(2008) Brides of year 2008

sylmc

btw, anyone doing An Chuan? So much discussion over GDL but din hear anyone mention An Chuan...I was told 2 versions on handling the bedside lamps; one is to on it during AD. the other is to on it during an chuan

anyone kind soul can share with me which is the correct one?

jolene428

heehee... i think i starved myself too much from weeks before my AD!! got craving for so much food! Now i hitting the gym again, before i grow fat :p haha.. and of coz trying to control my craving :p

hee we counted the angbao in the morning lor :p heehee... was the first nite after so many days which i can finally sleep in peace :p

fionachua83

hi jol, the bedside lamp can only be on at AD not during an chuan.

My AD is on 6 dec still haven send out my invites. My An Chuan will be at 2 dec 3-5pm

sylmc

-_-" whose shall I follow????

finally I found a bride in this forum same wedding day as me!!!!! Yippee!!! When did you intend to send yours? we sent relatives on 1st and 2nd Nov liao. This week our friends and colleagues. Do you have also have a lot of drop out guests? I close 2 tables
sad.gif
Another table hanging in the midair...

You doing An Chuan with GDL? or your GDL oredi over? Doing hair combing also? My HTb cantonese and they doing it at midnight and I was told to do mine at 1am!!! *sob sob*

esther_c

Simplejer & Summer Ice:5 dec (fri)

Jol:6dec (sat)
fionachua:6 dec (sat)

mindy:7 dec (sun)
Erlina:9 dec (tue)
meimei: 13 dec (sat)
cassie:19 dec (fri)
eunice:27 dec (sat)
sotonglet:?
racht:?

u gers actually do the an chuan?for me and fiance we bought the an chuan set just for the fun of it and photography sake.ha.

its true u know when u go through the GDL,u will get excited and can sense wedding coming,this is what my married friends say!i wanna go through it coz its once in a lifetime and im chinese!proud of that!

fionachua83

hi jol, for me my hubby will on the bedside lamp before he come over to fetch me. i will be sending out this week and most are by mail. I have 40 tables but only left abt 2 tables from my friends side not full. The rest are fully occupied some tables squeeze in 11 ppl.

My GDL is this coming sunday will be sending out cakes to my relatives. The cakes i order 55 boxes. Hair combing not so early mine is done on the eve of AD.

