(2008) Brides of year 2008

ahnetsan

rach, dun have the model which we saw at mega mattress leh.
sad.gif

happinessbliss

Ah Net < we bought the maxcoil from courts... but i can't remember the model... i only knw got what latex what poketted spring... my hubby was the one talking to the salesperson cos i dun knw anything abt mattress... kekeke...let me go my MIL place later and see the receipt for the model... will let u know.... I did not buy the divan from maxcoil.... we bought bed frame from furniture mall... only $299... kekeke ...

Green < thou the full set cost cheaper, but u have any idea what design u want for your new house? if buy full set then cannot fit in yr new house in the end also dun knw put whr... so if me i will buy the bed frame only for temp lor... just my opinion la...

I will be doing the An Chuang...On Sept 23... I din buy the obiang red red bedsheet la... just a quilt cover with cute cartoon couple in traditional costume...its like orangy red color... the cover will use for 1 month after an chuang lor... thats what my aunt say....i only leave it to the elders to do...

pinky81

Brenda Ong: I am thinking of Japan stopover and US. =) Which part of US are you going? I want the A380 Airplane! haha.. Silly right?

tingie (tingie): I think tokyo you can F&amp;E. FOr Hokkaido, it will be better to go with a guide/ package. I heard that place is not tourist friendly.

keer13

Hi Sotong, Earthsea &amp; Jac - I have added you ladies..
happy.gif

Eunice, Icicle &amp; Serene - I added u ladies as well.
happy.gif

Hi Earthsea - You'll have fun. Just relax &amp; have lotsa sleep before the photoshot. If you like to go &amp; polish your teeth.. Good to do it a few days before PS, otherwise, gums will look slightly red. And, yes, don't drink too much water before PS.

Hi Jac - When is your PS? How's your preparation going on? :p Selected your venue for PS?

ezvy

Ah Net> The promo is until 25th Aug (If I am not wrong)...bought yesterday at Isetan tampiness, got additional 5% off as I am Isetan member, total around $158 for a month supply. Gosh, these 3 boxes are damned heavy, never expect it to be so heavy, had a hard time bring back coz taking bus.

Tried 1 bottle yesterday...taste fine but very sweet.....Chilled it before drinking will taste better.

lsntyl

green>sorry, not sure about transportation charges. For me personally, I'm not buying any furniture, if possible, till we move to our new place becos I want to avoid the transportation hassles.

Viv>I like your bed. Looks good. What brand is the mattress?

Net,
Latex got 2 types, 1. Natural latex 2. Synthetic latex

1. is more expensive than 2. That may explains the price difference, so u need to look at what latex the mattress is using.

crown

Hi,

I am finally back home to upload my picture into my com. Today is my ROM. Yesterday was so nervous and couldn't sleep. Luckily everything is smooth. Only that my FH actually forgotten to bring out his shirt and pant but his sis brought it over in time. We went Hortpark to take picture after the wedding lunch.

Phew, one thing down. Now concentrate on our big day
happy.gif

See my mani i did for today, $65

724149.jpg

724150.jpg

chipydale

Tingie, i tink that to Tokyo, u can F &amp; E, but Hokkaido, its better to follow the tour pkg.

Pinky81, so roughly how many days will that be ? For a stopover in Japan &amp; to US.

I'm not sure which part of US is good ... Initially was tinkin of East of US to Nigara Fall, but i check out the web, that the Maid of Mists will b closed during Winter, so now also not sure which part is good. But what's the temperature during Christmas period in December ??

I was tinking of going for a 12-14days honeymoon .. any suggestion ?

crown

The food was good at Peach Garden
happy.gif

Pictures are upload. I didnt manage to upload all cos so tired, going to zzzzzzzzz liao.

Good night ladies
happy.gif

vernwyen

hi! back from my food tasting (actually it was yesterday) and both mothers selected the wedding favour + tiebacks for VIP tables. The restaurant manager went through the whole process to us in details, now we got a clearer picture and a better idea what to prepare and expect on the AD
happy.gif
Aircon in my fh house is done, going to start painting the room soon... yipee!!

ahnet:
yea! 3 good events at the same place! Must wear comfortable shoes and prepare to walk throughout the day :p So far i have shortlisted SA and Dynasty, guess we will juz browse their counters and skip the others. Hopefully can get good buys in the bedlinen event too!

rach:
how's your GDL? managed to send out all your xi bing?

viv:
nice bedframe! goes well with arty room deco
happy.gif
Why dun you want to move in with your fh? Till now i have no luck in hdb application so we will be staying with his parents got quite a while.

If you aint tat traditional you can skip the An Chuan. For that you need to get the auspicious date and time for the process.

crown:
very sweet mani! looks like those sugar candy on the round biscuits (if you guys watched beach.ball.babe on ch8 9pm, it's the biscuits tat yanfang and feipeng likes to eat)

uk_fung

FYI if you are looking for HM actually this week is the pre-NATAS Fair.. very good promotion too... start looking ard ba...

