ShinChan 6 March
CC2 2nd week thursday
Jamci 3rd week tuesday
binbin 3rd week saturday
Dolphin 4th week saturday
Sunflower 4th week sunday

cc2, jamci also weekday...
happy.gif

what about baobao and ah blur? ah blur is the originator of this thread leh....where she huh? :eek:

binbin

hi forest. got open pore ah? u mean u squeeze pimples liaoz left an open "crater" or it's just one big pore? recently stressed issit, got breakout? me also leh....but coz i am on peelactic lah...will be prone to breakouts one cos the surface layer is sorta of "removed"...aiyoh, sounds scary!!!

when we have the vit M, i also wanna try the Renewal Day Spa at UE2. just went to pay a visit today. their place reaaall nice and cosy. got relaxation lounge, which is something i always look for. and their prices are better than the renewal day at tong building!!! hehehheee.....

cyn

binbin, thx for offering.. if i need those pdts, will let u know =) lynn recommended 5pdts - derma clay cleanser, active moist, intensive moisture balance, intensive eyes repair & medicated gel... planning to get those tat i'm running out 1st.. their pdts is really ex. cant afford to get everything at one go. so wat pdts are u using? i'm curious too... btw, wat is peelactic? how can this help u? if i'm gog BI, wil let u know... how many beautician there? maybe forest can join us too...

forest, finally u ve someone to talk to... nothing but spa & facial hor.. hahaha... ooi, i've been chatting with u all this while, now then i know u've a dog at home... which home huh? maybe i've missed it earlier.

cyn

binbin, i've been to renewal day spa at UE2... really nice & shiok.. i think can look out at the river from the relaxation lonuge rite... i almost fell asleep while resting there... heaven...

smurf

Hi there

My wedding is on the 3rd on Jan too. Want to have it on a sat. Just choose the date no long.

Seems like a lot of u are quite prepared!!

ANy advice as to wat to prepare?

Thanks

binbin

hi cin...
happy.gif
peelactic is actuali their name for an AHA facial. they use lactic acid, which is better for the skin coz our skin produces it too. it removes the surface layer of skin to reveal growing skin. it lightens scars esp. i need it coz rem i told u i have a big clog in my right cheek? i know u girls can't see it but can feel on. all my beauticians felt it.
sad.gif
also i have acne scars, so peelactic should help, the clog should be revealed through a breakout once the skin above it is cleared away mah.....

i have two of the products that u mentioned. the active moist and medicated clearing gel. the clay cleanser is for acne prone skin right? i tot ur skin dun need it?

products ah?? welll......Don't faint huh...:p well, i bought their ultra calming cleanser (good for skin undergoing peelactic treatment), medicated clearing gel, gentle cream exfoliant and skin hydrating mask (this one bought beri long ago). on top of that, i bought their starter kit for oily/normal skin, which includes multi-active toner ( i like it!!), active moist, special cleansing gel (gentle on my skin), skin prep scrub (neber use) and some packets of sample. I also bought (don't faint) the skin brightening system (i am sure u must have heard of this if u frequent BI thread..
happy.gif
)which has the daily microfoliant, day bright and night bright. this system helps to smooth away surface cells. their day and night bright helps to lighten scars and pigmentation. day bright also comes with SPF15.
happy.gif
hehehhehee....spend around $200 plus for these products, because i made up my mind that i am going to STICK to ONE brand now....cannot fickle.... :p that's why i say no money.

binbin

cin, yah boy! it's so relaxing....realli wanna try it someday...
sad.gif
which treatment did u go for when u were at renewal???

