(2008) Brides of year 2008

selena

Xiaokai: So envy u... I am still at work..
sad.gif

Will be on leave tmrw onwards.. Hopefully can finish all the last min stuff and relax on Sat..
happy.gif

lsntyl

I changed into my EG around the 3rd course cos my friends wanted to see it. My lunch was just for frens n colleagues and dinner was just for relatives. Held on consecutive days.
happy.gif

dumbo

Hello All Brides

I need your recommendation or suggestions on where I can rent a karaoke system as I plan to have karaoke singing during my lunch banquet this December.

Thank you!

gingerbread_gal

Prov,
you have nice AD pics....can't wait to see the rest of the pics
happy.gif

lsntyl,
thanks for your compliment
happy.gif
looking forward to seeing your pics!

so besides the AP for the helpers, who else should we prepare AP for?

ladys1st

Hi ladies,
I faced the same problem too. I call up ASA last mth and know they cant confirm the trip and i ask for a refund and plan my own as f&E . will be going manchester for man Utd match...
If you need help on anything i think i can help abit..

chipydale

I'm done with my wedding too ...

So now am lookin forward to my honeymoon in Dec ...

Anyone juz came back from the US & Japan ?? Pls let me know the weather there, so i can get myself prepared... thanks in advance ...

summer_ice

im gg europe for my honeymoon too! we signed up with tradewinds, for a 15D italy, switzerland and france tour... trip was confirmed in june leh..

thot a lot of pple will join SA and ASA since these 2 agencies are like kinda well-known, so not sure how come there is not enough pax to form the tour..

rayrachel

clare> wah... i tot pills got side effects de? hehe.. :p
Mmm..the resort is.. K something.. u search for my fren on my multiply??
maglam is her nick.. hehee.. :p

you flying wor.. i tot good money? hehehe..

YL> why u need one gynae now? i've never been to one wor.. haha.. Mmmm...

Happiness> wah.. AMK is very near.. but then hor.. how we determine we like the gynae or not?? wats the criteria??

stariez

Hi ppl..

I love DIY and have recently decided to share my creations with all of you.

Do visit my blog for wedding accessories! I have Swarovski Crystal Tiara, Cufflinks, Fresh Water Pearl Necklace and Bracelets!

blingblingnight.blogspot.com

See you there soon! Happy Shopping!

stariez

Hi ppl..

I love DIY and have recently decided to share my creations with all of you.

Do visit my blog for wedding accessories! I have Swarovski Crystal Tiara, Cufflinks, Fresh Water Pearl Necklace and Bracelets!

blingblingnight.blogspot.com

See you there soon! Happy Shopping!

eunicet

I wonder when I'm ever going to get to go to Europe...School holidays are so busy and it's expensive!!! *Envyenvy*

It's my life: Wow!! You're going to be watching a Man U match??? So exciting!! How much did you pay for the tickets? Who is Man U playing with?

lsntyl

rach>good to start seeing a gynae, I think. Need to do pap smears mah. Eventhough poly is cheaper, I don't feel comfortable there. Rather find a gynea I like so can go consult her on all my women ailments.
happy.gif

summer_ice

its exactly one week to my AD!! and we haven confirm our wedding songs! and i haven bought my AD earrings, dun want to wear the MUA's cosmetic jewellery leh..
HTB's pyjamas and our bedroom slippers also have yet to be bought... all the clothes haven wash..

so dead...

~sblbee~

lsntyl,
thanks for ur well wishes! do hope dat euro will drop a bit when d time i go shopping there....

providencia,
hehehe...cannot lah, no mkt value when d bags bcome 2nd hand n oso i dun keep those receipts watever so mayb not so valuable afterall cos i dun intend to sell my bags....hope to get some gd buys in europe
happy.gif

sylmc

choi choi choi!!! dun use the d*** word!! Sure got tme one, dun stress. Wash the clothes early next morning. Go chinatown and get the pyjamas and slippers. Then go and shop for your earrings. I just walked passed Goldheart and it said '50% storewide'.

what kind of wedding songs you lookin for? chinese, english?

jiniwin

Hi everyone,
My AD also over a few weeks back.Hope all the Nov brides r doing well. =) Please add me on multiply if you're on as well. userid is jiniwin. =)

racht

hihi jol.. by any chance do u hv any chinese songs suitable for wedding? :p separately, can i ask if u hv a sample script for solemnization ceremony (english & chinese both).. my PIL are chinese educated.. or know anywhr i cld surf to get one? (".")

lsntyl

plug>u r welcome. anyway, its your day. do whatever you want.
happy.gif
BTW, there's an article in today's MyPaper about wedding lunches. Seems it is getting more popular.