Just advise.. when you see the tour package, pls rem to read the iternary, if free do some reserach of coz good!... coz actually the price is more or less the same.. most impt is to see what is include what's not..

Things to note:
1) is the entrance fees included when they say visit here and there...
2) careful of the terms they use... Visit/ See/ pass thru... photo stop, ... etc etc.... it can mean different things...
3) optional tour!... wait end up you got to pay alot.. coz when u are already there.. you will wanna go ... other group memeber go for the optional tour.. What u do if u dun join?? WAIT for them!!! so hahaha and also ask roughly what's the cost of the optional cost... wait end up the total cost u pay is end up even more!
4) Ask for promotion things..
- early bird (1st 10pax usually of the tour package)
- NATAS/ pre NATAS (in house fair) promotion (usually got $100-200/pax off kind of thing)
- Any credit card promotion.....
5) check if meals are include... esp europe.. er... euro is not cheap... if u got to pay for your own meal.. means more money spend....at least ask them roughly how much u need to bring over ba...
6) Visa needed??
7) Any tips need to pay??? only Asia country dun really need tips... so other place need to.. ask how much or already included in package??
8) where u will be staying or flying, got inclusive insurance??.. (coz actually some package might be more ex.. but they get to stay better place.. so +/-
9) Min pax to go... how long before the your departure date will inform u ... what if the min pax did not hit... (usually full refund/ they ask u join others...so when u look for tour..even u booked... if the tour is not confirmed.. better see see some back up plan :p)

If you are planning to go NATAS Fair.. better start seraching package now.. at least u know what's available.. go there then see ... also can but rem there will be for sure long Q... and u won't wanna Q &amp; Ask repeating ... then make decision ...then Q again to do booking ba... :X

vernwyen

last nite went to my buddy's new house in buangkok for a sleepover. Pretty convenient, it's just 2 blocks away from the kopitiams and NTUC. But very hard to catch a cab... in fact, NO cabs! My and my other friend gotta walk to hougang area before we managed to hail one down.

Over breakfast, we chitchatted on babies. Her ex colleague divorced her hubby when the baby is only 3month old. It came a surprise coz the husband was loving (wat we heard from our friend), will pick her up from work almost everyday, and they were together for many years before getting married. Her friend aint keen to start a family but the guy wished hence she agreed to conceive. But now... sigh....

Spolitbabe,
Next time take mrt 60c to 1 station away, Sengkang or Hougang. There are many cabs at taxi stands at the shopping centres. I think its far to walk leh, 20+ mins.

These sad things do happened sigh... We outsiders only see the appearance of their r/s. We never know what goes on within their r/s. Hope she stay strong for her baby!

uk_fung

ok now let me share about my 3 wkends of HM package seraching!

Location consider: Eastern Europe/ Greece/ Egypt
Travel length: 10-14D (travel btw 18-31st Oct)
Agency: Chansbrother/ SA/ ASA/ Kong Tai/ CTC/ Dynasty/ Tradewinds

[better join those bigger agency if u are travelling outside Asia ba...more experience, read more forum]

We 1st checked during our travel period are those place at good season to travel. (for us all 3 are ok not too cold/ hot)

But Oct our travel period.. seems like very limited choice for going Eastern Europe.. so out~
Greece and Egypt got a few... not bad...Did some call and make our way down over the past few weekend to get more info... so end up shortlisted Tradewinds, Chanbrothers, SA &amp; Dynasty.

Kong Tai out coz dun have suitable package. Staff is friendly but they say will call me to tell me more about some package but never call back.... :X

CTC out coz read quite few bad comment on website... and anyway they are more experience for China / asia side tour ba...so just leave that out .... did not go to the agency there...no comment on staff.

Dynasty: very friendly staff.. package is overall cheaper but got to be careful coz friend went with them to europe before but alot of optional and other cost... so ask more when u sign with them.. maybe still worth to go with them even with the extra cost coz they have lower package price in the 1st place... They also have interesting package... somehow find their package will be slightly different ... have something unusual compare to other place.. (esp egypt and turkey package)worth considering them....

Chansbrother: went to the head quarter near hong lim .... er... the staff there really so so .. they can talk to you and chat with the next counter while u trying to see what's the package like... er... where's the focus? but then again they still give us the info of what we want... just ask more be more pro active ba... forum also have good comment about them for europe/egypt places.. so after all is the tour guide that's impt... not really the counter staff.. so... we still shortlist them.. Another reason is they actually have one sister branch called Asia Global Vacation @ people's park center. The staff there is so much better!!! they explain alot and also auto tell us what are the promotion and offer and give advise.. v good services :p can try there... package is overall good.. not much time waste on travel... but if u choosing europe.. becareful not to choose too many country at a few days.. personally feel 14D go max 3 country good enuff... if too many like 6 countries u lost alot travel time.