P

putise baby

ever...
me just met a FBO bride, littletwinstar for coffee. she used bridal zone and she told me she's VERY disappointed with them... maybe you can ask her in FBO
happy.gif

we call him jit sao 'coz he like auntie to us... HAHAHAHA!!! anyway, he v funny and frenly guy... we like to go down to disturb him when we free.. me just called him just now... he's v stressed 'coz got 3 couples at his place... i think it's really time for him to get a helper *shake head*

evon

Hi Trixie,

Rec'd your email...really very nice..seldom see MBR will full length window. I've to check with my FH if he is wants to choose JW but most likely we will still wanna try BB...if not will be your neighbour real soon..

yan

i am freezing.... office is damn cold these few days... i am wearing a long sleeve blouse and on top of that i have my sweater.. and i am still cold.... *help**help*
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif

jul

Hi gals! I'm back from meeting. Wah, so many postings to catch up on. Spent the whole day in 2 3-hr meetings. Xian man! Now I've gotta stay late just to finish up urgent work *aarrgh* And what abt the non-urgent work? Backlog again! *stressed*

<FONT COLOR="ff0000">Jan</FONT>,
Yeah, Raffles Place is so confusing! Everytime I gotta go there, I dread...

<FONT COLOR="0000ff">Ever</FONT>,
I've been working for 1 yr 10 mths. I dun understand why some pple can work here for a lifetime! Sometimes just wanna give up, coz the superiors are so clueless!

Jurong West is scary right? Esp when u gotta walk past a large gp of foreign workers. I know they may mean us no harm, but it's scary the way they STARE.

<FONT COLOR="119911">Silver</FONT>,
Er.. Even if u explain to me in person, I also dunno what u're talking abt. What Republic Plaza? Golden Shoe???

<FONT COLOR="aa00aa">Yan</FONT>,
Must change medicine every 2 days? So serious?

My aircon is off. They switch off the aircon everyday at 5.25 pm to conserve electricity. Worse still, the people here switch off the lights when they go off. So I gotta sit here with only a couple of lights, going blind. So ridiculous right? And HDB can afford $220m! We shd take some of the money to pay for aircon &amp; lights!

<FONT COLOR="ff6000">Yvonne</FONT>,
Yeah, that's why I chose Sengkang. It's either Sengkang or Punggol if I wanna live in the North East. Really dun like the west. I always feel a bit "shui tu bu fu" when I go there, also dunno why.

<FONT COLOR="0000ff">putise baby</FONT>,

Hi! Yes, yes I'm jul04. Got lazy sometime ago, &amp; dropped the 04 *hee* The brides to be from this thread are having a gathering next Tue, 6.30 pm, Suntec Marche. U wanna drop in &amp; say hi?

So u work out at PF. How do u find the place? Very crowded? I have phobia of crowded gyms, feel stressed when I'm supposed to be there to de-stress.

It's okie abt the day. Dun think it's very comfortable to talk with mumps right? Really appreciate the mags. Trying to get some ideas from there. Btw why did ur co ban FBO? Too many pple surfing there issit?

zen

Hi ever,
no, otani hotel is not by tunglok group, initially i also thought by them, ltr i ask the banquet manager over there, then i realise is not.

jan

hello gals!

Hi putise, I'm also shortlisting silverlining as my bridal, but like yan, afraid that if he is soo busy everytime, will we able to get best of his service, and then he'll have no time to really talk to us about designs etc.. Ya, maybe he shld really get an assistant soon!! haha..

Jul, i think i'm like u, never work out in gyms b4, so will get a bit phobia and pai seh!!
lol.gif

Hey, ur off air con supply off at 5.25pm!! Then how can u survive till so late? Must be very hot!

yan, my off is also very cold, esp on rainy days!! And i think i'm also one of those who's gets cold easily!!

yvonne, u confused with all the abbreviations eh... well, at first me too, but just read more then u'll learn more!! haha.. For a moment i tot SIL is son-in-law!!
lol.gif

jul

Jan,

I've been to the California gym at Orchard, so I'm not exactly mountain tortoise *hehe* But that gym is really not very conducive to work outs.

