(2009) Brides of year 2009

lalaa_27

juski u can go to http://www.weddingannouncer.com and sign up for a free acct n juz follow the instructions on the website!
happy.gif

aroh... me n HTB will probably be at Bows on sun ard dat time too.. bfore dat we gotta go church to settle some weddin stuff.. will sms u wen we goin..

winnie_gal

my friend say i look stunned on that day.. i also can't rmb anything, just rush and do whereever i need to do lolz... just aft i saw my friend send me pics then i realise i look so ugly when im drunk..

livinginsg

Hi! I am a April 2009 bride and I like to get recommendations of a good wedding band to encourage dancing and of course, to liven up the mood at the dinner. Please let me know if you know of good bands in SG.

Thank you!

hi_hazel

IcePurpleLatte,

I was told glossy will have less visible scratch marks but we prefer e matt version so we juz go ahead wif matt...
At the end of 2nd day...we can see some scratches on our rings alrdy...
sad.gif

piggylover

pebbles, having PS early u can proceed to do other thing le. nd not worry tat album hold on with BS due to changes or amend, Dec is their most busy mth for them oso to avoid them messy n miss out. hehe..

May taking PS not so hot n sunny as jun time too.
happy.gif

candy84

HI Mashi,
can help me update, SK Mediaworks as my VG. Thanks

IcePurpleLatte
Glossy surfave will have less visible scratch then matt.

glympse

Hey PK, i'm not too sure actually, what about the registry of marriages? i'm getting married in Singapore, so don't have that requirement :S have u tried googling it?

mashi_mashi

Peareys,
u got a mail...

i will update for u..
happy.gif

IcePurpleLatte,
u can check the price. if ok, mit him to view his works. i believe u will luv it. haha...

Candy,
ok. will update for u..

geminiger

u gals getting any hard liquor?

btw, natas fair is coming soon so maybe we can all get gd deals for those going for honeymoon... like most of u gals, i intend to go either korea or japan...

lorraine: ya.. getting abit stress now.. so what time was it so u were done with ur PS? jessica told me that i shld go back to the BS by 6 plus?? and that i shld go maybe two places the most?? also i dun know what to do with the outdr wedding gowns as i have yet to choose..and shld i just change it at any public toilet wherever park i intend to go?

angel: do u have the contact? what i understand is that mtm suit shld be ard $500.. is it expensive??

queenly

i think for oct brides...these 2 months are the months to start 1st fitting liao....

soon to come, we will be very busy with the preparations...
happy.gif

any brides here doing reno this year oso b4 wedding? My reno will start in May then i very stress will be busy for reno then no time for wedding loh

roystream

Hi XKA/Aroh

Sry for late reply. mine gown is MTM EG and OTR WG, and haven plan when to go down yet, maybe Feb. BTW, I haven even book my hotel, but am discussing with meritus Mandarin now, Aroh, where's ur? my AD is on 29 Sep, diff from urs, right?

irritant

hi SS, mine is same as XKA, 20 09 2009.

she's at pasir ris and mine is at novotel clarke quay. kinda late to be thinking of your hotel now...better book soon...

ince ours different day then will not be affected by each other...

teresa45

Me too PS earlier cos need not to worry tat album will be hold on by BS due to other reason, hubby on 1 month reservist in aug, busy w/new house renovation and dun need to rush things before wedding...hehe...

vallous

hi johra,

yah as of now..i already hitting over 1000 pics just from relatives. I am so blur.

hi all,

we have 30 tables of 12 pax each. Surprisingly our 30litres of beer wasnt even finished. Our 60 bottles of wines left only 8 bottles. No hard liquour served at all. And the best part we told our guests we need to hurry to take finish the pics that in the end we realised we dint even drink a bit. We were happy cos then clear headed we can enjoy the moment. Also the crowd was much easier to handle..no rowdiness and the event was very formal and nice. Mine was a thursday nite and next day need to work so most prob its better.

