(2009) Brides of year 2009

noknok

dunno what the stupid hormones is doing in my body.. sigh

Super no mood to work. so many ppl on leave today..

Am getting ampoules. anyone interested??

dzxz

WOW you gals have already got your rings...hmmm okie I will go take a look ;)

Oh yeah btw, currently I have a voucher from Guess Collection of $150. I am willing to let go at $120 (Negotiable). Issue date of the voucher is 21st Jan 2009 and will expire 3 months later.
Anyone interested??

lalaa_27

elyse.. thanx..looks good.. hehe.. all in baht.. how to convert to SGD?

haven met my MUA yet.. so dunno if i need ampoules.. hmm..

enivi

yes..i agree that eclarity is not bad. However, that's if u are prepared to wait..even though we have an appt time, we still have to wait for ard 20 mins for her to service us to collect my WB. Bo bian, since she is the only gemologist there. I custom-made mine and had collected them just after 6 weeks even thou she said need at least 8 weeks. the service is quite fast.

purinne

hiya mashi
happy.gif
... yeah i agree ... its after all a once in a lifetime thingy
happy.gif

and happy lunar new year to all Oct 09 BTBs~~~
happy.gif

csy

I am starting on my weight loss prog too.

So miserable. replacing lunch with replacement and trying to cut down on dinner (which is a torture to me).

Also, my friend recommend me to this massage and it's damn painful. Supposed to detox and loosen up the fats. during the process, i keep telling me, for my AD, pain also must bear.

I told my hubby, first thing after our AD, we going straight to Liang Seah street for steamboat buffet!!!!!!

It is so torturing (and unfair why guy don't have to lose weight!!)

lalaa_27

ok thanx elyse.. thot the webby had a link for sgd as well.. nvm i use online currency converter..
happy.gif

ok Happy CNY everyone! enjoy ur holidayzz!
happy.gif

peaberry

I got my wedding ring from Lee Hwa and am still shopping around for my FH's ring. He's particularly picky and so far has only fancied two designs - one from the eClarity website and the other from Ling Fine Italian Jewellery...

The latter is a bit out of our budget ($3000+ for a 18k white gold ring), so looking forward to visiting eClarity to check out the rings in person.
happy.gif

purinne

hiya sy
happy.gif
i tink being healthy is more impt ... tink can still eat
happy.gif
... just try to exercise abit ... i also very chubby ... almost faint when i saw some pics mi fren took when we went out for dinner on wed ... im soooo chubby .... gotta start to exercise
happy.gif

ant82

mashi,
hee, for me, i need to maintain current size :p
must really control my diet...

piglit21,
first appt with coordinator on my mtm evening gown
around 2nd week of March will go and try.
not yet, just roughly fixed a date first
happy.gif

mrs_ong

Wow..our thread is realli getting active these daes...jus wana wish everyone a happy new year!This yr collect angbao abit paiseh already..hahaha

csy

let's motivate each other bah - 9 more months to go

haha,

happy new year all! this year i also starting to give ang bao even though haven't customary. Luckily relatives not really that much

ete

Mashi - maybe it's stress... from work arghh

Mrs ong - it's okay just tell them, "it's the last time :p"

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

sparkless

what kind of wedding bands did you all get?

i'm thinking of getting a half eternity ring while FH will get a simple matt white gold ring.

seen a couple of rings, so far... quite like Celestial's half eternity ring

mrs_ong

speaking abt chubby...i think i haf put on alot of weight.Everytime i wan exercise i will find some excuse not to go..lazy lazy!

purinne

sy ... yeah ... lets all jia you tog haha
happy.gif

mrs ong ... mi fren just told mi today tat i shd try to get better harvest (ang bao) this year as this will b mi last year being eligible to collect hehehe ...
happy.gif

golden_bride

Hi cristien, i bought my corsages from a girl that does online rental stuff for gowns and all... Very nice lady, each is less than $10, and got few to select from... u can check her out at [email protected]

hi all, me also gg japan for honeymoon with hubby next month... gg f&e, 12 days, tokyo, osaka and kyoto too...

irritant

just got back from st james...powerhouse 2nd anniversary...with eva's permission of cos...free flow house pour from 9pm to midnight...shiok...

15thMay,got them from lee hwa...$1.2k for the pair...nothing really fancy lar...thanks...

irritant

i tried 1 bottle of perfect slim alpha so far b4 i went lasik...feels not bad...but not conclusive yet...wait for a while b4 i can exercise again then i report the latest status...

jennyd

happy cny to everyone! enjoy your celebrations and time with your family, enjoy the goodies (in moderation, which I find difficult!) and HUAT ah!
happy.gif

fifteenmay

Oh... 1.2k for both? that s super cheap, her diamonds look so big compared to mine...
how many diamonds on it and the carat size if you dun mind asking.thinking whether did i overpay for mine

irritant

hhhhmmm...thanks juski22 and 15thMay.

mine is 0.13C square princess cut F-G color VVS-VS clarity...eva's is 11 round diamonds total of 0.24C...hers too small to state color and clarity...

mine is the male half of a pair of wedding bands but hers is considered fashion ring...more than 30% discount for hers and mine was $100 birthday voucher and voucher for 13.8% off the price...maybe that's y come up quite reasonable price?

blurbaby

piggylover..

i had fallen sick before CNY... still not feeling rite at all.. got to take care of myself.. thank you..

Happy Niu Year!!!!

alexaphy

woo... many goldheart customers
ya, half eternity ring is beautiful.

me too.. gt celestial as wedding band aft bad experience w one brand..

dinny

Hey ladies, i've settle on my photographer and videographer le.. happiness...a sense of relief. Piggylover, my PG is by absolute resolution and Vg is from Auspicious. Kindly update under Geraldine Lin on 4th Dec
happy.gif

alexaphy

guess sld b ok ba.

currently me oso wearing both rings together. but mine wedding band design is a single diamond on a simple band.

janice28

i haf jus placed deposit wif furama river front on wed.. and that is e only thing i haf done. hahaa will up date piggylover when i haf the bs and pg etc
happy.gif

fifteenmay

wow.. thats quite a good bargain...got voucher somemore.... lucky you.
happy.gif
mine almost the same as Eva, too small diamondsto state clarity and colour..heeheh.. just a fashion ring like what you said

Everyone, have fun taking your last year's angbao!

aaronjas

wah poohise! You're really efficient! When are you intending to have your food tasting? Is two mths before the wedding too early cos i'm thinking of doing it then.

Hope everyone's preperation is smooth going and you're all enjoying this time of organising! 4 more mths!!!! Can't wait!! : )

irritant

15thMay, i got the vouchers cos i'm their member already mar...qualified cos i bought eva's solitaire from Lee Hwa too...

yeah...happy 'niu' year to all...huat ah!!!