(2008) Brides of year 2008

monkie

hi kokobrok
i added u in multiply...
hi cfay, my printer is lil'art. my hotel recommend one and its much convenient to get cards from them.

some othere popular paritner is t-dragon. you can consider print in JB if u dun mind the trouble.

waxie24

if same MUA for mom n bride, then do mum first.. cos mum need to go reception n "welcome" the relatives.. bride can be late ma.. makeup also fresher...hahaha

initally i also wanted to angel chua de.. but she converse in english.. i think better to get my mom a chinese speaking one, at least can comunicate better~

rayrachel

waxie>yah.. true...
happy.gif
but i dun wan to be ready too late. i wanna go down mingle with them first...
happy.gif

charma97

Hi Chimes, Yeah, But abit tired. Cannot take MC coz I am on course.. Today last day..

Hi Jo_vin, Added you. Won't see until sian lar. But you will upload until sian.. so many photos. Heehee.. Good Luck!

lilacbliss07

hehe i dun intend to top up too.. coz mine is full page 28pgs.. i tin enuff le.. i can save the money go for honeymoon.. keke...

my frens whom are married also tell me not to top up.. but they say it's hard to resist.. keke... but eventually the album will end up at one corner.. haha...

I have uploaded some photos during the photoshoot.. will be selecting my photos tomorrow le.. keke dunno when den can get the soft copy...

uk_fung

All wine ar so good... usually is waive only 1 corkage/ table...

if so actually if u able to get anything less than $22 and you are ok with the wine.. you can consider getting... coz you will save some cost there
happy.gif
some wine only cost below $20 (of coz might not be as good) should ask hotel what wine they give you.. if the same wine get outside is below $22 why not?

simplyserene

A lot of the July gang disappear liao...

I also got married first then house... lucky do in this manner I feel... If get hse 1st then marry later... (1) won't get to know you all, (2) hse expensive, (3) next yr banquet rates more expensive

jule

My photos not ready yet...

hope you all girls get your house too. I got my keys last year and spent time renovating. Really burnt big hole in our pocket.

mary_poppins

I wished I could be more disciplined not to top up at all... Hehehe...

msclaire, cos we paid about S$4k for our package and do not have ROM package nor AD PG package, so was being compensated by number of poses. Guess your package is more comprehensive, thus lesser number of poses?

florabliss, you are a very rational lady. I am sure you will keep to your budget of S$1k for top up.

Meiling, I did not pay anything for the BS package and photos, my HTB did. But the shopping during HM will be on my own account. So regardless of whether we topped up or not, my budget for branded bags will depend on how much bonus I get this december... You have so many interesting and pretty shots, it's only natural that you spend so much on topping up.

Jac, your PS coming up next month. Hope you get good weather too. But remember to work out your budget to decide how much you are willing to spend cos the photos will definitely turn out very nice.

LSnTYL, enjoy ur HM. Will be able to share the photos with you gals soon after your HM or earlier if SWC can give me the CD earlier.

Lost, I agree with Meiling, most importantly is you must be happy with the end product. The photos must be really nice for you to part with the money.

vyn1436

Tks Cynthia!
Hi hubby and i were thinking of doing a mtv style to intro a story of how we met, replacing the montage. But we do not know who to find.

Dear BTBs,Any recommendation?

ahnetsan

Viva, no worries, I usually pay the full payment for the bills de, cos I dun wan to incur the bloody scary interest.

Crown, count for me too. Haha…. My menses is on 5th of every month. My AD is on 23rd sept. can help me count count when is my productive period. Thank you ar. Heehee

My fh always bo chap abt the wedding prep. I nagged at him for hw many months liao, still nothing’s been done. Wedding invites not written, montage not done, AD schedule not done, guest list not done, table arrangement not done, emcee speech nt done. Nw already 12th liao, i only left with 1 month plus. Haiz.

