(2007) Brides of year 2007

vivi77

yup, i have just confirm my final layout with them 2 days ago...think they are processing my album already. how abt u? u are not showing ur childhood photos? I think the montage dvd from BS is just showing the PS photos..

nix77

that's gd.. sp are you happy with the photos.. Did you top up more...

Currently i oso waiting for my album to be ready and my montage pix ready..
No i'm not gg to show my childhood pictures... i just show my ps photos..

vivi77

Yah, i top up some. Did you?
Then you have 1 less "headache" if you just showing ur ps photos.

hey gals, may i know what software u all use for your video montage? any recommendations?

vivi77

Hi dec brides..is 16 days to December...
shall we update our Big Day here so that we can help each other to countdown?

1) Jovi - 22/12/07

piggydon

I'll reflect out the list of preferred weekday or weekend for the gathering and we shall follow the majority? How about it ?

Potluck gathering:
Weekday Weekend
Sylphide
CCK

nix77

I din.. But My hubby did.. Faintz...
This is oso why i have quite a no of pixs to show on my AD.

Haha.. my AD is 18days from now.

kayemoss

Jazol, she is cute & adorable when she is not cranky...

And she is one greedy pig... Always drink milk till at times, she puked out alot of milk... I m still trying to catch her moods & temper etc

padi

CCK: I'm ok with either a weekday or a weekend.
happy.gif
But Weekdays Mondays and Weds are out for me. And some Thursdays nights cos I have to work.

Jellyfield: I'm doing ok.
happy.gif
Enjoying married life and just came back from a short trip in Batam
happy.gif
Let us know how your baby is growing k. Any blog? Share share if you have.
happy.gif

riko

yes! all the above, mine is last day of the year! i've asked my friend to help with the childhood montage, most probably using window movie maker.

i've yet to see album layout..a little impatient with BS already

what about wedding songs? have you girls prepared?

piggydon

Hui: Noted
happy.gif

Hi gals,
as weekends are mainly family day. So most prob, the gathering will be on a friday evening. As most of you I guess will not be working the next day
happy.gif

diva79

hi gals, mine is around 1 month away. on 13th dec
happy.gif

i am worried about my guests turn up too...will give them a call next week or so to check if they have received the invite and if they can really make it.
sad.gif

bubblepearl

bubblepearl : 15 Dec 07..exactly..one mth away..

PS montage done.
Invitation done and sent.
Items for GDL done.
Food tasting done.
AP box done.
Corsages done.
AP for kids and jiemeis done.

Left childhood montage undone.

iceblue27

hi ladies mine is 1mth+1 day away..
keke on 16th Dec @ FRF hotel.i 1 day aft bubble pearl

hi rainbow i got at the market (at OG there), hi elch mine is maroon color

yalor jovi, we al here same case with u , dec alwys a gd mth for holidays..im abt 1plus table dwn liao(those hoild ppl)

more or less rdy.i haven got my album yet too, end nov then rdy.haven order buffet, hubby haven order cakes, haven decide on ballrm decor theme, n day to go test the system.evryth will be cleared by tmr/end nov.

childhood montag is done by my hubby. me is computer idiot so dint bother wat program he used as long as he get it done! keke

think_thrice

Cynthia - so nice of your sister-in-law to help you. My sis are all so busy with their stuf that I have to things on my own which is also 1 of the reasons I just want to keep things simple.

Jovi - For wedding cakes, we ordered from Choz and I'm having about 35 tables. Mine is 08 Dec 07 (less than 1 mth!!!)

nix - ur BS provide montage as well? So good.

bubblepearl - looks like you are all ready for ur BIG day!

monkie

thik trice
i am indeed very fortunate to have supportive family members, and that including my sister in law. she actually took leave to help us snap pictures during my wedding photoshoots...i am really...very touch!

i think using windows movie maker to do montage is fine, i did mine with that too. but make sure you burn them into DVD format..If the hotels and restaurant may not have their sound system connect to thier DVD player, then you have to think of other ways. for my engagement lunch at a restaurant, this is what exactly happend.

i am feeling netural..not gonig to do anything and fh taking over. because he rather he do it then causing me feel stress.

vivi77

Hi brides

everyone is so excited here...here is the compilation. Correct me if i am wrong.

1) Nix - 2/12/07
2) ThinkThrice - 8/12/07
3) elchwong - 11/12/07
4) divasan - 13/12/07
5) Bubblepearl - 15/12/07
6) Iceblue - 16/12/07
7) Jovi - 22/12/07
8) Cynthia - 23/12/07
9)

tryphena

good morning ladies!

i went for medical chkup ytd, and my gynae says that the baby in me wasnt healthy and smtin was missing thats why its an easier way to do the procedures. Thank God that I am healthy and nthg will stop me from trying again.

nix77

Oh... I'm the earilest bride of month.. anyone eariler than me...
happy.gif

Think Thrice>> Yes My BS provide me with the DVD Montage. I guess now a lot of the BS oso provide this service.

vivi77

Hi bubblepearl >> looks like most of your things are done. think u shd be quite relax now...