Meiling>thought the euro drop a lot le? I'm sure you'll have lots of fun.
happy.gif

jolene428

brenda: wow, u gg two places for honeymoon?? I gg to japan on 3dec! just went back to dig my parents wardrobe for the winter clothes
happy.gif
heard its snowing in tokyo liao!!! I gg for my briefing on monday and will knw the weather in jap by then. U dont have any briefing to go mah?

Btw, Congrats for ur wedding!!!

sleepygal: i added u le
happy.gif

ahhh, hw come ur MIL is like tt? aiyohh... i get very offended when ppl tok bad about my parents lor.. its like u wan to scold me scold me lah, scold my parents for wat...
selena: wahh u still working? hope u can relax soon!!!

yest i went back and was soo happy to eat the yummy food my mummy cook! long time nv see my daddy liao oso!! miss thm! And they actually prepared winter clothes for me long ago coz they knw i gg on honeymoon to cold countries! Love thm so much! thk i wana travel with them next yr if can... long time nv travel with them liao...

sylmc

racht - I have english script but not in chinese. I'm workin on one to share with pinjie8275. Once I get it out, I will share with you too.

As for chinese songs, I have heard of the following songs used in weddings
1) Zhou wen xuan & Xiao Gui - Ai De Zhu Xuan Lu
2) Zhou wen xuan & gary - Liang San Bo Yu Zhu Li Ye
3) David Tao & Jolin - Jin Tian Ni Yao Jia Gei Wo
4) Wang Lee Hom - Forever Love
50 Emil - Ming Tian Wo Yau Jia Gei Ni Le (personally dun really like hahaha coz today already marrying mah!)

My fav are 2 and 4. We dun plan to have march in but we picked Zhang Yu's Gei Ni Men as a song for our montage before we make our appearance
happy.gif
Hope the above helps.

jasch

hihi all dec BTB.. haven post in thsi tread for so long.. finally can find some time to post something here le.. hehe

Our AD if finally coming in a week time.. but i dun feel excited at all lor.. all i felt now is just tired and stress... sob sob... seems like so many thigns not done yet.. hopefully dun have to work next week will help us with getting all the things cleared before wedding ba... =(
the worst thing that had happened was i got a cold sores now!!!! so stresss....=(

happinessbliss

Rach < I guess there is no good or bad gynae ba... it depends on how comfortable u r with the doc... for me I am rather comfortable with her and i find that so far I have been with her, her treatments are by far quite ok for me(I have been with her for 10 over years)... I do recommend her to 3 of my frds and she help them deliver their babies too....

hapimint

Jasch, I have the same feeling as you. My AD in 7th Dec. Only a week away and for me, I feel so tired n just want to get it over and done with... Haiz...