Rach, my email is [email protected]
Send me the emcee speech and/or AD schedule? thanks ar

I’ve never been to batam. Read abt harris resort and dunno wat resort in this thread. Is batam a nice place? I only heard abt their spa is good there. Can give me more info on batam? Mayb we might go batam for a few days retreat after wedding, den October go paris.

pinky81

jo_vin (jo_vin): I just realised that we share the same photographer for our actual day! And your wedding date is just one day after mine! Yoohoo! I am so blur!

ahnetsan

ya lor , green, somemore, our RSVP date we put 2nd sept. haha. nw already 12th liao, haven write and haven send, den expect ppl to rsvp by 2nd sept. haiz... poor calculation.
sad.gif

ahnetsan

i'm planning to collate all the photos (photos of ring lah, wedding band la, food tasting lah, etc etc) i took during the wedding prep... thinking of putting all the prep photos together sounds exciting, but the thought of doing it makes me lazy again!! haha. hopefully, i can get it done... afterall, it'll become memories in future. and if *touch wood*, my pc crashed, den all my photos all GONE!!
happy.gif

ahnetsan

anyone knw the price of facials and massages at SK2 boutique? thinking of treating my mum, my sister and my MIL and sis-in-law for facial and spa at SK2 spa boutique

praisey

we like the date 678, marry 1st then say. Shd move on to renotalk.com, hahaha...

Joho burns my pocket, my own one. I have to top up groom's budget, becos he dun believe in pics. PG cost 4k plus, 10hrs of AD work + album. He flew off to europe liao, i havent got my pics... so also dunno when choose pic for album layout.
Now i have to plan another wedding for sister in dec 08, perhaps i shd hop over and rejoin the topics again..

Net,
I think I saw the price before...it's about $200 for facial at SK 2 boutique. U must be earning a lot, so generous hehe. I'm only buying new clothes for my mum, sisters, brother.

My friends usually give us 2 weeks to rvsp. u still have 1 week to settle the cards. Jia you!

Crown,
Hope your boss is not overloading u with more work next month when your AD.

Recently, I'm been arrowed with 2 impt tasks that stretch from now to Feb although my bosses know that I'm getting married LOL. Luckily, I dun have house renov to do concurrently else I'll peng.

nlimm

lingling: i added u to my msn.

sotonglet/joanne: ger have ur frd paid in full?if so venus will nvr compensate in any way. however wat i can said is they are improving but soso std,personally i will nvr intro any frd of mine there.My WG i come out with the design for them but only manage to achieve 70% of wat i want
sad.gif
though alot ppl said nice but not up to my std.If ur frd had paid in full,maybe can use as a spare package then to waste it.For me now i just hope i get my album asap and my AD come asap and everything with them over.

Joanne:Rem dun post too negative things on venus thread.Coz their ppl do come in and when they know its u,u will have hard time gettign satisfy things fr them.Me and a few of venus bride keep contact thru msn instead though u still post there.

cfay/all who need printring info: i just gotta info fr another btbs,she printed her insert at a printer shop named T&T at JB city Sq level 4.RM60 for 1st 200 piece,subsequent at RM0.20 per pcs so hers total at RM110 for 350 pcs.She said over there, u can also add cute cartoon for free,in sg theres extra charge.

kokobrok:i am not sure but if u wanna do it on ur own, can try movie maker,very user-frdly

keer13/nec: ger greece dec is summer ah? keer13 u decided on which country for ur honeymoon?how abt Hokkaido?U gers being to Prague?

jo_vin

Haha.. ya.. so u are the one. Cos Derrick was telling me he has a wedding to shoot before mine. So he asked if I'm Teochew, cos scared wil be too early. Luckily I'm not la.. Haha.. What do u think of him? I went to see a few PG but once i saw his photographs, immediately i knew he was the one i was looking for. Same applies for my HTB too.

flora_bliss

Sotong> I had my 1st fitting late last mth. Was rather disappointed coz nothing was on the EG yet so it was totally plain at that moment. Since the EG wasn't really completed yet, so we were not allow to take photo. We only took 2 secretly. But those 2 were blurred so can't show you gals. Going for 2nd fitting on 13 Sep. Hopefully then can take more pics.

eunicet

Sigghh, printing in JB sounds sooooo tempting lor! So much cheaper lehhh!!!! Wonder if I should go...But I'm really not familiar with JB at all...

jo_vin

Hi jane, u mean the wallpaper? Go to customise my site, click on 'choose a theme' at the top. U'll be taken to a page where there are lots of themes rite? Scroll to the bottom, u'll see a link http://customizedthemes.multiply.com , then from there, choose from the many themes lor.