dodolet

<table border=1><tr><td> No.</TD><TD>Bride/ Groom</TD><TD>AD</TD><TD>Bridal Studio</TD><TD>Banquet Venue</TD><TD>AD PG</TD><TD>AD VG</TD><TD>Multiply ID </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Edwen</TD><TD>2-Dec</TD><TD>Bridal Zone</TD><TD>Marina Mandarin</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Nylek</TD><TD>3-Dec</TD><TD>The Aisle</TD><TD>M Hotel</TD><TD>The Aisle</TD><TD>The Aisle</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>adathong</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD>Double Up</TD><TD>NCQ</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>angela02</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD>Precious Moment Bridal</TD><TD>Raffles the Plaza</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>CuiHui</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Carlton</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Knightley</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD>Sattine</TD><TD>PPR Beach Road</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>OriginalCraft</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD>Sattine</TD><TD>Pan Pacific</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Summer_ice</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD>Bliss Bridal</TD><TD>Park Hotel Orchard</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Simplejer</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD>Digio</TD><TD>Grand Shanghai</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Erlina</TD><TD>5&amp;9-Dec</TD><TD>Emanuel B Couture</TD><TD>Conrad Centennial</TD><TD>Amos Leong (Reflection)</TD><TD>NIL</TD><TD>erlinake </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Mrs Lim</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD>Vaughn Tan</TD><TD>Hotel Intercontinental</TD><TD>Derrick Ong</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Glass</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD>EverBliss</TD><TD>Swissotel the stamford</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Shirlin Lim</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD>Digio</TD><TD>Fairmont</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>jasch</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>fionachua</TD><TD>6-Dec</TD><TD>Our wedding affair</TD><TD>OCC</TD><TD>Sam Wong</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>blurbb </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>little bride</TD><TD>6-Dec</TD><TD>Elegance Wedding</TD><TD>Furama Riverfront</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Fern</TD><TD>6&amp;8-Dec</TD><TD>Margaret Brides</TD><TD>Conrad Centennial</TD><TD>William Chua</TD><TD>Brilliant Pcs (Dino)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Peg08</TD><TD>6-Dec</TD><TD>Double Up</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>cfay</TD><TD>6-Dec</TD><TD>French Bridal</TD><TD>Le Merdien Hotel</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Jol</TD><TD>6-Dec</TD><TD>TWD</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>anpanda</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>E-Bridal</TD><TD>Amara</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>cecilia tan</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>GHA Tampines</TD><TD>CSC Hilltop</TD><TD>Shutterbug Studio</TD><TD>Shutterbug Studio</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>hibernate</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>GHA Tampines</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>photowerk</TD><TD>Nil</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>jules</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>Bridal Veil</TD><TD>Regent</TD><TD>Tri-Angles</TD><TD>Damon Low</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Ling Ling</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>White Link</TD><TD>Hotel Royal@ Queen</TD><TD>Sundayz</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>btsher </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Lizzybride</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>SG Bridal</TD><TD>GCW</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Mindy Tay</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>Sattine</TD><TD>M Hotel</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>nebear</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>Ritz Couture</TD><TD>Sheraton</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>tazzy_@_@</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Valerie</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>Tan Yoong Brides</TD><TD>St Regis Hotel</TD><TD>kelvin koh.lightedpixels</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>YS Lam</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>Passion @ JB</TD><TD>Parkroyal</TD><TD>Coffee &amp; Tea Dreamworks</TD><TD>Coffee &amp; Tea Dreamworks</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Sue-Kay</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>Amanda Lee</TD><TD>Four Seasons</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Muddypaws</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>J&amp;M</TD><TD>Regent</TD><TD>J&amp;M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Kelly Ng</TD><TD>7&amp;8-Dec</TD><TD>Z Wed D'sign</TD><TD>Mandarin Oriental Hotel</TD><TD>Chris