(2013) 2013 Brides

rabitbit

Hi everyone! i have a question here. anyone here the groom is born in the year of pig and still getting married in 2013? cos i saw from the Master that 2013 in general is not a good year for people born in the year of pig to get married. So I'm a bit worried about that since my SO born in the year of the pig. Advice please! =)

joysl82

I think u can ask a master for advice. My HTB also born in year of pig. N our wedding date is next year. We got a master to calculate the date for us based on our ba zi. Our master told us, the general tong shu is not that accurate one. The day may be bad. But it may be good to u in getting married.Depends on your ba zi.

kitminish

1 tip, when looking for hotel, make sure the hotel max is not your estimated guest number. Reason being there might be more to add on and hotel might not able to open more table.

sunshine2906

Yep agree with Kit...also if the estimated guest number is the hotel max, the ballroom will usually look and feel pretty cramp...better to get a bigger one which is more spacious..

I am looking at just to barely meet the min. no of tables for the ballroom...Just so there will be more space!
Just went to check one out yesterday, super love the ballroom.....Gonna look at one more before we make our final decision..Dont wanna waste too much time to see so many places

lingster01

http://www.singaporebrides.com/forumboard/messages/153856/1870089.html?1332827957

selling past issues of wedding magazines, which are very useful for wedding planning
happy.gif
pm me if u r keen. thanks ladies~

raindeer

Chell Chell,
I bought my wedding band from Cartier, just collected. they are expecting a price increase in May so if you are keen, go by the Cartier store to see see before they increase price. The service at the Taka store is quite good but be prepared to wait cos it's always crowded. Prices range from about $1200 for those without diamonds.

soceline

Hi Oct BTB!
can i know if you all booked your BS?
When you all taking BS?
i thought of end of the year then start sourcing around, cos still abit early. is it?

Hi soceline,

I booked my BS about 2 weeks ago cos I am having my ROM in June this year..

U may wanna start in the 2nd half of the year, if u arent having your ROM before your AD

starrysky31

Hi all.. I am a March 2013 BtB.. AD and ROM same day.. 31 March 2013.. banquet will be at crowne plaza.. PS Will be taken in JB.. exactly 1 year from today.. =]

chrisfens

Hi all, I'm BTB in 2013, have not confirm date yet..

anyone has booked with intercontinental?

and those booked at Crowne plaza.. how's the package like?

Thanks!

chrisfens

Hi Yam, may i know which photographer did u approach in JB?
my HTB is from JB, i am also looking for photographer from JB cuz it will be cheaper compared to spore..

chrislu

Hi all,

I am a BTB 2013 also.. plan between April to August.. still waiting to meet the fengshui master to calculate bazhi for us. BS I already shortlist Rico or Digio.. still haven't go down and see the gowns but intend to do so.. Hotel venue I am looking at 30 tables but a lot of hotels with nice ballroom are above our budget of $1k nett max per table.. Anyone tried Tung Lok Classics at Orchard Parade Hotel? Is the place nice? Transport abit out of the way.. M Hotel is also my consideration for banquet as they have affordable range.. Anyone can give me any suggestions? Thanks!

sunshine2906

Hi Chris,

How about looking at wedding lunch? a couple of hotels are within your budget for wedding lunch...I managed to find mine...also 30 tables...=)

chrislu

Hi sunshine2906, I am not considering lunch.. only weekend dinner and also the tables will be lesser than 30 now.. maybe 25 to 28 and I am shortlisting Hilton or Marina Mandarin

My budget also increase to 1.3k and below..

ping_mon

Hi there all 2013 BTBs!

This is my first post, I'm so glad to see all of you here.
happy.gif

My bf and I are planning to wed Q3 or Q4 next year. Still waiting for master to provide us with the auspicious dates. The only thing that we have settled is the pre-wedding shoot which we signed with Mikan (quite impulsively) in 2010.
Starting to get the jitters as we begin planning....

Oh btw, the Facebook link doesn't work for me too.

yeo_melissa

I would like to seek all your opinion. My parents and future in laws are buddhist but my htb and I are hesitating whether to hold our wedding at Chijmes.

veronica00

anyone interested to buy sparkly bling shoes for size 6, 5inch with platform in the front. I went to my house downstairs however I can't walk in 5inch so had to sell for $90. Original price $180. PM me for more info.
1881341.jpg

neelie82

Hi! I'm a 2013 BTB on the 2nd of May.

Lunch Wedding venue at Sentosa Resort & Spa. By the way i am making a MTM bridal dress. However, for shoes, the designer told me to get "nude" instead of white. Is that normal? Anyone know any good shoe shops with nude shades? The dress is white thou. Is that a good idea?

jjosephine

anyway girls, we have a very active 2013 BTBs FB grp!! however, its by invitation only.. so all 2013 BTBs feel free to PM me your email address and will send you gals invite to join! cheers

veronica00

Eileen Xie, isn't it odd to hv nude shoes for the wedding. You can flip the wedding magazines or even the photographers wedding pics online. No one wears nude shoes with wedding gowns. Not even matching.

lishan0613

Hi redheels,
it's a secret grp, hence u wont b able to find it.
in any case, im unable to add u on fb with your email n your pm doesnt work. please pm me, i'll give u my email address, so that u can add me.

thanks

regphy

Hi all 2013 Brides!

I am looking at all the chats and am still recovering from information overload! hahah there seems to be so many things to do and I havent even find a mster for our AD yet. Has anyone tried Master Tan Khoon Yong? seems like for online consultation which I believe he just generate through computer system is $170 + whereas if we were to meet him , it would be $588 ++ gst .. quite costly so we are still thinking should we go ahead and get him to calculate. Anyone has any experiences to share?

PS: Lishan could you kindly add me to he facebook too? [email protected]

Thanks alot!

redheels

Can u send me tru my email?

I was choosing hilton pan pac and mm. In e end i choose swisstoel stamford due to table restriction