(2004) Brides of year 2004

ds_73

Shern,
You mean your supervisor actually knows that you intend to look for new job?
How come you still around? Thought you leaving liao? heeee

Don't mind, i like to eat veges.

spongme

babysheep,

Don't worry, ok? Sometimes stress delays our menses. I ever experienced 3 weeks delay once. My usual delay is less than 1 week (if got delay). That time I was really stressed out by work & emotional matters.

After that incident, my menses went back to normal, no need to see doc or take any medication.

blueberry

Babysheep,

Same here. If I get stress, my menses will be late. sometimes late for two weeks. I was like you scare too.. even with prevention, still can be worry.
Your exams coming soon, is it? maybe that's the reason.

piglets

DS
yes loh... If go new company suddenly got baby, the company might not like it loh. And i been workin here for 3yr+. So even i go maternity they wouldn't mind if i take 3 mths.

ds_73

Baobao,

Maybe some will even ask you when you planning for a baby during your interview then sian hor.. tell them you intend not to give birth for the time being, but who will believe.. so think i will stay put to my current company.. i also worked her for 3yrs+ coming to 4yrs this may 05.

Maybe go other place wouldn't have such good envirmt etc.

ds_73

Some qtns for shern,
I very curious, you are in research line (finance) What is the area that you are researching? How come got shift one? :p (I bery kpo)

fanyong

Hi KYL,

ya lor... when i was at phuket and BKK last yr, I had massages everyday.... sometimes twice a day...

Hi Babysheep,

Dun worry too much... It could be due to stress.... If u r worried maybe can see doc and test .....

zann

hi wiseharmony,

north east leh..u??
hehehe...actually it was my hubby who noticed the shaking first...and he felt giddy
he even asked me to see if he shaking i thought he was trying to tell me he feeling sick...
then gradually i also feel the shake and giddy...and we look up the ceiling light is swivelling..
my hubby suspect somewhere got earthquake thats why the aftermath...so he went to on tv
to see if any news on earthquake...then true enough..latest news then...sumatra got earthquake..

mist

hi purple,

aiyo, i dun need your morale support, i think i have alot from friends, colleagues, and hubby liao... hahahaha.... i need financial support!!! ;p

like what you say, the day for sufficient will never come, but at least must have some savings lah. else, deliver baby no need $$$ meh... ;p

hi amy,

oh, near to CNY, that's why CL dun work... aiyo, me never heard of leh... ;p

hi twinkle,

me not yet lah..... only my hubby interested to have baby, not me... ;p

feroy

hey babysheep,

try to relax... dun wori too much abt it... happen to me once earlier this year... was really worried that i strike 'first prize'... turned out to be false alarm...
happy.gif

if you really wanna set your mind at ease (and stop guessing...), consider getting those preg kits from pharmacies... at least can set your mind at ease...

ds_73

Good de morning ladies!

Wah.. today zann so early arh.. ekekeek

Cooldevil, welcome home hor.
Before i forget, can ask you whether do you know where to get the brand "Teve" sandals from BKK? Happen to know a not? Thanks.

Wah.. Zann.. your house so jialat, shake until you and your hb giddy, .. must be very serious leh.. so you feeling better now not? Still giddy?

Scary thing think last week or the week before serene got share leh.. you need to read the archive files liao wor.. kekeek

shern

Morning everyone!!!

agree tat if preggie should find yeng yeng cheng cheng job...no point stressing ourselves...can dun work even better
happy.gif

ds, i rarely leave on time :p....no lah sup doesn't know i'm looking...think i staying, just gave me my project...fast hor...yest agree, tdy more work hehehe i'm in medical research not finance (if not sure head explode), so sometimes got shift lor cos the study is overnite...

anyway. next job, i'll tell them babies not in the near future cos true for me lor...

zann, so u got some drama at nite :p...was thinking some pple must have tot it's due to some hantu hehehe jus mild tremor?

think the sandwiches healthy than some of the meals we cooked :p

shern

Morning everyone!!!

agree tat if preggie should find yeng yeng cheng cheng job...no point stressing ourselves...can dun work even better
happy.gif

ds, i rarely leave on time :p....no lah sup doesn't know i'm looking...think i staying, just gave me my project...fast hor...yest agree, tdy more work hehehe i'm in medical research not finance (sure head explode), so sometimes got shift lor cos the study is overnite...

anyway. next job, i'll tell them babies not in the near future cos true for me lor...

zann, so u got some drama at nite :p...was thinking some pple must have tot it's due to some hantu hehehe jus mild tremor?

think the sandwiches healthy than some of the meals we cooked :p

ds_73

Halo Shern,

Medical research, i see i see. Wah.. stress bo?

