(2004) Brides of year 2004

angelbb

Hi A&W,

Me ah... busy with work lor...
happy.gif
Not up to much though, never go do any prep for wedding... Dun know leh. No kanjiong feeling yet.... Heehee...

jul_04

Hi gals!

So disappointed, I popped over to Sheraton just now, hoping to see the actual day decor. Then there was a cookery bk autograph session that ran late. So decided not to hang ard. So disappointed!
sad.gif

Jan,

Her World brides is out? Good good. Time to buy & look c look c. Maybe can get some gd ideas abt gowns. Maybe they have tips for pple with bad skin too? *haha*

Well gals, I don't mind revealing my "true self". What do you all think?

jan

hello!
happy.gif

Jul 04, think dun worry abt the actual day decor for sheraton... it shld be nice!
happy.gif

Yah, agree with silver, brides mag are not cheap! haha.. Imagine we still have abt 1 yr b4 our wedding, and how many more mags we are going to buy!!
lol.gif

Ok then, since i think most of us are ok with revealing our true self, then we do it.. hehe..

mimosa

Silver,

Thanks for your info. usually HDB dun reveal when they would release the flats for balloting issit? So secretive...

How's everyone here? Today this thread is a bit quiet. I was expecting to look into the archive again, but quite surprised to see that hardly any new messages today. Hmm...all the girls must have gone out shopping. Great Singapore Sale started?

jul_04

Wah, I saw the Her World Brides. Costs $6.90, is that more ex than normal mags? Paiseh coz I dun buy mags at all. So not too sure of the px for normal mags
blush.gif

Hey Jan, U mentioned u were gog for a wedding dinner in Sheraton this Sep right? Must keep me informed ok? Thanks in advance! I'm gog for my uni classmate's wedding in Mandarin next mth. Will update u also *hehe* Must help each other out right?

Tell u gals a pc of gd news. 2moro my fiance & FILs r gog with me to attempt to peep at my upstairs neighbour's flat. No moeny to get my keys yet, so must 'borrow' neighbour's view & layout. Then can get a better idea of how my place looks like! So excited!
happy.gif

jan

hello Jul 04,

Yeah, it's a little more ex than the normal Her world mag which is $5.. But heard that the new issue not much in it.. maybe u can skim thru it first b4 buying...
happy.gif

yes yes, will be attending one at Sheraton in Sep... will keep u informed!
happy.gif
Ok, keep me informed abt Mandarin's one too! haha..
Btw, i'm attending my friend's wedding at Oriental next Fri... I've lots of weddings to attend this year in fact! 1 at Goodwood Park, 1 at Regent, another one dunno where yet coz not close to that relative...

Hey, good for u... at least u get to see how's the actual lay out is like, and then it'll be easier for u to think of how u wanna reno ur house!
happy.gif

smurfy

Hi faya,
I had email to your account liao.

Mee Mee,

Its ok lah, sometimes i read postings until i blur who is who also ...hehee..

Ocean,
I only jog on mon, rest of the week busy :p I busy with my new house. I bought a resale one year ago, only started reno 4 months ago. i oso very broke now. Got reno, furnishings and wedding. What kind of bills are you referring? I don't have many bills leh???

ever

Hi gals!!

ya, the brides' mags usually quite exp... but i always like to read these mags.... all the gowns look so nice!!!!
happy.gif

Jan & Jul 04, can you gals let me know the prices for Sheraton and Mandarin packages?? trying to source some places for my bro.... oh, by the way, i just signed up with J&M today... so happy... a load off my mind....
happy.gif
will go down again in Aug to borrow the ROM dress.... and the designing of gown will start in Nov... and confirmation of design by Jan'03.... me only MTM wedding gown.... so, you gals might want to use these timings (based on J&M staff's advice) as a guideline....

Jul 04, great!! easier to source for reno & furniture when you see the actual layout... so difficult to picture the furnishings based on the floor plan!!! me went to see the status of my house too!! progressing well.... keeping my fingers crossed that it'll be ready by may/june 2004...

ya, agree with silver... sometimes the foreign mags will hav much more gown designs although they're more exp.... but the local mags will discuss other wedding issues too... so, need to buy lots of mags!!! hahahahaha.....

jan

hi there ever!
happy.gif

Mandarin's package is abt $800 nett for weekends.. Lots of perks like free flow beer, no wine cockage etc...

