(2007) Brides of year 2007

meie

Hi Ladies!

Been a long time since I'm here.. been busy at work plus I have started my makeup & hairstyling diploma already, that's why I hardly have time to log in.

I hope everyone is doing fine!

key_word07

Hi wasabi and ladies

Ya..i feel so free and relax liao....haha
back to normal.finally can snore like a pig. I think most of us here had completed our wedding liao rite? Tomorrow is 30/11..last day in Nov!

Me haven't plan for bb yet..give myself 1-2 yrs to enjoy er ren shi jie first ba..provided no accident happen lar..lolz

suika

Congrates Law&Len!!! so nice to go holiday now...too bad i can't go :-(

4placesbride,
Is there really a need to do the removal? sounds scary u noe...wad if later got a hole etc etc den how....if on the face, i think better not la provided it's very big n affecting ur overall outlook...small small den nvm la

piggydon

Ladies,
gethering is tentatively set on the 18th Dec. Very hard to accomodate everyone's timing. Probably have steamboat at Liang Seah Street, opposite Bugis junction. Can sit, chat and eat slowly
happy.gif
Remember to make yourselves free if possible on this date !!

jadz

ya girls, it's finally over...after so much time, planning and effort put in, it is really over.

now we can only look back on our memories and photos!!

no matter what has happened, I think it has been fun.

eemoo

hello gals,

my wedding was just over on sunday...now feeling very relaxed now...

it all happened in a blink...we plan for a year just for 1 day...now kinda of miss all the preparation..heehee

monkie

divasan,
simple & nice.
i dun like corsages that looks complicated because end up the focus is not on my jie mei but the corsage she is wearing.

graceyong

hi suika, mine is not the big one but flat black dots. The thing is that they say that this moles i have also not good interms of fengshui, as they are crying mole...the 2nd point, is even using conceler it is hard to cover the mole part. They say the scar is only like a pimple scar the most.

haih.. but i read from website, it seems laser would be scarless but the doctor say different thing... make me confuse

qiqi09

Mei, been a long time since u come in... hope that u are enjoying the course...

jazol.. been really busy with work sigh.. now audit and also one colleague is on leave... whew.. today was tired so didnt work ot...

wonder how is the rest of the gals..

bamster

FINALLY DECEMBER TOMORROW.

TO ALL DECEMBER BRIDES : CONGRATS!!!

First to go, Ms Jaslyn... Tomorrow your Big day LoR!!! Happy & Excited for you....

diva79

Jovi>> for mine they provide. but the ones they provide not nice lei..and old worn looking too...

Ms Jaslyn>> congrates too!

N My hb has been counting down to the number of days b4 our big day. everytime we meet up he will say we are XX days to our big day...

rainbow79

Dear all Dec BTB (including myself),

It is Dec tom and I am starting to feel excitied, nervous, stressed,....

The day u been planning..is coming soon....

we did not engage any VG...so cannot record down the whole event. only have photos for memories. but anyway, is finally over. can rest & relax like normal day and planning for babies soon. hehe.

bamster

Jaslyn - 1/12/07 (Marina Mandarin)
Nix - 2/12/07
Babymiki - 2/12/07
ThinkThrice - 8/12/07
Ann T - 8/12/07
Blessing_ind - 8/12/07
Xiaozhuhu - 9/12/07 (Parkroyal @ Kitchener rd)
elchwong - 10/12/07
divasan - 13/12/07 (Novotel Hotel)
Bubblepearl - 15/12/07
Shermane - 15/12/07 (Grand Plaza Park City hall)
Iceblue - 16/12/07
Dec Bride - 19/12/07
Jovi - 22/12/07 (Orchid Country Club)
Agnes - 22/12/07
Cynthia - 23/12/07 (Marriott Hotel)
maydeline - 30/12/07 (Holiday Inn Atrium)
Bam aka Jan - 30/12/07 (Marina Mandarin)
Verlica - 30/12/07
riko80 - 31/12/07

key_word07

yaya...i keep watching my express highlight to refresh my memory lor...Missed the day so much although for my case alot of hiccups!hehe
I haven't collect my Photos and Video yet..my wedding is on 11-11...Gona call my PG and VG liao. Sob!You ladies collected your Pictures liao?

joekatherine

Congratulate and Best Wishes to all DEC brides as tomorrow will be 1st Dec.

The 1st bride will be Jaslyn follow by Nix and Babymiki for the coming weekend...and of cos the rest to come.

The rule of thumb is just enjoy that day and relax dont get stress. Have a memorable one cos its worth it after all the planning, stress and those quarrel with your HTB...heehee

CHEERS to All DEC Bride.

Janice, My wedding Venue is at Grand Shanghai (www.grandshanghai.com/)

rainbow79

Dec is the best month of the year cos it is OUR wedding and also the festive period which I am getting into the mood already...