After that, u click on a theme which u wan. Then there will be alot of codes. Go back to ur multiply, customise ur site, then click on custom css. Copy those codes and paste it there. Then u'll have the theme which u wan lor.
happy.gif

crayonv

all ladies...

<font color="0000ff">my Tues OFf day was a pretty BZ day...overate....(damn, i m growing sideways, i m tryin my gowns this weekend!!)and was damn bz.....running errands....night managed to catch THE DARK KNIGHT w hubby at cathay....it was a pretty long show but a Deep Show, Worth catching....THUMBS up..</font>

<font color="ff0000">this fri gg Chinatown Buy GDl stuff w Mum liao...may it b smooth sailing...</font>
<font color="aa00aa">sat try gown, collect stuff...Sun hunt IKea cupboards liao...wah..my off days pretty filled up....initially wanna Meet jiemeis de but cant, i need the time to buy stuff. tie loose ends...tough for my JIEMEIs to heLp lo, communicate via Email/Msn liao..</font>

BTW, can i ask sth, if one of my JIEMEI had had a car accident in JULY, can she b my JIEMEI or ??can she attend my wedding??anyone knows please enlighten me please??

vyn1436

nlimm, tks for your suggestion.i'll look for info on movie maker. But i wonder how much it'll cost for the professionals to do.

