(2013) 2013 Brides

khanompang

Hi babes, I do wish to join the fb group as well to have a guide and ideas from you all!
happy.gif
Possible to add me on? AD in nov 2013! Any kind souls who can help to add me, do pm me pls!
happy.gif

Appreciate it loads!

donkeying

BTBs, r u all also interested to get bird nest to maintain your gd skin? I know of a promotion with free delivery. Bought for my SIL who gave birth early this year too. I can introduce to you if you all are looking for premium grades. my email: [email protected]

lemonzil

Hi lishan and Kit, can you please add me to the FB group? I'm a Apr 13 BTB.

My email: [email protected]

Thank you very much!
happy.gif

Hi to fellow BTBs too!

aoiyuki

Hi 2013 BTBs, I am letting go of some wedding items & decor.

1) Wedding couple shot glasses (brand new) in Western couple (4pcs) & Victorian couple. (7pcs)
2) Small glass bottles (recept decor)
3) Treasure chest boxes, size around 20cmx15cmx10cm & 15cmx10cmx8cm (recept decor)
4) Jewelry boxes.
5) Fake flower petals (unopen in blue, red, orange and purple, also have in loose pcs)
6) Small hanging heart decor in yellow and blue
7) Brand new bridal earrings (2 designs)
8) Brand new bridesmaids earrings (4 pairs)
9) Wedding couple door curtain (pink)
10) Heart sharped purple floral decor for hanging
11) Small wedding couple figurine (without box)
12) White floral shoe clips
13) A pair of feather pens in blue ribbon (black ink - for ROM or guest pens)
14) "WE <3 DO" banner
15) 5 in 1 black photo frame (for photo in assorted sizes)
Interested, please email to [email protected] for details and pictures.
Thanks

lemonzil

Not sure if the fb group is active. Have requested to be added before my AD. but now that my AD is over, am still not being added. haha.

Phunkyangel, anything I can share with you?

phunkyangel

Hi Lemonzil,
thanks for your reply! I'm not very active in here so I might be a bit "retarded" in my responses o_O

I'm doing a luncheon for my wedding and my FIL is keen in having the tea ceremony prior to the lunch.
So even if I plan the AD itinerary as much as I could, the timing would still prove to be packed, I'm practically rushing from my house to hubby house to venue. :(
Anyway that is still wip but I got queries....

My luncheon is at One 15 Marina, area would be given to us to hold the tea ceremony. If I invite the elderly over, do I still have to cater some refreshments for them?
I'm debating with my gfs coz in my reasoning, lunch at 1pm, if they come at 11.3o to 12 noon, it seems a bit over my budget to cater refreshments...
My gfs were saying not nice, "no face" without any refreshments...

What do you think?

lemonzil

Hi Phunkyangel,

you're most welcome. i was once 'helpless' too. that's why i just want to help btbs as much as I can.
what time is ur htb fetching you? since it's luncheon, it'll be better to stretch the morning hours abit more so that you half day wont be overly packed.
esp when you need to buffer time for traffic which can be unpredictable.

with regards to ur query, have you gotten the no. of pax who are coming over for the tea ceremony? I can understand your concern on the budget portion.
do you have a budget if you are going to cater for refreshments? If you are not going on huge variety since itt's near lunch hours, the cost may not be as high.
How about checking with your luncheon venue if they could serve some finger food/light snacks during cocktail reception if there's any?

phunkyangel

Hi Phunkyangel,

you're most welcome. i was once 'helpless' too. that's why i just want to help btbs as much as I can.
what time is ur htb fetching you? since it's luncheon, it'll be better to stretch the morning hours abit more so that you half day wont be overly packed.
esp when you need to buffer time for traffic which can be unpredictable.

with regards to ur query, have you gotten the no. of pax who are coming over for the tea ceremony? I can understand your concern on the budget portion.
do you have a budget if you are going to cater for refreshments? If you are not going on huge variety since itt's near lunch hours, the cost may not be as high.
How about checking with your luncheon venue if they could serve some finger food/light snacks during cocktail reception if there's any?

Hi Lemonzil!
I have not gotten the confirmed no. of pax yet... Inlaws' wishes are these would be handled by them , we need not "chap". Plus my wedding is in Oct, they say I very gan cheong as there's still 5 months away.. :(
I tried to reason with my hubby saying that if I can't confirm on some details, I won't be able to confirm others. Such as timing of MUA to arrive at venue, more precise details to work backwards on my AD itinerary. I'm already leaving my house 7am *faints* and "on paper", my schedule is really really tight. Coz we need to rush to an additional place to pray and pay respects to my hubby's ancestors and I couldn't even squeeze in time to go to my new house for photo-taking with my jiemeis...