Great toast to all Dec BTBs....

bellygreen

hi janice, pls add me to the list too hee... my ad is on 30/12, venue at four seasons. let's all count down together! it's so exciting. Cheers to all BTBs!!!!
happy.gif

decent_gal

hey ladies,its last day of Nov 2007 and guess its going to be a memorable mth & year for all of us...Our big day finally over..although its stressed over the wedding preparation yet still miss the moments...Hmm twinkle star how come you haven collect your photos yet...I have already collected mine liao lor.....keep on refresh my memory on the wedding day by browsing thru the photo..so sweet and nice memories.....now everythinf back to normal life..abit sianz liao..hehe.....maybe can have family planning soon...

decent_gal

Congrats to all Dec Bride..mine is already over this month 11/11/2007...It will be an exciting and fun memories on your big day...Relax and be a pretty bride..Cheers....

jadz

I just collected my video, so can watch it tonight yeah!

My wedding was also on 11/11 and I havent collect my photos cos my PG is holiday-ing overseas...hmmm will probably only get it by end of the year!

maydeline

hey jaslyn,
your big day will arrive in a few more hours time!!! b a pretty bride!!!!! cheers!

BS,how's your prep so far,since we r of the same AD... now biggest headache is guest list.. over shot..

riko

It's Dec! Congrats to all december brides, it's a big day for all of us, do enjoy every moment of it!

I am starting to feel that the days are going faster... still have a number of things undone.. jiayou everyone! =)

jesdreamz

Yeah, agreed with u gals that this year's Nov is esp memorable for all of us Nov Brides!!! So fast our AD is all over.. Me kinda miss wedding preps too... n my beautiful MTM WG...

bamster

Nix - 2/12/07
Babymiki - 2/12/07
ThinkThrice - 8/12/07
Ann T - 8/12/07
Blessing_ind - 8/12/07
elchwong - 10/12/07
Bubblepearl - 15/12/07
Iceblue - 16/12/07
Dec Bride - 19/12/07
Agnes - 22/12/07
Belly Green - 30/12-/07 (Four Seasons)
Verlica - 30/12/07
riko80 - 31/12/07

iceblue27

Nix - 2/12/07
Babymiki - 2/12/07
ThinkThrice - 8/12/07
Ann T - 8/12/07
Blessing_ind - 8/12/07
elchwong - 10/12/07
Bubblepearl - 15/12/07
Iceblue - 16/12/07 (Furama Riverfront)
Dec Bride - 19/12/07
Agnes - 22/12/07
Verlica - 30/12/07
riko80 - 31/12/07

joekatherine

Jaslyn, Nix and Babymiki congratulation for your wedding over this weekend.

The next week will be Thinkthrice,Ann T, Blessing-ind, Xiaozhuhu,elchwong, divasan, bubblepearl, Shermane and Iceblue. Wow thats many brides...congratulation in advance.

Nix - 2/12/07
Babymiki - 2/12/07
ThinkThrice - 8/12/07
Ann T - 8/12/07
Blessing_ind - 8/12/07
elchwong - 10/12/07
Bubblepearl - 15/12/07
Iceblue - 16/12/07 (Furama Riverfront)
Dec Bride - 19/12/07 (Grand Shanghai)
Agnes - 22/12/07
Verlica - 30/12/07
riko80 - 31/12/07

lgirl

Dear brides, its exciting as it draws near to your big day isn't it? I had my wedding in Sep at Beaufort Sentosa and its beautiful. I have many satin dresses(bridesmaid), hairpieces, tiara and many beautiful things for sale. They are all very exquisite, I bought them all from overseas and its only 1per pc. Liquors thats duty paid are for sale too. For cold climates honeymoon, winter clothings are also available for sale too. Please contact me if you are interested to view the used items. Contact me at [email protected]

diva79

December Bride (joekatherine) >> tks. me actually find myself hopeing that the whole thing is over very soon..becoz its very tiring to prepare and prepare..endless tasks. *hiaz*

vivi77

hello....are u gals exciting? Been busy with work and preparation..didn't have time to pop in here. Congrats to thinkThrice, Ann T, Blessing_in & Xiaozhu..wonder how is Jass, Nix and babymiki now..

tryphena

mei, i see. hehe tot it will be like other courses whereby need to attend basic class. hope u r enjoying it

piglet, ya its year end and everybody will be busy either clearing leave or yr end closing.

my_big_day

Hi, My AD is dated 30/Mar/2008 and i was feeling very relax last mth but start to panic from yesterday onwards...when im choosing my AD gown...haha, den relise i got not much time left le.
So all Mar 2008 BTB, lets get excited for the day to come.

Rgds, MBD

key_word07

Hi Katherine,
ya lor...very slow lor my PG and VG....according to them to many project on hand for them and they are rushing also. But can't blame them as they already did inform me tat it will take them one month lor..so i guess i have to wait patiently. Sob! I can only keep watching my express highlight to refresh my memory now.Can't wait to view my photos and video!!! hehe

monkie

hi girls,
i am just curious why r u being panic over your big day?
u worry something my crop up? or u excited dressing up for your big day?

i have went to view my photos yesterday. should be able to get the CDrom this week. hehe. overall quite satisfied with the photos only some not so well taken and was void by the pg....so sad. really missed our AD loh. even sleep also can dream of that day. haha.

iceblue27

haha ladies.. nw we shld al be busy for wedg hor.. keke ya me too sun jus finish GDL , so tiring go half the island distribute cakes.. but besides wedg, me busy prepare for interview tmr! nw then gt time prepare, long no interview rusty liao.. once tmr over i gta prepare do a final confirmation of guest by tis wk