Wah.. u're fast!! Signed up ur bridal already! haha.. that's good, one thing off ur mind now! U can really relax now!!

Dun worry ever, ur house should be done pretty fast!
happy.gif

ever

Thanks, Jan!!

hahahhaa..... me fast in signing cos my bf wanted me to stop looking for bridal packages... and the only way is to sign up with one!!
lol.gif
but i think the package is really comprehensive, so quite worth it lah... somemore can use for my ROM... the only impt thing now is to lose some weight!!! think i look fat in gowns!!!

oh, what's the max no. of tables that Mandarin can accommodate??

jan

hello ever...

Oh yah, that's true! once u signed up, u wont look at any other bridals anymore... I can understand, the last time b4 we signed up with Mandarin, we couldnt make the decision, keep saying hey maybe this is better etc
lol.gif

Mandarin's has got 3 ballrooms, one max abt 30, another one maybe 50 (not too sure), the largest one think can hold abt 100 tables...
happy.gif
I took the smallest ballroom... Think the largest one has got no pillars, the other 2 have, which is one of the bad point...

poox

hiee ladies

congrats pebbles on your rom. seems like many of u are busy getting your love nest ready which is great!!

have a good weekend:p

A

a&w

Soupie...
Good man..! I'm also very very big size so I think I will definitely go have a look at JL's gowns. Passed by her boutique a couple of times before (somewhere in Tanjong pagar...shophouse type right?)It's a nice place.
So will she usually let ppl who haven't sign up try the gowns on the first meeting? Cos I'm not really looking for a package...just want to know which type of gown suits me and maybe the details cos if all goes well, my aunt will be making my gowns. But if my aunt's dresses don't fit well on me then i'll have to sign up with one of the boutiques in S'pore for a MTM gown.
I guess Dec will be a wonderful month for you and your hubby...wedding anniv.,birthdays, x'mas, new years...COOL..!

AngelBB,
It's still pretty early to feel kanjiong. HEhehe..when is your wedding again? Are you the one getting married on April 3rd or something? I also don't really feel anything yet. But kinda looking forward to the planning when I get back lor.

silver

Gd morning ladies...

Hi Jul 04,
I dun mind to reveal myself too. How to get started huh? As for Her World Bride, I also heard not much things to see
sad.gif
If you looking for gowns design consider BRIDES Mag but very X - $14.90 but v thick too lah.

Btw, how's ur peeping today hehe

Hi Jan,
Hey I ve many weddings this yr too. 2 in Oct and 3 in Nov - Hyatt, Mariott, Merchant Court, Hotel Intercon & Suntec! Must start saving for angbao
crazy.gif

Ever,
Did you sign up the $2888 package? Would you mind to share what it comes with?

Btw, what are the hotels your bro looking at? I ve quite a few quotations. If you want, I can email to you.

silver

Gd morning ladies...

Hi A&W,
Oh I get what you mean. Spore's weather is so unpredictable. I am planning mine outdoor so keeping my fingers cross...

Hi Mimosa,
Ya HDB is very secretive abt issue like balloting, en-bloc... We only get to know 1-2 days b4 that
sad.gif

soupie

A&W, they are not pushy or hardselling.. they'll let u try on their gowns before u sign on with them. we only sign up on the 3rd visit.. tried on the gowns on 2nd visit.. and the coordinator kept telling me to look around more before deciding
happy.gif

wow, u're so lucky to have ur auntie make ur gowns for u.. will be pretty meaningful!
happy.gif

A

a&w

Hey Silver..
Outdoor weddings are very nice...but unfortunately fiance and I can't tahan the heat..heheh..Don't worry, I'm sure the weather will be beautiful on all our wedding days.
happy.gif

