(2005) Brides of year 2005

kysha

icy

i paid $160 for digital photography, including hair and make-up by Monica. This was her promotional rate last year, you may have to check her rates for this year.

your FH is so sweet to suggest a holiday to make it up for u. See? It's a blessing in disguise.
happy.gif

icy

cookies_gal,
I cannot have solemnisation on the AD also becos mil dun like, she feel that she is too rush.

Do u have the photos to show me? Actually I prefer to have amore cozy solemnisation as i think 1/2 of the guests (fh's relatives) I dunno them. :p

i never directly say in front of my fmil, think fh also feel that her mum have valid reasons for that date.. so we are just going for it. I know also bo bianz.

the thing now is i trying to make the best out of it, but i dunno how to make things better.. just feel werid.

leeds

Dinah, can you find the article on that pink diamond ring david bought for posh? I want to see the rock. The sun is really hilarious, sometimes the stories are so unbelievable...

icy

ssmilezz,
me dun dare wear bikini becos got tummy leh~~

kysha,
how many photos? got website? or can show me ur ROm photos? I dun need hair and makeup. the rate very cheap leh..

my fh keep telling me "wo heng teng ni de." I know..urg..but i must complain and complain to feel better.

felicity

leeds
i saw some blue ones and some yellow ones at larry at taka.
can go there to see. dunno if there were pink ones though... din notice.
but they are very small and very expensive already...>10k for a small less than 1 carat due to rarity. pink commercial grade is mined in the argyle mine in australia largely
they are very exp, blue looks like a blue sapphire but with the sparkle of diamonds tt sapphire lacks.
btw: why are we all so interested in compressed carbon??? ;(

felicity

leeds
i read abt the million pink diamond...tt was a long time ago when they were in a fairytale relationship...
too gd things dun last...

touraco

anna
for the sake of our future generations,i suggest we take a carbon chalk and put in the pressure cooker...maybe it will turn into diamonds years and years down the road....hahahahaha

felicity

touraco
they've done tt. russian diamonds. they look as real as the real thing are a fraction of the price. they are produced in the same way as natural diamonds. but produced in labs.
i've seen some sell at seiyu bugis but dunno if tts top quality russian diamonds or just some pseudo ones.

dinah

hmm very strange that the links did not work .. why don't you try going to http://www.thesun.co.uk ... the pink diamond story is the top story for the day ... he bought her a ring and matching earrings for her bday .. worth about 1million

leeds

anna, Oh you mean that time for her birthday right? Ya ya now i remember... Thought its now trying to win her back with diamonds.

kysha

touraco and icy

You've got mail.

Icy,

There's no limitation to the no. of photos she takes, but the thing is that she will only give u the CD to print out the photos urself. It's stl quite worth it. I printed 40 4R pics for $10 only.

oraia

ssmilezz~ got ur mail!
happy.gif
reply later!
happy.gif

will be an early bird? cos i only hv ur hp... anyhow, will see how later. see what time i get off work.

kysha~ me interested in the mani/ pedi. can u let me know where it is?
happy.gif
lemme know if u girls have picked a date ya? me can't make it on 22 may tho'.

icy~ *hugs* don't be sad ok? see it in a positive light, it's another cause for celebration in future with ur hubby!
happy.gif
btw, aloha loyang is not bad... u can check out the website at www.aloha.gov.sg. let me know if you need help booking....
happy.gif

ssmilezz

Touraco ~ wei, counting for to your ROM liao!! U taking leave next week??

Dinah ~ ok ok..i try again..

Anna ~ hee..u seem like a diamond expert! There's this shop at Far East Plaza or is it Lucky Plaza that sells man made diamonds. It's called Moissanite i think. Good for daily wear cos it's HUGE and cheap.

http://www.moissanite.com/intro.cfm?flash=true

me arh? I'm wearing pants lor...what abt you guys?
happy.gif

kysha

touraco, icy and leeds

I'm happy wif the pics Monica took and received several compliments from friends. Will ask my hubby to download some pics to share with u all.

leeds,

its for ROM, but I'm using her PS as well. We're going to Tasmania. PM u soon.

ssmilezz

<font color="aa00aa">Touraco ~ i think as long as no one examines your diamond closely, hard to tell and see from a naked eye. Plus, not everyone is a diamond expert. hehehee..but the thing abt wearing these man made diamonds hor, must wear with a certain kind of "sei", like u can afford and carry it off. Else, the whole world can tell. hahahaa!!