Ling</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Nath.Adrie</TD><TD>8-Dec</TD><TD>Flamingo Bridal</TD><TD>GCW</TD><TD>Tomato Photography</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>nathanielee </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>zhuoen</TD><TD>8-Dec</TD><TD>Julia Wedding News</TD><TD>Merchant Court</TD><TD>kelvin koh.lightedpixels</TD><TD>Coffee &amp; Tea Dreamworks</TD><TD>zhuoen0812 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Pisceangal</TD><TD>10-Dec</TD><TD>EverBliss</TD><TD>Conrad Centennial</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>pin&amp;jie7582</TD><TD>12-Dec</TD><TD>Furama Riverfront</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Phototerrain</TD><TD>Phototerrain</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Karen</TD><TD>12-Dec</TD><TD>Venus Bridal</TD><TD>Rasa Sentosa</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>pinjie8275</TD><TD>12-Dec</TD><TD>Sg Bridal</TD><TD>Furama RiverFront</TD><TD>Phototerrain</TD><TD>Phototerrain</TD><TD>swee11 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>plasterbride</TD><TD>12-Dec</TD><TD>Digio</TD><TD>Carlton</TD><TD>AM.PM photography</TD><TD>AM.PM photography</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Melody</TD><TD>12-Dec</TD><TD>Sattine</TD><TD>Peony Jade</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Keer</TD><TD>13-Dec</TD><TD>Digio</TD><TD>Bliss Garden</TD><TD>AM.PM</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>keer13 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Elle</TD><TD>13-Dec</TD><TD>Snapz</TD><TD>Park Hotel Orchard</TD><TD>Snapz</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Tomatostyler</TD><TD>13-Dec</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>meimei</TD><TD>13-Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Rachel</TD><TD>14-Dec</TD><TD>Bridal Zone</TD><TD>OCC</TD><TD>Fotowerke</TD><TD>Fotowerke</TD><TD>shufen10 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Ivy Chan</TD><TD>14-Dec</TD><TD>FreeLance</TD><TD>Peony Jade</TD><TD>FreeLance</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>iluveggs22</TD><TD>14-Dec</TD><TD>The Wedding Present</TD><TD>Le Meridien Orchard</TD><TD>Sam Wong</TD><TD>Kevin</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>evonne</TD><TD>16-Dec</TD><TD>Divine Couture</TD><TD>Marina Mandarin</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>sillyg00se</TD><TD>16-Dec</TD><TD>White Link</TD><TD>Oriental Mandarin</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>keluvcyn</TD><TD>16-Dec</TD><TD>GHA (Yishun)</TD><TD>GCW</TD><TD>Glorystudio (David Goh)</TD><TD>Glorystudio (David Goh)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>pigcess</TD><TD>16-Dec</TD><TD>Inspiration, JB</TD><TD>M Hotel</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>cassie02</TD><TD>19-Dec</TD><TD>French Bridal</TD><TD>Traders Hotel</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Forest Productions</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Annette</TD><TD>20-Dec</TD><TD>Mr &amp; Miss Wedding Club</TD><TD>GCW</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>ed_jo</TD><TD>20-Dec</TD><TD>Le Belle Couture</TD><TD>Merchant Court</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Karen Tham</TD><TD>20-Dec</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Sharonie-me</TD><TD>20-Dec</TD><TD>Bridal Concept</TD><TD>M Hotel</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>nlimm</TD><TD>20-Dec</TD><TD>Venus</TD><TD>GCW</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>huisingannette </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>necrosis</TD><TD>20-21Dec</TD><TD>Venus, JB</TD><TD>Marina Mandarin</TD><TD>Daniel Beh</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>necrosi </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>xesthir</TD><TD>20-Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>plug</TD><TD>21-Dec</TD><TD>Allure</TD><TD>Peony Jade</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Berie Ho</TD><TD>21-Dec</TD><TD>x-zen</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Princess Kitty</TD><TD>21-Dec</TD><TD>Digio Bridal</TD><TD>Swissotel the stamford</TD><TD>Fotowerke</TD><TD>Fotowerke</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Cynthia Tan</TD><TD>23-Dec</TD><TD>Yvonne Creative</TD><TD>Marriott</TD><TD>Yvonne Creative</TD><TD>Coffee &amp; Tea</TD><TD>rockenton </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>kokobrok</TD><TD>23-Dec</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding</TD><TD>Hotel Intercontinental</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding</TD><TD>etheli </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Charmaine</TD><TD>25-Dec</TD><TD>GHA / Digio</TD><TD>Holiday Inn Park View</TD><TD>SimonVideo</TD><TD>SimonVideo</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>XavJess</TD><TD>25-Dec</TD><TD>Bridal Concept</TD><TD>Holiday Inn Park View</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>quekjessie </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>xiaojan</TD><TD>25-26 Dec</TD><TD>Sattine</TD><TD>Marriott</TD><TD>Depixel</TD><TD>Coffee &amp; Tea</TD><TD>jtangxw </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Christina Tan (ct_jo)</TD><TD>25-Dec</TD><TD>Thomson Wedding Design</TD><TD>Mandarin