SA: Super dislike their services!.... sorry to say.. the reception aunty is lousy.. today I went there.. I saw the Oct package is out on the internet.. so we go down to ask more.. guess what.. the reception say sorry dun have Oct.. pls go to the mega fair at suntec tml... so I asked.. why tml? your already have it on internet.. if I wanna book now also can not? then she just give me the face and then say I am only told to tell your go mega fair.. huh??? then feel so pissed! is her attitude.. so that's how their treat their customer?? then got one staff beside her at the package counter one.. say actually some staff are in the room having briefing and training for tml fair...then ask us maybe come 1hr later to check.. (WHAT???) kinda totally faint there u know... anyway.. we still go back check (cos we have limited travel period and package available.. so bo bian wanna see more)..... after 1hr we did went back.. skip the reception aunty...go to the same counter to ask the agent who tell us to come back 1 hr later (He is not in the trainning room one..he was on duty at the counter since 1hr ago..) he ask how can he help.. so he help us check what we want.. ok we get our info.. (But why we need to wait one hr when he can actually tell us all these things 1hr ago?!?!?!?) ... sorry kinda really totally can't understand HOW they work ....
Anyway package... SA alot of ppl like.. but I dun like... looking at the package.. more travelling time compare to other agency (Europe n egypt package) poor planning I feel...anyway the incident I have already pissed me...

ASA: staff is friendly... but funny.. 3 staff serve us.. 1 is ok normal, 1 is like not listening to us... he is friendly but despite we told him the travel period we MUST have.. he still recomment other timing.. argh.. stupid... then the other one... under F&amp;E dept.. alamak.. like so black face...I ask one thing she check then speak nothing ... like so hard to get her talking... maybe she bad mood?? funny ...
Their package ok.. not too bad.. still can consider ba... coz impt is package and tour guide.. not the counter staff :X

Tradewinds: very friendly, all flight by SQ, everything inclusive...their package is stated in very clear terms I feel... the route also good... only if they have our dates... we will book them!

ok..... after all these weeks.. finally we booked Chanbrothers.. 10D wonder of Greece.. good price good package... just hope got enuff ppl to go ... although is just 10D (depart on 20 Oct) instead of other agency going 13D egypt + Red Sea... we feel paying more to go Red Sea is not a must and if wanna see nice beach might as well go other country like Australia, Greece, US next time :p

Yeah one more thing settle.. just hope more ppl sign for it :p are you all interested?? hee hee

simplyserene

Hey piyo... Congratulations! Hope everything went well for you. I finally have the chance now to see your website. Love the photos! Keep us updated k...

The transformation of a bride is always so amazing...
happy.gif

pinky81

Brenda Ong (chipydale): I guess 2 weeks for me. I have a relative who stays in pittsburgh and I would really like to visit them. In my mind right now, I am thinking of places like disneyland, a national park, a shopping place (factory outlet store to Coach/Levis/AE/GAP). As for Japan, it is either we stop over or we move on to canada.

crayonv

<font color="119911">my bed and all, frm CELLINI, website: http://www.cellini.com.sg/product.htm
i aint sure abt the mattress, my man went the ShowRoom and bought lo, he went w his parents...Ok la, the colour i felt Q nice, haaa......</font>

<font color="ff0000">i was kinda reluctant to wanan apply for CORAL Spring as i see the LRT (damn sianz n exp transpOrt n Long time waiting..) but my man said it's a GD location, say near Old Yio Chu kang road la, go CTE can go the COURTS, IKEA, GIANT hybermarts at the Tampines one...thus we tried our luck n gt the Q number i think was 5XX. we went on the allocated date to select the Flat n thus we manage to get ...an unit...18th floor, but i forgot the Block..</font>
<font color="0000ff">coincidently, my man married couple frenz, their number was like 8XX, they manage to get an unit a few floors below us, but same BLOCK!! i think gota have many neighbours around sial, aaaa. we also gt frenz who applied for FERNVALE VISTA....</font>

chipydale

I tink if u wana go to Disneyland, and Universal Studio, it'll be west america ...

Mayb I'll go down to those pre-natas fair to survey and share wif u ..

nlimm

All: gers gd new, i gotta a very nice outdoor gown yest,its very new,dint expect such a nice piece for outdoor as usually they will give one that is almost worout.It has long train,longer then my WG and a pink ribbon behind. shall put to my multiply.com this afternn
happy.gif

pin&amp;jie/keer/cfay/sotong: hi gers i gotta my nubra from the suntec kiosk seller from her place direct and she gave me a discounted rate,retail price 79 she sold me and my frd ard 2/3 of the retail price.She is the paxwho bring in nubra to sg,those interested can go www.nubra.com to take a look.I wore it the whole day yest and went for my WG fitting, very nice can really see nice cleavage
happy.gif
anybride interested can PM me and i PM u her contact.

