(2014/08) August 2014 BTB

fwuffy

my AD is 30 aug too!

already contacted 2 hotels and still looking around.. hopefully i can find smth that suits the idea i have in mind and doesnt break the piggy bank

frizzygal

hi, notice that every one here is having their AD on the same date 30th Aug. would like to know if it will clash with the chinese 7th month? Cos im also looking at the same date

Adeline Lim

Hi, my AD is on 30 Aug 2014 and have already book the banquet cos it's a sat, we have checked the calendar is chinese 8月初6.

jendome

Hi BTB
Me also confirmed my wedding venue, PG, MUA for my sisters and brothers.
Now left the BS and wedding rings bah...

Sound like so kaisu.. still have more than one year plus for all of us.

How is your preparation ?

Apic Moments.jpg Ryan + Rachel0146.jpg

Lovely Btbs,

This is Michelle, i'm the bridal coordinator for Apic Moments. I'm a bride to be too! For 2015 though =)

Just dropping by to say hi and also to let you girls know that you can drop me a mail if you need any assistance in your wedding preparations, anything at all. Though i've only started planning for my own wedding, but having being the industry for a good couple of years, i can definitely share with you girls some of my knowledge. =)

Same time, i'm also glad to inform you girls that we are currently having promotion of up to 20% discount for our packages. Send me a note if you girls wanna find out more.

Those of you looking for MUA, there will also be a 10% discount off packages from www.makethisout.com if you sign up for any of our packages.

Sure hope to hear from you girls!​

emmess

I'm also 30th Aug 2014 bride. I have booked the venue, confirmed mua, gotten my gowns, PG and decorations. Seems like i'm just waiting for the day to come. hehe

tulipkiss

I'm also 30th Aug 2014 bride. I have booked the venue, confirmed mua, gotten my gowns, PG and decorations. Seems like i'm just waiting for the day to come. hehe

Wow, that's very fast!
How about pre-wedding shoots? Honeymoon plans?

emmess

Wow, that's very fast!
How about pre-wedding shoots? Honeymoon plans?

I know man but next year is a horse year and from my experience, i know right after 7th month, the months preceeding would be full of weddings so its better to start earlier to enjoy the process of vendor selection. I've booked my pre-wed ,actual day, actual day videography all with one PG. AS for honeymoon plans, we're planning to head to Ireland or other parts of europe we havent been to yet.

How about you tulipkiss? when's your date?

tulipkiss

You're really efficient! And it sounds very fuss-free... I am the indecisive kind, so will probably take a long time to finalize things :(
Mine will be in 2015, sorrie for hijacking a 2014 BTB thread *hides*

themoment

Our very 1st Wedding Showcase by The Moment Wedding Planner!

Do spread the word and join us for this showcase!

There will be 3 top Lucky Draw Prizes to be won and Attractive DOOR GIFTS for the 1st 30 couples who signed up!

SAVE-THE-DATE with us today! Admission is FREE.
RSVP with us at [email protected]

The Moment - "Cherishing your Moment"
www.themoment.com.sg

emmess

You're really efficient! And it sounds very fuss-free... I am the indecisive kind, so will probably take a long time to finalize things :(
Mine will be in 2015, sorrie for hijacking a 2014 BTB thread *hides*

haha.. thank you. That's why I'm enjoying the whole wedding process. I think its also because I already started planning my own wedding way before I even meet my boyfriend.

tulipkiss

haha.. thank you. That's why I'm enjoying the whole wedding process. I think its also because I already started planning my own wedding way before I even meet my boyfriend.

Tha's good! Ironical, it's not often I hear brides or couples saying that they actually enjoy the process of organizing their own weddings for various reasons - gives me phobia even before I start to plan mine :(

Audrey Tan

Hi all!
I'm also an August BTB :) booked on the 16th though cos we were kinda late and all the weekends after under end sept were fully booked.

How are your preps coming along?

big D&Y

haha its about what you can live with. sometimes we feel if we don't do this, its not properly marrying or something :)

just done with photoshoot!

coldlassy

ours is on 31 August.
going tw for photoshoot in may!
confirmed bridal shop, wedding banquet and photobooth. Send cards for printing already and collected our rings!

HappiLi

Another 30 Aug btb here! *waves*

Going for prewed shoot in two weeks time >.<

Biggest things on my mind now.. Guest list and invitation cards.. Ahhhh....

Morgann

Another 30 Aug btb here! *waves*

Going for prewed shoot in two weeks time >.<

Biggest things on my mind now.. Guest list and invitation cards.. Ahhhh....

hihi... about guest list, are you handling all the "Save the Date" and tracking down of RSVP yourself or hiring someone to do it? i'm looking for someone to do the coordination and wonder if you have any contacts? :) btw a nice vendor for invitation cards: Papy Press
All the best!

HappiLi

hihi... about guest list, are you handling all the "Save the Date" and tracking down of RSVP yourself or hiring someone to do it? i'm looking for someone to do the coordination and wonder if you have any contacts? :) btw a nice vendor for invitation cards: Papy Press
All the best!

Oh yes! Thanks girl! I saw Papy Press! Looks nice! I wonder how much their cards are though.. They are not open today so we couldn't get them.. Hoping not to spend too much money..

We looked through a whole lot of invitation cards online today and sent a few enquiries for quotations today.. *feeling a little bit accomplished*

Hmm... What is your guest list like? Are you inviting a lot of people? How about getting your family members / friends to help with the "Save the Date" and RSVPs?

I got a suggestion to set up a separate email account for people to RSVP to.. You can consider that too..

Mine is an approx. 20-table affair.. I'm hoping to do it myself.. Haven't got round to informing many of my relatives though :X I reallie should be making a lot of phone calls soon..

Wonder how my fellow August 2014 BTBs are doing.. Our big day is about 4 months away.. Gulps.

ellebao

Hi , i'm a 30 aug btb too...seems like alot of us are having the same date. I've just done my ps, settled my venue, Ad pg & vg, mua..now finding photobooth...gg to get the invitation card done soon , am i too slow? I setup a fb wedding invites to estimate the no of guests hu are attending first but half of them have not responded..

Adeline Lim

Not very slow but can start souce-ing for wat u need. I.e things for guo da li and an chuan etc. Also u need to confirm ur jp soon. Also confirm ur sisters and brothers soon as need to discuss somethings