cmlee

Just a reminder:
Time to really count down liao:
<table border=1><tr><td>Bride/ Groom</TD><TD>AD</TD><TD>Bridal Studio</TD><TD>Banquet Venue</TD><TD>AD PG</TD><TD>AD VG</TD><TD>Multiply ID </TD></TR><TR><TD>Edwen</TD><TD>2-Dec</TD><TD>Bridal Zone</TD><TD>Marina Mandarin</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nylek</TD><TD>3-Dec</TD><TD>The Aisle</TD><TD>M Hotel</TD><TD>The Aisle</TD><TD>The Aisle</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>adathong</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD>Double Up</TD><TD>NCQ</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>angela02</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD>Precious Moment Bridal</TD><TD>Raffles the Plaza</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>CuiHui</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Carlton</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Knightley</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD>Sattine</TD><TD>PPR Beach Road</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>OriginalCraft</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD>Sattine</TD><TD>Pan Pacific</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Summer_ice</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD>Bliss Bridal</TD><TD>Park Hotel Orchard</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Simplejer</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD>Digio</TD><TD>Grand Shanghai</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Erlina</TD><TD>5&amp;9-Dec</TD><TD>Emanuel B Couture</TD><TD>Conrad Centennial</TD><TD>Amos Leong (Reflection)</TD><TD>NIL</TD><TD>erlinake </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mrs Lim</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD>Vaughn Tan</TD><TD>Hotel Intercontinental</TD><TD>Derrick Ong</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Glass</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD>EverBliss</TD><TD>Swissotel the stamford</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shirlin Lim</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD>Digio</TD><TD>Fairmont</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jasch</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD>Thomson Wedding Design</TD><TD>Grand Copthorn Waterfront</TD><TD>Thomson Wedding Design (Dawn)</TD><TD>Simon Video (Simon)</TD><TD>iqboshi80 </TD></TR><TR><TD>fionachua</TD><TD>6-Dec</TD><TD>Our wedding affair</TD><TD>OCC</TD><TD>Sam Wong</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>blurbb </TD></TR><TR><TD>little bride</TD><TD>6-Dec</TD><TD>Elegance Wedding</TD><TD>Furama Riverfront</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fern</TD><TD>6&amp;8-Dec</TD><TD>Margaret Brides</TD><TD>Conrad Centennial</TD><TD>William Chua</TD><TD>Brilliant Pcs (Dino)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peg08</TD><TD>6-Dec</TD><TD>Double Up</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cfay</TD><TD>6-Dec</TD><TD>French Bridal</TD><TD>Le Merdien Hotel</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jol</TD><TD>6-Dec</TD><TD>Thomson Wedding Design</TD><TD>Japanese Garden</TD><TD>Thomson Wedding Design</TD><TD>NIL</TD><TD>Aoiumi </TD></TR><TR><TD>anpanda</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>E-Bridal</TD><TD>Amara</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cecilia tan</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>GHA Tampines</TD><TD>CSC Hilltop</TD><TD>Shutterbug Studio</TD><TD>Shutterbug Studio</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>hibernate</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>GHA Tampines</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>photowerk</TD><TD>Nil</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jules</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>Bridal Veil</TD><TD>Regent</TD><TD>Tri-Angles</TD><TD>Damon Low</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ling Ling</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>White Link</TD><TD>Hotel Royal@ Queen</TD><TD>Sundayz</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>btsher </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lizzybride</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>SG Bridal</TD><TD>GCW</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mindy Tay</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>Sattine</TD><TD>M Hotel</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>nebear</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>Ritz Couture</TD><TD>Sheraton</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tazzy_@_@</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Valerie</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>Tan Yoong Brides</TD><TD>St Regis Hotel</TD><TD>kelvin koh.lightedpixels</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>YS Lam</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>Passion @ JB</TD><TD>Parkroyal</TD><TD>Coffee &amp; Tea Dreamworks</TD><TD>Coffee &amp; Tea Dreamworks</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sue-Kay</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>Amanda Lee</TD><TD>Four Seasons</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Muddypaws</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>J&amp;M</TD><TD>Regent</TD><TD>J&amp;M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kelly