Oriental</TD><TD>Simons Video</TD><TD>Simons Video</TD><TD>sherli80 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>earthsea</TD><TD>26-Dec</TD><TD>D'sire</TD><TD>NCQ</TD><TD>D'sire</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>soratian </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>chewiegranolabar</TD><TD>26-Dec</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>CHIJMES</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>danger82</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>Z Wed D'sign</TD><TD>Holiday Inn Atrium</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>luvz17</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>Graceful Image</TD><TD>Regent</TD><TD>Lam (Rainbow Photo)</TD><TD>Jimmy (Rainbow Photo)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>msclaire</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>Bridal Concept</TD><TD>N.A.</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>skywu</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>Sophia</TD><TD>Orchard Parade</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>xingin</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>Julia Wedding News</TD><TD>Carlton</TD><TD>Daniel Beh</TD><TD>YS Lee (Big Day Pictures)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Eunice</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>Bridal Elegance</TD><TD>Pan Pac</TD><TD>Ken Koh (TBC)</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>ent29 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>eml</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>Blush Blush</TD><TD>Marriott</TD><TD>Mojoideas</TD><TD>Mojoideas</TD><TD>emcookiez </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Selina79</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>My bridal room</TD><TD>Hotel Intercontinental</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>leely</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>Seletar BW</TD><TD>Furama City Centre</TD><TD>1950 Photography</TD><TD>Home Video</TD><TD>chrysalids18 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Hana</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>Bridal Concept</TD><TD>Park Royal (Kitchener Rd)</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Shirley</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>Aisle Bridal Studio</TD><TD>Singapore Zoo</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>shirleychu </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Celest</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>GHA Yishun</TD><TD>Orchard Hotel</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Joanne</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>Venus D' Wedding</TD><TD>Shangri-la Rasa Sentosa</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Kayjay</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD>RELC hotel</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Dan^Ger</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>sotonglet</TD><TD>27-29-Dec</TD><TD>Thomson Wedding Design</TD><TD>M Hotel</TD><TD>Thomson Wedding Design</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>zellyelly </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Evisu</TD><TD>28-Dec</TD><TD>GHA Tampines</TD><TD>Merchant Court</TD><TD>Xiao Chai</TD><TD>Oneeyeclick</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>florabliss</TD><TD>28-Dec</TD><TD>My Bridal Room</TD><TD>Regent</TD><TD>Amos &amp; Stanley</TD><TD>Aspire Studio</TD><TD>jomeow </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Jac</TD><TD>28-Dec</TD><TD>Silhouette</TD><TD>Four Seasons</TD><TD>Daniel Beh</TD><TD>Friend (Freelancer)</TD><TD>Jacklynyong </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Ng Kee Hui</TD><TD>28-Dec</TD><TD>Seletar BW</TD><TD>Swissotel The Stamford</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>tracy</TD><TD>28-Dec</TD><TD>Julia Wedding News</TD><TD>Raffles the Plaza</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Jennie Wong</TD><TD>28-Dec</TD><TD>Whitelink</TD><TD>Hilton hotel</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>iciclediamond</TD><TD>28-Dec</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding</TD><TD>Marina Mandarin</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding</TD><TD>iciclediamond </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Mr &amp; Mrs Khoo</TD><TD>28-Dec</TD><TD>DiGio</TD><TD>Singapore Expo</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Rach</TD><TD>28-Dec</TD><TD>DiGio</TD><TD>Singapore Art Museum Glass Hall</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>piggyrach </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Crab_era</TD><TD>28-Dec</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Regent Hotel</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Jas</TD><TD>30-Dec</TD><TD>La Vie</TD><TD>Swissotel The Stamford</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>blurz_ger</TD><TD>31-Dec</TD><TD>Bliss Bridal</TD><TD>Hotel Intercontinental</TD><TD>Bobman Photography</TD><TD>Simon Photo &amp; Video</TD><TD>blurzger </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Sharon Lin</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>French Bridal</TD><TD>OCC</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></td></tr></table>