Soupie..
Yeah it'll definitely be meaningful. So far think my aunt's or actually more like her seamstress' skill is pretty good so it should be safe. It'll be easier for me cos mine will be the only wedding gown she'll have to work on.
happy.gif
Can FOCUS! hehehe

So have you decided on the overall design of your dream gown yet?

ever

hi gals!!

silver, thanks... my bro's budget is about $800 per table max... if cheaper even better... heeheehee.... but they need min 45 tables... so, certain hotels may not be able to accommodate so many... juz click on my nick for my email address... thanks a lot!!!

glad to share my package details with you gals!! yap, i signed up for the $2888 package and bargained for some freebies... it consist of:-
- wedding & evening gowns (1 MTM; 1 OTR)
- OTR men's suit
- OTR ROM dress (freebie, so can't exchange for other stuff if i dont want)
- OTR tea dress (freebie)
- make-up (ROM, trial, photoshoot, actual day & nite)
- flowers (ROM, actual)
- car + deco + accompanying cars' deco
- 22 15R photos
- free montage
- portrait
- mini album
- 12 3R pics
- $188 voucher (to exchange for 3 15R photos)
this package is really comprehensive and we may convert to the "magazine style" album if we select lots of photos... that'll be add'l $1700 (unlimited photos)... so, the max amt that we're spending on bridal package will be $4,600!!! if i need MTM instead of OTR, will need to top up $200 (approx.).... heeheheehhee... quite good deal, rite?? maybe you gals wanna go take a look... usually if you're introduced by someone, can get better offer... or sign up together with another couple, even better!!!!
happy.gif

soupie

A&W, i love bustier gowns.. aline to ball gown kind.. but not too ball gown cos i know i'm very clumsy.. i might not trip but might cause others to trip hahaha.. i like gowns which has details at the hem.. subtle yet elegant.. but i dunno whether i'll change my mind at all cos me quite fickle minded heee
happy.gif

silver

Hi ever,

I ve email wedding package for M Hotel, Grand Plaza, Marriott, Orential, Marina Mandain, Pan Pac, GWC and Amara. Not sure if all the above can accommodate 45 tables but can't sure Pan Pac & Orential can do so. Apparently I heard alot compliment on the ballroom of Marriott hotel.

Ya J&M package really comprehensive and reasonable. I will be going down to Yvonne Creative next fri to see their gowns and neg the package. Will consider J&M if YC is not flexible. Btw, did you try the gowns when you went down? Cos I ve yet to see J&M gowns so wondering how's their gowns like.

Hi Jan & Jul 04,
You gals stay in Sengkang/ponggul rite? 4 or 5 rooms huh and how much did you gals paid for the flat?

silver

Hi A&W,
Thanks for your blessing. Actually me n my bf scare of heat too but really like the plc so most likely will go ahead lor
happy.gif

jan

hello gals!!

It's another hot day!

Yeah silver, must save up for ang pows man!! But luckily 2 of them are relatives so my parents will be the one paying....
lol.gif

Yes silver, i'm staying at sengkang, we got a 5 rm flat, price abt $208k for it.. Now actually price for houses has drop quite a lot, good time to buy a house...
happy.gif
Are u intending to find one soon?

Hi ever, since ur bro's budget is $800 max... yes, think can consider M hotel, Oriental will be a bit sqeezy tho i heard, coz 42 tables will be quite tight already, Marina Mandarin is also within budget, GWC and Pan pac maybe out of budget, think Sheraton will be a good choice, coz their tables will be in 12 and price maybe within his budget.. Think wait for Jul 04 to tell u more..
happy.gif
Is his wedding next year too?

Marriot is slightly more ex for weekend.. Btw, attended 2 cousin's wedding at Marriot last yr, the ballroom is not bad, but 1st one i attended, the food isnt that good and then the 2nd one, food is good but it's coz they top up extra for it..

