(2013/12) Dec 2013 BTB

kitminish

Huggi, how is your progress of everything?

We had booked banquet and TW PS.
Current found ROM location, still looking for ROM caterer cum decorator, dress & suit for ROM & AD MUA, florist & photographer.

huggiting

We haven book banquet but ps booked...going to Perth for ps...
Same problem with rom as I only have my dress and mua done...
A lot of things to go thru ...

rabitbit

We are also planning to get married on Dec 2013, but everything has been been confirmed. No date confirmed, don know where to hold it. Just everything also don know. lol

U may start you can go and have a look at bridal magazines like her world brides. Choose a few that u think u like, and then u go down to have a look and see what they have on offer

rabitbit

bought all those magazines already!!! but still like very confused. don know how to do it... totally a sian can describe how i feel. haha~~~

kitminish

You need go down to various wedding show, I mean like BOWS, travel-wedding show and you will see some hotels there. Especially BOWS, they had quite a few. Next is going down to the hotel and take a look, you need to feel comfortable with the place before you book.

rabitbit

Is going down to wedding shows that necessary? Because my BF really dislike the idea of going down for wedding shows. Cos he assumes that the people there will pull you to sign packages with them. So he does not like that kind of pushy pushy environment. I will definitely go down to the hotels to have a look before confirming. =)

kitminish

There is 2 different shows, wedding shows and hotels show.

Wedding shows: BS will pester you for sale. To be exact they won't let you go. After a couple of trial, we learnt smth, be firm. Say no if you are not interested in their photograph or gown. Think about it, even they provide you an unbelievable price for those, you would like it either.

our experience is that we can sit there for an hr plus to listen to them and get so unhappy about it.

Hotel Shows: no worries, they would. They are standing around while you view the ballroom setup, ROM setup and even bridal suite. If you are interested, there is normally a room where you can go in and approach them to find out more about the price, perks and date available and what they can provide. Normally you need to queue for a while.

It is best to go for hotel shows and avoid wedding shows for BS unless you have any BS in mind that you would like to visit. Shows normally give you more perks.

kitminish

You are welcome. My bf was also driven crazy by those BS sale person when all we want is to look at their photos.

Some wedding shows do have restaurants & hotels over there, you can check it out. They are not so pushy as compare to BS as the banquet cost >$20k, they will let you think about it.

aura

Hi All,

I am new here and my wedding date is in December 2013.

I have booked my wedding venue at Furama Riverfront Hotel and my bridal shop is from LaBelle Coutoure...

And I would like to join the thread here to find some views...

happy.gif

orionstarrs

Hi I'm also a Dec 2013 bride.

Getting married (with solemnisation and wedding lunch) on 15 Dec.
happy.gif

Currently have settled with Digio for PS, oneeyeclick for AD pg and looking for hotel venues. Considering Marina Mandarin.
happy.gif

kitminish

Hello all,
I am xmas 2013 bride.
hotel lunch M hotel
PS with 辛辛克莱 Clain Wedding.
AD ala carte, still looking for ROM location & cartoon animation.
Any recommendation? What is the price for cartoon animation?

porshrhan

Hi, anyone has any good feng shui shi fu to recommend?? Like long tian shi fu / Li fang geomacy.. Are they reliable or accurate??

kitminish

Just came back from BKK.
Found a few thing that is useful to bride out there.
If you are travelling to BKK with HTB.
You might want to make a suit for your HTB at around 1500~4500Bahts depend on material.
As for bridemaid dress, you can very good quality at 450bahts each at platinum mall.

hi there.. im dec/13 BTB as well. haven book hotel banquet yet. but pre wedding sign up with julia wedding news. going santorini for photoshoot come honeymoon. looking forward to it
happy.gif
)

anybody has good and cheap VG to intro? we're looking for less than 2k ones.. and any good hotels to intro? looking for one that can accomodate 40 tables.. thanks.

herwink

Hi.
I have a MY DREAM WEDDING package to let go. It's local package but can convert to HK or retain as local. I have paid the deposit. Due to personal reason, no point Holding on to the package.

Willing to absorb $(NEGOTIABLE) long as I can release the contract.

My package in contract consist of 32 poses w all the standard stuff at 3000++.. PS and AD gowns, car deco, thank u cards, fathers jacket.. Etc. A 7 seater vehicle along w 1 PG and assistant and a MUA out for photoshoot... (after much bargaining..,)
Quite good deal cos spent much effort to bargain more perks

Feel free to email for details or question. Await offer.
[email protected]

karon

hi ladies, anyone know of a traditional matchmaker (mei ren, mei puo, hong niang) who is very experienced. Could you please share the contacts?

evie27

Hi all
Am planning to get married in dec 2013 too..
Haven chose the date and book anytink yet...
Hee..seem very lost in doing what 1st..
can share yr wedding banquets with me???

Thanks all!

hi Joey! my banquet will be at Novotel Clarke Quay.

Oh btw.. a whole bunch of ladies have joined this FB page created by a bride to be called Grace. [email protected]

Add her and ask her invite u our facebook group where all the 2013 brides to be share their experiences and vendors to book (eg, Photographer...bridal studio..videographer..etc)

gracie11

Sheila: u are like promoting me here for our group.. haha!
happy.gif

Awy, you can ask the girls to add u as ur frd 1st & u invite them in and i will b glad to accept them.

Ladies in this thread who aren't in our grp, if u are keen to join us, u can add me as ur frd but please identify yourself eg, your nickname from this forum and your real name (fb name), as i won't anyhow accept friends. OR drop me a note in my fb msg box 1st. Appreciate your help.