(2013) 2013 Brides

Dear Weds to-be,

Coffee and Tea Dreamzcoffee proudly presents a product revolution with Dreamz-ionLIVE!

The First and Only in Singapore with Live Projection of Interactive Smartphone Photography!

1896189.jpg

Simply snap shot with your i phone or Android phone, and your photo will be broadcasted live on screen!

Dreamz-ionLIVE enhances your guests' experience and it brings you and your guests the ultimate visual entertainment!

User-friendly interface for your guests to leave their well wishes for you on their photo.

Worldwide live slideshow for your overseas relatives and friends to witness your once-in-a lifetime moment too!

Most importantly, we know it's not about the pictures only, as they are your memories!

Check out for details at www.dreamzcoffee.com/ionlive

Email to [email protected]
or buzz us at 6337 1714.

Hitch a ride with us on this product revolution today!

Cheers!

Proudly Brought to you by
Coffee & Tea Dreamzcoffee
www.dreamzcoffee.com
www.facebook.com/dreamzcoffee

Hi March 2013 BTB, i had initially booked my dinner banquet on 30 March 2013. We didnt want to consult the geomancer but we were lost on what time groom should come fetch me etc. and the procedures. Ended up we went to David Tong. To my disappointment, he said that 30 March 2013 is not a gd day for us and its Qing Ming period (he was saying 10 days before actual day of Qing Ming shouldnt wed too). As a Christian, i feel i should not let it affect me but it still did. Am vexed if I should change my AD. As my friend's wedding is in early Sep, i have to avoid early June to early Dec. So i am only left with Dec 2013. Jan and May are out because it is fully booked. Feb he was saying no one gets married during CNY mth and Apr is month of Qing Ming. Just feel vexed if I should ignore that fact and retain 30 March 2013 or postpone it 9 months later to 28 Dec 2013.

drx

I would advice you to shift the wedding dates to late dec as the date you have chosen is not a good date. Marriage is a one in life time event. I shifted my wedding date a year+ to get a good date for the event.

moosie

Hihi..is this forum still active?

Been trying to join the fb group for some time but seems no response?

Any kind souls to add us to the group?
Thanks! =)

lishan0613

Zen: I don't post here doesn't mean that the group is no longer active. I have been adding the BTBs who have left their emails here(unless they refuse to add me as friend, then there is nothing much i can do). if you have left your email, i would have added you as well.
If you do not wish to reveal ur email address here, please drop me a pm.

CheeRs Lishan
happy.gif

appleseed

I just married, and I had my photoshoot with a female photographer. Well, it is not that I don't like male photographers. Most of my friends hired male photographers. I was thinking why not go for female? I just would like to share it with all of you, what is my experience and difference. First of all, I feel comfortable, with a female photographer, she was daring and followed me wherever I go. I love the shots she took. Secondly, female photographer is much more sensitive. She knew what I want, and captured that moment for me. Thirdly, she even helped me to make sure my dress looking great in front of the camera, you know some parts, that only we, girls know.Hehe...

xiaoris

hi all,

I have a london weight management package to let go as i will be attached overseas for 5 yrs, hence i won't be using them.

19 sessions left worth $9400
selling off at $7200 nett

package can be transfer and on installment mode.

pls email me at [email protected]

faithfully89

hey all! any good photographers to recommended for actual day? my wedding in June. i wanted to book a photographer but he's already taken!! thats like 10mths later! thats crazy! hope i can get a decent one.. and im so picky :X pls pm me or reply my post here. thanks!

ellec7

Hi Beautiful BTBs,

I have a few pieces of extensive lace cheongsum, evening wears and kua for sale at affordable price. Please PM me at [email protected] for further details and description of dress. All dresses are excellent workmanship and materials.

GOLD CHEONGSUM
Elegant full lace cheongsum with pale-gold sequins. It is nicely tailored and shows off your figure. Its with a V-Neck-Mandarin Chinese high collar, cap sleeves with a slight mermaid skirt trimmed combined with pale-gold brocade. Concealed zip. Bra pads.

RED CHEONGSUM
Elegant full lace cheong sum with pale-gold trimmings and red sequins. It is nicely tailored and shows off your figure. Its with a Mandarin Chinese high collar, see-through "sweet heart" shape chest-line, cap sleeves. Concealed zip. Bra pads.

LACE RASPBERRY-RED EVENING GOWN
Elegant, stunning. This raspberry-red dress with a slight mermaid tail blends beautifully with matching raspberry French lace that ensures a glamorous finishing touch. It’s a masterfully crafted piece. Concealed zip.

RED CHINESE ‘KUA’
Elegant, stunning. Very elaborate and intricate embroidery for the modern bride. Excellent workmanship. Concealed zip.

SLEEVELESS GOLD CHEONG SUM
Elegant full lace cheongsum with pale-gold sequins. It is nicely tailored and shows off your figure. Its with a Mandarin Chinese high collar, sleeveless with slits on both sides. Concealed zip.

RED PHOENIX CHEONG SUM
Stunning red with fine gold thread on material. Fully hand-stitched beading and sequins on Phoenix. Slit on both sides. Excellent workmanship. Concealed zip.

Cheers.
Elle

kitminish

It is only by invitation, as the grp is growing very big. Admin will ensure that details like actual date, venue, BS of the BTB and on is update upon joining so everyone share their process within the grp and there are outing going on. For BTB who not comfortable with sharing the detail is not encourage to join the grp..

jessicachia

hi michelle, they are one of my shortlisted list! I went to My bridal room and The Louvre Bridal yesterday. Both service are good, but the offer from The Louvre Bridal is more tempting and their photos are more stunning as compared. I yet to make my choice, but my partner prefers The Louvre Bridal.

qingalgal

Hi all pretties,,i got few items to let go..
email me at [email protected] if you are interested.. I still have a custom made white mermaid gown & dark red dinner gown. Email me for the photo ^^

the veil is 2 Layer Waltz Wedding Veil with a comb pin on the top and cystal borders..
1934251.png
1934252.png
1934253.jpg
1934254.jpg

jessicachia

hi michelle, after many rounds of discussion with my partner, we are finally decided and will engage The Louvre Bridal. Their photos are really good, because they are shot by award winning photographers. We still feel photos are very important to us.

jiaxinloves

Hi all 2013 BTBs!

Anyone of you looking for ROM photography?

I have a Livesnapps ROM shoot package which I’m letting go. The package is worth $488, but we’re letting it go at $388. Reason for letting go is because we’ve decided to push back our wedding to 2014, but this package is only available for year 2013 only!

You can take a look at their website here: http://livesnapps.com/

Do email me at [email protected] for more details!

Thanks!

jessicachia

hi michelle,
do you know that The Louvre Bridal has an event on 8/12/12? I think you can try to visit them on the day, saw their poster that they are giving $1800 perks!

wenqi

Hi, like to join the FB group
Actually I'm a very outdated person, just created a facebook account to request to join in for the group chat
I'm a Malaysian bride, hubby is Singaporean,just come spore to work in Oct, like to know more friends also
If u girls dun mind
[email protected]

ahshan

Hi, I am a May 2013 BTB. I am trying to look for MUA. Heard that Roland and Xiaoqi hare really good. They are from Cang Ai, but does free lancing as well. Anyone have their contact? Please email me: [email protected]. Thank you so so much!!!