Guess I could check with my venue coordinator too. Thanks for listening me out! : )

lemonzil

Hi phunkyangel!

Actually 5 months is drawing near. Time flies. well, if it's going to be handled by your inlaws, then leave it to them? I mean if they are or not catering extra food during your tea ceremony, it's really up to them. Don't fret! I mean this also lesson one burden off you? Try speaking to your htb, see if he can help in anyway to ease your stress?

Usually the time for MUA to arrive is about 1.5-2 hours before the time your htb arrives to pick you. also depending if you are having any gate-crashing? I can understand tight schedules are hard to work with. The photo-taking with your jiemeis can be changed to elsewhere instead? Just openly suggesting. :)

It's my pleasure! Don't stress yourself too much. take it easy.

phunkyangel

Hi phunkyangel!

Actually 5 months is drawing near. Time flies. well, if it's going to be handled by your inlaws, then leave it to them? I mean if they are or not catering extra food during your tea ceremony, it's really up to them. Don't fret! I mean this also lesson one burden off you? Try speaking to your htb, see if he can help in anyway to ease your stress?

Usually the time for MUA to arrive is about 1.5-2 hours before the time your htb arrives to pick you. also depending if you are having any gate-crashing? I can understand tight schedules are hard to work with. The photo-taking with your jiemeis can be changed to elsewhere instead? Just openly suggesting. :)

It's my pleasure! Don't stress yourself too much. take it easy.

Hi Lemonzil,

my inlaws said leave everything to us except the guests list. With that in mind, I do respect their wishes but FIL seems very "face-minded". He kept reminding us to do a so-called grand wedding BUT based on our budget, it's quite impossible. I do not want to have last minute catering with exorbitant prices. :rolleyes:
As for the MUA arrival, I mean her arrival at the venue in the afternoon. Without the number of guests for tea ceremony, I can't work backwards the timing.

Ohhh I just want to know too. Any recommendations for balloons? I seem to can't find places that sell big balloons...

lemonzil

Hi Phunkyangel,

Ic... if you dont mind to share, what's ur budget on the refreshments (if any?) no chances of getting your luncheon venue to serve canapes during tea ceremony?
Perhaps you may want to ask your htb and share with him your concern on the no. of guests. Emphasize with him that time is quite tight? But then again, it's now May, for men, they usually don't face the heat until about 2 mnths before the wedding?

You may wish to ask again say perhaps in Aug? Then it won't make you sound too early. Catering requests in Aug is not considered as last min. If you are worried, maybe just let ur in-laws know that it'll be hard to cater for big brands in Aug (also to help you save on $$). The tea ceremony is only for your inlaws side or inclusive of your's too? My inlaws has big family too. esp for my MIL, she quite particular about 'face' and hence she didn't want to ask who's coming for tea ceremony. I had to emphasize the importance of the time constraint to my htb then and my FIL later too agreed that we need to know how many pax to cater for refreshments. I buffered for 1.5 hours at their house for tea ceremony. Just remind them again that time is tight when the date is nearer and ask if they could help to confirm? For them it's really too early to confirm anything now. I'm sure your MUA dont really need you to confirm at this point in time too. Perhaps you could just let her know a tentative time if she insist?

Hmm, ballons... I'm afraid I can't really help. How about concourse? Those shops that sells party stuff? I didnt' have balloons for my wedding except for gate crash. Sorry...

phunkyangel

Hi Phunkyangel,

Ic... if you dont mind to share, what's ur budget on the refreshments (if any?) no chances of getting your luncheon venue to serve canapes during tea ceremony?
Perhaps you may want to ask your htb and share with him your concern on the no. of guests. Emphasize with him that time is quite tight? But then again, it's now May, for men, they usually don't face the heat until about 2 mnths before the wedding?

You may wish to ask again say perhaps in Aug? Then it won't make you sound too early. Catering requests in Aug is not considered as last min. If you are worried, maybe just let ur in-laws know that it'll be hard to cater for big brands in Aug (also to help you save on $$). The tea ceremony is only for your inlaws side or inclusive of your's too? My inlaws has big family too. esp for my MIL, she quite particular about 'face' and hence she didn't want to ask who's coming for tea ceremony. I had to emphasize the importance of the time constraint to my htb then and my FIL later too agreed that we need to know how many pax to cater for refreshments. I buffered for 1.5 hours at their house for tea ceremony. Just remind them again that time is tight when the date is nearer and ask if they could help to confirm? For them it's really too early to confirm anything now. I'm sure your MUA dont really need you to confirm at this point in time too. Perhaps you could just let her know a tentative time if she insist?

