(2009) Brides of year 2009

irritant

cos i only child...so can do that if both parents dun mind lor...if not then we stick to the current routine...since they are comfy with it so far...actually i feel bad that her parents have to eat dinner alone too...

what i worry is if eat at my place...they may not be used to teochew style...cos her parents are cantonese...so may end up eating out...means cost more...

so see how lar...

precious_11

yeah.. altho there are a few more members in my family who gather for reunion dinner, im the one that actually brings them together.. so im worried that if im not ard for dinner, the grp will be scattered and people will end up eating on their own.. which i find is very sad lah..

cribbies

hey everyone, I'm a btb this coming sept. Was wondering if anyone can share ideas or pics to share for mtm WG and EG. I'm totally clueless.

raine24

heya all hope everyone managed to control their diets..! Sadly I did not..
sad.gif
argh.. more rigorous training needed now..

Anyway, yups i'm sourcing for printers also, have shortlisted a couple.. anyone tried focal-ad?

irritant

hi clare, welcome to the club...

i passed over 2000 gown pics to noknok...see if she can tell you where her HTB posted them online...or u can appear at our next gathering...lol...

p00h

hi alexaphy, same same.. my htb also wants his ring to be simple and plain, and mine with a single diamond, bands from destinee

when are u gals going for gown fitting??

sparkless

me only going to meet my designer in March. Haven't fix an appointment yet.

now still busy meeting the photographers... should be finalizing our decision by Feb.

After that should be the catering. We plan to make our rings purchase ard June-July period

But then, when you take the PS, do you need your wedding bands?

wildwood

hi candyrock,

for moomedia videos, you can try youtube. there are some there...

as for the package details, maybe you would like to check with them or at their website (bt the price is nt stated there)...

cornygal

p00h: i goin for gown fitting next week..u lehz?heh...

tulips: hmz..depends ba..for us..coz we ROM liaoz..will wear our bands..my colleague juz wear her solitare since her AD and ROM all on same day..but also got ppl haven ROM also wear the wedding bands for PS..so guess really depends ba...

bipobipobipo

haha.. i just gotten to know fr FH that he signed up a facial for me as my bday n valentine's day pressie. haha.. quite reasonable. $290 for 7 sessions.. at bishan.. call 1st salon. recommanded by our fren. she said a lot of air stewardess go there for facial. need to advance appt coz quite pack one. now earliest appt is end of feb. i went there once b4 a few mths back, and i never did facial b4 too.. i find it ok lo. but i think if our face got not much problem, i think it's jus for maintanance ba.. not much diff i think??

poseidon_gal

frennie : i think changi ballroom is the one next to mine.. guess it will be a very crowded day on 3 oct with both our guests..

where you going to held ur solemnization?

phuayling

wow so many 21st Nov brides! haha..i am having my ROM on the 6th Feb and it's nearing! veri excited and have been counting down..haha..less than ten days away
happy.gif

Still alot of things haven't settled yet.. btw how much do u think is the rate for a AD MUA? Roughly when should we start looking for one?
happy.gif

me more KS... my BS already started doing my WG! But I still quite indecisive of how I want my EG... will be going down early Feb again for WG fittings n to discuss EG
happy.gif

vallous

hai...thanks all for the nice encouragement.

It was more like my mother in law this yr dunno why want to hold 2nd day gathering at her home. Initially told my hubby 2nd day for female side. Then since my mil cooking, i have to help out mah. Then while the relatives are there, you can hear her say, ' i teaching my dil make the pizza lor'. i think her main motive is to show off..but i was quite sian cos i have many other places to go and it offended my parents already. Was really upset cos it is not the norm from other yrs.

footprint

i use t-dragon wor.. fast i feel.
happy.gif

yes, i think i put on 1kg.. -_-"
despite try to cut dw but CNY goodies really hard to resist! haa...

think us (May btb/gtb) very slacked hor.
like nothing to prepare though its another 3mths + more to go! haa...

irritant

lol....so sad...r u working like in high security environment? or ur boss just dun have a sense of humour and wanna work u all to death only?

lalaa_27

yup yup!
by the way we bought the dry ice from the place behind ur office dat u recommended aroh.. thanx!
happy.gif
we did our informal photo/video shoot last sat wif the dry ice effects n all.. was fun!

irritant

no prob...i know the place so just tell u lor...anyway can see ur pics?

i haven planned for mine...die...haven take my graduation ones as well...

dizonne

toking abt dry ice...
anione has any ideas hw to keep a cake cold? I'm bring e cake out at 10am, and i need to keep it cool till 3.30pm...ani ideas??? cake is onli 500g....

irritant

hhhhmmm....try asking the ice seller? dun have to look really nice right? n rather get bigger than smaller lor...

i only know can get styloform from stationery shops...not sure abt box though...u may need to cut n glue into a box...

dizonne

nok,
ur blue ice as in e fever sort rite??

i tot of putting in ice bag leh..then put ice...put i scare e ice melt..coz i going to smuggle mi cake into indo leh...wait kena caught..

irritant

sounds like wat my colleague use for storing her milk...maybe those bag plus the dry ice? at least dry ice dun leave a trace...just lots of gas...

w33lp

Hi all,
Happy Chinese New Year!

I'm back. It feels weird to go back this year to know that next year I got to stay at HTB's place rather than with my papa. But I asked HTB on our way back and he said I can still stay at my papa's. Phew! My best friend who married someone from Melaka, had to stay the first few days there (first time) before going back to her own hometown. She was so sad...

So, how was everyone's CNY?

noknok

No, blue ice is hard one.. think $8+ for 2 from NTUC. Can reuse one. Even if it melts won't be that wet. Cos all enclosed, won't have much vapour to condense.

ixoral

Think i shld be doing my PS in May or June period. Hotter weather..so less chance of rain. hee. Gown fitting is for those doing MTM right? for me is OTR and my BS says 2 wks prior to PS date choose can liao. is this the norm?

Fanny> ya the PM will go into your email inbox, the one which u use to register in sgbrides.

Ling> have fun on your rom!

Tulips> i feel it'll be nicer to wear your wedding bands during PS. cos wedding photos mean married couple ma...if ring fingers empty abit funny also..

irritant

hi elyse, welcome back....interesting CNY...collected the most ang baos this year...so sad it's the last...

think my colleague use the blue ice...small pack inside blue liquid...not sure how cold though...see my colleague put in freezer...