(2013/03) March 2013 BTB

michieting

hihi! seems like march is not a popular month for wedding haha.. our 1st choice was 9 march as well but the hotel was fully book -,-

xaiba

mines on 23 March too
happy.gif

herwink

Hi btbs.
I have a MY DREAM WEDDING package to let go. It's local package but can convert to HK or retain as local. I have paid the deposit. Due to personal reason, no point Holding on to the package.

Willing to absorb $(NEGOTIABLE) long as I can release the contract.

My package in contract consist of 32 poses w all the standard stuff at 3000++.. PS and AD gowns, car deco, thank u cards, fathers jacket.. Etc. A 7 seater vehicle along w 1 PG and assistant and a MUA out for photoshoot... (after much bargaining..,)
Quite good deal cos spent much effort to bargain more perks

Feel free to email for details or question. Await offer.
[email protected]

xaiba

hey Michelle, im with My Bridal Room too!
Hotel is Orchard Parade Hotel.
I booked my 1st appointment in Aug..my coordinator is Ling Hui

ibu

hii! Michelle, I'm with Bluebay too! Dinner at Amara Santuary.. you going tw for ps too??

michieting

My coordinator is ling hui too! i just book my 1st appt in july haha.. yup! ibu, im gg for ps in july :D

So qiao!!! haha..

michieting

Are you Jasmin from Bluebay FB? :D my ps is on 6 July!!

I'm taking local PS with My Bridal Room; I am thinking of Ikea, One fullerton...

xaiba

Wedding Banquet - Booked
Bridal House - Booked
Photographer & Videographer - Booked
Wedding Bands ready
Jie Mei dresses bought
Paid until bleed ah..hahaha

xaiba

Date: 23 March 2013
Banquet - Orchard Parade Hotel
Bridal House - My Bridal Room
Photographer/Videographer - Absolute Pixels
Wedding Band - Ling Jewellery
Jie Mei Dresses - pearlavish.livejournal.com

Wanted get everything settled once and for all..pay deposit now then wouldnt have to pay tons of stuffs nearer the wedding date..cause i feel nearer the wedding date i have to deal with parents and parent in laws stuffs..
My colleague getting married in Dec..so we shared information..more comparisons

How about the rest of you guys?

ibu

Heres mine..

Date: 9 & 10 March 2013
Banquet - Amara Santuary
Bridal - Cangai
Prewed - Bluebay
PG&VG - Beehoon Productions
Wedding Band - Cartier
Jie Mei Dresses - Haven saw any ideal ones...all the ones i saw online no XL size..*headache*

bunnyxin

wow so many 23rd march.. Mine's 23 March too! =D
hmm.. but i think I am really slow. Have not found PG & VG and my actual day BS.
><

xaiba

Ibu: Which Cartier band u got? I actually wanted to get the eternity band...happended the sales lady was wearing it and it was pretty tarnished and she admitted the colour will kinda fade overtime..so din buy..but i love the design so much!!

Min: there are lots of PG &amp; VG ard..so dont worry..i u need i can forward u the emails quotes i had received for PG &amp; VG so far

ibu

Xin, me and my hubby bot seperate rings..forgotten the name of his ring..its the one with cartier wordings engraved+diamond. He wore for sometime alrdy and it got slightly tarnished. But somehow on his hand looks raggard and manly...so i have no issues with that...hahaha! =X Mines Maillon Panthere..so far so gd. =)

ppeanut

thanks for the info! Xin and Ibu are both prepared already! The only thing i have done was...bought my wedding band (but not my husband's!) haha...

xaiba

Ibu - Your wedding band looks gorgous!

Peanut - Wedding band will take some time unless your hubby is the anything ok type..me and my husband couldnt agree on the wedding band for the longest time..went we confirmed our weedding bands at Ling, he said it's like a heavy rock lifted..haha..and the fact we confirmed our wedding band design before settling on the wedding date and other stuffs

Min - you are not slow, just that we kiasu..hehe

ppeanut

Ibu ur wedding band looks really really good!

Yes xin..chosing wedding band is a headache. I bought my wedding band from tiff already, but havent bought my husband's one yet, because he cannot decide to choose platinum (same color as mine) or gold. (-_-)""

Did your husband buy the same color as yours?

xaiba

ours both white gold

ibu - for xl jiemei dress i guess u prob have to tailor made for them? i think u can get tailored dresses ard 80? my fren had jiemei ranging from s-xl, she got them tiff colour tailored dresses

joeytanloh

Hi,

I will be holding my AD on 23 Mar too!

Does anyone has recommendations for bridal package? We had our pre-wedding shoot done, but all the AD stuff are not included at all.

ibu

Thanks for the compliments!

Xin, did your friend went to lovepotion to customise??

Joey, I tink Digio gowns are nice..not sure abt the price though..

bunnyxin

haha.. the only thing i did is the banquet and PS @ korea.. heh.. others have not looked into it yet. Busy with renovation stuff too.

Just wondering, do you girls go for OTR or MTM? Hmm.. and do you all usually have some idea how you want your gowns to be? Or when you get into the bridal shop, they will start to recommend?

Thanks Xin! Can email me some of the email quotes for PG &amp; VG? My email is [email protected] =)

xaiba

Min, i sent you about 8 quotes so far..u can use them as reference for the prices being offered

xaiba

Min, im not really an expert on nego..i metup with 3 companies before deciding on Absolute Pixels..met up with too many companies, felt very tedious and overwhelmed.

They werent the cheapest but the meet up was the most comfortable..

I think one point is the pay the balance of the package after recieving the photos n video..I met up with one videographer and the term was to pay the balance on the wedding day itself..i'd seen horror stories about how some brides had to keep chasing the photographer n videographer for end products..so cross them off

xaiba

So far there 6 of us having the banquet on 23 March!
Guess most of us would have booked the venue
Better start looking for venue soon unless you have an open budget, it would be quite easy to find a venue.

val84

Hello all BTBs...mine is on 24th Mar 2013
happy.gif

I haven't done much stuff apart from booking banquet with Mandarin Oriental and bridal package with Feline. Going to perth in july for outdoor wedding shoot.

bunnyxin

Noted! Thanks Xin for the advice!

I also heard about PG &amp; VG dragging and giving excuses when you chase them for the photos/videos.

Cool.. another 23 March. Hillord.. do book the venue early if you have not done so. and 23 March is really a popular date. =)

butterwoofy

<font face="Arial Rounded MT Bold"> Hi Xin

Nah.. You will fast hands than me so booked for lunch instead..

Hope able to see you on that day ya..

Congrats!

happy.gif
</font>

xaiba

congrats too! i just sent u a pm, wanna check some things with you.
So how's your wedding prep going so far?

butterwoofy

<font face="Berlin Sans FB"> Xin, Had replied you
happy.gif

Nah.. no preparing at all!!!
Doing up the new house now..
Still dilemma on the bridal and PS.. kinda pissed
sad.gif

Have you gone for your selection of gowns or PS?</font>

xaiba

going for my gown selection in Aug.
Michelle who is having her wedding on 23 March already went for her PS if not wrong.
Bridal should be easy to settle la, take few hours go to tanjong pagar and view the bridal house or pop down to bridal fair.

butterwoofy

<font face="Arial Rounded MT Bold"> Have already signed-up with Zwedxxxx, however am pissed with their services...
Thats why thinking whether to forgo and maybe to go JB for PS etc... </font>

veronica000

anyone interested to buy sparkly bling shoes 5inch from Korea, size 6 with platform in the front. I wore it to my house downstairs and couldn't walk in 5inches so had to sell it. Original price was $180.pm me for more info
1906885.jpg