Ng</TD><TD>7&amp;8-Dec</TD><TD>Z Wed D'sign</TD><TD>Mandarin Oriental Hotel</TD><TD>Chris Ling</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nath.Adrie</TD><TD>8-Dec</TD><TD>Flamingo Bridal</TD><TD>GCW</TD><TD>Tomato Photography</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>nathanielee </TD></TR><TR><TD>zhuoen</TD><TD>8-Dec</TD><TD>Julia Wedding News</TD><TD>Merchant Court</TD><TD>kelvin koh.lightedpixels</TD><TD>Coffee &amp; Tea Dreamworks</TD><TD>zhuoen0812 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pisceangal</TD><TD>10-Dec</TD><TD>EverBliss</TD><TD>Conrad Centennial</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>pin&amp;jie7582</TD><TD>12-Dec</TD><TD>Furama Riverfront</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Phototerrain</TD><TD>Phototerrain</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Karen</TD><TD>12-Dec</TD><TD>Venus Bridal</TD><TD>Rasa Sentosa</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>pinjie8275</TD><TD>12-Dec</TD><TD>Sg Bridal</TD><TD>Furama RiverFront</TD><TD>Phototerrain</TD><TD>Phototerrain</TD><TD>swee11 </TD></TR><TR><TD>plasterbride</TD><TD>12-Dec</TD><TD>Digio</TD><TD>Carlton</TD><TD>AM.PM photography</TD><TD>AM.PM photography</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Melody</TD><TD>12-Dec</TD><TD>Sattine</TD><TD>Peony Jade</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Keer</TD><TD>13-Dec</TD><TD>Digio</TD><TD>Bliss Garden</TD><TD>AM.PM</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>keer13 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elle</TD><TD>13-Dec</TD><TD>Snapz</TD><TD>Park Hotel Orchard</TD><TD>Snapz</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tomatostyler</TD><TD>13-Dec</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>meimei</TD><TD>13-Dec</TD><TD>Bridal Veil</TD><TD>Raffles Hotel</TD><TD>Kim (studio d'fia) &amp; bernard teo (ave 8)</TD><TD>ichiro (christopher)</TD><TD>sherylmei </TD></TR><TR><TD>racht</TD><TD>13-Dec</TD><TD>Julia Wedding News</TD><TD>Shangri-la's Rasa Sentosa Resort</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rachel</TD><TD>14-Dec</TD><TD>Bridal Zone</TD><TD>OCC</TD><TD>Fotowerke</TD><TD>Fotowerke</TD><TD>shufen10 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ivy Chan</TD><TD>14-Dec</TD><TD>FreeLance</TD><TD>Peony Jade</TD><TD>FreeLance</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>iluveggs22</TD><TD>14-Dec</TD><TD>The Wedding Present</TD><TD>Le Meridien Orchard</TD><TD>Sam Wong</TD><TD>Kevin</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>evonne</TD><TD>16-Dec</TD><TD>Divine Couture</TD><TD>Marina Mandarin</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sillyg00se</TD><TD>16-Dec</TD><TD>White Link</TD><TD>Oriental Mandarin</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>keluvcyn</TD><TD>16-Dec</TD><TD>GHA (Yishun)</TD><TD>GCW</TD><TD>Glorystudio (David Goh)</TD><TD>Glorystudio (David Goh)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>pigcess</TD><TD>16-Dec</TD><TD>Inspiration, JB</TD><TD>M Hotel</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cassie02</TD><TD>19-Dec</TD><TD>French Bridal</TD><TD>Traders Hotel</TD><TD>Coffee &amp; Tea Dreamworks</TD><TD>Forest Productions</TD><TD>Yvaine02 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Annette</TD><TD>20-Dec</TD><TD>Mr &amp; Miss Wedding Club</TD><TD>GCW</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ed_jo</TD><TD>20-Dec</TD><TD>Le Belle Couture</TD><TD>Merchant Court</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Karen Tham</TD><TD>20-Dec</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sharonie-me</TD><TD>20-Dec</TD><TD>Bridal Concept</TD><TD>M Hotel</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>nlimm</TD><TD>20-Dec</TD><TD>Venus</TD><TD>GCW</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>huisingannette </TD></TR><TR><TD>necrosis</TD><TD>20-21Dec</TD><TD>Venus, JB</TD><TD>Marina Mandarin</TD><TD>Daniel Beh</TD><TD>ichiro(WK)</TD><TD>necrosi </TD></TR><TR><TD>mrsFoo</TD><TD>20-21Dec</TD><TD>Jawn Happy Ever After</TD><TD>Holiday Inn Park View</TD><TD>am.pm</TD><TD>Shem motion</TD><TD>mrsfoo </TD></TR><TR><TD>xesthir</TD><TD>20-Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cookie95</TD><TD>20, 28-Dec</TD><TD>The Wedding Present</TD><TD>Oriental</TD><TD>Chris Ling Photography</TD><TD>Forest Production</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>plug</TD><TD>21-Dec</TD><TD>Allure</TD><TD>Peony Jade</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Berie Ho</TD><TD>21-Dec</TD><TD>x-zen</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Princess Kitty</TD><TD>21-Dec</TD><TD>Digio Bridal</TD><TD>Swissotel the stamford</TD><TD>Fotowerke</TD><TD>Fotowerke</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cynthia Tan</TD><TD>23-Dec</TD><TD>Yvonne Creative</TD><TD>Marriott</TD><TD>Yvonne Creative</TD><TD>Coffee &amp; Tea</TD><TD>rockenton </TD></TR><TR><TD>kokobrok</TD><TD>23-Dec</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding</TD><TD>Hotel Intercontinental</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding</TD><TD>etheli </TD></TR><TR><TD>Charmaine</TD><TD>25-Dec</TD><TD>GHA / Digio</TD><TD>Holiday Inn Park View</TD><TD>SimonVideo</TD><TD>SimonVideo</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>XavJess</TD><TD>25-Dec</TD><TD>Bridal Concept</TD><TD>Holiday Inn Park View</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>quekjessie </TD></TR><TR><TD>xiaojan</TD><TD>25-26 Dec</TD><TD>Sattine</TD><TD>Marriott</TD><TD>Depixel</TD><TD>Coffee &amp; Tea</TD><TD>jtangxw </TD></TR><TR><TD>Christina Tan (ct_jo)</TD><TD>25-Dec</TD><TD>Thomson Wedding Design</TD><TD>Mandarin Oriental</TD><TD>Simons Video</TD><TD>Simons Video</TD><TD>sherli80 </TD></TR><TR><TD>earthsea</TD><TD>26-Dec</TD><TD>D'sire</TD><TD>NCQ</TD><TD>D'sire</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>soratian </TD></TR><TR><TD>chewiegranolabar</TD><TD>26-Dec</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>CHIJMES</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>danger82</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>Z Wed D'sign</TD><TD>Holiday Inn Atrium</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>luvz17</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>Graceful Image</TD><TD>Regent</TD><TD>Lam (Rainbow Photo)</TD><TD>Jimmy (Rainbow Photo)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>msclaire</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>Bridal Concept</TD><TD>N.A.</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Simons Video</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>skywu</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>Sophia</TD><TD>Orchard Parade</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>xingin</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>Julia Wedding News</TD><TD>Carlton</TD><TD>Daniel Beh</TD><TD>YS Lee (Big Day Pictures)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Eunice</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>Bridal Elegance</TD><TD>Pan Pac</TD><TD>Ken Koh (TBC)</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>ent29 </TD></TR><TR><TD>eml</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>Blush Blush</TD><TD>Marriott</TD><TD>Mojoideas</TD><TD>Mojoideas</TD><TD>emcookiez </TD></TR><TR><TD>Selina79</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>My bridal room</TD><TD>Hotel Intercontinental</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>leely</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>Seletar BW</TD><TD>Furama City Centre</TD><TD>1950 Photography</TD><TD>Home Video</TD><TD>chrysalids18 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hana</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>Bridal Concept</TD><TD>Park Royal (Kitchener Rd)</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shirley</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>Aisle Bridal Studio</TD><TD>Singapore Zoo</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>shirleychu </TD></TR><TR><TD>Celest</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>GHA Yishun</TD><TD>Orchard Hotel</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joanne</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>Venus D' Wedding</TD><TD>Shangri-la Rasa Sentosa</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kayjay</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>Venus, JB</TD><TD>RELC hotel</TD><TD>MotionImage</TD><TD>NIL</TD><TD>jing84 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dan^Ger</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sotonglet</TD><TD>27-29-Dec</TD><TD>Thomson Wedding Design</TD><TD>M Hotel</TD><TD>TWD provided &amp; enchanting Kairos</TD><TD>Mirage Prod</TD><TD>zellyelly </TD></TR><TR><TD>Evisu</TD><TD>28-Dec</TD><TD>GHA Tampines</TD><TD>Merchant Court</TD><TD>Xiao Chai</TD><TD>Oneeyeclick</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>florabliss</TD><TD>28-Dec</TD><TD>My Bridal Room</TD><TD>Regent</TD><TD>Amos &amp; Stanley</TD><TD>Aspire Studio</TD><TD>jomeow </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jac</TD><TD>28-Dec</TD><TD>Silhouette</TD><TD>Four Seasons</TD><TD>Daniel Beh</TD><TD>Friend (Freelancer)</TD><TD>Jacklynyong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ng Kee Hui</TD><TD>28-Dec</TD><TD>Seletar BW</TD><TD>Swissotel The Stamford</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tracy</TD><TD>28-Dec</TD><TD>Julia Wedding News</TD><TD>Raffles the Plaza</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jennie Wong</TD><TD>28-Dec</TD><TD>Whitelink</TD><TD>Hilton hotel</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>iciclediamond</TD><TD>28-Dec</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding</TD><TD>Marina Mandarin</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding</TD><TD>iciclediamond </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mr &amp; Mrs Khoo</TD><TD>28-Dec</TD><TD>DiGio</TD><TD>Singapore Expo</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rach</TD><TD>28-Dec</TD><TD>DiGio</TD><TD>Singapore Art Museum Glass Hall</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>piggyrach </TD></TR><TR><TD>Crab_era</TD><TD>28-Dec</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Regent Hotel</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jas</TD><TD>30-Dec</TD><TD>La Vie</TD><TD>Swissotel The Stamford</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blurz_ger</TD><TD>31-Dec</TD><TD>Bliss Bridal</TD><TD>Hotel Intercontinental</TD><TD>Bobman Photography</TD><TD>Simon Photo &amp; Video</TD><TD>blurzger </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sharon Lin</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>French Bridal</TD><TD>OCC</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