Oraia ~ Yah, quite early...or u can PM Dinah/Leeds...they should be earlier than me.

kysha ~ goodie, when your hubby loads the pics then let us see hor!!
happy.gif

</font>

touraco

ssmilezz
yah...counting down...4 more days
will be taking a couple of days off next week

kysha
do share with me your package for overseas photoshoot...me toying with the idea as well

touraco

ssmilezz
but i wld feel embarassed to like really show it off leh...cos' inside,i know it's fake...and will be wondering and worrying if pple can tell.
like that will get heart attack sooner or later...hahahaha

ssmilezz

Touraco ~ haha...this kind cannot show off one...that's why it's more for daily wear lor. :p Think your face will probably show your stress sooner or later. haha..like a lie-detector.

So is your 5pm meeting confirmed? Any chance of it being cancelled?
happy.gif

taking leave arh ? So we won't see u around yah?? Must update us okie??

icy

kysha,
mornitor not around till may.. her auto price quote are for AD and PS only.. I think I have to wait.

ssmilezz

<font color="ff0000">oops...i also cannot for 22 May! Oraia and I are both going for our Engaged Encounter weekend. Yikes, i totally forgot abt it. LOL!</font>

touraco

ssmilezz
yah...my life would be stress out...some more wear everyday...haha

it's been changed to start at 4pm...pray it can end early...

will update u gals and guys...heehe

ssmilezz

<font color="0000ff">Touraco ~ yah lor...u will walk around with a super guilty face all day long. How can?? :p

4pm? Sounds good...hope won't draaagggggg too long hor. If it ends around 6pm , would be perfect!
happy.gif

U have our HP nos stored in your hp yet?</font>

kysha

icy

oops, forgot that she is away in Melbourne for photoshoot.

dun worry, she is a very nice lady. If its urgent, i can PM u her personal email. I think she checks it even though she's overseas. Otherwise, u can try to SMS her.

jellytots77

hi everyone.... good morning.... its our big day roday huh.... so happy.... careless me 4got to bring my dummy camera... thought of getting some shots with u gals to keep as a momento... aiya....

yo icy.... cheer up.... elder ppl is like tat... although we are living for ourselves but there only nice ppl and sweet one will be thoughtful to consider other ppl feeling.... so now i know u are a nice and sweet gal mah....

yo kysha... pls email me ur photos leh... also got wat gathering @ 22 May with cutie huh... just KPO only.... hee hee

icy

hi girls,
i confuse leh.. i will be there at abt 6.45pm.. during that time can contact who or all of you will be standing outside?

dinah

jelly ~ don't worry ... smilez and i have our cameras with us .. hehehe

icy ~ sms me lah .. then i'll let you know where exactly we are ... we may or may not be standing around then ... hehehe

felicity

touraco
wa...soon to be a mrs...

dunno if its so easy to tell cos i read tt it is very hard to see a diff between a russian diamond and a real one except tt that russian diamond will be 100% flawless and white which means tt its too perfect to be real.

smilez
no la.. just tt there was a time when i was crazy over stones but the interest wore out after a yr.. perfect waste of $... now regret.. me hv bad habit of short term interests...

i wore a pants suit but will dump the jacket before leaving the office. ;p

icy

kysha,
its okie. I also drop her a personal email. I heard most people will not take weekend rom photography cos wedding can earn more.

jellytots77

hi dinah... i nbr received ur quotes for the photographer can email me

yo cookie.... i have email u my ROM pic.... do email me ur too huh....

BOth i waiting waiting and waiting 4 u

kysha

yo jelly - we're discussing abt the Mani/Pedi gathering. ssmilezz and oraia cannot make it on 22 May.

icy - it really depends on her schedule, not sure whether she has that practice of not taking ROM on weekends. but mebbe u r right, cos they are normally more busy during weekends....so must book them early.

oraia

kysha~ thanks!
happy.gif
do u hv the name of the shop? it sounds like a nice place for a girly get-together or for a v tame hen's afternoon for my bridesmaids. hahaha
happy.gif

when are u leaving for tasmania? u doing ur photoshoot? me leaving for melb this sun.

ssmilezz/ touraco~ i've seen the moisonnite before. i went to the shop and "examined" it hahahahaha. my conclusion is tt if u see w naked eye fr a dist, it will look like u are a mega tai tai if you wear a huge 2 carat one hahahaha. on closer examination, it's kinda "too" shiny, if u know what i mean.
happy.gif

touraco~ no need to feel embarassed lah.... like what ssmilezz says, must wear it with 'sei'! hahaha.

ssmilezz

<font color="0077aa">Anna ~ yah..good idea..leave the jacket cos it's so HOT mah. How u getting to Suntec arh? taking bus or MRT?

Dinah ~ i will call u when i reach there.
happy.gif
And yes, we will be the photographers for tonight. Erm, i shall try my best to take some "journalistic" pixs for everyone. So when u all are gorging your faces with food, i shall snap snap snap all these pics. So natural hor? LOL!!

Icy ~ don't blur don't blur....we are all a phone call away.
happy.gif
Going to key in all the HPs number during lunch time. But i don' have the updated contact listing.

Do you all have? </font>