All: think need to do some bookkeeping for my multiply.com contacts,leely,christina tan/cfay,Sotong,Earthsea,Eunice and Serene have i add u?Jac, Keer and Icic should be in my list aldy
happy.gif

nec:ger i wanna view ur pics too,could i have ur id,think u arent in my contact.

lsntyl

spoiltbabe>glad you enjoyed your food tasting. Pam had to rush off to attend another group who had food tasting so we didn't have as much time with her. Will prob go down another time to discuss with her. What favour did you choose? Did you try the dessert?

Viv>Its nice to have friends staying near you!
happy.gif

samanthaquekys

went vivo ysterday to collect fh's wedding band. mine is still not ready.. anyway we bought each of ours from diff jewellers.

was supposed to pick up our album only next sat when i go BS and MTM my ROM dress. but since BS was just 15 mins drive away, we decided to pop by to collect our album, portrait and table top.
initially we thought we will only have all our pics in hard copies back. but to our surprise, BS gave us the soft copies too. what a pleasant surprise. =)

think i should buy an album for the loose hard copies. =)

uk,
so much info on HM. read until i'm lost n confused. lol.. fh and i thinking of gg for a short HM in dec to relax ourselves after wedding. then next june go for the actual and longer one.
anywhere to recommend? preferably cheap and nice. is there anything below SGD500 each for airfare n accomodation?? since we're saving for the later HM next june.

should pop by natas this coming week.

babyjj

i'm considering between europe, spain and greece.. but seems that good months for travel to Greece is Sep/Oct... also haven decided if wan F&amp;E nt.. coz FH and me both have miles to exchange for air tickets.. and F&amp;E less rushed...

vernwyen

viv:
good for you, and very lucky to get a chance to select the unit. Tat time we tried jade spring @ yishun and our queue no was so far tat we were not even allocated a date to select
sad.gif
Now our hopes are all pinning on the oct balloting liao.

YL:
Is pam the mgr in charge on your AD? Kenny will be ours
happy.gif
He is good at his words, made both monthers so happy :D We chose, or rather, the mothers chose the keyring as the favour. Nah, we did not eat the dessert, only had the 6 dishes.

green:
We tried our luck, walked along the road and perhaps a cab will appear :D
sigh, a long relationship is still vunerable.

peepar

MeiLing,
went to wedding gown fitting yesterday and they only altered the waist and bustier area, the length is still not done yet as the last time I went, my wedding shoe not customized yet. Now with wedding shoe, they will be able to alter the length, they say wanna be very precise. Next Sat is final collection. FH also went for his tux fitting yesterday, so will collect next sat together. Photoshoot will be on aug7 and CD of pic will be ready for viewing and selection 1 week after the PS. After that will let you see the pic. Hope it will turn out well.. hee
happy.gif

peepar

Mrs Kel,
your situation similar to mine. FH wanted to go California/LasVegas and he just changed job, so can only take long leave next year. Thus, our HM can only be ...maybe summer 2009. But he wanted a short break after wedding and things not finalised yet but likely Bali. Have not been Bali, dont know exactly the cost.

But Phuket could be possible with SGD500. If I remembered correctly, when I went Phuket some years back, i spent about that amt too. What about Langkawi ? Cruise ?

mary_poppins

Seems like u ladies are comparing who's HTB is better? Think each HTB have their own strength, very hard to compare..

Think today got dunno SA or ASA fair at suntec. Maybe you gals would like to take a look?

providencia, agree tat should move on to more interesting topics like gowns and honeymoon...

nec, seems like your trip is really interesting and fulfulling! Your WG looks great!

mary_poppins

I am intending to go France and Italy, but no Paris and Milan. Think hard to find such itinenary.

sleepygal, let's try to keep to our limit and good luck in your photos selection. Looking forward to see your nice nice pix soon!

piyo1818

Hi gals!!

Thanks for all your well wishes... Yeah! I'm back for awhile online 2 chat wif u all before I go prepare to fly off tonight. Stil feel tired but got 2 pack luggage. keke. Yeah! My wedding yesterday went on smoothly. Same as most of u, it started at around 8:30pm and ended at 10:30pm. Jus nice after table phototaking, we got few mins to eat noodle n dessert b4 standby at entrance. Glad that I got to say a few words to all of my friends. Alot of people are impressed with our love story video. Guess we acted quite well.

At last we can take a break!!!!

Will be back in mid aug. hopefully will b back then to see all your AD photos!!! So exciting!!!

happy.gif

santhogk

Hi Jo_Vin, spring is really a nice season to visit europe, if u dont mind to wait...hee

Went to pre-natas fairs..