summer_ice

hehehe Jol... im still working today, on a saturday, gonna be my last working saturday of the year! yeah!!! so its like half a day burnt, only left this afternoon to go and run some errands..

im looking for english songs.. you have any to recommend? i shortlisted Longer &amp; Grow Old with me, but these 2 songs are kinda short, and my march-in aisle is very long.. so wondering if its long enough to last me until i march-in...

stay

halo ladies! my AD was over yesterday! it was PERFECT! and like what my hotel calls their weddings to be: THE PERFECT WEDDING, i totally agree! so impressed by the level of service by the hotel. but most importantly, the day went really smoothly and i was soooo touched by all the surprises my hubby gave me! hold the remaining weddings in this month will be just as perfect! looking forward to my honeymoon tmr!
Jolene: thanks for the contact for MUA! i felt the make up was really good except that the hairdo she gave my sis n mum abit weird, maybe im not used to it, or it could be that she was rushing for the next client coz she was almost 30mins late for our appointment. but overall my sis and mum were ok with their hairdo! thanks so much for sharing ur contact!
happy.gif

sylmc

sotonglet - *high five* Gift by Raye Collins is my fav wedding song!! I picked this song for my sis'ws wedding
2) Destiny By Jim Brickman
3) Celine Dions's Bcoz you love me
4) Ryan Adam's I finally found someone

jo_vin

Hey gals!!! I'm finally back!! Been so bz days before the AD and on the AD. Only until now then free cos hubby also fly back to Macau le. So sad.. N i miss him so much. Have to go thru the pain of him not with me again. Haiz..

My AD was a very good one and i recv alot of good comments too! Had uploaded my morning express highlights and also a link to my animation! Do take a look n give me some comments ya?

I am so happy and I am officially Mrs. Gwee!!

jo_vin

Jane, in the end i did change my hairdo and asked my MUA to stay for the 2nd change. Hehe.. She just stayed in my bridal suite and wait for me lor.. But i didnt get to change into the 2nd EG cos i was too bz!! Haha.. But everything was well and good!

TanLee, so nice u enjoyed ur honeymoon! I think we wont get use to the food there. Cos me n my hubby loves to eat chinese food. Haha..

