nnyl

Drop in to say hi

yvonne, jurong east no prob with me.
happy.gif

ok, my auditor is coming to have a 'chat' with me now. :p

_snow

hello all pretty brides,

just drop by to say hi!
Was on company holiday yesterday so d not log in.
couldn't keep up with the posting...piles of work waiting
sad.gif

did not read all the postings....so if i din reply if some1 write to me...sorrie

but i did read that the next gathering will be 06 apr...
aiya....i cannot make it....me going oversea for PS.....guess i hv to miss it again
sad.gif

gotta go now...meeting liao...try to log in b4 konck off work today...

ivory

<font color="0000ff">Yvonne…</font>
ya lor… my hubby just switch off the TV when ever there’s horror movies… gggrrrr…

<font color="0000ff">forest…</font>
hahaha.. I where got leave u out? thought everyone of us is on diet? how cum so on to meet for dinner ah??
proud.gif

keke… my sis oso like me
happy.gif
I remember got once she went to watch “The Ring”, then she alone at home so she on all the lights.. then I was outside talking with my bf n she ‘high tide’ need to go toilet but dun dare to go n she actually ‘ren’ for ½ hr until I came home before she drag me n rush for the toilet.. hhahahahah….

<font color="0000ff">bebe…</font>
kekeke.. me not in printing biz lah… me just a very very low admin staff.. sometimes i like to do this kinda small small things cos very fun mah, me very bo liao mah… so if u not asking for very elaborate patterns may I can do mah, cos sometimes printing companies got minimum printing qty… but me definitely cannot do those corporate kind of printing lah
happy.gif

ya… must earn extra bucks… else cannot have nice nice program for my banquet
proud.gif

momoechan

hi lynn
great to hear that u can meet at jurong east
happy.gif
next thur is good for u as well right?
happy.gif

hi jennl
will u be back by next thur for the meet up?

hi blurq
i hope u'll be able to make it next thur, will be great to finally meet up with u
happy.gif

hi anges
cool
happy.gif
hee hee, i'd like to know which location u're going for ur PS
happy.gif
what to do, i'm a kpo as well
lol.gif

hi ivory
hahaha, is that so? my hubby just covers my eyes and asks me not to watch it if there's any horror show trailer on tv

chubbyrain

Hi Yvonne,
I dunno if i goin to tailor any CS in Shanghai cos i tink my figure not suitable :p Well, will go check it out n c how first..
happy.gif

Hey gals,
There is tis incredible tales on channel 5 tonite, its abt those spooky things tt happened in Spore!! Gosh.. Quite scary eh?

Ivory,
Whenever i come back fr horror movie, n noone at home, i will blast the radio while I bathe.. Keke..
lol.gif

Oh no, i cant keep up wif the postings today, so cant write much long long notes.. :p

ivory

<font color="0000ff">Yvonne...</font>
ya lor... esp during late nite tv shows... cos i stay up very late in the nite so i like to watch tv, but whenever got horror show, he switch off n force me go to bed.. *frown*

<font color="0000ff">chubbyrain...</font>
kekeke... me too...

nickel

exciting..
must take care k..stiff neck is very mafan k..i have neck problem oso when i carried the durians back home 10 years ago..i love durians that time so i always buy alot lor.. and aiyo, my neck got hurt..think must go chinese doc and pull pull leh..

chubbyrain..
eat more fruits lor..guess it will help alittle..my hubby told me to eat fruits b4 meals can help to digest better leh, try it!
happy.gif

chole..
added liao..will beep u when we have gathering near east side..can i have ur name and hp? [email protected]

feroy..
now i oso abit blur liao coz some says 1st while others say 2nd..guess we all have different taste lor..think i will decide after my PS to see which one suit me better coz the two gowns are still very big, havent alter yet..
oh yes, me did choose other designs as well..
happy.gif
happy.gif
me not taking any traditional ones so having 1 causal wear..

tomodachi..
welcome here! have fun k..we share all things except hubby..hee hee.. u will njoy urself k..glad u settle most of the things liao..
happy.gif
happy.gif

forest and all bedok gang..
i think we will cancel the makan gathering k..we shall meet up again k..juz let me know..if not we shall be seeing each other on the 06/04 k..
happy.gif

agnes..
so shiok..can go oversea for PS..wowowo..
happy.gif
where u going??

cheesecake

Hi forest

me too after watching horror movies i cannot sleep ah, will keep thinking for a few day
happy.gif