Hmm, ballons... I'm afraid I can't really help. How about concourse? Those shops that sells party stuff? I didnt' have balloons for my wedding except for gate crash. Sorry...

Hi dear,

thanks so much for your constant replies. ;)
Was talking to my hubby (we ROM-ed last year already), he now decided he wants to do the tea ceremony during the luncheon.
His opinion is since I'm so uptight about the catering (HAHAHA), he shall do away with the catering and "jing cha" at the luncheon.
Meaning, we will set up one table to "jing cha".
To me, I find that "funny", I have never attended a wedding where guests (the elderly, I mean) eat halfway and leave the table to sit at another table for the tea ceremony. Hubby said in that way, we could take pictures together (minus the younger generation). He said if the younger ones wan to take pictures, let them make their way to the said table lor.
I have come up with the cons on this. Space constraint and what if the elderly take their own sweet time to make their way to the "tea table"? (forseen delay)
What if incidents happen when elderly and the children bump into each other? (touch wood)
Hubby said I'm super paranoid. :mad:

May I know your opinion on this?

vintz

hi,

sorry no offence but indeed, its funny :)
think it will be fine to have the tea ceremony at 12 without the refreshment.
very likely some relatives will be late and elderly will take time etc so by the time the whole tea thingy end it will be 1pm which is jus nice for lunch.

im sure those relative who finish 1st wouldnt mind and will understand that they will have to wait for the whole ceremony before lunch can start.
maybe not everyone been there before so i believe they will walk ard and enjoy the place.

just have to ensure they have to be back at the luncheon place by 1pm. if you cant finish the tea thingy the most it will jus drag another 5-15mins?

in hotel also the same situation. ROM start ard 6+ and dinner only start close to 8? so i really dont think ppl will mind not having anything to eat while waiting.

perhaps you can provide some water since its in the noon

all the best!

lemonzil

Hihi phunkyangel,

you're most welcome. An avenue to share is better than none. :)
Are your ILs aware/approve to do away with the catering?
I'm not quite sure how is it going to be done having tea ceremony at one table.
Will you be having PG/VG? I mean it's going to be a lot of coordination/logistics to be mindful of.

If you have PG going table to table taking photos, how about having your tea ceremony with each when it's the time at their table for photo taking?
Your own parents/in-laws I guess you guys can do it (or already done?) way before the luncheon begins but for relatives wise... will that be a better option?
Or just arrange for the tea ceremony 30 mins before your dinner commencement. Just like how most couples solemnize before dinner start?
make it private by having all doors closed?

Just sharing aloud :)

lexuan

Hi All,

I really need some guidance on my wedding lunch. I do not know the actual schedule.
Please advise.

Fetch the Bride and must complete the tea ceremony at groom place (7AM-9AM) - So meaning MUA to arrive at 5am? Photograher to reach at 6.30am in order to capture gate crashing ?
Master say can complete the tea ceremony for the bride side at the hotel - meaning most likely i will go to hotel straight from groom place at ard 9am.....
In this case do we still cater buffet at both side prior our wedding lunch?

Another question would be the Make up part would be normally just do it once and i touch up on own ? or they can do it twice (once in the early morning and the other one before wedding lunch)
Would really appreciate if anyone who has done their wedding lunch to share with me their schedule please.

Thanks Load.
[email protected]

lemonzil

Hi Lexuan, I did not do a wedding lunch but I guess I can help with your qns on MUA and PG.

If your htb is reaching at 7am for gatecrashing, your MUA has to reach at least 1.5 - 2 hrs before. i.e. btwn 5-5.30am. PG and VGs can arrive slightly (Say 30mins) later.
At least that was what I had, so that they can capture the moments when you are having your make up on.

Hope this helps.

vintz

Hi All,

i also need some advise here..
I will be having my ROM on the dinner itself. Does it seems weird if i have 3 march in and 4 change of gowns?

1st - rom gown with my dad
2nd - actual gown with hubby
3rd - evening gown with hubby
4th - gdbye gown (no march in only change of gown)

Do i have enough time? how does it sound? too much ? appreciate all feedback :)

lemonzil

Hi vintz, do you have enough time for the last gown? How many tables do you have?
If you are able to finish the table to table photo taking and have time allowance, you may wish to change.
But the aftermath i.e. carrying/changning in and out is really tiring.