So many 30th Nov brides.. Guess they're enjoying themselves now. Can really rem how we enjoyed during the dinner..

Jolene, i also smile until stiff. Haha.. N i think all my photos will look the same too. LOL! Going to look at ur AD photos in awhile. Have been away for so long.. N i also have so much things still not uploaded yet. Hehe... U gg for ur honeymoon in 3 days time. Guess u must be very bz now.. Envy u...

TanLee, have u uploaded ur AD photos? Sorry i forgot ur nick in Multiply.. Hehe..

Blanqq!! Snow!! So nice!! I think the last time i saw snow was when i was very young. When my parents brought me to China. Then same like u, not used to the cold, n had high fever then. Upload pics ya?

Sleepygal, i think im the one who feel the most lost.. Haiz.. Cos my hubby flown back to Macau today le. So fast.. How i wished i can reverse time. Seriously, i dont mind gg thru the AD again! Haha.. It was so fun.. But now.. i feel so lonely.. Haiz.. Added u on Multiply. Add me ya?

Brenda, enjoy ur honeymoon in Dec!!

Stay, congrats!! I can understand how happy u feel! Cos mine was really very good too and we totally enjoyed it!! Cheers!! Guess u're like me now, cant wait to c ur AD photos right?

cookie95

Hi All

I am also having a headache on wedding songs.

Jol, Destiny is nice! =)
For chinese song I always thought Yong Bang's Ni Shi Wo Zhui Shen Ai De Ren so romantic...

Fallen by Lauren Wood is also nice...
Anyone has ideas for 1st dish song?

rommy

Hi everyone

Am back from my Hokkaido and Tokyo honeymoon. Fun yet tiring coz need to change hotel almost very other day so loads of packing and unpacking every nite. Snowing in Hokkaido so quite romantic... keke

Hokkaido was very cold, temperature ranging from -8 degrees (nite) to about 5 degrees (day) and sky turned dark around 4 pm.

Tokyo was cooling, no snow yet. Temperature ranging between 7 degrees to 12 degrees. Disneyland is colder because of strong wind coz nearer to the sea. Thank god there is no rain on the day I visited disneyland but it was quite crowded tho hence din take most of the rides, just walk around and take pictures.

Gotta start cleaning the house and clearing the laundry after the trip
sad.gif

jolene428

hey!! congrats to stay and jo_vin!!! so happy that ur ADs are great!!! It's always good to have good service from the hotels so that we dont have to worry too much on our ADs ^^

stay: glad that u all like the MUA
happy.gif
Ahhh... lucky she came in time to do ur hair and makeup! ahhh not sure wat hair she did for ya but i love the hair sammi did for me ^^ hee.. make my face looks slim :p keke but my mummy and my MIL wasnt used to their hairdo at first too :p but i thk make them look nice :D

jo_vin: dont be sad k? Can always jio me out after my honeymoon k :D hee! I dont have ur number lehh.. can sms me and let me know urs? heehee...

yeah, i m flying on 3dec and tmr i m gg for the briefing for my trip! I wonder hw cold are the other parts of japan like osaka, kyoto and nagoya... cant imagine if cannot try the rides!!! rommie: tot my frens said it started to snow in tokyo? Ahhh is it very cold at nite?

jolene428

oh ya!!! i just came back frm xiaokai's wedding! she so pretty~!!! If ya hv my facebook then can go into hers frm mine to look for her bridal photos :D so pretty!!! I think she looks a bit like selina!!! ^^

sylmc

cookie95 - destiny very nice hor...nice melody and very meaningful lyrics.

If you like something dramatic (and I mean VERY) for 1st dish song, go for
1) Bond's Quixote (set to start from 00:46 onwards)
2) Bond's Victory (set to start from 00:20 onwards) (this is a very common song used by hotels)

eunicet

Wow wow so many songs...I shall go have a listen...Where can we download these songs ah? Or did you all buy the ORIGINAL? :p

I'm also having a headache over my march-in and march-out songs for the church wedding!! Don't even know where to get them leh...