(2011) 2011 Brides

pinkglove

hi pink swallow, nope. I've other things at the reception like candy bar and well wishes corner and people engage themselves with that too. Usually there's only maximum of 2 groups of pple waiting for the photobooth. Once pple see that there's others waiting, they will just walk around and chat.

I wanted the roaming photography very much but they were not able to accomodate that for us on our AD due to manpower constraint on my wedding night because they have another event.

pekotay

Hi Phylline,

Wise choice! I had my wedding this yr Jan.

All my guests had a great time and enjoying themselves very much...bringing home photos as memory! As a host, it's very heart-warming to see our guests enjoyed themselves.

After talking to a number of vendors, I decided to engage The Colourful Faces Photography Studio mobile studio (roaming photographer) with instant print. Every guest in the photo do get a copy. Their design outlay and service is good!

All the Best!
happy.gif

evelove87

Hi BTBs, I am a July'11 bride. Just done with my wedding last week! 1 and a half year of wedding preparation pays off even though it just for a day memory! Hehe! Well! Jia You to all brides to be! And do add me on Facebook! [email protected]

smilem

I have completed my GDL and would like to let go.. 1) Wedding sticker (for doors / walls) 2) Wedding pocket mirror 3) Wedding red umbrella 4) Wedding bears (for car / deco table) 4) Wedding ring pillow 5) Shang Tou basket (put needles/ scissor and etc) 5) Red packet 7) Thank you cards 8) alpha sticker (for deco) 9) 6 pair brand new Wedding mini bears (for wedding pen / deco the APBox) If keen, email me at [email protected]

styleinyou

Pinkglove> congrats...hope to see u in PL soon.

its soooo long since I last got time to come in here. due to change of job scope many business trips to attend + reno. + wedding pre...orh no...and its going to my wedding soon yet to prepare many stuff
sad.gif

girlinterrupted

Dear all BTBs,

I have a Bvlgari - Fedi Wedding Band (18K white gold) Size 51 Brand New in Box w Receipt to let go.

Item Details:Brand New Bvlgari Fedi Octagonal Wedding Band with 8 diamonds, in 18K White Gold, Size 51. Comes in brand new Bvlgari box with receipt as proof of purchase.

Bought this from Italy in Jul '11 for my upcoming wedding in Nov but size does not fit hence selling it now.

This is sold in Singapore for about SGD2110. Because this is purchased from Italy, I paid SGD1940. Willing to let this go at only SGD1800.

Pls contact me if you have any questions or would like to view more pics of actual ring.

Thanks.

1792364.jpg

smilem

HI BTBS
I have married :D and belows are the items i would like go..
1) Wedding sticker (for doors / walls)
2) Wedding pocket mirror
3) Wedding red umbrella
4) Wedding bears (for car / deco table)
4) Wedding ring pillow
5) Shang Tou basket (put needles/ scissor and etc)
5) Red packet x 8 pkt (for jie mei / brothers) 7) Thank you cards
8) alpha sticker (for deco)
9) 6 pair brand new Wedding mini bears (for wedding pen / deco theAPBox)
10) 1 set of mirror + 1 comb (unique)
11) Guo Da Li Basket (Yellow/gold)
If keen, email me at [email protected]

wenjun16

Hi all,
I'm looking for my march in songs but cannot seem to find it in the cd shops. I'm lookin for the gift and my destiny. Can someone be kind enough to send the songs to me. Thks