To share with you, i do not have any goodbye gown. what I had was a 2nd hairstyling for my 2nd march in. My feet was almost numbed after all the photo taking and given the 'spare' time i was actually given the choice if I wanna sit down and enjoy my desserts or to mingle with guests and to 'siam' all the drinking, we opt for desserts. barely can finished it, was already ushered outside to standby for goodbye.
You might want to work with your venue coordinator on the time if you are really keen... just my 2 cents worth. :)

vintz

Hi Lemonzil,

I have max 27 tables.

I intend to wear a white slim cut gown with small train and veil for ROM and 2nd march in with the white ball gown kind without veil. my htb was saying im crazy where got ppl wear 2 wedding gowns.. but i was thinkin it will be too casual if i wear a simple or short gown for ROM as it will be held in the ballrm and i do not wan to wear the ballgown for ROM :) in vain hehehe

we've been arguing over this for sometimes and still no conclusion hahhaha and bcos of this we have not taken our photoshots. our bridal shop is also not confirm

in fact we have not done anything for the wedding except to book the venue. Is there any task that is more pressing that i shd get it done soon. my wedding is end oct 2013.

thanks!

lemonzil

Hi Vintz, I had 27 + 1 reserved tables too during my wedding. :)

To be honest, if you ask me, the more pressing thing now is not the no. of gowns. it should be your bridal studio and photoshoot!
they need time to process out your photos and you mention that it's end Oct meaning 5 months left?
It's time to quickly settle with the bridal studio then to book your AD PG & VG. if the date is hot, you'll be left with very little choices.

Seek professional opinions from bridal studios on your gowns (to me, it's really not worth time to argue about this). You really have more things to work on! :)

vintz

Hi lemonzil,

actually we've paid deposit for one of the bridal shop but i cant find a gown i like so partly bcos of this we are stuck.

i show them they type of ROM gown i wan they said it belong to actual day category so i must top up 500-800. i also cant find an evening gown i like :(

im exploring goin to jb as they can provide the ROM and evening gown i hv in mind but of cos its alot more troublesome and given our rather short time frame i also duno what to do hahha..

phunkyangel

hi,

sorry no offence but indeed, its funny :)
think it will be fine to have the tea ceremony at 12 without the refreshment.
very likely some relatives will be late and elderly will take time etc so by the time the whole tea thingy end it will be 1pm which is jus nice for lunch.

im sure those relative who finish 1st wouldnt mind and will understand that they will have to wait for the whole ceremony before lunch can start.
maybe not everyone been there before so i believe they will walk ard and enjoy the place.

just have to ensure they have to be back at the luncheon place by 1pm. if you cant finish the tea thingy the most it will jus drag another 5-15mins?

in hotel also the same situation. ROM start ard 6+ and dinner only start close to 8? so i really dont think ppl will mind not having anything to eat while waiting.

perhaps you can provide some water since its in the noon

all the best!

Hi Vintz and Lemonzil,

yah lor I think I do agree with you. I will try to make your points known to my hubby.

But regards to your suggestion, I thought "reception" is half an hour before the meal starts? Reason why I want my tea ceremony to start around 11am so I could have sufficient time to touch up my makeup or even a quick shower . I would like to appear fresh and dewy for the bride appearance at the reception. (or could I skip the appearance? My gf did appear and welcomed her guests for a quick 10min before she disappeared to prepare for the 1st march in)
My lunch starts at 1pm, expected tea ceremony duration is only 1hr for my inlaws and my side of relatives.

Vintz, could you share when's your wedding?
Mine is 20 Oct. ;)

vintz

hi phunkyangel,

is the reception and tea ceremony place far from each other? if not you can do your tea ceremony and ask the guest to proceed to the recep area. then after u are done with ur jin cha.. u can take a quick refresh before apprearing again at the recep.. but it has to be a really quick one :)

how abt doing it the other way round. lunch 1st then ask the relatives to stay for tea ceremony? i think the sequence doesnt matter rite? traditionally ppl do it before banquet cos its a dinner? ermm jus my guess :)

i did explore doin lunch and that was what i hv in mind, tea ceremony after lunch but i end up doin a dinner :)

mine is one week after urs :) 27 oct

lemonzil

Hi Vintz and Lemonzil,

yah lor I think I do agree with you. I will try to make your points known to my hubby.