Yeah, very hot man! I think I wanna go soon. Cannot take it anymore, tired. Zzzz....

sagi

yo gals

*faints again*

see lah, when i not ard, always so many postings... *sulks*

hi putsie
nice seeing u...SL is in my shortlisted boutique to go when i start my boutique hunting...hehehe... oh my wedding most probably wont be in jul...i just put one leg in here to join in the fun
lol.gif

jan, jul
i definitely know what it is like working in civil svc....wah.....cant stand it... i quit from one not long ago...my most recent job lor....work for 1 yr plus only cannot tahan liao, i really wonder how come those pp can have long svc awards...meaning they work more than 10 yrs... *salutes* they always have all sorts of meetings...n everytime there's a meeting, half a day is gone...n nothing accomplished from the meeting too...waste of time!

yan,
i think i definitely know u.....hahahaa... maybe we from same tutorial gp in yr 1...
how's ur foot now?

ever,
hmm...u know yan, then i wonder if i know u too...hmm...

yvonne,
yup...my bf is chong...but not very sure of his dialect group...cos he ownself also blur...hahahaa... his whole family is english speaking...
my pic ahh...ehh...if my scanner is still working, wld try to scan a pic in to email u all...but no guarantee hor...

silver,
ya...still enjoying life at home....is it 3 wks already?? time passes so fast when u r enjoying...hehe... so far not bored yet...cos still got lots of things havent done...i think i taking my own sweet time...
bounce.gif

karyinn,
u r like me....very chiam rite?? these gals so siao on....everytime i drop by, sure see stars...

hi zen
welcome...
happy.gif

hey gals, tue gathering confirmed?? what time har?

A

anniesem

Hai Gals,

really glad to find so many dec brides.. I am a bit lost.. of what to do.. Basically no idea where to start... need.. so many choices.. My husband an I have decided to have my wedding next year dec. But really lost where to start. Seen that all of you are so well prepared. Really hope to get some hints. Coz I am a very " Blur" person and my husband seems kinda of lost 2.

Navy,
can I check with you? how's the package with Jawn happy.ever.after ? What number to call to make arangement? Thanks
Hai soupie
would you mind to share yr wedding banquet package with me at this email address "[email protected]"?

Can i check with you girls what are the things to look for and ask for in wedding banquet package and wedding gowns and photos?

THanks in advance

doreamon

Hi Forest, blurdoey and pebbles,

Aiyah.....if my FH really can think like u gals, how nice liao! He very angry with Wye Wye. I pray hard that the teething will stop soon. He is now 7 months, into puberty already.

Yup! All preparation ready except the venue. Tough to decide on that. FH very fussy :p

I now looking into accessories, wedding favors and bridal bouquet inclusive of corsages. Any recommendation?

Hi Blurdoey,
How much is your budget for your wedding favors? I have some in mind so maybe can help u. What are u looking for?
happy.gif

Hi Bin Bin,

So finally u are at BI already. I going there soon to sign up facial course. But i more keen on the sign up 10 course and get 50% off for eye treatment. See how first.

FH was quite impressed with the Oaks. So see how by weekend.
happy.gif

dolphin

Hi CC2,
Thanks for the info. I'm afraid I may end up doing the same as well... sigh! Tt means hv to fork up more $$$.
sad.gif

Binbin,
Thanks for the compilation. Ya, u're rite, ours is the one at Funan.
Pai seh, juz realised tt I made a mistake, mine shld be on the 3rd Sat of Mar. Gee, tt means we're getting married on the same day, binbin!
happy.gif

Hmm, let's see:

ShinChan - 06th Mar, Saturday
CC2 - 11th Mar, Thursday
Jamci - 16th Mar, Tuesday
Binbin - 20th Mar, Saturday
Dolphin - 20th Mar, Saturday
Sunflower - 28th Mar, Sunday
Ah Blur - ?
Baobao - ?
Gakusei - ?

Dear gals, kindly update/ correct accordingly.
happy.gif

soupie

hi anniesem, i guess first u gotta fix ur budget.. and decide how much u gonna spend on ur wedding and then break it down to different parts like banquet and bridal.. trust me.. better have a budget.. cos if not u won't even know how u spend until u just gasp at the money u'd spent after u decide to do a calculation.. hehe that's my experience from ROM hehehe..

if u're not very sure abt wat's the market prices for banquets or bridals.. maybe chose a few bridal shows to visit first and then u'll get an idea wat's offered and see wat are the things u want. or go visit hotels and bridals u think u'll fancy and then u'll get a rough idea wat's going on.. usually the 1st 2 things u decide would be ur banquet followed by ur bridal.. of cos have to set a date first
happy.gif
.. i've got until this stage only.. then slowly i guess we can all guide each other towards the big day.. we've still got many mths to plan for it
happy.gif

sunflower

CC2, ooppss..sorrie..kind of mixed up. today i really blur blur..in the evening also say the wrong things to one of the boss *sigh*...sure condemn liao.my apologies.
happy.gif

Jamci, so hows ur cousin's wedding? just want to gather some comments about the place and things like tat..

