(2014) 2014 Brides

chiyocha

Hi I'm a btb in March 2014 and i feel like i've not done much planning!

one of my biggest concern is lunch catering at my church wedding. Any good caterer to recommend? Thanks! :)

Hi I'm a btb in March 2014 and i feel like i've not done much planning!

one of my biggest concern is lunch catering at my church wedding. Any good caterer to recommend? Thanks! :)

Hi Chiyocha,

I'm using CJS for my church caterer, funny thing is that my whole cg used them.
Taste not the best, but decent. Good if you want a good spread and cheap too.. about 14/pax.

CalisL

Anyone has any good recommendation to buy wedding shoes, besides Anna Nucci?

Is white color or silver color shoes better?

Mag_07

Anyone has any good recommendation to buy wedding shoes, besides Anna Nucci?

Is white color or silver color shoes better?

There are Aldo, Pazzion, ELISA LITZ (at Bugis plus).

I prefer silver, it can match both white gown and evening gown. Add a sparkle to the bride.

Hi,

I'm btb in Dec 14. .Am thinking of engaging pentagraphy.

Am also thinking on the package & services provided by the following, anyone has any review or experience on
1) Bridal Concept
2) Bridal Zone
3) The Aisle Bridal
4) Feline Bridal

Hi Addie1206 n all 2014 bride to be, hope to hear n share experiences here :)

lemonzil

Hi,

I'm btb in Dec 14. .Am thinking of engaging pentagraphy.

Am also thinking on the package & services provided by the following, anyone has any review or experience on
1) Bridal Concept
2) Bridal Zone
3) The Aisle Bridal
4) Feline Bridal

Hi Addie1206 n all 2014 bride to be, hope to hear n share experiences here :)

Hi twobecome01, i have written my personal experience on Feline in the bridal boutiques thread..hope u find it useful...

Hi twobecome01, i have written my personal experience on Feline in the bridal boutiques thread..hope u find it useful...
Hi Lemonzil,

Thanks so much for your reply.. Will check it out

I saw there is a fb grp for 2014 btb.. how i can i look up the grp and send my request to add myself in (haha uninvited :p)

lemonzil

Hi Lemonzil,

Thanks so much for your reply.. Will check it out

I saw there is a fb grp for 2014 btb.. how i can i look up the grp and send my request to add myself in (haha uninvited :p)

you're most welcome... i'm not too sure abt the facebook grp... the one i'm in has btb for 2013 n 2014 though. i think i left my email in the Jan 2014 btb thread and was added from there..

I am still waiting for the date to be chosen by a master based on ba zi. *Pray that it will not be on a super packed date for weddings* Went to BOWS and saw plenty of good offers there but I think I will need to attend a few more wedding fairs to decide. Everyone here seems to be planning so early and I haven't event gotten started.

[email protected]

bride24

The group is not closed closed.. hahas

It is a closed group meaning only u join then u get to see.. so jus click join group :)

The account holder will accept you!

trouserscruff

Anyone had engage photobooth service on AD? Any idea how much it will cost?

Hi Calis, i engaged mine from one eye click live at special package rate $680.
Includes these:
2 hours of service with unlimited shots
2 Photostrip prints with customized text
Suzie fun prop box
1 x Suzie technical assistant
Standard Backdrop
Facebook Album
All images returned (High Res)

effynius

Hi loves,

I'm a 2014 Nov BTB :)

I have started my wedding journey for a couple weeks now.

I am documenting my whole wedding preparation journey – marking every step that I will be going through from day one of preparation – right to my actual day – for this is a memory worth keeping.

Share with me your journey too.
smile.gif

My Wedding Journey: Chapter One | WhiteLink Bridal
My Wedding Journey: Chapter One | WhiteLink Bridal
Read about my first official appointment with WhiteLink Bridal and all the gorgeous wedding gowns that I have tried on.

My Wedding Journey: Chapter Two | WhiteLink Bridal | Thoughts & Feelings of a Bride-to-be
My Wedding Journey: Chapter Two | Thoughts & Feelings | WhiteLink Bridal
Read about my thoughts and feelings of couples in the midst of wedding preparation, and all the gorgeous evening gowns that I have tried on.

PatChan

Can add me to the FB, i'm a sep 13th BTB? [email protected]
Any good vendors u see on taobao, can recommend?