Europe will be quite cold so maybe not gg..

Kelly, most likely will go for US, my HTB can enjoy some excitement in those entertainment world and casino...while i can enjoy some scenery in grand canyon and 17 miles..

Brenda, how was your survey so far in pre-natas fair?

gingerbread_gal

Hi Keer,
my Ps is on 24th Sept. Going for 2nd fitting on this coming tuesday
happy.gif
we just went to make a wedding car plate for PS....and my fiance will be going to make his army uniform soon - that's abt it for our prep for PS...hmmm, doesn't sound like a lot of things being done :p
We haven't decided on the venues for PS yet :p

babyjj

mary poppings i'm also looking at France and Italy but no such packages.. went to the pre-natas fair and the person who served us said this combi not popular so they dun provide such packages. most likely i'll be planning F&amp;E..

sandy, i went to the pre-natas too.. got some itineries for reference..

chipydale

hey Sandy, i'm back from my honeymoon shopping ...

I've booked my honeymoon wif Dynasty Travel for their USA pkg.

Checked out most places and was suggested that most places like Eastern US, Finland in Europe, etc, not veri suitable for us as it's reali cold and most attractions will not be available. And after shortlisting betweens all the tour agencies i went, decided to pick Dynasty for their 12days Western USA &amp; Grand Canyon @ $3,138.
And the weather is still bearable wif activities still ongoing.

When r ur planning to go ??
I'm actually tryin to pool some who's interested to go on the 21st Dec so that this departure date can be feasible ...

xenxen

kittyng >heard paris is nice.. u shld include.. initially i wanted swiss n paris but cos my tour grp wif SA not cfm so chose ctC swiss n italy..

karho80

Hi Brenda, I have booked honeymoon package too.

Dear all, it is better deal for their pre-Natas, there is early bird disc and no need to join the crowd in the fair.
I went people's park and booked 8 days "All In Korea" package tour with HongTai @ $1249. My honeymoon is slightly later in Jan 09.