But regards to your suggestion, I thought "reception" is half an hour before the meal starts? Reason why I want my tea ceremony to start around 11am so I could have sufficient time to touch up my makeup or even a quick shower . I would like to appear fresh and dewy for the bride appearance at the reception. (or could I skip the appearance? My gf did appear and welcomed her guests for a quick 10min before she disappeared to prepare for the 1st march in)
My lunch starts at 1pm, expected tea ceremony duration is only 1hr for my inlaws and my side of relatives.

Vintz, could you share when's your wedding?
Mine is 20 Oct. ;)

Hi phunkyangel, otherwise have it 45 mins before the luncheon start? Meaning you have your tea ceremony first for 30 mins and then go up for a quick touch up for 15 mins before your march in? meanwhile your relatives can also 'enjoy' the reception. I dont think you can shower at all until the whole thing is over because the hair setting itself is crazy to wash off and dry in that short time frame... Tea ceremony dont really need that long time so long as your relatives are there on time.
What we did was to set the time and informed my in laws accordingly. remind them we have time constraint so we seek cooperation from the relatives.

Honestly, even if you have a perfect plan for your AD, things may not just follow accordingly. Just go with the flow and not worry too much. usually a delay of 10-15 mins is pretty normal and i'm sure like what vintz mention, guests wont really mind waiting... :)

lemonzil

anyway, congrats to both of you ladies! :)

lemonzil

Hi lemonzil,

actually we've paid deposit for one of the bridal shop but i cant find a gown i like so partly bcos of this we are stuck.

i show them they type of ROM gown i wan they said it belong to actual day category so i must top up 500-800. i also cant find an evening gown i like :(

im exploring goin to jb as they can provide the ROM and evening gown i hv in mind but of cos its alot more troublesome and given our rather short time frame i also duno what to do hahha..

Hi Vintz, icic, if the deposit is not really a huge amount, then you can consider seeking alternative.
I think most studios will suggest short gowns for ROM. in my opinion, it's only 15 mins after all, is there really a need to wear a long gown? will it like overkill? Just thinking aloud.

Perhaps you can look out for the gown designs/cuttings that you like, show to the studios when you do your 'BS selection'?
But then again if it's being booked by someone before you, you may also not get to wear it.
Going JB is a good option for lower cost but photos wise am not sure if they can produce them for you in time? Not forgetting it's really troublesome.

phunkyangel

hi phunkyangel,

is the reception and tea ceremony place far from each other? if not you can do your tea ceremony and ask the guest to proceed to the recep area. then after u are done with ur jin cha.. u can take a quick refresh before apprearing again at the recep.. but it has to be a really quick one :)

how abt doing it the other way round. lunch 1st then ask the relatives to stay for tea ceremony? i think the sequence doesnt matter rite? traditionally ppl do it before banquet cos its a dinner? ermm jus my guess :)

i did explore doin lunch and that was what i hv in mind, tea ceremony after lunch but i end up doin a dinner :)

mine is one week after urs :) 27 oct

Hi Vintz,

I'm holding my luncheon at One 15 Marina. My coordinator has suggested a private room for us (subject to availability) which is like 5min walk away. I would prefer my jing cha area to be away from the reception as I don't want so many people to see me before the march in?

Actually the idea of jing cha after lunch came to us as well but my parents are not keen. Firstly their mentality is One 15 is so inaccessible, the guests would be rushing for the free shuttle out to Harbourfront MRT. Secondly my hubby's younger relatives seem to have some "crazy" ideas that we should rent a boat out to see the sunset. *HUH* And in-laws seem ok with the idea too *faints*

All I wan after my luncheon is to chill by a beach bar with my hubby and friends....

Christyloh18

Hi fellow BTB, im new to this chat. Does anyone know how much it typically cost to engage a florist to decorate outdoor solemnisation area & indoor dining area?

vintz

hi punckyangel,

Actually i think that idea is quite gd.
Do something different so that it will be memorable.
i actually also suggest to my htb to go together with his buddy after the wedding instead of having bachelor nite hehhe..

it shouldnt be a prob for you to do a quick refresh before marchin in. as lemonzil pointed that the hair part is really a bit impractical to have a shower..
mayb you can use a wet tissue or wet towel to clean? Since jin cha is only for an hr it doesnt make u sweat too much unlike half day out in the sun then you probably need a proper shower.