cmlee

<table border=1><tr><td>No.</TD><TD>Bride/ Groom</TD><TD>AD</TD><TD>Bridal Studio</TD><TD>Banquet Venue</TD><TD>AD PG</TD><TD>AD VG</TD><TD>Multiply ID </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Edwen</TD><TD>2-Dec</TD><TD>Bridal Zone</TD><TD>Marina Mandarin</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Nylek</TD><TD>3-Dec</TD><TD>The Aisle</TD><TD>M Hotel</TD><TD>The Aisle</TD><TD>The Aisle</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>adathong</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD>Double Up</TD><TD>NCQ</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>angela02</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD>Precious Moment Bridal</TD><TD>Raffles the Plaza</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>CuiHui</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Carlton</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Knightley</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD>Sattine</TD><TD>PPR Beach Road</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>OriginalCraft</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD>Sattine</TD><TD>Pan Pacific</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Summer_ice</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD>Bliss Bridal</TD><TD>Park Hotel Orchard</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Simplejer</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD>Digio</TD><TD>Grand Shanghai</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Erlina</TD><TD>5&amp;9-Dec</TD><TD>Emanuel B Couture</TD><TD>Conrad Centennial</TD><TD>Amos Leong (Reflection)</TD><TD>NIL</TD><TD>erlinake </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Mrs Lim</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD>Vaughn Tan</TD><TD>Hotel Intercontinental</TD><TD>Derrick Ong</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Glass</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD>EverBliss</TD><TD>Swissotel the stamford</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Shirlin Lim</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD>Digio</TD><TD>Fairmont</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>fionachua</TD><TD>6-Dec</TD><TD>Our wedding affair</TD><TD>OCC</TD><TD>Sam Wong</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>blurbb </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>little bride</TD><TD>6-Dec</TD><TD>Elegance Wedding</TD><TD>Furama Riverfront</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Fern</TD><TD>6&amp;8-Dec</TD><TD>Margaret Brides</TD><TD>Conrad Centennial</TD><TD>William Chua</TD><TD>Brilliant Pcs (Dino)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Peg08</TD><TD>6-Dec</TD><TD>Double Up</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>cfay</TD><TD>6-Dec</TD><TD>French Bridal</TD><TD>Le Merdien Hotel</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>anpanda</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>E-Bridal</TD><TD>Amara</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>cecilia tan</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>GHA Tampines</TD><TD>CSC Hilltop</TD><TD>Shutterbug Studio</TD><TD>Shutterbug Studio</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>hibernate</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>GHA Tampines</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>photowerk</TD><TD>Nil</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>jules</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>Bridal Veil</TD><TD>Regent</TD><TD>Tri-Angles</TD><TD>Damon Low</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Ling Ling</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>White Link</TD><TD>Hotel Royal@ Queen</TD><TD>Sundayz</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>btsher </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Lizzybride</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>SG Bridal</TD><TD>GCW</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Mindy Tay</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>Sattine</TD><TD>M Hotel</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>nebear</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>Ritz Couture</TD><TD>Sheraton</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>tazzy_@_@</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Valerie</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>Tan Yoong Brides</TD><TD>St Regis Hotel</TD><TD>kelvin koh.lightedpixels</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>YS Lam</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>Passion @ JB</TD><TD>Parkroyal</TD><TD>Coffee &amp; Tea Dreamworks</TD><TD>Coffee &amp; Tea Dreamworks</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Sue-Kay</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>Amanda Lee</TD><TD>Four Seasons</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Kelly Ng</TD><TD>7&amp;8-Dec</TD><TD>Z Wed D'sign</TD><TD>Mandarin Oriental Hotel</TD><TD>Chris Ling</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Nath.Adrie</TD><TD>8-Dec</TD><TD>Flamingo Bridal</TD><TD>GCW</TD><TD>Tomato Photography</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>nathanielee </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>zhuoen</TD><TD>8-Dec</TD><TD>Julia Wedding News</TD><TD>Merchant Court</TD><TD>kelvin koh.lightedpixels</TD><TD>Coffee &amp; Tea Dreamworks</TD><TD>zhuoen0812 </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Pisceangal</TD><TD>10-Dec</TD><TD>EverBliss</TD><TD>Conrad Centennial</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>jie&amp;pin7582</TD><TD>12-Dec</TD><TD>Furama Riverfront</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Karen</TD><TD>12-Dec</TD><TD>Venus Bridal</TD><TD>Rasa Sentosa</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>pinjie8275</TD><TD>12-Dec</TD><TD>Sg Bridal</TD><TD>Furama RiverFront</TD><TD>Phototerrain</TD><TD>Phototerrain</TD><TD>swee11 </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>plasterbride</TD><TD>12-Dec</TD><TD>Digio</TD><TD>Carlton</TD><TD>AM.PM photography</TD><TD>AM.PM photography</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Melody</TD><TD>12-Dec</TD><TD>Sattine</TD><TD>Peony Jade</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Keer</TD><TD>13-Dec</TD><TD>Digio</TD><TD>Bliss Garden</TD><TD>AM.PM</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>keer13 </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Elle</TD><TD>13-Dec</TD><TD>Snapz</TD><TD>Park Hotel Orchard</TD><TD>Snapz</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Rachel</TD><TD>14-Dec</TD><TD>Bridal Zone</TD><TD>OCC</TD><TD>Fotowerke</TD><TD>Fotowerke</TD><TD>shufen10 </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Ivy Chan</TD><TD>14-Dec</TD><TD>FreeLance</TD><TD>Peony Jade</TD><TD>FreeLance</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>evonne</TD><TD>16-Dec</TD><TD>Divine Couture</TD><TD>Marina Mandarin</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>sillyg00se</TD><TD>16-Dec</TD><TD>White Link</TD><TD>Oriental Mandarin</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>keluvcyn</TD><TD>16-Dec</TD><TD>GHA (Yishun)</TD><TD>GCW</TD><TD>Glorystudio (David Goh)</TD><TD>Glorystudio (David Goh)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>pigcess</TD><TD>16-Dec</TD><TD>Inspiration, JB</TD><TD>M Hotel</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>cassie02</TD><TD>19-Dec</TD><TD>French Bridal</TD><TD>Traders Hotel</TD><TD>Dreamcatcher</TD><TD>Forest Productions</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Annette</TD><TD>20-Dec</TD><TD>Mr &amp; Miss Wedding Club</TD><TD>GCW</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>ed_jo</TD><TD>20-Dec</TD><TD>Le Belle Couture</TD><TD>Merchant Court</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>Karen Tham</TD><TD>20-Dec</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Sharonie-me</TD><TD>20-Dec</TD><TD>Bridal Concept</TD><TD>M Hotel</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>nlimm</TD><TD>20-Dec</TD><TD>Venus</TD><TD>GCW</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>huisingannette </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>necrosis</TD><TD>20-21Dec</TD><TD>Venus, JB</TD><TD>Marina Mandarin</TD><TD>Daniel Beh</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>necrosi </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>plug</TD><TD>21-Dec</TD><TD>Allure</TD><TD>Peony Jade</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>Berie Ho</TD><TD>21-Dec</TD><TD>x-zen</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>Princess Kitty</TD><TD>21-Dec</TD><TD>Digio Bridal</TD><TD>Swissotel the stamford</TD><TD>Fotowerke</TD><TD>Fotowerke</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>Cynthia Tan</TD><TD>23-Dec</TD><TD>Yvonne Creative</TD><TD>Marriott</TD><TD>Yvonne Creative</TD><TD>Coffee &amp; Tea</TD><TD>rockenton </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>kokobrok</TD><TD>23-Dec</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding</TD><TD>Hotel Intercontinental</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding</TD><TD>etheli </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>Charmaine</TD><TD>25-Dec</TD><TD>GHA / Digio</TD><TD>Holiday Inn Park View</TD><TD>SimonVideo</TD><TD>SimonVideo</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>XavJess</TD><TD>25-Dec</TD><TD>Bridal Concept</TD><TD>Holiday Inn Park View</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>quekjessie </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>xiaojan</TD><TD>25-26 Dec</TD><TD>Sattine</TD><TD>Marriott</TD><TD>Depixel</TD><TD>Coffee &amp; Tea</TD><TD>jtangxw </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>Christina Tan (ct_jo)</TD><TD>25-Dec</TD><TD>Thomson Wedding Design</TD><TD>Mandarin Oriental</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>sherli80 </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>earthsea</TD><TD>26-Dec</TD><TD>D'sire</TD><TD>NCQ</TD><TD>D'sire</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>soratian </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>danger82</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>Z Wed D'sign</TD><TD>Holiday Inn Atrium</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>luvz17</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>Graceful Image</TD><TD>Regent</TD><TD>Lam (Rainbow Photo)</TD><TD>Jimmy (Rainbow Photo)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>msclaire</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>Bridal Concept</TD><TD>N.A.</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>skywu</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>Sophia</TD><TD>Orchard Parade</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>xingin</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>Julia Wedding News</TD><TD>Carlton</TD><TD>Daniel Beh</TD><TD>YS Lee (Big Day Pictures)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>70</TD><TD>Eunice</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>Bridal Elegance</TD><TD>Pan Pac</TD><TD>Ken Koh (TBC)</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>ent29 </TD></TR><TR><TD>71</TD><TD>eml</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>Blush Blush</TD><TD>Marriott</TD><TD>Mojoideas</TD><TD>Mojoideas</TD><TD>emcookiez </TD></TR><TR><TD>72</TD><TD>Selina79</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>My bridal room</TD><TD>Hotel Intercontinental</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>73</TD><TD>leely</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>Seletar BW</TD><TD>Furama City Centre</TD><TD>1950 Photography</TD><TD>Home Video</TD><TD>chrysalids18 </TD></TR><TR><TD>74</TD><TD>Hana</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>Bridal Concept</TD><TD>Park Royal (Kitchener Rd)</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>75</TD><TD>Shirley</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>Aisle Bridal Studio</TD><TD>Singapore Zoo</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>shirleychu </TD></TR><TR><TD>76</TD><TD>Celest</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>GHA Yishun</TD><TD>Orchard Hotel</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>77</TD><TD>Joanne</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>Venus D' Wedding</TD><TD>Shangri-la Rasa Sentosa</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>78</TD><TD>sotonglet</TD><TD>27-29-Dec</TD><TD>Thomson Wedding Design</TD><TD>M Hotel</TD><TD>Thomson Wedding Design</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>zellyelly </TD></TR><TR><TD>79</TD><TD>Evisu</TD><TD>28-Dec</TD><TD>GHA Tampines</TD><TD>Merchant Court</TD><TD>Xiao Chai</TD><TD>Oneeyeclick</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>80</TD><TD>florabliss</TD><TD>28-Dec</TD><TD>My Bridal Room</TD><TD>Regent</TD><TD>Amos &amp; Stanley</TD><TD>Aspire