Hi CalisL,
i got my flower girls dress from the following; (they look great in it! I will post the pictures when I get them from my PG/VG)
http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=2013.1.w4004-4507920393.4.LYHrNU&id=17783061251

Page boys;
http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.208.irKj5J&id=21079563964

FYI i got this show which i loved it to the max!! I didnt had a chance to wear it, coz i heard that i cant change shoes in the morning so kept it for CNY, everyone was saying my shoes looks great!
http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.79.jU7VcE&id=22378023981 (Red)

PatChan

I engaged SevenInk for my photobooth
Package includes;
2 hours photobooth with customized props and border
2 hours roaming pictures
All softcopy returned
(above are all unlimited instant print)
I would say that their service was great!
They helped us alot on that evening knowing the couple would be very occupied and busy they even help us to get our guest over to their booth.

PatChan

no, i dont have live band. any suggestion for live band?

Can consider White Ribbon, I engaged them for my wedding, all my guest were praising them and many actually came up to us asking about their contacts after the dinner. My Hubby had lots of praises of them too! coz' they really help him alot on the surprise song he prepared.

Can consider White Ribbon, I engaged them for my wedding, all my guest were praising them and many actually came up to us asking about their contacts after the dinner. My Hubby had lots of praises of them too! coz' they really help him alot on the surprise song he prepared.

may i ask around how much ? my budget is not high.

any other recommendation? around sgd700?

CLL

Hello all BTB. I'm a July BTB... I haven't got anything booked or settled except for the dates which is mid-July before the lunar 7th Month.

Just talked to a friend who recently got married and realize there are so many things to do!

Discussed with my HTB and we are afraid that we can't manage planning our wedding as I have handful business trips planned out for next couple months and he also has quite a bit on his plate at work.

We would like to engage some external help, does anyone has recommendation for any services that can help us? Such as wedding planners? Any BTB here is currently engaging a Wedding Planner? Can you share what do they do? Will they be able to help my HTB and I in 5 months?

Really hope someone can enlighten and help us! thanks a lot in advance!

EzRaynE

Dear all BTB! I have a recommendation on Groom's outfit! I was preparing for my photoshoots for this Sunday, and we returned to the shop where we got the suit for ROM, realised that they actually have a Groom Bridal Corner. It's like a one stop center! And currently they are having 30% off on blazer and some special promo on their leather shoes. worth the trip down to take a look. I would highly recommend you to look for Dex, he is very helpful, we got a Shirt and a pants from him, and will return for the accessories for AD. I told him that I'm taking my shoots this Sunday, he even ironed out the clothes, make the alteration on the spot and give it to me with hanger.

Shop: Domanchi (opp Coffee Club) at level 2

Is this rental or buy? How much did you spend for thr groom's suit?

Anyone has any recommendation on where to look for cheap and practical wedding favors?

Try Ali Express, I'm getting mine from there once I've confirm the quantity. You can bargain for discount and/or free shipping. You'll be surprise with what you can find in there.

To all BTB here, just wondering, what is your budget for the whole wedding?

Serene See

Hi! I am a Dec 2014 btb. So far I have booked:

Buffet dinner at Sheraton Towers as we have only about 50-60 guests
Bridal: Castalia Bridal at JB
AD photography: LMP Productions
AD Videography: Hwee Studios
AD make-up artist
Dessert Table: LittleHouseOfDreams

I am currently still sourcing for nice wedding favors. Any recommendations?

agnesching

Hi , I would like to share my pre wedding photo which took in Seoul, the S.A Wedding providing a good coordination role for me to taking photo in Seoul, giving me a wonderful journery of my pre wedding trip. Taking photo in Korea is a trend for Brides now, if you want to know more details regarding this company, pls feel free to contact me to chat.

By the ways, this company having a promotion of VIP, if you interested in this company pre wedding photo, just ask my VIP number (email: [email protected]), then you will enjoy an extra free night stay in their service apartment.

http://www.saseoul.com/s.a.wedding/

Audrey Tan

Hi all! I'm an August '14 BTB :) We recently did our pre wedding shoot in Taipei & our wedding venue is going to be at Hyatt.

Was wondering what you guys plan for entertainment? We're not sure if we want a photo booth, but without it there seems to be nothing else we can think of for the guests to participate in?

appletea

I'm a Nov BTB, so far settled the following:
- Pre-wedding photoshoot in Korea! (Received album and videos with love!)
- Booked Hotel for lunch banquet
- Booked Bridal Studio (Sophia Wedding)
- Booked Videographer

Left with:
- Car
- Chinese Tradition stuff

anything I have left out that requires 6-8mths preparation ahead?
=/