(2016) 2016 brides

High 5! :) then which bridal shops have u shopped around at? Hv u confirmed on 1 yet?

^5! When is your wedding? Mine is 5th November :)

So far I shopped these bridal shops: Digio bridal , Cang Ai wedding, The Louvre Bridal, The Gown Warehouse, White link.
Personally I love The gown warehouse but their photography is outsource to K weddings so in the end I confirmed mine with My dream Wedding (Tras Street)
as my htb love their photography and I did find some gowns that I like so I signed with them :)

eupgenie

^5! When is your wedding? Mine is 5th November :)

So far I shopped these bridal shops: Digio bridal , Cang Ai wedding, The Louvre Bridal, The Gown Warehouse, White link.
Personally I love The gown warehouse but their photography is outsource to K weddings so in the end I confirmed mine with My dream Wedding (Tras Street)
as my htb love their photography and I did find some gowns that I like so I signed with them :)

My wedding is 29th Oct. Jus 1 week before you! I plan to check out Digio and Louvre if i dun see any gowns i like in Bluebay this Sat.. did u just went in to see see look look or u made an appt prior to gg down? Im just worried that they are v pushy haha.. oh i saw an acquiantance of mine (from fb) also signed w dream wedding! Her gowns are nice too~ mind sharing hw much is yr package? :)

My wedding is 29th Oct. Jus 1 week before you! I plan to check out Digio and Louvre if i dun see any gowns i like in Bluebay this Sat.. did u just went in to see see look look or u made an appt prior to gg down? Im just worried that they are v pushy haha.. oh i saw an acquiantance of mine (from fb) also signed w dream wedding! Her gowns are nice too~ mind sharing hw much is yr package? :)

I guess you should start to secure one already because you still need to select gowns and the go for photoshoot. Im doing my photoshoot in first week of April as the album will take about 2-3 months to process not sure how does it work for the bridal shops.

My package is around 3k plus also actually the price is almost the same for the bridal shops that I have visited so far so it really depends on the gowns and photography skills by looking at their albums.

I did make an appointment for The Louvre Bridal,but I don't quite like their service and theirs for accessories need to top up then korean feel need to top up alot things need to top up money so I dropped them off the list too. I think is better for you to make an appointment first. They didn't ask me if I would like to try on the gowns too. Not sure if I should be the one asking or them actually lol.

Anyway, where are you planning to do your nails and buy your wedding heels?

I went to La Belle with my girlfriends. I think they didn't really take me seriously because my HTB wasn't with me. I didn't even get to tour the place! The service and the package price wasn't up to my expectation so I left and never went back.

jassiez

I am seriously contemplating to wear flats for my AD. Any btb here have the same idea as me? Do u girls think if it is yoo informal to wear flats instead of heels?

octobride

I am seriously contemplating to wear flats for my AD. Any btb here have the same idea as me? Do u girls think if it is yoo informal to wear flats instead of heels?

Same. Lol. Dont think I can make it in heels, too tiring and painful. hahaha!
Anyway gown so long, can see our feet meh?

jassiez

Same. Lol. Dont think I can make it in heels, too tiring and painful. hahaha!
Anyway gown so long, can see our feet meh?

Haha.. I think in some photos the shoes will be seen somehow? Not a heels person so I think I shall go hunt for a nice pair of flats for AD!

octobride

Haha.. I think in some photos the shoes will be seen somehow? Not a heels person so I think I shall go hunt for a nice pair of flats for AD!

Maybe something bling bling but not so high. The last thing I want is to fall down infront of everyone!!! Soooo embarrassing!

eupgenie

Maybe something bling bling but not so high. The last thing I want is to fall down infront of everyone!!! Soooo embarrassing!

I bought a short heels (think ~ 2cm) with bling bling.. quite comfy too from pretty fit. Reserved for my wedding day haha! U can go there n try your luck :)

octobride

I bought a short heels (think ~ 2cm) with bling bling.. quite comfy too from pretty fit. Reserved for my wedding day haha! U can go there n try your luck :)

Pazzion also like not bad. Always walk past and see very bling bling ones.
I want to buy open toe kind. Can see nails :p
But actually wearing heels can make your posture look nicer and sexier.

katyew

Pazzion also like not bad. Always walk past and see very bling bling ones.
I want to buy open toe kind. Can see nails :p
But actually wearing heels can make your posture look nicer and sexier.
Ya.. pazzion got quite a few nice design. In the end I got from heatwave.

caren_c

@katyew @octobride @eupgenie @jassiez hi ladies! :) try to see if your gown requires you to wear heels for the length of it. or you can inform your bridal studio so they can alter the gowns accordingly.

i've friends whom got v pretty high heels for their wedding day. but at the end of the day they went barefooted haha! cos its so uncomfortable and they were like"heck la!"

phirahh

Hi all BTBs
What to look out for before signing with the BS? Do I have to try on a few gowns first? If yes, should I wear nubra to the BS? Thanks!

Definitely try the gowns first, and never sign with the first studio :)

Don't need to wear nubra. Gowns all have inner paddings.

lala28

I have signed my bridal package with la belle with photography + make up include for AD.
did your have any gate crash in the morning ? cos i dont feel like having gate crash.. anyone have the same thinking ?

katyew

I have signed my bridal package with la belle with photography + make up include for AD.
did your have any gate crash in the morning ? cos i dont feel like having gate crash.. anyone have the same thinking ?
same same here with la belle. My gate crash will be like simple one.. not really to toture my htb but jus for fun as my htb do not have so call "brothers"

octobride

i'm with Z so using their MUA for my AD :) even engage my MUA for the 2nd march in too.

engaged an external MUA for my mum and mil - Celest Ong. :) She is quite popular and recommended by many. can go take a look on fb :))

Pardon for the noob question, but how is mil and mum going to make up together? All arrive early at the dinner venue?

xrissy

Hi gals! Do you intend to wear the same pair of shoe for pre wedding shoot and AD? Or buy 2 different pairs?

xrissy

For now, intention is 1 unless see another suitable one. Not easy to get a nice and comfy one
Exactly! Same here. Its already so hard to find that one pair, not to mention 2 pairs.. But my concern is if i use it for the shoot, i may dirty or damage the heel

lala28

with la belle. But I will be working overseas for the first half of the year..
I find it better to prepare everything early..
Not like me have to get everything done within 3 mths.. =.=

caren_c

Pardon for the noob question, but how is mil and mum going to make up together? All arrive early at the dinner venue?
yup! you can ask the MUA you engage how long she needs per pax. usually they will ask for how many pax are doing makeup and what time you need them to be ready. then they will advise you on the timing that they will arrive to do makeup :)

I'm not having any gatecrashing too! :) Don't like all the games and don't find them particularly meaningful haha

Anyone knows when do we have to make full payment for bridal shop. Have already paid 50% payment so far. Just wondering how does most bridal shop works.
For mine, already 50% as well. 1st time was when we signed up, then 2nd time was after we chose our gowns. The other 50% will be pre-wedding shoot that day.

Clzh

Hello. I am looking for ad photographer preferably below $1700 for full day (10hrs). Any recommendations?
You can look for forest productions, I think they offer less than $1,700 for 10 hours photography. Or 12loves photography which is a cheaper alternative.

Superxyz

You can look for forest productions, I think they offer less than $1,700 for 10 hours photography. Or 12loves photography which is a cheaper alternative.
Hi, 12loves isnt avail on my day . I considered forest productions as well, but not too keen on their style.