Studio</TD><TD>jomeow </TD></TR><TR><TD>81</TD><TD>Jac</TD><TD>28-Dec</TD><TD>Silhouette</TD><TD>Four Seasons</TD><TD>Daniel Beh</TD><TD>Friend (Freelancer)</TD><TD>Jacklynyong </TD></TR><TR><TD>82</TD><TD>Ng Kee Hui</TD><TD>28-Dec</TD><TD>Seletar BW</TD><TD>Swissotel The Stamford</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>83</TD><TD>tracy</TD><TD>28-Dec</TD><TD>Julia Wedding News</TD><TD>Raffles the Plaza</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>84</TD><TD>Jennie Wong</TD><TD>28-Dec</TD><TD>Whitelink</TD><TD>Hilton hotel</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>85</TD><TD>iciclediamond</TD><TD>28-Dec</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding</TD><TD>Marina Mandarin</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding</TD><TD>iciclediamond </TD></TR><TR><TD>86</TD><TD>Mr &amp; Mrs Khoo</TD><TD>28-Dec</TD><TD>DiGio</TD><TD>Singapore Expo</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>87</TD><TD>skyMichelle</TD><TD>28-Dec</TD><TD>French Bridal</TD><TD>88 Restaurant</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>88</TD><TD>Jas</TD><TD>30-Dec</TD><TD>La Vie</TD><TD>Swissotel The Stamford</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>89</TD><TD>blurz_ger</TD><TD>31-Dec</TD><TD>Bliss Bridal</TD><TD>Hotel Intercontinental</TD><TD>Bobman Photography</TD><TD>Simon Photo &amp; Video</TD><TD>blurzger </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<table border=1><tr><td>No.</TD><TD>Bride/ Groom</TD><TD>AD</TD><TD>Bridal Studio</TD><TD>Banquet Venue</TD><TD>AD PG</TD><TD>AD VG</TD><TD>Multiply ID </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Erlina</TD><TD>5&amp;9-Dec</TD><TD>Emanuel B Couture</TD><TD>Conrad Centennial</TD><TD>Amos Leong (Reflection)</TD><TD>NIL</TD><TD>erlinake </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>fionachua</TD><TD>6-Dec</TD><TD>Our wedding affair</TD><TD>OCC</TD><TD>Sam Wong</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>blurbb </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Ling Ling</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>White Link</TD><TD>Hotel Royal@ Queen</TD><TD>Sundayz</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>btsher </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Nath.Adrie</TD><TD>8-Dec</TD><TD>Flamingo Bridal</TD><TD>GCW</TD><TD>Tomato Photography</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>nathanielee </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>zhuoen</TD><TD>8-Dec</TD><TD>Julia Wedding News</TD><TD>Merchant Court</TD><TD>kelvin koh.lightedpixels</TD><TD>Coffee &amp; Tea Dreamworks</TD><TD>zhuoen0812 </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>pinjie8275</TD><TD>12-Dec</TD><TD>Sg Bridal</TD><TD>Furama RiverFront</TD><TD>Phototerrain</TD><TD>Phototerrain</TD><TD>swee11 </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Keer</TD><TD>13-Dec</TD><TD>Digio</TD><TD>Bliss Garden</TD><TD>AM.PM</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>keer13 </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Rachel</TD><TD>14-Dec</TD><TD>Bridal Zone</TD><TD>OCC</TD><TD>Fotowerke</TD><TD>Fotowerke</TD><TD>shufen10 </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>nlimm</TD><TD>20-Dec</TD><TD>Venus</TD><TD>GCW</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>huisingannette </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>necrosis</TD><TD>20-21Dec</TD><TD>Venus, JB</TD><TD>Marina Mandarin</TD><TD>Daniel Beh</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>necrosi </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>Cynthia Tan</TD><TD>23-Dec</TD><TD>Yvonne Creative</TD><TD>Marriott</TD><TD>Yvonne Creative</TD><TD>Coffee &amp; Tea</TD><TD>rockenton </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>kokobrok</TD><TD>23-Dec</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding</TD><TD>Hotel Intercontinental</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding</TD><TD>etheli </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>XavJess</TD><TD>25-Dec</TD><TD>Bridal Concept</TD><TD>Holiday Inn Park View</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>quekjessie </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>xiaojan</TD><TD>25-26 Dec</TD><TD>Sattine</TD><TD>Marriott</TD><TD>Depixel</TD><TD>Coffee &amp; Tea</TD><TD>jtangxw </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>Christina Tan (ct_jo)</TD><TD>25-Dec</TD><TD>Thomson Wedding Design</TD><TD>Mandarin Oriental</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>sherli80 </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>earthsea</TD><TD>26-Dec</TD><TD>D'sire</TD><TD>NCQ</TD><TD>D'sire</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>soratian </TD></TR><TR><TD>70</TD><TD>Eunice</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>Bridal Elegance</TD><TD>Pan Pac</TD><TD>Ken Koh (TBC)</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>ent29 </TD></TR><TR><TD>71</TD><TD>eml</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>Blush Blush</TD><TD>Marriott</TD><TD>Mojoideas</TD><TD>Mojoideas</TD><TD>emcookiez </TD></TR><TR><TD>73</TD><TD>leely</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>Seletar BW</TD><TD>Furama City Centre</TD><TD>1950 Photography</TD><TD>Home Video</TD><TD>chrysalids18 </TD></TR><TR><TD>75</TD><TD>Shirley</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>Aisle Bridal Studio</TD><TD>Singapore Zoo</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>shirleychu </TD></TR><TR><TD>78</TD><TD>sotonglet</TD><TD>27-29-Dec</TD><TD>Thomson Wedding Design</TD><TD>M Hotel</TD><TD>Thomson Wedding Design</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>zellyelly </TD></TR><TR><TD>80</TD><TD>florabliss</TD><TD>28-Dec</TD><TD>My Bridal Room</TD><TD>Regent</TD><TD>Amos &amp; Stanley</TD><TD>Aspire Studio</TD><TD>jomeow </TD></TR><TR><TD>81</TD><TD>Jac</TD><TD>28-Dec</TD><TD>Silhouette</TD><TD>Four Seasons</TD><TD>Daniel Beh</TD><TD>Friend (Freelancer)</TD><TD>Jacklynyong </TD></TR><TR><TD>85</TD><TD>iciclediamond</TD><TD>28-Dec</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding</TD><TD>Marina Mandarin</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding</TD><TD>iciclediamond </TD></TR><TR><TD>89</TD><TD>blurz_ger</TD><TD>31-Dec</TD><TD>Bliss Bridal</TD><TD>Hotel Intercontinental</TD><TD>Bobman Photography</TD><TD>Simon Photo &amp; Video</TD><TD>blurzger </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