Aiyo! u gals are really fast leh, i counldnt catch up with the chit chat leh. Sorry
happy.gif

feroy

to the west 38 gang,
any1 of u going walk walk at west mall today? esp yvonne, since u stay so near?? cos me going there tonite... heehee.. see if can run into any of u...
happy.gif

momoechan

hi chubbyrain
actually, u're not that chubby, u can still tailormake a cheong sum to suit ur figure, something that'll be flattering for u
happy.gif

aiyoh, i'm very scared of that incredible tales also, won't dare to watch it or else can't sleep at nite, then my hubby will suffer hee hee

hi ivory
oh, really ah? hee hee, cos i think he's scared of the 'after effects' u get after u watch horror movies right? that's what my hubby says, that's why he doesn't like me to watch horror shows
lol.gif

hi nickel
wow, u must have bought a lot of durians to hurt ur neck from carrying them hor? hee hee, i'm a durian lover as well. just had polar durian puffs which my colleagues brought back, yum yum
happy.gif

chubbyrain

Nickel,
U so funny leh.. Carry durian until hurt ur neck.. Y no guys to help a damsel in distress?
happy.gif

Feroy,
I wun be in West Mall today, goin to Bugis..Haha. Anyone goin there? Meeting my frens for dinner to celebrate a fren's bday..

Yvonne,
I got pear shaped figure, so guess it might not b nice.. Anyway, i will hv WG, EG, Kua, wonder when I can wear tt CS.. Unless I can find 1 really nice one..
lol.gif

Oh, i watched tt last week, quite okie lah, cos after watching so many horror shows, can expect when those scary parts r goin to come out.. Juz tt i still a bit timid lor..
blush.gif

Agnes,
I wan to KPO too, where where PS?
lame.gif

Cheesecake,
Ya, postings comin in fast n furious.. Hard to catch up..
happy.gif

forest

hi yvonne,
heee.. i think got quite a few in the dan xiao gui club leh.. kekekek..
lol.gif

hi ivory,
hahaahha.. guess food is too tempting for all of us.. we r def all very ON abt food gathering!!! kakakakak...
lol.gif

hi nickel,
haiyo, wat happened to all the bedok gang ppl!?!??! all MIA liaoz...
lame.gif
the west end gathering is more successful than ours leh!!! kkakaka..
rofl.gif

hi cheesecake,
kekekek...ya lor.. tts y horror movies can nv earn my $$$ ah.. kakakak..
rofl.gif

chubbyrain

Hey Feroy,
Do u always go West Mall? I usually watch movies at West Mall on Sat, cos its easier to get tickets there..
happy.gif
Oops, i juz divulge my secret datin place wif my hubby, juz like wat Evelyn Tan did on the papers yesterday..
lol.gif

Kekeke..

feroy

yvonne,
no worries, we'll meet next thurs?
happy.gif

chubbyrain,
aiya, my original intention was to go to bugis.. cos me going to buy phone today, tot go bugis... but turns out that they dun have stock there.. asked me to go westmall instead... aiyo, all hello! shops dun have stock xcept westmall, so no choice gotta go there lor... can eat sushi at the same time...
biggrin.gif

bebee

hi yvonne,

cool me doin marcom stuff as well... could you email me your contacts for printers and such?
Thanks gal!
happy.gif

momoechan

hi chubbyrain
oh, u've got so many gowns already ah? then like this u don't need a CS, or else u won't have a chance to wear it
happy.gif

hee hee, u know, the irony for me is that i study film, so, i know the 'making of' these movies, but still damn timid. back in film school, i was damn scared i'll have to produce horror movies, cos i know i'll be damn scared when it comes to the filming plus the editing. i'll most likely scare myself to death before the film can be edited!
lol.gif

hi lynn
forgot to ans ur question on whether to take pix in victorian clothes or kua. my proposal is wear a kua for ur pix taking and wear a tea dress for ur AD tea ceremony. simple reason being it's going to be very hot in the kua. if u take pix with it in the studio, still not so bad cos there's air con but on ur AD, it may be quite hot for u. unless u've got air con all the way
wink.gif

feroy

chubbyrain,
no la, not very often... cos even though very near to my place, but public transport back quite long... so prefer to go town (the bus ride home is shorter than from west mall!) or lot 1...
happy.gif

momoechan

forest
hee hee, yah. just realised we've got a lot of sub clubs here. there's the bedok 38 club, the west side club and the dan xiao gui club, we rock man!
lol.gif

chubbyrain
ah ha! so now we know how to 'bump' into u
wink.gif

feroy
yup, see u next thur, looking forward to next thur already
happy.gif

bebe
sure, can u sms me ur email?

chubbyrain

Hi Yvonne,

Haha.. So i tink u haven produced any horror movies b4..
lol.gif
Hey, ur area of study is sooo interesting..
happy.gif
So nice..

Oh ya, it will b hot to wear a kua for my AD.. Too bad i hiao.. Hmm, shall i ask my mum to install air con in the living room? :p

Hi Feroy,
Well, we can meet one another next week!

