng for budget rite? consider chalet? i had mine at NSRCC. Book for 2 nites.. i had R&R the following day. Golf, karaoke, swim, bowling..

Do outside catering. Ordered from Purple Stage. Their decos are great!! Nice set up.

very budget but nice!! anyone need great ROM photograher? I got a great photograhper to intro.. his price is awesome too.. $180 for 3hrs.

wywy

I am thinking of having it at NSRCC too. Anyone has any photos to share? I am afraid it's too small for 60 pax.

hazy

Hi wywy, do u mean bookin a chalet at NSRCC?? My cuz had his rom der. The place is big enuf to lay tables for the food n also ard 7 rd tables for the guest

tsuifei

Hi Mickey,

You mean Purple stage decos for you as well? Including the ring pillow, etc?

Mind to share more? How many pax and how much u spent for the whole package?

Thanks!