dodolet

change ur details here bah.. the instructions are
1) Copy the table to excel
2) modify ur info
3) copy the table
4) type in the post entry '\' table '{' paste ur table here}
5) Preview.

at step 4 remove the ' from the text and make sure that there is no space on the between the \ and {

Thanks gals for the suggestions. We will discuss with hotel about the tables no after we resolved the change date demand made by my future MIL. She has been nice so far. I don't know why she seems to have some mood swings recently? Hmm...

Yesterday, my MIL called me up to change the wedding date LOL! She claimed that the fortune telling guy told her that my ba zhi cursed my bf's ba zhi, so he couldn't get married for the whole of 2009. What was more surprising was that this FT guy also asked for my mum's birth date &amp; time! I can bet that my mum doesn't want to reveal her birth time. My MIL was rantling on the phone emotionally, so I just dumped my hp to my bf to handle her haha.

I asked my bf to convince his mom not to change wedding date. Because I have already invited &amp; informed my friends, colleagues and relatives. My future mil was informed of the date in March this year. At that time, we asked her about the date and she agreed. Now she wants to change the date when it's only 2months to wedding.

Haha I want to go to that FS guy and ask him to predict the upcoming TOTO numbers. If he's so accurate in predicting things, then he won't have to set up booth outside temple already. :p Tonight, my bf will try to convince his mum not to change the wedding date.

See how things go tonight hehe
happy.gif
Let bf handle his family while I handle my family. I don't want to worry too much.

stay

ive already planned what i want to eat after my wedding! top 3 choices are:
1. pepper crab from palm beach
2. durians from 717 trading
3. fried carrot cake from lavender
woohoo!! cant wait!

Man wearing tudung, lipstick tries to rob bank
-----------------------------------------------

AT FIRST, bank teller Ow Soon Hock thought he had one of those pesky customers when the woman walked past the queue of waiting people and approached his counter.

He told her to get back in line. But the tudung-clad customer, who had on a coat and gloves, placed a green paper bag on the counter and told him there was a bomb in it.

Despite the lipstick, the voice was clearly that of a man's.

He ordered Mr Ow to fill up a plastic bag with cash in three minutes, or he would activate the bomb with his cellphone.

In the tense 25 minutes which followed yesterday, gutsy staff at the United Overseas Bank (UOB) branch in City Plaza on Geylang Road overpowered the would-be bank robber, and held him down until the police arrived.

A man in his mid-40s was arrested for attempted robbery.

Mr Ow recalled that moment in an otherwise ordinary afternoon: 'He told me: 'Don't be a hero, I'm desperate'.'

The bank's Certis Cisco officer, Mr Rosli Mohamad Sa'ad, 45, came up beside the man, as the small crowd slowly began to realise what was happening.

'I followed him the moment he came in. He looked suspicious wearing a black tudung, black gloves and a long coat,' said Mr Rosli, who has 20 years of experience as a security officer.

Mr Ow, who was barely four months into his job, got up and went to the back room to tell the branch manager what was happening.

'I had to stay calm. If not the other staff might panic and all would be chaos,' said the 46-year-old teller.

While he was gone, the man again warned the security officer not to be a hero.

'We stared at each other, then he showed me his watch and told me one minute had gone by,' said Mr Rosli.

The guard got his chance to act when the man looked away for a moment to fumble with his cellphone.

Mr Rosli hit him on the arm and wrestled him to the ground. Five UOB male employees, including Mr Ow, helped pin him down until the police arrived.

While this was happening, the customers in the bank retreated into a corner to watch.

Outside the bank, security guards were cordoning off the area to secure it.

'While we were holding him down, he shouted that he was in pain and asked us to let go of him,' said Mr Rosli.

The police said they received a call for help at about 3.40pm, and arrived 10 minutes later. They would not disclose the contents of the bag while investigations are going on.

Mr Ow said: 'I didn't fear for my life at that time. Everything happened so fast there was no time to be scared.'

In 2004, there was an attempted robbery on a Maybank branch in Upper Bukit Timah. The suspect was seriously injured after being shot by a Cisco officer but survived.

In 2003, an attempt was made to rob the Hong Leong Finance branch in Holland Drive. The masked robber was nabbed later the same day.

[email protected]

charma97

Hi Ladies,

11 days more to my AD and I don't feel nervous or anxious at all. But excited for my honeymoon. Haaahaa.. Just finished my childhood montage.

Next is headache my tables.. the maximum i can put is 42 tables.. if 44 too pack.. now my total number of tables is 45..

Stay: Actually I am trying to have a baby now.. Haahaaa.. If tio, then i shall wait for a rabbit baby..

When have a big feast? but i am not a seafood lover how??

happinessbliss

Green < when we went to the fengshui master to confirm our AD date, he also ask for our parents birth zodiac and our mothers birthdate...so i think thats the norm? i'm not sure....

As for the shaving, my hubby maintains his bush regularly..so far so good... for my brazilian wax, the growth is actually finer(less thick) and less bushy... U go try la... me and Viv will support u de.... but it is addictive thou... kekeke

eunicet

Hey girls, have you all e-filed already?