ete

Queen - I'm starting my reno this may too. but it wont be a major reno... still alot of work to do like finding the right sofa, dining table within budget, lights, toilet blah blah blah

snowwhite09

hello,

When are you gals taking the photoshoot? Some pple told me that photoshoot has to be done 6 months before AD. Any time later, there won't be enough time. Is this true?

ete

snowwhite - i intend to take in Apr. just in case there's imperfection... also will be busy with new home too so dont want to rush things together

pebblydiamonds

wah ok.. sounds like may seems a popular time to do PS. my BS advised for Jun/Jul/Aug leh. in fact she said Jul/Aug to have PS will be best weather. not hot, not rainy.

saggiegirl: u're right leh, last 3mths to rush thru abit scary. somemore i ROM on same AD day. means u gotta have fitting in march so can have PS in early May?

andrea: i also gg to be busy in 2nd half of the yr.. taking a course that's having exams in Aug and in fact got 1 round of clinical exams in Dec that's either just before/during/just after my AD. u've got me thinking abt whether i should push forward my stuff too. cos we were thinking, we'l do our montage with whatever photos we have now first, then when we get our PS photos then add on.. adding on shld b quite fast isn't it?

freegoer: haha beautiful gowns ah.. actually i was thinking, what r the chances of ppl choosing same gown? n ppl whose ADs are within same mth choose same gown, will the BS able to accomodate?

piggylover: actually i nv considered May before leh. altho some mags actually say PS shld b 6mths before.. but seems like alot of ppl i know do it 3 to 5mths before only.

teresa: great that u got ur house alr n can look forward to reno! haha. but yeah i guess to manage better, whatever that can do earlier, mus do earlier..

verena

hi all...think my schedule prob the latest...called my BS just now to ask about 1st appointment as I didn't update them that I'd be having pre-wedding photoshoot. I reckon my 1st appt is in mar, then photoshoot sometime in July. Reno for my flat will commence aug.

hi_hazel

Thanks Mashi...
happy.gif

Snowwhite - I'll be having my 1st apt ard mid may, then PS ard end may, my BS say they need 3 months to finish the whole album...so now it's the "jian fei" period

hi_hazel

vt- nt to worry i think ur BS will have ways to rush ur album out for u..i'll be starting my reno ard late sept...
so now go for some window shopping for mattress and stuffs

mrs_kan

Hi andrea,

Thanks for the info. I din know church provides the food as well. I thought we have to get our own caterer.

As my hubby is a catholic but I will not be converted so I think there will be no mass?

poseidon_gal

me will also be doing renovation for my love nest..most prob in march/april when i collect my key..now waiting for HDB 1st appt..
Will be very budget tight.. overhual for a 5 room resale is not cheap...

lorrainec

geminiger, i manage to choose my pics today. i top up abit for my photos.
i finish my wedding shoots at 8pm.
are you doing night shoots?

i think u probably need to settle your gowns and ur hubby's mtm suit soon.

wow raine, tats alot of wines you've ordered. must be exp.

very rarely ppl would like italy wines. asian would usually go for aust or chile wines.

mashi_mashi

Peareys,
1st appt mid may?? then PS end May?? r u sure??
so rush?

snowwhite09,
there sure still got time if take later than 6 mths b4 AD. Juz that will b rush. if anything u dun like, u may nt have the time to change and u need to keep rushing the BS for the album which I dun like lor. so best is take ard 6mths b4 the AD.

Gals,
For me hor, my flat dun tink will b able to take keys so soon. so tink the reno will b after my wedding ba...
but also budget tight. c wat to do lor. lol..

raine24

Lorraine how much did u spend for yr top ups? Share pics pls!!
happy.gif

The wine not too expensive, cos as usual.. tap on my contacts.
happy.gif
The importer selling me at cost price, and he'll take back any unused bottles for his restaurant business.
happy.gif

haha... I think the pple with good taste for wine wld prefer european wines, italian or french. Aussie wines are not too bad.. I personally don't like Chilean wines, they don't have a rich enough taste for me.

footprint

hee.. updated...
Mongju,

Can I have your wedding details so that I can update to the table?