providencia

<font face="Times New Roman"><table border=1><tr><td>Name</TD><TD>AD</TD><TD>Venue</TD><TD>BS</TD><TD>PG</TD><TD>VG </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lydia</TD><TD>1/11/2008</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anne</TD><TD>1/11/2008</TD><TD>TO</TD><TD>Bliss Bridal</TD><TD>WS.FeldBeryl</TD><TD>Bigdaypictures </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ciremis</TD><TD>1/11/2008</TD><TD>FSH</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sassy_girl</TD><TD>1/11/2008</TD><TD>SH</TD><TD>Divine Couture</TD><TD>Xiao Yi Xiao (DL)</TD><TD>Xiao Yi Xiao (DL) </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jacqueline</TD><TD>1/11/2008</TD><TD>SLH</TD><TD> -</TD><TD>Tri-angles</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Winnie</TD><TD>1/11/2008</TD><TD>FCC</TD><TD>The Aisle Bridal Boutique</TD><TD>Aisle Bridal</TD><TD>Aisle Bridal </TD></TR><TR><TD>Katherine</TD><TD>1/11/2008</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Raspberriez05</TD><TD>1/11/2008</TD><TD>CSA/KC</TD><TD>Precious Moment</TD><TD>Nozza.net </TD><TD>Nozza.net </TD></TR><TR><TD>Linda</TD><TD>1/11/2008</TD><TD>HIPV</TD><TD>Precious Moment</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>joeve</TD><TD>1/11/2008</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>June</TD><TD>1/11/2008</TD><TD>CC </TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>TanLee</TD><TD>1/11/2008</TD><TD>HI</TD><TD>Jazz B</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>cho</TD><TD>1/11/2008</TD><TD>MM</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>applepiez</TD><TD>1/11/2008</TD><TD>TO</TD><TD>Golden Horse</TD><TD>Lightbox production</TD><TD>Lightbox production </TD></TR><TR><TD>sleepyapple</TD><TD>2/11/2008</TD><TD>CH</TD><TD>La Vie Bridal</TD><TD>One Eye Click</TD><TD>Visio Workz </TD></TR><TR><TD>qinying</TD><TD>2/11/2008</TD><TD>TO</TD><TD>Divine Couture</TD><TD>William Chua</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fruittea</TD><TD>2/11/2008</TD><TD>HI</TD><TD>Milan Weddings</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sharine</TD><TD>2/11/2008</TD><TD>HG</TD><TD>Bridal Concept</TD><TD>Sam Wong</TD><TD>ForestProduction </TD></TR><TR><TD>sockie</TD><TD>2/11/2008</TD><TD>HIPV</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>kat</TD><TD>2/11/2008</TD><TD>SMC</TD><TD>My Bridal Room</TD><TD>Jayce Photography</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sandy</TD><TD>2/11/2008</TD><TD>PR</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jane</TD><TD>7/11/2008</TD><TD>HIPV</TD><TD>Santiago </TD><TD>One Eye Click</TD><TD>Wow Media </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shermie</TD><TD>7/11/2008</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lost</TD><TD>8/11/2008</TD><TD>HIPV</TD><TD>Signoria Nuziale</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>chemie</TD><TD>8/11/2008</TD><TD>FSH</TD><TD>Volan</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>ylbbubippah</TD><TD>8/11/2008</TD><TD>MM</TD><TD>French Bridal</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>mi_kel</TD><TD>8/11/2008</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>abc</TD><TD>8/11/2008</TD><TD>CH</TD><TD>Bliss Bridal</TD><TD>Essential Photography</TD><TD>Essential Photography </TD></TR><TR><TD>jie</TD><TD>8/11/2008</TD><TD>GWP</TD><TD>D'sire</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rachel</TD><TD>8/11/2008</TD><TD>DG</TD><TD>Whitelink</TD><TD>C F Tien</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>ballerina</TD><TD>8/11/2008</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>sharene</TD><TD>8/11/2008</TD><TD>PP</TD><TD> -</TD><TD>Edmund Leong </TD><TD>Miror creations </TD></TR><TR><TD>Alyssa</TD><TD>8/11/2008</TD><TD>NCQ</TD><TD>Precious Moment</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>jojo</TD><TD>8/11/2008</TD><TD>MM</TD><TD>French Bridal</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>chimes</TD><TD>9/11/2008</TD><TD>FR</TD><TD>Bridal Concept</TD><TD>1950photography</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Josephine</TD><TD>9/11/2008</TD><TD>HIA</TD><TD>Volan</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Starry</TD><TD>10/11/2008</TD><TD>CCH</TD><TD>French Bridal</TD><TD>1950photography</TD><TD>Fotowerke </TD></TR><TR><TD>yaksweetmail</TD><TD>10/11/2008</TD><TD>PP</TD><TD>D'sire</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>funfun</TD><TD>11/11/2008</TD><TD>NCQ</TD><TD>Mon'liza Wedding Castle, KL</TD><TD>1950photography</TD><TD>aterlier X </TD></TR><TR><TD>Maple</TD><TD>11/11/2008</TD><TD>GPPH</TD><TD>Di Gio</TD><TD>Sundayz Photography </TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Eve</TD><TD>11/11/2008</TD><TD>BG</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>HappyMrsKoh</TD><TD>11/11/2008</TD><TD>MM</TD><TD>Margaret Brides</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>pang</TD><TD>11/11/2008</TD><TD>GH</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>bianchibi</TD><TD>11/11/2008</TD><TD>PP</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Snowball</TD><TD>11/11/2008</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>French Bridal</TD><TD>Hwa Seng</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Xiaozhu</TD><TD>12/11/2008</TD><TD>NCQ</TD><TD>Thomson Wedding Design</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>keer13</TD><TD>13/11/2008</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rommie</TD><TD>15/11/2008</TD><TD>FCC</TD><TD>Bridal