Gakusei, i agreed with Shinchan, u better select the date quick, go ask a shi fu to select a good date for you and ur FH. Because the venue need to book in advance else you would not have the date you want ( date tat dun clash with ur FILS and your parents and ur hubby ). I actually choose quite a few dates but mostly on wkdays and eventually got one on wkends. If we wanted to have it on other wkends, got to wait till the 2nd half of the yr..which is quite popular especially during the chinese eighth month.

girls, i also do not feel the excitement leh...the tot of going for 1st appt next mth is like nothing loh..dunno wat to expect leh..share some tips with me so tat i wont "ka-duk" by the bridal shop. By the way, i sign up with santiago at bugis.

cc2

Hi Dolphin,

Dun worry too much. Maybe I'm more picky. ;)

Hi Sunflower,
No prob.... Too much postings, so u got mixed up rite?
happy.gif

If u r going to MTM, then better go early.

silver

Hi zen,
I ve not inform my relatives. Well even if they going to 'make noise' I also dun care lor. Bascially we cant please everyone rite? But basic respect is to check wif ur parents n inlaws lor.

My sis had her wedding at New Otani 3yrs back. Quite gd.

Hi putise,
Oh so u switch fm great world to suntec branch? Suntec one very nice rite.

Hi Jan,
Hey you shd ve alot of qns putise rite hehehe

Hi Jul,
I hate long meetings! Do you ve long meetings very often?

Err.. I also dunno how to explain where is golden shoe n republic plaza hehe

Hi sagi,
We are meeting 630pm next tue outside Marche. Btw, anyone knows do we need to make reservation?

Hi yan,
Your office is centra control for aircon? Looks like u ve to bring thicker sweater.

navy

Hi anniesem,
Jawn MTM package without Photography starts from $2288.00 and MTM package with photography starts from $3888.00. You can call them at 67361178 for enquiries or make appt(By appt only).

the duo are susan n euzart.

u may want to visit the thread on jawn happy.ever.after in this forum to find out more.

ever

Morning gals!!

as usual, I'm catching up on last nite's postings while you gals are sleeping/waking up/travelling to work now...
happy.gif

Hi putise, actually me signed up with J&amp;M liao... juz kaypoh about bridal zone... heeheehee... me also told the gals here that i shld ask Jit to hire me!! hahahaha.... me very interested in bridal shops.... too bad no designing talent... but i think learning bridal make-up and hair-do shldnt be a problem!! then can help him save costs too!! he's using a free-lance make-up artist now?? maybe you can ash him if he's looking for helper.... time for a career switch!!!
happy.gif

Hi jul, we'll draw you the map of Raffles Place on tue!! then you'll not get lost there again!!
wink.gif
ya, my ex-firm always off the aircon at 530, unless we request for air-con.. but subject to approval by the big boss!!! sigh... very stuffy, rite?? and we always worked till midnite!!! can imagine we're always "fighting" for oxygen!!!!
crazy.gif
hopefully, you dont hav so many long, inefficient meetings today.... sigh... guess we all gotta bear with our jobs, except sagi!! me worked for almost 4 yrs liao!!! damn sian....

Hi yan &amp; jan, my current office also very cold!! cos its centralised, its very diff to adjust the temperature!! once we adjusted the temp, then some people complained that it's very hot!! *sigh* difficult to please everyone.... so, me juz bring cardigan loh....

hi sagi, since you know yan from 1st yr.... then maybe we know each other too!!
wink.gif
but, me very "anti-social" in class, so dont think we talk much in the past.... me always with my hostel-mates.... me lazy to scan pic for you all, anyway we'll know on tue!!!
wink.gif

hi silver, not sure if we can make reservations.... but i think shld hav table for us since we'll be there quite early...
happy.gif

silver

Gd morning!