Thanks.
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td> </TD></TR><TR><TD>AD Date (2009)</TD><TD>Bride-to-be</TD><TD>Bridal</TD><TD>Hotel/Restaurant</TD><TD>ROM Date</TD><TD>PG</TD><TD>VG</TD><TD>PS Date</TD><TD>GDL Date</TD><TD>Multiply ID</TD><TD>Church</TD><TD>Florist </TD></TR><TR><TD>1st May</TD><TD>Benjymocha</TD><TD>Divine Couture</TD><TD>The Regent</TD><TD>1-May-09</TD><TD>Lightedpixels</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>feb after CNY 09</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>Lighthouse Evangelism</TD><TD>. </TD></TR><TR><TD>.</TD><TD>Raine</TD><TD>French Bridal</TD><TD>Rasa Sentosa Resort</TD><TD>1-May-09</TD><TD>Coffee &amp; Tea Dreamworks</TD><TD>Coffee &amp; Tea Dreamworks</TD><TD>mid-nov-08</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>Immaculate Heart of Mary</TD><TD>Blissful Thots </TD></TR><TR><TD>.</TD><TD>selinachantelle</TD><TD>Venus D'wedding</TD><TD>Qianxi Hilltop restaurant</TD><TD>5-Nov-08</TD><TD>own friend in this line</TD><TD>own friend in this line</TD><TD>15 jan'09</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>NA</TD><TD>NA </TD></TR><TR><TD>.</TD><TD>Sheryl Tan (zer061zer0)</TD><TD>The Aisle </TD><TD>Novotel Clarke Quay </TD><TD>1-May-09</TD><TD>The Aisle</TD><TD>The Aisle</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>. </TD></TR><TR><TD>2nd May</TD><TD>itzbitz</TD><TD>Dreamz Wedding</TD><TD>HIPV</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>Lightedpixels</TD><TD>Forrest Productions</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>. </TD></TR><TR><TD>3rd May</TD><TD>poohise</TD><TD>LaBelleCouture</TD><TD>Novotel Clarke Quay</TD><TD>25-Mar-08</TD><TD>UniqueColors</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>15-Dec-08</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>poohise</TD><TD>NA</TD><TD>NA </TD></TR><TR><TD>8th May</TD><TD>Silin</TD><TD>My Dream Wedding</TD><TD>Furama Riverfront - Venus Ballroom</TD><TD>8-May-09</TD><TD>Big Day Pictures</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>. </TD></TR><TR><TD>9th May</TD><TD>Prosepina Heng (prosepina)</TD><TD>JB Printemps </TD><TD>Furama Riverfront </TD><TD>14-Jul-08</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2 Jan 09 &amp; 12 Jan 09</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>. </TD></TR><TR><TD>.</TD><TD>Char (evocal)</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>Oriental Hotel (Garden Suite) </TD><TD>.</TD><TD>Joho </TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>Sacred Heart </TD><TD>Florist: Red Box </TD></TR><TR><TD>.</TD><TD>Rachel Ng </TD><TD>LaBelleCouture</TD><TD>Holiday Inn Park View </TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>. </TD></TR><TR><TD>10th May</TD><TD>Sandra Chan</TD><TD>Everbliss</TD><TD>Furama Riverfront</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>. </TD></TR><TR><TD>.</TD><TD>chua hui xiang (vivienne) </TD><TD>French Bridal</TD><TD>Dragon Gate Resturant </TD><TD>29-Feb-08</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>10-Jan-09</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>. </TD></TR><TR><TD>.</TD><TD>Miho (summerbabe) </TD><TD>.</TD><TD>Grand Shanghai?</TD><TD>10-May-09</TD><TD>Desmond Ho</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>. </TD></TR><TR><TD>.</TD><TD>pea wedding (pea_wedding) </TD><TD>Santiago </TD><TD>Fairmont/Canning Ballroom</TD><TD>27-May-07</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>. </TD></TR><TR><TD>15th May</TD><TD>Evy Lim</TD><TD>Precious Moment.</TD><TD>Marina Mandarin</TD><TD>28-Oct-08</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>. </TD></TR><TR><TD>16th May</TD><TD>YF (deariebride)</TD><TD>Divine Couture</TD><TD>Grand Copthorne Waterfront</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>Eully</TD><TD>Forest Production</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>. </TD></TR><TR><TD>.