I made one small little boo boo, don't know if need to change...With regard to Witness 1 and Witness 2, DOES IT MATTER?!?!? Cos I realised I put my dad as Witness 1, and my HTB's dad as Witness 2...Bleah...Do you all know how much it is to have to change the information?

sylmc

yup, done abt 2 months back. $15 for change of witness. But in your case, it's a swopping so maybe can do it FOC. Gotta check with ROM. We are given 1st Dec to report to ROM for submission of documents

jo_vin

Stay, thanks for the advice. Think maybe i can try asking if i can remember. Hehe..

During eve of AD, besides doing mani &amp; pedicure, u can get ur sisters to go n get those gate crashing stuffs with u. Then go to ur house and prepare those stuffs. Then rem to have an early night rest so u can b a pretty pretty bride next day!

I intend to have kids within 2 years. That means the baby will be born within 2 years la. Not try after 2 yrs. Hehe.. Actually i want it to be faster de. But my hubby dont really want. N next year is cow. Ppl say not very good. So maybe can try for tiger but i also scared tiger will bully me n my hubby. Haha.. So we'll c how ba..

I think i will be taking slping pills to help me slp. Cos i think sleep is very impt to a bride. N i will be collecting my AD gowns 6days before. So also not much things to do on eve.

Lost! U are really one lucky gal!

Jane, ya, i rem ur AD was really very hot! But good la. I prefer that rather than rainy day. Really got to pray hard. So did u throw chilli padi out of the window or what? Hehe..

jo_vin

Jolene, my hubby also worried i will get pre natal depression, post natal depression n whatever depression there is. Haha.. cos he say i am a very weak gal. So he's very worried if im pregnant n if he not around with me.

Lost, Jolene &amp; Jane! I might also be waiting for rabbit year!! Haha.. Then we can all go out togthr n shop for all the stuffs!! How nice right??? Hehe..

Jane, u didn't eat b4 dinner? Then got drink? Wont get drunk easily meh?

Yvonne, what u mean by "juz see if there is any more gd ideas for love declaration..."

Wah!! Jolene, u finished half a cake!!! Li hai!! Hahaha...

Charma97, 11 more days!! Mine is 15 more days!!! N i am feeling excited le.. Haha.. Then ur tables cannot squeeze so many then how? This one really very headache leh.. But 45 is alot!!

charma97

Hello,

I also planning to have one in the rabbit year. but will try one next year. did not want to have a too bug age gap with my kids. If my 1st kid in the rabbit year, i will be 30 then.

Jo_vin, Yeah.. So now we kept emphasing to both side parent's that they are not allowed to increased now than 15 tables each.

Abit angry with my in laws esp mil, at 1st told me that their tables is about 10 then I told my dad to go ahead with his 15 tables.. only 2 weeks ago, then my fil ask if they can have 15 tables as my mil last min added some guests to the list.

Because of this caused my hubby and I had arguement.

blanqq

Hi gals, so busy lately, My AD is this Sat, 15 Nov. My God! So fast. I now got problems with table seating..

Damn angry with my colleagues, dun seems to understand how difficult to arrange. Keep telling me, cannot confirm.. when it's only less than a week from this Sat. I will expect some to MIA on Sat, which i have reserve them for my relatives if they dun turn up.. Damn sickening.

I've got a question. Usually there is 2 VIP table at each wedding. Did the parents sit together or separate? My Dad requested to sit together at the guy's side while he wanted the another VIP table for my relatives.. Doesn't sound right, right?

My BTB told me, my DAd is abit too demanding. VIP tables are supposely for guy's side &amp; their elders as he has already given him 5 tables, 38 boxes of cakes, Si Dian Jin (not necessary for Hokkien) and Pin Ji.

Gals do u have this problem.. Some advise me.

msclaire

Hey Fiona, the gals are right! your corsage is really pretty and elegant. I bought flower rings (supposedly made of pearls and mother of pearls) for each jiemei so they can stand out, and also as a gift to each of them. Just in case the corsage provided by BS is not nice enough, since they are not made of fresh flowers.