Iceblue >> me too...montage, invitation, food tasting, GDL, AP box, buffet, all not done. everything seem so loose..not like bubblepearl, she seems so well prepared.

ThinkThrice >> is better for you to go down to test out your montage, check whether is it clear, how is the resolution, how is their sound system etc...

nix77

Cynthia>> dun get so TL lah.. cos bound to have ppl not able to turn up even to the very last min..

Jovi>>> ya lor.. i left with 17 days more.... Now i was like a mixture of feelings... Hope it come faster and over liao i can rest.. Another part of me hope the time pass slower so that i will not be so stress...

kayemoss

Jazol, that's good news!
happy.gif

Guess everyone is quite busy these days, the thread is so quiet!

I finally went out today for a short while!

decent_gal

My wedding is finally over and I really have a lovely wedding....full of sweet memories and fun..so all BTB who are getting married soon...just relax yourself and everything will go on smoothly...Cheers

denjan

hi hi,
think im going to miss the gathering again as im workign till 9pm on friday!....... but the good news to share with u gals is i will be fully working for myself starting from january 2008 onwards......a lot of lesson planning in my mind now..... also i will pick up some wine knowledge to help hubby in future using my spare time since he's back to car industry recently...im looking forward for a more challeging year!

we r planning for our honeymoon in dec.... will be going to backpack in perth......finally can have a break in this holiday seasons..

best wishes for all the mum-to-be here too~!

jellyfield

sylphide,

hahah.. u so funnie! and yah, MIL always kan cheong to have a grandchild. *headache* heheh..

cck,

yup, have heard of 'mu'. wld go check it out. hehe.. $10 dress @ bugis village. i wanna go buy also. u can try the brand 'hypnosis' as well. they have tops n dresses dat can last us til prob the 3rd tri.
happy.gif

doubt i wld b able to make it for potluck for these 2 mths. bz with work boss has been piling work for me rgt up to my maternity.
sad.gif

hui,

hehe... good to hear life is going well for u. no blog of bb yet. do u haf any blog of ur own? haf my own blog tho... www.ahpuisohblog.blogspot.com do feel free to take alook.
happy.gif

gonna haf my nxt gynae visit on the 28th. cant wait for the visit to see howz the bb growing. will keep u guys updated.

elchwong

iceblue27...thks for the info...I actually got my pyjamas yest during lunch hrs already...hehe...fr La Senza...

Jovi...thks for the compilation but u've got my date wrong...mine shld be 10th Dec...
happy.gif

monkie

1) Nix - 2/12/07
2) ThinkThrice - 8/12/07
3) elchwong - 10/12/07
4) divasan - 13/12/07
5) Bubblepearl - 15/12/07
6) Iceblue - 16/12/07
7) Jovi - 22/12/07
8) Cynthia - 23/12/07

dodob

hi,

mine's 8th Dec, same as ThinkThrice.
Well, i haven't decided on my songs and relatives guest list still in a mess... but i guess everything will eventually sort themselves out!
btw, isit a must to change into something else (from the WG) when brides return to their parents' home? i haven't found anything suitable so thinking of just wearing back the WG when i 回娘家

monkie

hi ann

when u got back to mothers place, you must wear something diffeerent from the one u wearing when u leave house. so assume u wear WG in the day..so EG is fine.

piggydon

Jaz: Noted
happy.gif

Tentatively, I have set aside two dates: 18 Dec (Tue) and 21st Dec (Fri). Pls indicate the date which you can make it. If its less than 5, you gals could probably decide whether or not to have potluck, if you all dun mind, we'll meet up for dinner outside
happy.gif
. Stick to original plan if more than 5.

Janice: Indeed a challenging year for you next year !! Guess you'll be super busy. Meanwhile, enjoy your honeymoon in the coming dec !!

Jellyfield: Hypnosis has an outlet at Citylink right ? haha... I am a bit more greedy.. I expect to wear the dreeses as normal after birth. If you don't mind, what is the normal size u normally buy for dresses and tops?
I got a shock out of my life. I normally buy XS or S but when I tried on the dresses at Mu. haha.. I have to go for L to accomodate the growing tummy :p But the desinger very nice fellow, free alteration if the back is too lose
happy.gif

shermane

hi all,

my AD is 15dec same as Bubblepearl.
happy.gif

chk wz u all, for the guest list, is it better for us to invite the no of guests up to max no of tables? just in case, ppl fail to turn up..
thanks ya.

law_len

Hi 4placesbride,

What happen? I cant access the forum in office but can read the thread if direct skip from my hotmail. Will need to read ur problem at home later. U can share anything with us in this thread. We are ok with it..
happy.gif

mrsgan123

jazol, that's indeed a good news.. heee.. we shall wait for you news update soon.. real soon.. am i right :p

kaye, today is ur last day of confinement.. congras.. heee can have a long hot bath before go any where...
happy.gif

graceyong

ladies, i do not know whether anyone would have a disaster Customary wedding like me but I would really like to share with you all about mine.

