4" Wedding Shoes

rosewhite

Hi gals,
Anyone wore 4" wedges instead of high heel stilettos? I was thinking that it might be more comfy & easier to balace.. but would it look strange or make any difference with our standing posture?

simplet0tz

I have a tea dress for ROM. I am 170cm and my bf is 173cm.. I am not able to get a heel that suits his height! For short gown, 2.5 to 3 inch should be fine.. but... =(

britany

Hello!!!
I'm really happy because I'm going to get married next December!
I chose my wedding dress and I also just got my bridal shoes from Arika Nerguiz collection.
They're so so elegant and refined!!!and the most important thing:they're extremely comfortable!

erinkgt

Hi all,

I havent find any shoes yet.Have anyone gone for PS??? Mine is on 2oct for both indoor & outdoor. I was told to bring a spare shoe for that day...Cos i never wear high heel before...Problem is my normal shoe is just a slipper...So i was wondering what type of shoes i should buy for spare for photoshoot....

Any advise?
Thanks in advance.

bb_queen

Hi all

I have a pair of size 5 brand new wedding shoes. Never worn before.A lmost 4.5" heel and 0.5" platform in front. Silver color with a small crystal buckle infront. Pls PM me for pictures. Kindly provide your email address too.

bb_queen

539526.gif

h2olily

i bought my silver 4" heels from Daniel Yam boutique, at $80+. worn it for my ROM and planning to wear on PS & AD.

hi Lgt,
if u will b taking pics by e waters/beach, it b good to bring along ur slippers. cheers
happy.gif

mz6467

Hi Movenpick,
I just went to City Plaza this evening and yes they open on saturday but not sure about the time. I was there around 5pm and got my 3.5" silver color wedding shoe with glittery straps. Simple design but I Love it...hehe. Bought it at 2nd floor - MIDAS shoe. Remember to ask for discount ya.
happy.gif

mthm

Actually, ALDO and GUESS have very nice shoes too but range from $150 onwards. You may want to go and have a look. I am also searching for shoes now and need a pair with at least 3 1/2 inches.
sad.gif
too short, no choice.

berie

hi mthm

maybe u can check out anna nucci at far east plaza level 4. They have pretty nice wedding shoes costing between $80-$100.

Their 4 inch wedding shoes are pretty comfortable as the front part is slightly platform to accomodate the height of the heels. It is also very stable.

sooch

hey ladies, can i wear silver shoes with my white wedding gown or does it need to be white? i'm confused!

mz6467

Hi Lynn, of course you can...i am going to wear a silver shoe too. It is perfectly alright. And i think it can also go with your EG as well.
happy.gif

sooch

oh great, thanks! no way I'm going to wear 4-inch heels on any other occasions so one pair will do. it goes with my EG which is a rather mellow blue. i got these during the metro sale on sat, just $47+
happy.gif
woo hoo! will need another pair for tea-dress or qua
happy.gif

657596.jpg

snowgal85

Hi, I am looking for 4inch plattform, anyone know where can get it. i went to city plaza, metro but still cannot find

eileengan

Hi All,

I would suggest URS at Tiong Bahru Plaza. I just bought mine, a pair of white patent platforms, for only 49.90.

Cheers
Eileen

sooch

hmm, those with straps offer better support. you don't want to fall while wearing ur wedding gown. pros and cons....

perfect_moment

Ladies,

Just to share with you in case you are hunting for your wedding shoe

I have managed to find my wedding shoes at Anna nichi and Woodland Metro. Boths come with crystal stub ..the one fron anna nichi cost only $60 and with swarovski crystal. Quite reasonable priced.

You can also try to hunt at Orchard CK Tang, Taka

qarynz

Hi All..

For those with a budget.. u may try out these site I found at multiply..

http://chitchot.multiply.com

Description :
Rhinestone lizard t-strap heel. Adjustable ankle strap. Heel height: 4". Women's whole & half sizes. Imported. All Man Made Material.

Chitchot Shoez (EXCLUSIVE HEELS) @ $89.90/pairs ONLY
689786.jpg

ariele42

Hi ladies

I got a pair of size 3 wedding shoes custom made from leapin lizard for sale

I normalli wear size 35 (size 4) of Charles and Keith Shoes...

Its brand new with a 1cm platform for comfort and has a strap ard the ankle

Bought at $297 selling for $180

703921.jpg
703922.jpg

sylmc

hi suryanty - what's your budget? I have a small budget as I need 3 pairs. I got my shoes from Metro & OG. Look for a brand 'Vivie' in Metro - collection is mostly crystal studs. And in OG - Look for a brand that starts with a 'S'. This pair of shoe is already at my new house so I can't recall. sorry

But if you have the budget, Aldo, Hue & Ninewest at Raffles City have very nice selection.

sweetjt

Hi,

I have a very comprehensive package from Yvonne Creative to let go due to some personal reasons. Original $3088 and i have paid $1088. Willing to let go at $700.

Pls email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

Thanks!

sweetjt

Sorry, there's a typo error. It should be $800.

Pls email me if you are interested and i'll send you the details.

Thanks!

kohyeo

You can look for chinese embroided shoes from Chinatown. I saw a few pairs at shops in Meridian Orchard.

twilite

juz wanna share with whoever looking for white bridal/ wedding shoes...can check out CHARM at Jurong Point. It's opp. Starbucks. They're a fashion shoe boutique but also sells white wedding shoes. I saw all slingbacks. My galfrenz bought 2 pairs...think she paid $70+ for one and the other under $100 as well.

twilite

gee...not forgetting that they've pretty nice ballerinas...and some shoes on sale. 'd shop is pretty huge. by the way, i dun think ivy's wedding shoes' 4". I've wear 4" often...