Okies, gtg.. If not, will b late..
Bye gals, will come back tmr..

eternity

annie,

seems like we are all waiting to view your pictures...

actually i oso had my first fit liao, but the pictures are with hubby.... need to wait for him to download and send it to me, then can post it on the yahoo group for all to view... heehee...
happy.gif

hi linda,
welcome aboard... wow fullerton leh, must be a very grand event....
happy.gif

you signed up with both tan yoong and dang?

maybe you can include your particulars in the list above... oso, you can leave your email add so that i can invite you to the yahoo group that we have juz set up...
happy.gif

eternity

lydia,

wat time is your fitting? morning or afternoon huh? maybe we can accomodate on the timing??

so far no one else to respond whether they can make it on 10 april...

momoechan

chubbyrain
hee hee, u r right, never produced a horror movie in my whole life, it'll literally be over my dead body if i've to do it (sorry about the pun
happy.gif
)

yah, i'm a film buff, find these kind of stuff interesting but there's no future for it in singapore, so, came back and do practical stuff lor
happy.gif
until i can get a rich investor who is willing to invest in my movie, otherwise, it'll just be a dream
happy.gif

hee hee, u said ur room has air con right? if cannot install it in the living room, then u'll have ur tea ceremony in ur room
wink.gif
altho i'm sure ur parents &amp; relatives will flip if they have to do that
lol.gif

lorac

hi hp,

wow so many at a time ah? ya better make appt else they can ask you to come back another day one. then you would make a wasted trip liao.

hopefully u can find something you like! remember dun be influenced by the pushy salesperson if you encounter any!

finnish

Hi to all Oct-04 Brides out there!!
I'm the last1 in the month;-)31st Oct. any 1 same as me? BTW, any1 following the thread also having the wedd banquet in Beaufort??
hope to share...

feroy

chubbyrain,
ya, read the article abt evelyn tan and darren lim today... doubt they'll need to go there liao..
happy.gif

okie, see u next thurs... ya, yvonne, me looking forward to thurs too...
happy.gif

nnyl

Hello
Lost again.. ai yo think tonight go hm slowly read the postings again.

Hi yvonne
thurs is fine with me.
happy.gif

Hmm.. i'm thinking of wearing kua for AD instead. Erm, think it'll look better when my aunties n uncles give me jewellary, can't imagine wearing 'tonnes' of gold with a tea dress. Tt's y my next/preferred alternative is wear cheong sam or a cheong sam-like tea dress.
happy.gif

Horror movies are great, but hv to admit my 'dan' is getting smaller as i age. Everytime very excited abt the horror movies but once the show start will complain to hubby why we pay money to scare ourselves. :p

feroy

hi finnish,
welcome to this interesting and happening thread... join us here... we're a bunch of friendly and wacky brides
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

i'm doing my church ceremony on 30th, but dinner on 31st.. so 'half' same as you...
wink.gif

share with us your details like BS, PS, lovenest, etc... we've a table that's updated by ivory every monday containing details of all oct brides...
happy.gif

beaufort? are they giving u a stay in their villas? they're beautiful!!! nv been there for a wedding dinner, but had been there for high tea b4.. not bad...
happy.gif

momoechan

hi finnish
welcome
happy.gif
i think there are a few 31 oct brides. i'm a 30 oct bride
happy.gif
ivory's been very good in working out a table for our wedding schedule, u'll need to scroll up to monday's thread to find the schedule. u may want to share some info such as ur PS, BS, lovenest, etc with us
happy.gif

feroy
yup, counting down the days to next thur
happy.gif

lynn
great to hear that next thur is fine with u
happy.gif
yup, a cheong sum like tea dress will be good. i'm getting that for my AD
happy.gif
it's halter neck with bare back, not as hot
happy.gif

ok, gotta run now, going back to my parents' pl for dinner, have a great evening ladies
happy.gif

ivory

<font color="0000ff">nickel...</font>
hee... u so cute.. noe i noe durian can oso cause neck injury
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">feroy...</font>
me tdy going tanjong pagar, so cant bump into u at west mall liao
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">Yvonne...</font>
i think so... he's fed up with waiting for me at the other side of the bathroom door while i quik quik bathe... n sometimes i make him speak loud loud so i can be sure he's outside very near to me
proud.gif

<font color="0000ff">forest...</font>
kekeke... bcos we more onz on the food that's y the <font color="ff0000">West 38</font> outing is confirmed liao.. kekeke....

butterfly

Hi kippy,
I think it depends on each couple's friends and relatives. For me, i have a few relatives coming down all the way from USA, Australia and Indonesia. So the earlier i print the invites, the better.. Cos some people prefer to be invited in 'black &amp; white'.. Not just by word of mouth.. Haaa.. So must print early early lorr..