Elegance</TD><TD>Signature Photography</TD><TD>Signature Photography </TD></TR><TR><TD>anomaly</TD><TD>15/11/2008</TD><TD>HH</TD><TD>Golden Horse</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>denril</TD><TD>15/11/2008</TD><TD>FR</TD><TD>Jazz B</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>blanqq</TD><TD>15/11/2008</TD><TD>YLG</TD><TD>Santiago JB</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Angel </TD><TD>15/11/2008</TD><TD> -</TD><TD>Yvonne Creative</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kelly</TD><TD>15/11/2008</TD><TD>AH</TD><TD>Bridal Zone</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Claudia</TD><TD>15/11/2008</TD><TD>SMC</TD><TD>Whitelink</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>angsinnee</TD><TD>15/11/2008</TD><TD>GH</TD><TD>Thomson Wedding Design</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>deedee</TD><TD>15/11/2008</TD><TD>AH</TD><TD>Whitelink</TD><TD>3some</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bitchy Wife</TD><TD>15/11/2008</TD><TD>GS</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Angeline</TD><TD>15/11/2008</TD><TD>GPPH</TD><TD>My Bridal Room</TD><TD>Crème Photography</TD><TD>ZE Productions </TD></TR><TR><TD>mei</TD><TD>16/11/2008</TD><TD>GCW</TD><TD>Silhouette</TD><TD>Tri-angles</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>jiniwin</TD><TD>16/11/2008</TD><TD>STS</TD><TD>Golden Horse</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yvonne</TD><TD>16/11/2008</TD><TD>HR</TD><TD>Bliss Bridal</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>YukiMegumi</TD><TD>16/11/2008</TD><TD>SH</TD><TD>The Wedding Present</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Clarissa</TD><TD>16/11/2008</TD><TD>HRV</TD><TD>Di Gio</TD><TD>Filmman</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Grace</TD><TD>16/11/2008</TD><TD>MaH</TD><TD>French Bridal</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>new_here</TD><TD>17/11/2008</TD><TD>RP</TD><TD>Inspiration</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>jane</TD><TD>19/11/2008</TD><TD>MM</TD><TD>Santiago</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lynn Kwek</TD><TD>20/11/2008</TD><TD>TH </TD><TD>French Bridal</TD><TD>Dreamcatcher photography</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tweenty</TD><TD>20/11/2008</TD><TD>FR</TD><TD>French Bridal</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Karen</TD><TD>21/11/2008</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>Ritz Couture</TD><TD>Nelson-Film.com (Nelson)</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Xin</TD><TD>22/11/2008</TD><TD>FR</TD><TD>Yvonne Creative</TD><TD>Fotowerke</TD><TD>Fotowerke </TD></TR><TR><TD>tingie</TD><TD>22/11/2008</TD><TD>FRF</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Blessings</TD><TD>22/11/2008</TD><TD>HH</TD><TD>French Bridal</TD><TD>Visio Workz</TD><TD>Visio Workz </TD></TR><TR><TD>Brenda</TD><TD>22/11/2008</TD><TD>RTC</TD><TD>French Bridal</TD><TD>Sundayz Photography </TD><TD>Big Days Studio </TD></TR><TR><TD>Michelle</TD><TD>22/11/2008</TD><TD>TL</TD><TD>Di Gio</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>charma97</TD><TD>22/11/2008</TD><TD>YLG</TD><TD>Fame Bridal</TD><TD>Bernard</TD><TD>Johnny </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zhixin</TD><TD>22/11/2008</TD><TD>AH</TD><TD>Julia Wedding News</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>providencia</TD><TD>22/11/2008</TD><TD>FSH</TD><TD>Tan Yoong</TD><TD>36frames/Tinydot</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mycelestial</TD><TD>22/11/2008</TD><TD>SLH</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ivy</TD><TD>22/11/2008</TD><TD>SR</TD><TD>Ritz Bridal</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Marcy</TD><TD>22/11/2008</TD><TD>TH</TD><TD>Ritz Couture</TD><TD>Secret Heaven</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>olivia</TD><TD>22/11/2008</TD><TD>PSR</TD><TD>Whitelink</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>yutaka</TD><TD>22/11/2008</TD><TD>CRC</TD><TD>Bridal De Couture</TD><TD>Eirik Tan </TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>bubu</TD><TD>22/11/2008</TD><TD>HyH</TD><TD>Dang </TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ergina Tan</TD><TD>22/11/2008</TD><TD>AH</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>MoMo</TD><TD>23/11/2008</TD><TD>HIPV</TD><TD>Di Gio</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sleepydopeey</TD><TD>23/11/2008</TD><TD>MM </TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Christina</TD><TD>23/11/2008</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>sleepygal</TD><TD>23/11/2008</TD><TD>GMR</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>ctgal</TD><TD>23/11/2008</TD><TD>HIA</TD><TD>Bliss Bridal</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wendelyn</TD><TD>23/11/2008</TD><TD>HH</TD><TD>Ted Collection</TD><TD>Yew Kwang</TD><TD>Fotowerke </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mary Poppins</TD><TD>23/11/2008</TD><TD>MM</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding</TD><TD>Thomas Tan &amp; SVPS</TD><TD>Simon Video &amp; Photo Service (S) </TD></TR><TR><TD>dollypolly</TD><TD>23/11/2008</TD><TD> -</TD><TD>Precious Moment</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Karen Ho</TD><TD>23/11/2008</TD><TD>SLH</TD><TD>Bridal Zone</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>pehling</TD><TD>23/11/2008</TD><TD>HIPV</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>klkz</TD><TD>23/11/2008</TD><TD>STS</TD><TD>Amanda