</TD><TD>geminiger</TD><TD>Jess Haute Couture</TD><TD>Orchard Hotel</TD><TD>11-Nov-07</TD><TD>George from Jess Haute Couture</TD><TD>yappie production</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>. </TD></TR><TR><TD>.</TD><TD>April</TD><TD>Di Gio</TD><TD>Shangri La</TD><TD>17-Oct-08</TD><TD>Joho</TD><TD>Ichiro Films</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>. </TD></TR><TR><TD>.</TD><TD>JOa</TD><TD>My Bridal Room</TD><TD>Hotel Royal @ Queens - Fu Lin Men Restaurant</TD><TD>5-Dec-08</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>. </TD></TR><TR><TD>20th May</TD><TD>Angel (green_4_life)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>20 &amp; 22 Jan 09</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22nd May</TD><TD>ene</TD><TD>Bridal Veil</TD><TD>Peony Jade</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>. </TD></TR><TR><TD>23rd May</TD><TD>envymoi</TD><TD>My Bridal Room </TD><TD>Novotel Clarke Quay </TD><TD>.</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>. </TD></TR><TR><TD>.</TD><TD>jasminetang</TD><TD>Sattine Bridal</TD><TD>Grand Plaza Park Hotel</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>. </TD></TR><TR><TD>.</TD><TD>D&amp;A230509 (da230509)</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>legends @fort canning</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>. </TD></TR><TR><TD>24th May</TD><TD>Junie Chew (jchew)</TD><TD>The Aisle </TD><TD>Hilton Hotel Grand Ballroom </TD><TD>24-May-07</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>7th Nov SG and 14th Nov Bintan</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>. </TD></TR><TR><TD>28th May</TD><TD>Ling (~smitten~)</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>Furama Riverfront Hotel</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>. </TD></TR><TR><TD>30th May</TD><TD>Lorraine</TD><TD>Jess Haute Couture</TD><TD>Paramount Restaurant</TD><TD>20-May-05</TD><TD>Topix studio</TD><TD>NA</TD><TD>05-Jan-09</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>St Anne's</TD><TD>. </TD></TR><TR><TD>31st May</TD><TD>Blinkblink</TD><TD>D'sire</TD><TD>Goodwood Park Hotel</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>. </TD></TR><TR><TD>.</TD><TD>flowie</TD><TD>Signoria</TD><TD>marriott</TD><TD>31-May-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>16-Sep-08</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>fairytalestory</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>. </TD></TR><TR><TD>.</TD><TD>stariez</TD><TD>Signoria</TD><TD>Swissotel the stamford-Raffles Ballroom</TD><TD>15-Jun-08</TD><TD>Daniel Beh</TD><TD>Brilliant Pics</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>. </TD></TR><TR><TD>.</TD><TD>FSbride (fsbride) </TD><TD>Sophia Wedding Collections </TD><TD>Hyatt </TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding Collections </TD><TD>Sophia Wedding Collections </TD><TD>Dec-08</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>. </TD></TR><TR><TD>??</TD><TD>Mongju (mongju)</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>Apr in Korea</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>. </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

footprint

me being KS, think later will pop by T-Dragon to view the choices for wedding cards.
Then if everything settled, most prob can get card late Feb (Since CNY period, sure have some delay)

Most prob will arrange a dinner for the Xiongdi &amp; Jiemeis separately to acquaintance them ba.

Next on my list will be pending the Guo Da Li date (can only get after the 15day of CNY).

Food Tasting most prob Mid-Mar/Late Mar.

Very KS though i feel. Haa...

dizonne

aroh,
show mi e pics u take k...especially of short gowns, if any...PLSSSSSS!!

i'll b busy making costumes for D&amp;D..sobsob..