Btw gals, is cakes supposed to be delivered by guy's side on GDL day? and we go ard distributing the cakes? so is it better to ask all my relatives to gather at my hse so i dun have to go their house? lol.

charma97

Hi Blanqq,

Normally the parents will be seated separately. I feel it will not be fair if your dad sits with the groom's side while your relatives occupy the other one.. If your dad sit with the groom, there will be not enuff space for those eldery which your in laws wanted them to sit at the VIP.

blanqq

thanks charma, this is wat i felt too. VIP tables are for both families immediate family members or their elderly since my parent already occupy the guy's side.

I felt it;s just not fair for the guy's side

jolene428

blanqq: yea, normally its one table for bride and one table for groom. But i think old old old days tt time is both families sit together at one VIP to signify one family... ehhh but now is sit separately lor...

maybe u tell ur dad tt not enough space in the groom's VIP table coz got other elderlys. ^^

i understd why lor, my HB had some frens who oso like tt.. so irritating tt time, 1 wk left and refused to cfm... so my HB told me he gg to tell them if cannot come nevermind lah... Or u wan can be nasty and just said sorry, no space for u liao, u can dont come if u dont want :p hahahahahahaaha.. so evils...

woooo...so fast so fast! everyone's AD gg to be over soon!! Congrats! After mths of hard work! finally can count down to ur big day and rest liao!!!

fairybride

wah so active this thread..im having mine in dec too...20 and 21...can add me to the dec list! =) mulitply id is same id as here.. mrsfoo.. cheers!

stay

morning gals!

blanqq: altho everyone says its not fair, but do break it to ur dad nicely coz im sure it must have meant alot to him to have the relatives sit on a VIP table too. another alternative is to decorate the 3rd table like a VIP table for ur relatives? means having nice flowers and side station service? i dunno which hotel urs is at but do explore alternatives yah? also should sound ur ILs out if they are ok with a 3rd VIP table. that is how i'd approach it. the main thing is to make as many people happy as possible. good luck to u! hope things turn out well for u.

charma97: wow! ure already planning to have it now?! i believe u n HTB are tgr for very long already? tts wat my couple frens do. those that are already "lao fu lao qi" before marriage, once get married then wanna have kids coz that is the only reason why they will want to sign the papers. hope u two succeed soon!
happy.gif

also, if ure not a seafood lover, im sure there are other stuff u can order too!
happy.gif
the main thing is to have a gathering!

jo_vin: thanks for ur advice. shall see if my JMs can go buy the stuff with me. but its a friday so dunno if they can make it. ur hubby is so sweet! think abt all those depressions u might have. mine din even touch on this subject.
sad.gif

ive set my mani-pedi at 4pm, u gals think its ok? not too late/early? btw, the throwing chilli padi out of window really works???

blanqq

Sianz, for the VIP tables, i guess i need to tell my Dad nicely..

Tat's wat i'm going to do. cos i already told them. If u say u confirm come but u dun come, i will get very angry, whether u are my colleague or friend. Hope they get my hint.

dodolet

Jol, err no idea though.. from what I see most people have them in hotel, but not stated if it is lunch or dinner...^^

Anyway, Pastor just sent me our exhortation, which he cater for each couple after he had done his session with them...Colossians 3:12-15 .... I dunno whether to laugh or to cry... >.<

blanqq

Wow, everyone is planning to have babies liao.. So fast.. Very soon, this thread will be MTB for brides Nov 08.. hee hee.. where we will be discussing, family planning.. Good idea ah.

jolene428

charma97: i know wat u mean lor..initially we thought 30 tables is too many and we are worried we cannot find enough frens to attend coz my MIL told us they only need 6 tables... and we gave my mother 6 tables too. So my HB invited more colleagues and me invited more frens.