Ever,
I thought I am early who knows you are even earlier hehehe

Me going for meeting liao -sian- Have a wonderful weekends ya!

jul

Morning gals!

Hi Sagi,
Finally u turned up
happy.gif
Yeah, meetings are a waste of time, esp those that u sit there just to take minutes! U dun participate, nobody wants ur views, &amp; u're wasting time hearing the old men laughing over silly jokes, while ur work piles up &amp; u realise u have to do minutes too *sigh*
sad.gif

Hi silver,
I think I got meeting next week. Actually I can't remember, still too blur to know what's gog on. Think I got 1 - 2 meetings min every week?

Hi ever,
U gals are gog to draw me a map? *haha* Okie, then next time I wun get lost in Raffles Place.

soupie

hi doreamon, when u're not home do u put ur doggie in a fence up area or crate? have a doggie myself.. and have read up quite a bit.. it's a misconception that 'locking' them up is cruel.. of cos if it's a tiny cage where they can't even move yes it is.. but if it's a spacious crate or fence up area, throw in some toys and a small pillow or towel while u're not home actually allows them to adapt to their environment faster and discourage bad habits and behaviour since they are not too bored by themselves when left alone and start to 'cultivate' bad habits like biting furniture and shoes.. especially when they are pups and dunno when they wanna stop playing and rest... but as they grow older.. slowly u find that u dun need the fencing or crate that much already
happy.gif

I

ino

Hi binbin,

wat does BI stands for? The products that you've mentioned sounds really good! So what is the name of the brand called? dun noe whether shld go for facial b4 my wedding...do u consider it a waste of $$$ huh?

doreamon

Hi Soupie,

I let him run ard in the house. Caged him once before and my kitchen is in a big mess. He will throw his tantrum if we caged him.
happy.gif

Hi Ino,
BI stand for Beauty Inspiration. It's a facial salon in Far East. The product brand is dermalogica
happy.gif
BI have 3 ladies, Jessica, Emily and Josphine. Jessica is not bad but Emily better and Josphine, her massage is good. Actually, depend on individual's preference. Their facial usually is ard 2 hours plus.
happy.gif

shinchan

Sunflower,

Our dates wld have been close if not for 29 Mar falls on a Mon... Heehee...

Share the same sentiments, my first appt is next mth too, but dun know what to expect &amp; what kinda 'homework' I gotta prepare before first appt... Aiyo.. headache ah....
uhoh.gif

P

putise baby

morning girls...

hey i think all of you girls are very young yeah?? abt 23-25 rite?
happy.gif
i bet i'm the old jie jie here... me almost 30 liao
sad.gif

jul! *wave* i knew was you... i know you next tues going to PF and i go there on tues for combat classes, so wanna meet you in the gym... i can't meet you girls at 6.30pm 'coz that's when the class starts :p

PF is definitely not as crowded as CF... and not that many "show-offs" too :p i went to CF before and was "tramatised" to see so many nude ladies strolling around in the locker room... hee hee...
but i think CF got more classes.... but i like PF at suntec 'coz it's big and alot of new machines... and got good view too
happy.gif

hopefully my mags really help you in your flat reno... it certainly helped us
happy.gif

hi yan and jan,
i think you dun really have to worry abt jit being unable to design your gowns for you... he recently spent 1 whole day designing gowns for one of our frens from FBO. just that you may have to take leave to spend a weekday with him if you want him all to yourself
happy.gif

if any of you girls wanna go down to SL, let me know? i can accompany you down 'coz i work nearby
happy.gif

hi ever... dun think i wanna be a MU artist... i only know how to paint my own face... hahahaha!!

shinchan

Gals,

Jus wanna know whether engaging a professional (such as Nick Goh) to do actual day photography that includes artwork &amp; some digital thingy is crucial? Or those normal ones wll do?

yvonne

TGIF...!!! Morning To All...

Ever &amp; Silver, Early bird awards goes to both of you TODAY!!!