LYW

anyone preparing for rom or wedding beware do not go to sophia wedding collection located at 43 tanjong pagar road. because we're the victims after paying about $4,000 package got bad customer service, basically everything poor grade ruin our rom and wedding totally a disaster. cannot refund and cannot even partial refund we complained also no use. its lady boss is a taiwanese and the staff all malaysian speak chinese, even photographers also speak chinese. thats not the crucial point. the point is we paid so much got a lousy studio, its old and hazy with cobwebs insects, mosquitoes, dirty. the shhoting day they didnt even prep good food for us just buy dabao outside and no mineral water for full day shooting tired and thirsty. i asked to play music during photo shot but only sometimes got music. photographers moody coz its a sunday they still must work. at botanic garden photographer didnt even want to take the famous waterfall picture for us, then rushed to changi beach too late cloudy no sunset but sweat and mosquitoes. because no one told us here so we became guinea pigs and we dont want you guys to fall victim and lost your hard earned cash leh, its hard cash you know. but worst part was their female makeup artist duped the bridegroom to put some liquid onto face and we both pay $50 cash each to her coz she siad thats her own sideline, and must pay immediately during the photoshoot day to her! after i paid her she still said why pay so early scared she run away, very bad attitude. our hairdo also old school coz aft showing people they told us we look so old like in 1970s hairstyle! we tried complaining but its too late they bor chap dont care and we no choice have to endure to finish up our rom and wedding total ruin and disaster and bad luck. we want everyone here to have a wonderful and blissful rom and wedding for a lifetime so post here warn you all do not fall victim to this sophia wedding collection and suffer same fate as us lost our hard earned cash almost $4,000, its all gone. i am telling the truth but if you guys want to try their service do not regret, no refund at all.

Esvta

Hi All,

i also need some advise here..
I will be having my ROM on the dinner itself. Does it seems weird if i have 3 march in and 4 change of gowns?

1st - rom gown with my dad
2nd - actual gown with hubby
3rd - evening gown with hubby
4th - gdbye gown (no march in only change of gown)

Do i have enough time? how does it sound? too much ? appreciate all feedback :)

If you have 27 tables, how many course of dishes do you have?
Have to calculate the no. of dishes and time u have from after 2nd march-in.. Champagne pouring.. Etc..

Photo taking takes up a lot of time actually... Moving the guests in position (can ask groomsmen for help)... And usually few toasts here and there with friends.. Not forgetting multiple cameras per table..

If you want a goodbye gown.. Have to complete photo taking before the start of 2nd last dish.. so u can change during the 2nd last dish and be back just before they serve dessert to standby for farewell thanks.. :) can ask the banquet manager if they can hold dessert till u r back.. But also depends on that day timing..

If it's a complimentary gown from bridal studio then u can take it and if really no time, then no choice so don't change lo..? But if u r paying to take the risk, then perhaps u might want to reconsider?

My 2 cents worth ^^

Esvta

Hi fellow BTB, im new to this chat. Does anyone know how much it typically cost to engage a florist to decorate outdoor solemnisation area & indoor dining area?

Hi...! I was browsing about florist the other day and saw this website which I find the flower decor beautiful... U might want to request a quote from them? http://www.weddingdecor.sg

I think the cost typically depends on our choice of flowers :)

Pynkyn

I'm having a wedding lunch at one15marina also... Yes we got complains but I told them that sentosa don't need ferry or cable car anymore... Please get your idea out of the water/sky. Sentosa is considered central and it's a cheaper cab fare then some other places...

My day is pretty packed bride pick up at 9, to over to grooms by 10:30, reach one15marina by noon for solemnization and tea ceremony, lunch at 1pm, event ground photoshoot after lunch... Then zzzzzz...

phunkyangel

I'm having a wedding lunch at one15marina also... Yes we got complains but I told them that sentosa don't need ferry or cable car anymore... Please get your idea out of the water/sky. Sentosa is considered central and it's a cheaper cab fare then some other places...

My day is pretty packed bride pick up at 9, to over to grooms by 10:30, reach one15marina by noon for solemnization and tea ceremony, lunch at 1pm, event ground photoshoot after lunch... Then zzzzzz...

Hello Pynkyn,

nice to meet another bride holding the celebration at the same venue. ;)
I'm having similiar time schedules as you except my hubby has to reach my place by 7am. We gotta reach his relative's house asap to pray respects to ancestors and tea ceremony at One 15 at 11am. I guess my schedule has allowance to "lobo" in between the locations but I'm actually trying my best to squeeze all the required before 12 noon so that I can chill a while with my hubby in the room before all mayhem starts again. :p