4 inch wedding shoes

bbsquid

Hi suishi,

below is Leapin' Lizards address:
10 Anson Road #01-57 INTERNATIONAL PLAZA

Contact #: 62222783

Mayb u would like to call them before u go down.

chrissrp

Hi Suishi,

Yupz... The address as mentioned by Baby Squid... Very near to Tanjong Pagar MRT... Their Operating Hours: Mon - Fri (11am-7pm), Sat (11am-4pm), Sun (Off)

FYI, it takes abt 3-4 weeks to MTM...

-Chris-

nivedita1

priscillia... u still looking for shoes?
317088.jpg

annann0709

hihi..

me havnt buy my wedding shoes yet. Wedding is approaching soon!!! in Dec 05. So worried now.

Went to paradox before, so far they hav the shoes tat i like most. However it will cost me a bomb($250+). My budget is only abt <$150.

Any recommendations??

I heard leapin lizard also quite ex rite??

dnsspncr

Hi there,
I am new here. But i am a happy lady because i have bought my wedding shoes at Far East Plaza #04-99 shopname call "Basic".Maybe you all can check it out there. My shoe is with diamonte and is silver, its 3 inch and very comfortable and nice.(cost me $169)Be quick, they only limited pair. Chao ! Good luck to you.

chrissrp

AnnAnn,

Yes... U can try Leapin Lizard... There's actually quite alot of design to choose... And wat's more its more comfortable since its MTM... My friend told me she can run with her 4" wedding shoes... That's the reason why i MTM @ Leapin...
happy.gif

The price will depend on the quality of the material, design &amp; padding... If aftr selecting, still over yur budget, can try to talk to the salesperson... They will provide solutions for u...
happy.gif

Hope this helps...

-Chris-

suishi

Hi All brides to be,

Those brides looking for 4inch &amp; reasonable $$$, can go to City Plaza (CP) @ Paya Leber(5min walk frm Paya Leber MRT). Got lot of shoes there, just brought mine there.

fcc

Hi BTB,

I am selling off a pair of URS shoes. It is suitable for wedding. Silver in color with diamante. The height of the shoes is 4", size is 4. Willing to let go at $75, bought it for $89.90. Only wore it for less than 2 hours without walking around much. Shoes is in brand new, perfect condition.

Interested can email me at [email protected]
332230.jpg

puay_kheng

Hi

I've got a value of S$257.25 (incl of GST) at Essex Walk (which sells Paradox shoes) for sale. Looking to sell at S$200. You can choose any design that you like from the shop. Anyone interested, pls sms me. My mobile no. is 97913032.

piggysg

Hi Sharon,

Is your shoes covered-up or open toes ? Can u send me the pic : [email protected]

As I'm looking for covered-up the toes as I'm wearing mini-cheongsum on AD, so dun think is nice to show my 5 toes flying ard when walking or during tea ceremony:p

Thanks

tissuebox1

hi all

i have got a pair of 4inch shoes which i have only wore once for my AD morning. i din wear for my evening cos not used to it.

very brand new and wanting to sell for $20.

pls let me know if u are interesting

poopoo

HI KC,

It is about 1 month, of course if you need express service, they will just charge you a little bit more.

clouds_54

Hi girls

I hv a brand new pair of open toe silver shoes to let go. It's size 6 and abt 3.75" high. I got it OTR at a good price. Interested parties can send me a pte msg here and I'll send you the pics. Thanks!

suishi

Dear All,
I'm selling off 4" MTM frm Leapin Lizard silver heel;size 5, wore only once during AD. Selling @ $200.PM me if you are keen.

elinwokk

OG has a few
happy.gif
i hve seen &amp; reasonably priced also (bec so many indo tai-tai's buy from them *lol*) but when u wear em must be careful. quite high &amp; not a joke if one accidentally loses footing

ccc

my advice is don't wear too high on the AD as u'll be v. stressed over the march in esp. when gowns are long

delenne

3 1/2 inch heels already give me enough problems. i love the look when i try on 4 inch heels, but cant bring myself to buy them. scared buy and wear once then wont wear anymore.

bb_queen

Lina

You are looking for 5 inch?

I have a 4.5 inch brand new shoe for sale. Silver color. Pls PM me if you are keen.

nxh16

Hi,

I have two pair of high heels for sale which i bought to wear for my wedding. Size 7. One pair is white ( wore once), the other pair is gold( never worn before). Please email me at [email protected] if interested. Im looking to let go both at $35 each or $60 for both. Thanks

kylie_wedding

I find it very uncomfortable if its a 4".

Its a day to look good, and if the heels is so high might make the whole process (lots of walking) look tiring and 'pain'.

lady_in_red

Where to get nice selection of wedding shoes? Seems the nice ones are all above $200 at Takashimaya or $100+ for Daniel Yan. Anywhere to find better prices but have a wide enough selection?

ya_corner

Karen Millen Satin Bow Peep Toe Court Shoes
- Size 38
- Colour Silver
- Height 11cm
- Large bow and metal plaque detail to front
- Small concealed platform and stiletto heels
- Wore once n in good condtion.
- Selling at $140.
Bought at $380 to 390+, can't remember.
- Selling a matching dress from Karen Millen too, but haven't post :>

Kindly email me if interested. (can email u a bigger pic)

TERMS AND CONDITIONS
-No refund.
-Buyer pays shipping.
-Not responsible for lost item.

997184.jpg

twilite

can try CHARM @ Jurong Point. They're a fashion shoe boutique but have a wedding column. saw all slingbacks, white wedding shoes with some evening shoes... my galfrenz bought 2 pairs, each pair under $100. Also bought corsage at a dozen with 10% disc. Tis shop also offers beautiful guest books and money box, real feather pens and pen holders. pretty comprehensive.

bridgey

Hi Ladies,

Im letting go a Essex Walk voucher worth S$200 at a good discount. They customized nice wedding shoes with swarovski crystals. Please contact me for more details - [email protected]

Thanks

hazy

Seems that most weddin shoes r 4". i bought mine from Tangs, 4" too. They have quite a couple of bridal series shoes launched recently.