Hi Jul &amp; Silver,
I know Republic Plaza cos is built by my company...haa haa! But golden shoe and republic plaza is not near to each other what??? **Scratch scratch**

Thou im a secretary, but lucky I dun need to join in the meeting to take minutes cos "TOO TECHNICAL"... Phew...hee hee!!! =)

Wow.... so Yan, Ever &amp; Sagi probably u gals are from the same uni??? Haaa... wat a coincidence!

Gals, me the WORST of ALL!!! I worked for almost coming 9-10 years!!!

jul

Hi putise!

I think I'm 25 this yr (2003 - 1978), yup, defintely 25
lol.gif
Puleeze! U dun look at all near 30 okie. That dau in ur VJ T-shirt, u almost passed off as JC student! Hey, I'm from VJ too
happy.gif

Oh, the naked bodies strutting ard in CF is definitely traumatising. It doesn't matter whether they are beautiful bodies or not, it's stressful to turn ard &amp; be confronted by a gal in her full glory *faint* Okie, I'll c u in the gym then
happy.gif

U really invested a lot in those mags... So did u get ur own concept then told the ID what to do, or did u just leave it to them to design?

yvonne

Hi Putise,
Dun worry we're here to join Silver &amp; myself...im almost 30's too... sob sob! Time flies, anyway we've gone thru 23-25yrs too...hee!

Besides using gym at PF, do they hv classes like aerobics??? Btw, combat class izit some sort like Kickboxing??? Hee hee...

jul

Hi Yvonne,

So u work for a construction co. Well, over here, no escape. Since they're all engineers, I'm by default, the minutes taker in whichever meeting I'm in. sigh*

jamci

Hi sunflower, my cousin'wedding had happened quite long ago. Let me recall...
The ballroom is quite oriental so you can have those shanghai theme will be nice.
As for food, i think there is no any bad comment at least it is better than Suntec convention. My aunt gave a lot of bad comment on the food.

Hi CC2, mine was also on weekday, same as u
happy.gif
I also prefer weekend but my hubby don't want
sad.gif

so sad.

binbin

hi INo, think doremon answered ur query liaos...
happy.gif
so u neber go for facials before huh? actuali, depends on u loh. most ppl advice going for facials before wedding to make ur skin radiant and makeup application is easier. but if i dun remember wrongly, ur skin was very good, like young skin like that. quite smooth right? well, some ppl who neber go facial before will get breakouts after they go for facials. but that only happens for the first few times....after that their skin get used to it, it will become even better....
happy.gif
so first try must do it early and not just before wedding. if u skin condition is good, u prob can go for maintenance facial which are cheaper than the usual ones. why not go down to BI to take a look, get a skin anlaysis, and see how? their basic facials start at $70, then $90, $120. if they recommend u the $70, quite affordable, if got discount somemore....hehhehee.....but u have to decide whether u wanna start facials at all loh...
happy.gif

doremon, u said emily better than jess huh? why huh? i know it's personal preference lah, but mind sharing ur reasons?
happy.gif

yvonne

Jul,
Ur rite! Me in construction line but noe "NUTS" abt construction stuff...haa haa! I HATES taking minutes but is part of secretary's scope of work. Lucky in this line im FREE from taking minutues...hee hee! But once awhile will still KENA la... Errrhhhh!!!

choco

hi everyone!
it's been some time since i came to this forum! so many msgs!
happy.gif

Will most likely be paying my deposit for Dragon Gate Restaurant sometime this week or next. i feel as though there's nothing much for me to prepare right now....dunno why. Think started too early?? But guess there can never be 'too early'! What else are u girls preparing for right now?

Also, any idea how much it would cost to furnish a new HDB flat - with just the basic minimum furniture? Would $10K be enuff?