Sometime is the system siao lah, i also sometime posted twice. :p

Your meals = instant noodles har? Just kpo-ing

skybluegal

morning ladies
happy.gif

zann,
ur hse kanna the earthquake until hse shaking ah?? thats bad meh.. anyway, i dint feel anything at all leh.. but i am staying at the east la..

cooldevil,
how's ur BKK trip?? must have buy alot of bra to stock up ya..

reading abt the sandwich thing.. must eat wholemeal bread coz is better and healthier than normal white bread

changing job?? me hope to find a perm job and not like some of u so gd got perm job still thinking to change ya.. anyway, ds was right.. if preggi better find a eng eng cheng cheng job than a stress one.. my mgr almost had a miscarriage in the office abt 2 mths ago lucky we rush her to hospital then now ok liao

eternity

hi Jen Sia
266214.gif

great having u back at this forum....

wow, u jus developed the photos ah??? me slightly better than u... i did it late last year, but still like a few months after my wedding... mum also chased after me... so i went to developed all and passed to her to distribute...
266215.gif

eternity

hey how are u ladies coping with housework???

me and hubby are considering getting part-time maid to help with some of the major tasks like ironing clothes, cleaning floor and toilets, ...

ds_73

"Your future depends on your dreams"
So go to sleep ....ZZZZZZZZ

The more you learn, the more you know,
The more you know, the more you forget
The more you forget, the less you know
So ... Why learn.

hehehe
biggrin.gif

skybluegal

ds,
i like this..
The more you learn, the more you know,
The more you know, the more you forget
The more you forget, the less you know
So ... Why learn? ---> if like that then i no need to take my pt deg liao so xin ku

she dint fall la.. jus rushing for meeting, getting big boss for signature and mth end closing then she say stomache then go toilet and discover got blood stain then quickly go hospital lor..

zann

DS,

can feel giddy but still not so bad...
news was reporting some their cupboard etc also shake huh
now ok liao cos no more shake mah :p

shern,

ya lor...if suddenly all thing things in the house start shaking
u will have all sorts of imagination also esp if happen to be home alone keke

Cheer Bear,

east? hmm thought east also have leh...

ds_73

Cheerbear,

Yeah, if i am still studying i also think the "why learn" is good. Studying pt not easy lor.

Wah, she gan cheong also will got stomache one.. wah.. so that means cannot be gan cheong during your pregnancy period huh.

Zann,
I see. Actually very scary, if imagine you are sleeping... then suddendly the things around you shake...

wiseharmony

Hi Zann,

It was 10years ago. when staying @ mom place @ woodlands. the "shake" last abt 2min.
Since then our main wooden door became a bit not so smooth to close liao.

it happened in the middle of the nite. i thot my new place was haunted!! ke keee... only knew it next morning fm TV news...

babysheep22

Hi hi everyone!

It is a false alarm! My period finally came this morning!!!!! I used to dread it last time before marriage, but nowadays everytime I get it it's a relief.... hehe.

shern

ds, no lah, seldom eat instant noodles...we usu cook curry, stewed stuff, deep fried...fried noodles/rice...soup...noodles...pasta ah....now feeling hungry liao :p

quite stressed and find it kinda boring..

tat's y pregnant cannot get stressed...so scary...but also depend whether health good or not...my colleague puke until hospitalised...

I like this one:
"Your future depends on your dreams"
So go to sleep ....ZZZZZZZZ hehehehe

Must continue learning to replace those you've forgotten :p

skylar

eternity... kekeke...
hi hi....

me still doing hey ok lor... but at times i can be very lazy leh... haaha... go home just slog on the sofa watch tv the whole day.. hahaha...

me also thot of getting a part-time maid but then me still challenging myself for that.. kekeke......

must be good hsewife mah.... so btw, are we still gonna be mtg up soon? Yakking session?

ds_73

Shern,
Wah.. curry, stewed stuff.. good leh. Makes me feel hungry also. Maybe should eat more steam stuff also than deep fried. But deep fried food nice to eat hor. :p

Stress but boring.. hmm.. sian hor like that..

