(2011) 2011 Brides

strikingreality

Daphne... Just wondering if Capella is within your price range as their banquet prices are about $170 per Pax. Other than that the food are individually portioned, well presented and decent. Service was not bad.

chengmin

Tks kass! Price is really on the high side! I had seen their package! Actually comparing to st Regis but received quite a lot of negative feedback for regis so having 2nd tots!

My bf's concern is the quality of the food, he wants the $$ to be well worth! I really like cappella thou! Was ur wdddin held ther or u attended recently?!

strikingreality

I have friends who had weddings there and I know ppl who work in the corporate office. Anyway if quality of food is a concern , then I personally would go for the hotels with well established Chinese restaurant like mandarin oriental, pan pacific, GWP.

strikingreality

Do also consider accessibility. If many take public transport then I wouldn't recommend sentosa cuz traveling would be a pain. Even more so if it is a weekday.

babymarian

Hi ladies
happy.gif

I've received my photos...

Part 1: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?fbid=10150198724364498&id=710449497&aid=358663

Part 2: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?fbid=10150199562174498&id=710449497&aid=359106

I'm still waiting for my video...

clintomania

Marian: Thanks for sharing.. you looked really beautiful!

AL: very nice of u to do something for your guest..
happy.gif

hey ladies,
how's preparation for all of u?

pinkcoral

Hi all! My wedding was on 01 Jan.. after a year's worth of intensive preps.. that one special day went by amazingly fast!
Now I'm missing those days of wedding planning. hahah

If your wedding is coming up, do take a step back and savour the moment. I wished I did instead of rushing thru the day.
happy.gif

Here are my videos from Moomedia to share:
Love Story - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnCIIeYY65I
Church morning highlights - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oO_AxYBuMJk

pinkcoral

AL - love your thank you note! We need to get thank you cards done for those people who contributed to our wedding and we still haven't!.. :/

rubbishcow

clint, things are warming up at my end!!! Sisters and Mum are getting excited... while I'm at KL feeling lonely and excited! GDL is next Sat!!! Cant wait to go back this weekend to distribute my cards to the SG colleagues!!

prisci11a

I dunno y, but it feels like graduation or something.... After a year or so of planning.. Exciting n like e end of something ...

clintomania

cow cow: Wah I can feel your excitement! JIA YOU!!
I'm gearing up too.. now start to research on my decorations and planning the guest list already!

prisci11a: yes! we are planning 1 whole year for a 1 day event.. but its gonna be all worth while
happy.gif

rubbishcow

clint, when's your AD?

prisci11a, sure you enjoyed the day to the fullest right? Its definately worth it...!! Caant wait for it to be over now!!

prisci11a

cow cow, mine is on 7may..heee..... but not long more.... just feel like when i see so many 2011 btb now married... it feels abit like graduation day. i also wish mine was already over... but still so many things not done....

clint, most definitely!!

styleinyou

Hi Gals,

OMG...its been sooo long since my last visit here...work is killing me while CNY is making me fat with daily entertainment & "lou hei".

Congrats to all those who are married as I am really happy for u all as all were sooo beautiful & huge bundle is let down
happy.gif

Seems like i need to buck up on my wedding preps as I still got many to do
sad.gif

Need to cope with work n wedding preps are not easier especially when my partner and I recently changed portfolio...all my ideal wedding seems so far out, I am now blessed if I cleared up 1 event at a time....

I need help...anyone got JP to recommend me?
Need to know how to speak simple chinese for our parents purpose.Seriously, need to come in more often as I felt so long no see
happy.gif

rubbishcow

Welcome back Siy!!!

woo.. my AD is drawing nearer and excitement seem to be pumping... so many things to do now.. can't wait to cut my hair short!!!

strikingreality

Siy >> Bilingual JPs got quite a lot... You can consider the following
Dr Phua Tan Tee
Mr Chiang Heng Liang
Mr Chia Ti Yu
Prof Yu Shi Ming

Dr Phua is popular... I recall u getting married in October? If so you better email him earlier... he actually allow ppl to book him more than 3 months ahead, so that's good for planning. I tried to get him for my wedding 6 months ahead and he is already booked for my preferred time. But he does multiple solemnisations in a day, sometimes back to back... I think you may want to consider if it will be rushed for you, esp if he needs to rush to another location and the schedule is running late.

Mr Chiang is my JP and he is really really nice! He took his time to explain to me the procedures etc... we also had a short chat about this forum as well! LOL. Nice and chatty guy!

pinkcoral

My friend also used Mr Chia... and he's pretty good!

Siy.. my hairdresser also advised me against rebonding before my wedding. At the end of the day, I permed it.. apparently perming makes it easier to style the hair on AD.
I lived with my perm for 3mths and straight after wedding, I had my hair rebonded again. Talk about ficklemindedness. :p

joyle_t

Siy>> i got Dr Phua as JP, his schedule's really packed! He asked if we wanted mix of english and mandarin, but ended up saying alot in mandarin.. but v. sincere JP!

sapphire05

I wanna buy chalkboard for my prewedding photography...

Was told that Daiso has it but I cant seem to find it at the branch in Ion.

animelover

I've seen it in Daiso too.. You might wanna check with the store assistants instead. Usually the boards (not those big sized ones) are put together with the whiteboards.

styleinyou

Hi All,

I did email to Dr Phua & he mentioned he might be busy due to work commitment
sad.gif

Need to re-consider others...

Kass> mine in Nov'11

I am getting slack on wedding preps probably with work commitments getting more, i felt totally no mood to get prepared...my friends ard me were getting more anxious than me...

candycandy001

Hi, all 2011 btb jiayou! I just hav mine over the weekend. Everything is so smooth. Must thanks for many many ppl.

Remember no matter how tired/nervous of you, please smile^^

joyjoy2011

Hi!
Reading everyone post make me so anxiousî„
Btw, did anyone here attend any christian wedding preparation course? It help couple to understand each other better n abt building a family together... Any recommendation?

joyjoy2011

Thanks Jonathan & pink coral for yr information. I check that my church only doing in the mth of June (need to be away for 2-3weeks for work, oct (another work trip again) haiz. I just missed the last one my church did. Thus asking ard if there is others available...

clintomania

hi all,
I'm gonna gather my JM to meet up for the first time soon.. How should I get them to mingle?? One group is my poly mates and the other is my church friend..

Btw, how often should the JM be meeting as well?

prisci11a

hi clint, me too... next week going to get all my jms to meet up, already set my agenda with them... discussion on games for gate crashing and also going through the schedule and distributing job :D

when i helped out as a jm before, we met up once, not counting the hen's night party and the rest was mainly by email...ahahah

blurkitty

I just finish my Marriage counseling course too.. currently still blur about what to do next from nw till my pre wedding shoots.. any advise?

tanyix

sapphire05: hello! i'm a 2012 jan BTB and i saw from the threads that you're taking oneeyeclick.. my bf and i are gonna go down to meet them next tues.. mind PM-ing me so i could chat with you more regarding OEC please?

thanks!!

styleinyou

Ladies...SOS need advise on MUA.
Been travelling alot for business lately so totally no time to source...

Any recommendation will be great
happy.gif