Heh, hvn't gotten a flat yet but just balloted for it...hopefully can get!
happy.gif

Shirley - no point regretting lah. Since sign up already then just make the best out of it!
happy.gif
Anyway, J&amp;C shd be not bad!

binbin

hi hi! hehheheh dolphin, so we getting married the same day huh??? hehehhehe so fun!!! so where's ur venue? scarli near mine hehehhee.....

sunflower, ur wedding same day as my birthday...
happy.gif

shinchan, nick goh will be my photographer that day. well...depends on u. if you have friends who can take photos well u can even save on this. but i dun have. :p. it's not really "crucial" to engage the prof. just that nowadays most brides want their actual day album to be nice nice and taken artiscally....so they engage professional ones. but if you just wish to capture the process, others is fine really....
happy.gif

shinchan and sunflower....so sunflower is santiago, shinchan is bridal zone right? well, perhaps before ur first appt u can research the magazines first for any gown ideas u would like.. so that if u cant find a suitable design there at ur bridal, u can let your designer know what you want..... not sure how does your bridals work and whether they will draw out the designs for you, but it helps if you have an idea of the type of gown u like oredi...
happy.gif

not sure whether u girls have confirmed ur package price oredi? if i am not wrong, bridal zone and santiago prices quite flexible? you can try bargaining for more photos or upgrading your album?

jul

Hi Yvonne,

Hehe... no choice, I think u're quite lucky that u dun have to take minutes so often, being the fact that u're a secretary.

Hey gals!

I won some signature book in the Singapore Brides contest.

P

putise baby

hi jul...

hahahaha!! con you... me not from VJC... that's my ah lau's T-shirt which i stole from him :p me from RJC
happy.gif

jul.. must tell you i normally look much better than that day... you really got to see the worst side of me.. hair unwashed, wearing specs and bloated left cheek... *EEEKSS!!!*
yeah... i dun like to see girls walking around naked in gym... if a short while when they are changing is ok, but if they are parading!!?!??? now way!! dun even noe where to look... am i supposed to say, "hi, great boobs!!" or something to them??!!??? hahahaha

jul... the mags helped in overall concept of my place... and where to get the furniture &amp; fittings.. i got pics of my place now.. mebbe can email you
happy.gif

Yvonne, yup they got high-lo aerobics classes and step classes not not many... combat class is kickboxing.. very high impact and very shiok!! first time i tried... nearly collasped!! :p

jan

hello ladies!

Jul, so not busy today? hehehe..

SO Jul, putise, u gals from the top JCs eh.. me will rather not say which JC i was from!! haha..

Hey Jul, i also sent in for the contest, but not so lucky to win lah!! Win NDP tickets is lucky enough!! haha! Hey, u said u are jinx b4, i doubt so lah, u so lucky, won actual day NDP tics plus now this lucky draw!!

ever, sagi, yan, think u gals shld know each other then, it's a small world after all!! hehe..

Yvonne, golden shoe just diagonally opp republic plaza, very near only!! my off around this area so i know!! hehe!

yvonne

Haa aaaa...Putise ur so FUNNY!!! =)

Jul, how come u gals aws won this won that, so LUCKY huh!!! Probably me didnt really keep a look out for promotions/freebies/lucky draws..... Thk must learn from u gals liao. Keep me update on any lucky draws or promos ok... share share ya...hee hee!

Hey girls, why u all came from this JC/that uni... STRESS MAN!!! Me from nowhere... started working aft my business course at ITE Bishan. Then took up 2 private diplomas (1 from MIS &amp; 1 from Thames)... tht's all for my record till now. =P

Silver &amp; Putise,
Can tell me more abt PF's classes when we met cos if the package/price is reasonable, can consider switching to PF to do Gym &amp; Aerobics...hee hee!

Ever, ru interested to hear their package??? Or u thk AMORE is better in term of aerobics choice???

ever

hi gals...

yvonne, me will consider PF after finishing my Amore package in Dec.... some of my frens go to PF suntec too!!

jan, me not from top JC too!! but doesnt matter... all of us ended up in the working world.... *sob**sob*.... hahahahaha.... me from TPJC...

putise... me passed the 23-25 age range too...
sad.gif

TGIF!!! but no program tmw... *sob**sob*.... bf in reservist training... sigh...

zen

Hi Silver,
ohh yah quite true, can't pls everyone. as long as both of you are happy. btw, where you hold your banquet ?