Lee Weddings</TD><TD>Daniel Beh </TD><TD>Atelier X </TD></TR><TR><TD>Doreen Lim</TD><TD>23/11/2008</TD><TD>ODF</TD><TD>Bliss Bridal</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nico_2k</TD><TD>23/11/2008</TD><TD>PHO</TD><TD>Bridal De Couture</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Splendor Closet </TD><TD>23/11/2008</TD><TD>PSR</TD><TD>Yvonne Creative</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>ices</TD><TD>23/11/2008</TD><TD>BG</TD><TD>French Bridal</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>bao yan</TD><TD>23/11/2008</TD><TD> -</TD><TD>Di Gio</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pinky81</TD><TD>26/11/2008</TD><TD>RS</TD><TD>Emanuel B</TD><TD>Derrick Ong</TD><TD>Substance Films </TD></TR><TR><TD>Celinn</TD><TD>27/11/2008</TD><TD>OH</TD><TD>Whitelink</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>jo_vin</TD><TD>27/11/2008</TD><TD>SH</TD><TD>New York Classic, JB</TD><TD>Derrick Ong</TD><TD>ForestProduction </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nicole</TD><TD>28/11/2008</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lin </TD><TD>28/11/2008</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yvling</TD><TD>28/11/2008</TD><TD>MH</TD><TD>Venus</TD><TD> -</TD><TD>I Studio </TD></TR><TR><TD>buttercupz</TD><TD>29/11/2008</TD><TD>TH</TD><TD>French Bridal</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stay</TD><TD>29/11/2008</TD><TD>SLH</TD><TD>Ted Wu</TD><TD>Tri-angles</TD><TD>The Wedding Paparazzi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Layling</TD><TD>29/11/2008</TD><TD>HH</TD><TD>Rianne Bridal Workz</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>monkeymuffin</TD><TD>29/11/2008</TD><TD> -</TD><TD>Silhouette</TD><TD>One Eye Click</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Liz Tan</TD><TD>29/11/2008</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Eileen</TD><TD>29/11/2008</TD><TD>GCW</TD><TD>Whitelink</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cyn</TD><TD>29/11/2008</TD><TD>RaH</TD><TD>Emanuel B</TD><TD>John Lim</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tng</TD><TD>29/11/2008</TD><TD> -</TD><TD>My Bridal Room</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>sharon goh</TD><TD>29/11/2008</TD><TD>FR</TD><TD>VC</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>namipandora</TD><TD>29/11/2008</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>jfaith</TD><TD>30/11/2008</TD><TD>GCW</TD><TD>Bliss Bridal</TD><TD>Tri-angles</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Diana</TD><TD>30/11/2008</TD><TD>TH</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>wnsbuim</TD><TD>30/11/2008</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Amanda</TD><TD>30/11/2008</TD><TD>MM</TD><TD>French Bridal</TD><TD>Reflections (Amos)</TD><TD>Fotowerke </TD></TR><TR><TD>qingqing</TD><TD>30/11/2008</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Evelyn</TD><TD>30/11/2008</TD><TD>PHO</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>deez</TD><TD>30/11/2008</TD><TD>RaH</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>eelin</TD><TD>30/11/2008</TD><TD>RaH</TD><TD>Bridal Veil</TD><TD>Chester Tan</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Su hui Jun</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bean</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>necrosis</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD>Venus</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Michellegerald</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table></font>
AH - Amara Hotel
BG - Bliss Garden
CCH - Conrad Centennial Hotel
CC - Chinaclub
CSA - Church St Anthony
CRC - Church of the Risen Christ
CSH - Church of the Sacred Heart
CH - Carlton Hotel
DG - Dragon Gate
FR - Furama Riverfront
FSH - Four Season Hotel
FCC - Furama City Centre
GCW - Grand Copthorne Waterfront
GH - Grand Hyatt
GMR - Grand Mercure Roxy
GPPH - Grand Plaza Park Hotel
GS - Grand Shanghai
GWP - Goodwood Park
HG - Hilltop Garden
HH - Hilton Hotel
HI - Hotel Intercontinental
HPIV - Holiday Inn Parkview
HIA - Holiday Inn Atrium
HR - Hotel Royal
HRV - Hotel Rendezvous
HyH - Hyatt Hotel
KC - Khalsa Club
MaH - Miramar Hotel
MH - Marriot Hotel
MM - Marina Mandarin
NCQ - Novotel Clarke Quay
ODF - 1 Degree 15
OH - Orchard Hotel
OPH - Orchard Parade Hotel
PP - Pan Pacific Hotel
PHO - Park Hotel Orchard
PSR - Pioneer Spring Restaurant
PR - Park Royal
RH - Regent Hotel
RaH - Raffles Hotel
RP - Raffles The Plaza
RS - Rasa Sentosa
RTC - Raffles Town Club
SH - Sheraton Hotel
SLH - Shangri-La Hotel
SMC - Swissotel Merchant Court
STS - Swissotel The Stamford
SR- Sentosa Resort &amp; Spa
TH - Traders Hotel
TL - The Legends
TO - The Oriental
YLG - Yishun Lake Garden (OCC)

mary_poppins

Hi jojo, seems like not many packages have France and Italy. Even if have, the France part is only Paris, which I am not so keen. Think will go for Italy only which is not too difficult to find.

Hi Sandy, today SWC called me that the photos are ready. The only available time slot for weekend is 9 Aug after 5pm or end of Aug. So my HTB insisted to go down on 9 Aug. Was told that last year they had half day off since National Day was very quiet. Told my HTB that by us going down on that day, they will not be happy with us cos they cannot close earlier. Since he wants to save his leave for the wedding and honeymoon, no choice. Just keep my fingers crossed and hope that it will be an easy task to select the photos so that they can knock off earlier also...