(2016) 2016 brides

Rene_T

Hihi, i am new here.. A Nov Btb.
Have not settle anything except wedding band coz we already ROM.

Still sourcing for the rest. We are looking to hold the banquet at a restaurant.

Any recommendations ?:D

Tung Lok! haha... i had the best food there.

Tingzcrown

What about the toilet? Why not a gd impression? Pls share! Very scare to book with them n realised they are not gd..

Because they had a,showcase At rws aquarium and when we went there , the toilet is smelly and dirty (perhaps by works of tourists eg: china tourist? ) and food served is cold and not nice :( but then again, it depends on where you gonna book dear :)

miojojo

Because they had a,showcase At rws aquarium and when we went there , the toilet is smelly and dirty (perhaps by works of tourists eg: china tourist? ) and food served is cold and not nice :( but then again, it depends on where you gonna book dear :)

Oh.. I will not book the aquarium there, out of budget.. hahaha..

Likely to be ballroom or convention centre..

DJ2016

Oh.. I will not book the aquarium there, out of budget.. hahaha..

Likely to be ballroom or convention centre..
I had my D&D there few years back. It was pretty spacious with 40 over tables..or maybe we got the bigger room. Food wise i don't rem much but shd be ok but not that memorable. But if u gg hold at at RWS, trpt might be a prob, esp if yours a dinner and runs late and most of your guests don't drive.

miojojo

I had my D&D there few years back. It was pretty spacious with 40 over tables..or maybe we got the bigger room. Food wise i don't rem much but shd be ok but not that memorable. But if u gg hold at at RWS, trpt might be a prob, esp if yours a dinner and runs late and most of your guests don't drive.

That's y I wana find bus shuttle service for the guests.. looking for recommendations if any?

Kanzaki

Hihi, i am new here.. A Nov Btb.
Have not settle anything except wedding band coz we already ROM.

Still sourcing for the rest. We are looking to hold the banquet at a restaurant.

Any recommendations ?:D

I would recommend Peony jade restaurant at Clarke Quay! The outlook is very nice and most imptly, food is nice! Downside is that it has limited space, max tables I think is about 25 or less.

Casslow

I'm July bride :)
Have settled my BS, banquet, AD VS and PS
Wedding bands ok as just ROM

Need to look for emcee and also car rental
Wana engage Sylvia but too ex.

Any recommendation for emcee?

hah... quite a few here :D

Me too! still searching for emcee and bridal car.
Hopefully can get friends to help emcee =x

jas1207

Yoz, what have u been settled thus far? I havd settled the followings
Banquet venue:Hilton Singapore
Pre-wed BS, AD PG&VG, MUA&gowns: Ztage
Emcee:Sylvia Tham
Wedding bands:Jann Paul
Reception &Rom table deco:IMperfections
Desserts bar:Kreme&Kookies
JP: pending
Wedding car rentals:pending
Wow u are fast! I settled my venue, bs for pre and actual, wedding bands. I still choosing deco and dessert bar vendor! Planning to look for jp and car rental ard mar..

3le3le

I would recommend Peony jade restaurant at Clarke Quay! The outlook is very nice and most imptly, food is nice! Downside is that it has limited space, max tables I think is about 25 or less.

Thanks :) They are my 1st choice but they are not available on my AD :(
Looking for other venue now..

Superxyz

Hi! I was browsing through and saw some not so gd reviews about white link.. Besides the 'hidden cost' of selecting special gowns, how do u all find them? Cos the lady at the roadshow said they do nt impose additional charge for different selection of gowns.. The price looked really attractive at a glance though.

Tingzcrown

Hi! I was browsing through and saw some not so gd reviews about white link.. Besides the 'hidden cost' of selecting special gowns, how do u all find them? Cos the lady at the roadshow said they do nt impose additional charge for different selection of gowns.. The price looked really attractive at a glance though.

I don't wish to pour cold water on them but when they are at MM, not a couple approached them :/

so you know la*

Panda_gal

my cousin engaged white link... and she ended up topping almost $1000 for better gowns :X

Superxyz

Thanks! How about memoire and co?

Actually i hv nt decided whether to engage bs or go ala carte. I am still in the early stages of planning and looking around.

Rene_T

Yes.. They are notorious for promising 3 million things at roadshow but don't fulfil them.

The photos and real item of exclusive range gowns differ too.

goshh.. really that bad? my sister was quite satisfied with their service leh... though i find the photographer bit attitude lol

jas1207

goshh.. really that bad? my sister was quite satisfied with their service leh... though i find the photographer bit attitude lol
My sister took white link and ended up paying more than 10000 because she wanted designer gowns as the normal ones were not that nice.

Wen Xuan

The min table for peony jade is 18 table max is 22 table but can seat up to 250pax.
My lunch is at peony jade clake quay.
Went for food tasting its was awesome
I attended my friend's wedding at Peony Jade this year March. Their food really nice especially the salted egg prawn and yam ring

voguecrown

Hi all! A 2016 bride here. Would like to know if anyone has done customary traditions and banquet on separate days? Not sure if this method is ok. Tia! :)

babalala

I guess it also depends on your expectations and budget. Haha I agree their service is good (or rather, not bad). When choosing gowns and photo selection they're patient and nice (at the same time urging you to top up). After you pay up for the top ups, forget anything about good service. They'll double book your time slot for photo collection etc and leave you waiting.

Either my coordinator is really popular/busy, I always have to wait for at least 15mins although arriving on time.