In the end, me and my HB alone has 9+9 tables of frens. Then my mum lastmin added another table(total 7 tables). My FIL also went ahead to invite his frens and my MIL invited more of her relatives (total 9 tables) too.

hahaha.. so we end up with 34 tables :p 45 tables is ALOT lor... wow... Ur family/inlaws have so many relatives!!! Are u the only child?

my fren was saying her younger sis getting married in Jan 09 and her in June 09. So end up maybe those her sis invited, she may not invite. Or else i think ppl will curse and swear manz.. hahaha two daughters marry in a yr ;P

cassie02

Thank God for all of u or I will be so blur, lost and confused =p

MeiMei - Wow where u find that lobang? looks very interesting =) thanks for the recommendation. dat's a really gd idea! will drop by citylink when I'm back in Sg. Where is Gin Thye? We will only be back 2 wks before AD so no choice. have been sms-ing frens to invite them =p

My multiply id is Yvaine02.

Sotonglet - u mean send those normal ecards to inform them? sounds gd cos i was wondering where i can find e-invitation card =p

Btw how many people and who are involved in the GDL? GDL sounds so interesting! mine's on 7 Dec, an chuang before AD, hair combing dunno.. Will only be gettin new bedsheets, NO kids to jump on it and NO chooks to go beneath it =)

jolene428

stay: ehhh mani pedi usually takes 2hrs wor... in the end will u be too tired? hmmmm... and u need to go salon wash hair before u go home?

keke tt time my stayover JMs told me they wont wash my hair for me one lor so i better go salon wash :p hahaha coz i heard of brides whom coz of mani and pedi ask their mothers wash hair for them :p And on the AD, ask HB wash for them before the dinner ^^ wooooo....

stay: ur idea sounds good wor.. deco a 3rd VIP table. Blanqq maybe u can ask ur hotel lor
happy.gif
i oso think ur dad will wana sit with ur own relatives oso...

keke.. actually me and my HB together almost 9yrs oso liao but we still not in a hurry for kids :p keke.. signing paper is a big commitment lor, and after marriage its no longer just abt u and him, but abt his family and ur family too... Big Role ^^

charma97

Stay: Yeah, I been staying together with my hubby for 5 years ago.. Rom-ed and got our house 2 years ago.. Now customary.. So shld be sufficient period of er ren shi jie.. Haahaa..

Jolene: Yeah my hubby and my side are quite big family. I am not the only child.. Somemore my brother just got married last year and my dad had tried to reduce some relatives liao.. As for my hubby, he is the eldest son. So confirm his parents invite this and that..

I also got a relative whose 2 daughters got married in a year.. one married early this year and the other just got married not long ago. They also nv care much and invite all the relatives..

jolene428

coz like jo_vin i oso very emotionally reliant.. thk we two can hug and cry together if we get preggy and our hubbies nt free for us :p

and yes, i believe we can remain as a support group even when the last Nov bride finished her AD... there is so much more ahead of yrs in marriage, r/s with inlaws, career and having babies... It's good to have someone who understd ur stress and go thr it with u, encouraging and supporting ya along the way ^^

no worries for non-seafood eater :p we can go for buffet then :p sure got smthg for everyone :p hehehe... can eat for hrs oso :p

jolene428

charma97: eldest son, can understd wor... my HB the only son (got two sis) lor. But lucky coz most of my FIL relatives in Msia we only invited the extended family and those closer distance relatives. But coz my FIL has 2 tables of frens and my MIL invited more of her relatives so it total to 9 tables... Not many oso lah ^^

I heard frm my HB tt if wana invited in detail hor.. can table up to 50 table for male side alone 0__0

But another reason was in sept, one of my HB's older cousins got married oso and invited the same grp of extended and distance relatives...we were quite relieved, they still come for ours.. Quite a shiong year of weddings...

i alone kena 10 bombs...and most of which my HB attended with me.. and he himself gt another 3-5 bombs which he attended himself...*sweat* I got like 3-5 more frens whose wedding within 3 mths from mine and we cannot attend each other's wedding... or else *sweat* more...

next yr i already got invited to 2 weddings liao...june and july 09...

lsntyl

msclaire>flower rings sound interesting.
happy.gif
any pix?

For my GDL, my parents did exactly as you suggested and invited all the relatives to my place. Pro is we didn't have to go visiting everyone except those who couldn't make it. saved a lot of time. Con is my parents prepared lunch for everyone so was a bit tiring.