Wah.. puke until hospitalised.. her health good a not one..

Yeah.. if really we can dream for our future, i don't mind leh. At least dreamt liao, know already can try to avoid or what..

I always learn and return to my teacher/lecturer one.

Very sleepy, later take my cereal liao.. will rest a while.. kekeeek lunchtime.

coolgirl76

halo good afternoon! :p

Zann I just replied yr email...hee hee
happy.gif

DS
I not very sure lei... u can try Siam city....

Hee hee who is asking what got anything happen or not huh? I go of cos have one......kekekekeke

On the last night of our stay, we heard a lady (Thai) screaming outside... mi and my friends very KPO got peep .... my hubby heard her shouting...I"M NOT BARGIRL!!" Then starting screaming and crying..... saw one guy ran away..... then another guy came and talk to the lady, I think he called the security....kekekeke

I cant believe that Thai lady lie on the floor.... luckily we got order room svs.... so we can open door put our food a few times...wahahahahaha

eternity

skylar,

how's your weekend??? miss me bo??? heehee....

me and hubby sometimes also busy.... weekdays dun do much work lah... then everything squeeze to weekends, quite a lot to handle..... i think me quite good housewife liao leh... go back and cook dinner almost everyday... only when i need to work late or we decide to go pak tor, then never cook.....

the main reason for deciding to hire a part time maid is that we wanted to have more quality time to ourselves.... able to enjoy the time we spend together rather than slogging through the housework... maybe can also have time to do something that we always wanted to... oh, and we still have some unopened boxes that we brought over from our parents' place...

shern

ds, yah lor, but usually grill or bake now cos deep fry ah makes the kitchen oily leh...i like noodles a lot, can eat everyday hehehehe just had ban mien again...

cereal b4 lunch??

my colleague seems quite healthy leh think it's the hormones during pregnancy that create havoc

zann

DS,

yeah, that was my hubby's experience when he was overseas last time..the place in that country got earthquake..
then suddenly sleeping at night...the things/furniture in the room start shaking...
then can even feel the earth movement effect running across the body/bone...if u dunno got earthquake will think got ka ka hehehe

wise,

yr 10 yrs ago that place is a new place?? or u mean yr current new place ....err have i ask...which part u stay..?

cooldevil,

ya ya just saw yr email and replied :p
me asking lor..err the thai girl lie on the floor for wat huh?

coolgirl76

I also dun know lei...... she curl up like a ball.... when we opened our door again to put our eaten food...saw her sleeping ..... the security guard didnt do anything lei while talking to the guy ... still brought that guy down to recept area to chat... can see fr our tv... that guy pointing here and there........

shern

zann, me at work sian of the food...always eat ban mien....so far not sick of it yet leh, las working place also same hehehehe....ban mien wan shui!

cooldevil...yah y the gal on the floor??

ds_73

Cooldevil,
Orh, ok. Thanks.
wah, you still dare to open your door and kpo arh...

Zann,
Wah... what an experience hor.

Shern,
True lor, make until kitchen oily then sian when need to clean it.
Same, i like to eat noodles, don't like to eat rice, except chicken rice. I don't mind eating noodles everyday also. Got so many different type of noodels, fishball noodles, wanton noodles, ban mian. yummy. If in those food court, no nice food, will choose to eat ban mian also. put lots of cut chilli very nice hor.

Oh.. cereal and biscuit is my lunch lor. :p
My nearby canteen food all not nice, except vegetarian bee hoon. Sometime the veges are oily, so i will drink cereal and eat biscuit if i don't fell like walking to buy. heheh

coolgirl76

DS
ai ya want to see more clearly mah... how they look like...kekekeke
proud.gif
anyway, we were laughing all the way and 5 of us are playing poker cards when the incident happened...... so not scared ...

wiseharmony

Hi Zann,
mi mom's flat @ woodlands it 10yr old. am currently renting @ Bt Batok. Moving to Yew Tee soon.

Btw, saw yr foto liao. tks. Very well taken n u looked so beautiful.