vividz

yoyo, I'm here, I didn't disappear, just too busy with work so no time to reply furthermore my photo not ready during that time.

I got my hse last yr too, spent quite a lot, so this yr then have my wedding. I did went to renotalk.com, the other time when i'm doing my reno. I went there to scold my designer, haha. my ID really cn't make it, when I talked to him I always vomit blood. sigh, lucky it's over.

oh ya, my photo are finally ready. I had put the link to my multiply, so if u are in my contact list, u should be able to see. I dun want too many ppl to go inside to see, cos the photo I took some not so nice, haha.

~sblbee~

mary poppins,
heheheh.......so gd, cos we go 50:50 in our wedding expenses esp when i have more pics in d wedding album than he has so im glad dat he's willing to part wif d $ esp when we topped up so much....his frens r alrdy teasing him cos he broke all their records :p
same here, shopping during honeymoon will b on my own acct but food n optional tours will b on him....so i hope dat my budget wont burst $5-6K for my bags cos i think i wana save some $ for my trip nxt yr :p

florabliss,
hmmm.....yah, it's like dat one, i dun even get to take a pic of my EG until on my PS day....i hope dat by 13 sep, i'll b able to see ur EG, guz everyone is waiting to see ur gorgeous EG....when i look at other ppl's EG den i'll feel dat mine is plain
sad.gif

crown

Green,

My colleague is going for cataract operation early Sep. what a date to choose¡­I have to cover his duties. Shit man, I must finish my outstanding work before gg for long honeymoon. Cham la, I will be super stress in Sep