I think i'll be printing my invitations early next month. My fiance is working on the card..

HAve you found a print shop yet?

hakida

Hi circusbugs,
go bangkok for shopping,can buy alot of cheap and nice stuff for ur hse decor.must buy more,will not regret one....

nickel

forest..
yap..wat happened???? now the bedok gang onli have u and me leh..where is the rest?
lol.gif
lol.gif

finnish..
have fun here! u will njoy urself..we are a active and 38 gals..
happy.gif

yvonne, chubbyrain..
yap..we have 3ppl..each of us carry ard 2 bags of durians lor..its so heavy and we cant take a bus home so we have to walk back..to think back, guess i reali so siao on man!
happy.gif

yvonne..
all my bedok gang MIA liao..guess i must go catch them back..me oso in the dan xiao gui club, like to watch horror show but scared at the same time!
happy.gif

lynn..
i think kua is nice but very hot lor..my house no aircon one, so i think i will peng man..me should be taking the tea dress lor, easier..

me now going home liao, pretty tired coz i slept late last nite..all mu hubby fault, went to do his car thingy till so late lor..me go home and slowly read the forum..have a good evening k..
bounce.gif
bounce.gif

bebee

hi gals,
jus got this lobang... the unbra..hehehe
happy.gif

shy shy but wil stil paste the pix here...
my friend is distributor - think CK Tangs selling at $65, other retail about $50++
think can get about $40+ maybe can get discount if we buy as a group
happy.gif

anyone interested?

50966.jpg

_snow

hi all,
i just came outt from meeting....rushing for my appt....tell u gals more abt my PS tomorrow...sorrie....have a nice evening...

oceans

Hi all, yap, i dun noe how to put online lah. So i think is better if we bring and see physically!!
biggrin.gif

Me still in office working. busy busy busy.....
sad.gif

The photo is the std slot-in one and plastic cover broken. I also got some photos to develop but i hvn even view at them. So lazy... By the way, do the photoshop print out indexing for digital photos? <font color="0000ff">Poshies</font>, like what Kelvin did for you?

Think it is better to look at index than to look at computer and see which one printed and which one not!!
uhoh.gif

<font color="119911">Voice</font>, but ur package c/w how many std photos that they develop for u? u takin digital too?? By the way, i taking comptemporary style lor!!

<font color="0000ff">poshies</font>, u meant Kai gave u 2 album??? So nice??

iliac

Spend a long time catching up but still blur. Can't remember who to reply or wat to reply. so start fresh lah. :p

bebe.. wa... u put this here, so *obvious* how to tell u that we want... *shy shy* hee.. seriously how this thing work? Gd support? Erm, push up? Or is it better with those paddings incl on the gowns?

Hi yvonne and nickel
Will try and ask BS whether they hv something like cheongsam kind tea dress, if got think i will take that then maybe PS will take kua. keeping my fingers crossed for that
happy.gif

hi finnish
welcome!! *hug* *shake hand*

ai yo, west 38 club, we must do some control wait west 38 also got the 'chubbiest' brides since we so on abt food.*chiam* ;b presume we are going to sakae at JEC? or which makan place? can't remember any other nice place to eat unless it's IMM.

newyjg

Hi Circusbugs,

heard from some firends say that Chat Tu chat did close for a period bec one area sell live chicken n the whole place shut down for a period.
Better check if it has reopen so that u wont have to waste time go there.

newyjg

me too. dont like to keep WG n EG. bec chances u will not wear it again as all the friends u hav invited to yr WD.. rite ?

HP, it is true. u need to make a visit yrself if u feel comfortable with the designer, pple.bec u will need to spend the next few months keeping going down.. it mus be one that u enjoy going.

stubbilla

hi oraia,
ya, we ladies never have enough clothes and accessories
biggrin.gif

dun think will wear again for my gown loh coz I cannot resist those pretty gowns in the shops, so everytime also buy new gown for different functions
lame.gif

newyjg

Hi HP,

if u happen to visit any BS, give me yr feedback. I am now quite tired of visiting already. Think I will chhose Emanual B.At least both my guy n I agreed. Hope her Bridal show has some good promotion.

stubbilla

hi lorac,
actually just setting targets. dun think will visit all lah. I also scare I'll give in to those pushy salesperson. hmmm...which BS should I go first?

lings

hello gals..
me juz reach home..can anyone send me the pics u all taken at the outing?? i wan to see leh.. really hope can join u all but my schedule too tight..mayb mid next month can join if u gals got outin btw me stayin at sembawang..
happy.gif