4" Wedding Shoes

nicethinking

you may want to try one shop at harbourfront which sell wedding shoe. Look for Carrie "Anna Nucci #01-55" and said Odelle recommend, see whether u have better discount.

mary_jane

Amy, I'm a size 3 too. You can try Anna Nucci at Far East Plaza (can't remember whether it's on the 2nd or 3rd floor). I just bought a pair of 4-inch heels there last week, less than $100.

knotty

Rynn,

I like the ChitChot shoe u posted! I saw somethin similar at Centrepoint and its very ex.. 140+
But i didnt see much wedding shoes in the wedsite u provided juz nw.. do the wedding shoes come in season?

piyo_piyo

Hi ladies, just want to share my experience about my wedding shoe searching. It really took me quite sometimes to search for it. I went to a lot of places like Taka, Metro, Paragon, Tangs, Marina Square, OG, Guess, Aldo, Nine West, Essexwalk, Renee L....end up still cant get that pair of shoe that i like. I only want a simple n elegant shoe for silver color with bling bling on it. End up u know what, i found it at the Midas @ city plaza. My friends said my expectation is very high, actually not really loh. Even my hubby also said the shoes either too much details or not nice. Sigh... i actually think of purchase it online but the shipping charges are high enough for me to purchase another pair of shoe le. Sigh...

piyo_piyo

1197316.jpg

jolenelim

anyone interested in this pair of shoes?
i bought from an online shop, never worn (the shoes have been kept for some time so some stains but i can try my best to clean up).
Christian Louboutin replica.
4" but i am not used to this height without the platform on the heels.
size: 37.
colour: silverish white.
material: satin.
price: $100 neg
please email if interested
happy.gif

1233375.jpg

odie24

Hi Jazlynn,

I was also hunting for a champagne coloured heels but i don seem to be able to get the correct shade and height. I came across a lot flats though. My AD is in Jan do email me [email protected] if you come across any.

skipink

Anyone here knows which shop sells shoes to match Kua. I have been searching in chinatown but couldnt find any.

evelyn_t

Hihi, i'm new here....
can i ask if it is usually 1 pair of wedding shoes for both WG & EG? My EG might be red. Does it go well with white shoes?

cherrypink88

hi evelyn, if you have the budget is fine to just hv one pair, usu we hv 2 to 3 hv for the different occasions.

white is a neutral colour, should be able to go with many other colours.

Can try anna nucci, they hv quite alot of nice shoes there. I bought mine there.

cherrypink88

Hi jazylnn,

Can try anna nucci, they hv quite alot of heels there, designs oso quite nice, price oso reasonable.

I bought mine there.

flutty

Hihi
Im looking for Size 3 & at least 4' bridal heels
Anyone has recommendation ?
My feet abit small ... hard to find size 3 heels

cherrypink88

hi flutty,

you can try it at anna nucci, when i went there with my friends to try my WS, my friend was a size 3 and she was also getting married soon, she tried hers there too and manage to get her size and her shoes.

lady_lynn

hi cherrypink88,

though yours are pretty ones too! but mine's really 4".

As my bf is tall i really need tall heels shoes, i love my 4" so much!

1271874.jpg
1271875.jpg

cherrypink88

hi ladylynn,

your 4" heels are really gorgeous! but unfortunately my hb is just about slight taller than i am, otherwise i would love to wear higher heels, sob! sob!

sometimes, really envy other that can wear higher heels!

cherrypink88

Hi ladylynn,

I noticed that your pic size is the same as mine,

As for me, actually my pic size was much much bigger about 1560x2130 but was asked to reduce to 600 while uploading that's why it becomes this size. Did you face the same problem?

lady_lynn

Hi cherrypink88,

Was busy last few days, ha ha, no wonder! Initially my shoes' picture size was 1200x1600 and could not be loaded up as they were too large and was requested to amend to exactly 600.

lady_lynn

Hi evelyn,

I bought mine at Jurong point, but according to their name cards they hv branches at far east plaza and harbour front centre too.

fishyscoprio

Brand New pair of champagne gold wedding shoe size 4
(Or size 35 usually)

Bought from Australia, color does not compliment my WG so letting it go~

Bought at SGD $170
Selling at SGD $130

Interested pls email me at [email protected]

Thanks!
board-post.cgi

fishyscoprio

Brand New pair of champagne gold wedding shoe size 4
(Or size 35 usually)

Bought from Australia, color does not compliment my WG so letting it go~

Bought at SGD $170
Selling at SGD $130

Interested pls email me at [email protected]

Thanks!

1296504.jpg

nic_li

hi cherrypink, what is the price range of the anna puci shoes? the shoes look quite pretty!

btw my girlfriend just had her wedding and recommended this pair of excellent post-wedding party shoes called Rollies (they were featured in URBAN recently). it's really cheap at $15/pair and comes in 3 colours. rolls up nicely for you to put in your clutch bag. plus it comes with a bag to put your heels! my gf's ankles and feet were hurting after a whole day of festivities (esp since wedding heels are new and tall), her Rollies gave her much bliss!

can get them from www.rollies.sg or the Rollies vending machine at Zouk or at TOSS (far east plaza) for now.
1310554.jpg
1310555.jpg

delfi

Hi Ladies,

I have a size 7, 2.5 inch, off-white wedding shoes from Leapin Lizard. Used once in dec 2009 and still in very good condition. Letting go at 100 bucks or drop me a private msg with your offer
happy.gif

1348804.jpg

joedew

Hi all,

I'm selling my Brand new 4 inch blinking heels. It does not match my gowns. Not wear it at all. Size 6 can wear. Selling at loss of $40. Bought at $89.90

1512977.jpg
1512978.jpg