First of all, i was "force" to marry within 100 days due to my grandfather pass away and my hubby family wouldn't let me wait for 2 years

I reside in singapore but the big wedding would be held in Indonesia (guy side) and my girl side wedding dinner in Malaysia. So all coordinating was horrible.

my mom is at another place helping my brother with his new born baby so she only came back to our hometown 20 days before the date fixed

within 100 days i had to rush for my photoshoot, continue working, plan for my special day. During photoshot i did fake nails and cause a great injury as the fake nails embedded into my real nail (one toe) and i had to get the doctor to remove the whole toe nail.

I had to do shopping for guo da li, being the middle person (via phone) with the guo da li list. My parents and I flew to indonesia to discuss the guo da li list and it went bad as the pin jin issue.

One week before my Malaysia girl side dinner, i was so worn out and nearly lost my voice on my wedding dinner. Coordinating the hotel accomodation for my in law and doing the seating arrangment. why i didn't delegate the job? because there was no one to delegate to.

etc etc issues occured in malaysia

then 14 days later is my Customary actual day. Tried to recover and flew in. Went all by myself to the BS to get my gowns and suit. Imagining carrying 2 gowns and 1 suit.... and the car park is all the other way. Hubby didn't flew in with me and flew in 2 hours before me.

4 days before my AD, my mensus came and gave the worst cramp. Took 1 whole day to settle in.

3 days before my wedding, is my SONG JIA ZHUANG. so the day before was busy packing and buying last minute things that i missed out
but at night i feel sick. I was vomitting non-stop but there is nothing for me to vomit. they say my stomach got in wind.

the day before my wedding, i settle in more. Afternoon rush for manicure and by 3 pm, my overseas guest from malaysia/signapore arriving. So by 8 pm, still feeling weak but need to get things done. At 11pm at last minute discussion with my Jie Mei and sleep at 2 am

Wedding day - Tonnes of things went wrong...

Plan to have my church wedding in 2008 because i really have no time to go for the EE/MPC course. And then was told i cannot wear white again in church. Mom doesn't seem to be supportive and feel i am trying to show off on a church wedding. ROM is also in 2008 as hubby want to rom in australia.

and now... i totally have no excitement at all for my ROM/Church wedding, and feel like my marriage is going to be like the wedding. Full of hurdles and would be a disappointment.
sad.gif

This is the post

law_len

Hi 4placesbride,

Dont feel upset about it k? We all have our hurdles too. I also fell sick before my AD. Got to extract wisdom tooth and was down with stomach flu too that time. A wk before AD, i was in pain coz of suspected "kidney stones" but results turn out negative only last week.

My tea ceremony also go haywire coz my mum just wouldnt want to invite the relatives to our hse due to the distance from Jurong to Sengkang so i had to arrange at hotel, before banquet. Some relatives were late and I have to do it during the dinner in-between table photo shooting. Even when sending guests off, I still have to offer tea...until my frens also thnk its funny coz at end of day, still have to do tea ceremony. My parents were all so bz till they forget who has done and who has not. After AD, my auntie told me that I had actually forgotten my big auntie who is also my godmother. I broke down after my auntie said alot of hurting thngs about me and parents.....Even after wedding, the tea ceremony issue was still not settled. Overall, I also am very upset about it.

So, dun be sad oK? Since u have experience in coordinating ur wedding in 2007, 2008 should be quite easy for u. Just need to plan early. If you need help, just try to get ur hubby to do so. He will always be there for u one...

qiqi09

hi everyone..

jazol, that is good news!! dun worry so much and i am sure u will hv good news soon!! my colleague who also had miscarriage before and she has good news too!!

kaye, today can bath le!! wow... hee.. when u moving to ur mummy's house? claire so cute!!

vivi77

Hi elchwong, thanks for the correction.

maydeline > u are not the last, think i have miss out riko80..

we have more dec brides here...

1) Nix - 2/12/07
2) ThinkThrice - 8/12/07
3) Ann T - 8/12/07
4) elchwong - 10/12/07
5) divasan - 13/12/07
6) Bubblepearl - 15/12/07
7) Shermane - 15/12/07
8) Iceblue - 16/12/07
7) Jovi - 22/12/07
8) Agnes - 22/12/07
9) Cynthia - 23/12/07