Btw ever, $2888 is a good price... Ok will see how it goes...
happy.gif

Think Jul04 is having a fun time now peeping at her house!! hehe..

binbin

hi hi, pebb;les u no good lah, this time missed out my name for the outing leh... :p

Hi Summer, silver
nick goh has a website but i dun have it with me now. think it's someting like "www.nickgohphoto(s).com.sg", without the brackets lah. u can try.
happy.gif
his actual day photos have 3 different packages $950, $1580 etc etc... good if u can call him to arrange a mtg to understand it better. but u can actuali email him (can find his addy from his website) to ask for his quotations first.
happy.gif

coven, hehehhee.....when u referred to your doggie as rascal, i knew he must be a jack russell liao...hehhehehe....beri hyper and active huh? that's me and my FH's fav doggie too, apart from golden retriever. we intend to buy a JRT next time when my are married.
happy.gif

silver, of course can send u the geomancer contacts lah, but i dun have ur email addy with me now coz the list is in the office leh..... i check see whether i have it in my address book, will send u if have. if not, can u wait a few days until i get back to office? hope it's okie.....

silver

Hi Jan,
$208k for 5room is consider cheap rite? 110msq? Not getting now but like to know whats the mkt rate so that can plan. Any idea how's the price and how big is 4room flat? Was browsing HDB homepg but there issit many walk-in for 4/5 rooms.

Actually I am dilemma now - btw to stay with inlaws or not. Of course I will prefer to stay on my own but my bf would prefer to stay with his parents. I know if I insisted on moving out, he will respect my decision. Based on my bf and my present cpf, getting a new 4 room flat will be not so siong (but very small rite) but of course we have to save up for the renov whereas if I am staying with inlaws not only my inlaws n bf will be happy, we don't ve to worry abt financially (not even renov) and can new 5 room or resale area. My bf's mum is very easy going (so far) and I ve no problem getting along with her but just prefer to ve our own 'little hut and privicy' and most of my friends advise me not to stay with inlaws. Sigh... Such a tough decision...

jan

Hi silver
happy.gif

Yeah, the price now is considered quite cheap, yes it's 110sqm.. 4 rm is 90sqm and price could be 130k (or lesser) onwards... Yeah, 4 rm will be much easier to finance, yes think they still have walk in, but maybe 4 rms will be lesser..

Why not stay with ur in laws first, and then take ur time to look for a new house, in this way u could save up first..
happy.gif
Or otherwise u can look for a house first and then perhaps on weekends u could still go back to ur in laws' house to stay with them... Perhaps the most impt thing is to plan ur financial part first..
happy.gif

Btw gals, sometimes just can't wait for my wedding to take place soon, just so excited abt the preparation, choosing the colour/decor theme for the banquet etc etc... But now still long way till next Jul!! hahahaa...

jan

Oh yes ever, just look thru female brides mag.. think ur bro can also consider Merchant court hote, ShangriLa Sentosa and oh, GWC is actually within budget too... hahaha.. seems like i'm more kan chiong than ur bro or u huh!! Just enjoy doing all these research!! haha
lol.gif

Actually if u have more tables it's easier to find a venue, unlike mine only 22 tables, was quite tough finding a venue, coz most of the hotels min for weekend is 30...

silver

Gd evening ladies...

Hi Jan,
Ya we can usually stay with FILs first but I guess I am too anxious to get a new plc hehe Another reason is because his existing plc pretty old liao so his sis actually suggested us to reno his room but my concern is if we are not going to stay there for long, I dun see the point of spending so much $$ for the room. And also abt the furniture, if we buy now it may not match my future hse design n color...

I just check out HDB homepg, no 4 rooms avaiable and even 5 rooms only left with 2rd floor.

Jan, you really like more kan chiong dan ever
biggrin.gif

Hi ever,
Ya just realised that Marriott weekend rate is more than $800. As for Pan Pac their wkend package starts from $738+++.

Btw, does you gals know the normal staff ratio for wedding dinner? 1 staff to 1 table or 1 staff to 2 tables or ??

ever

thanks, silver!! received some of the emails already... maybe files too huge, my email a/c exceed limit liao!! hahahahaha....
lol.gif
me juz forward to my bro... lazy to see all... heeheeheeehheee.... ya, jan... you like more kan chiong... hahahha.... thanks!! actually, they quite keen on GCW too....

silver, i always believe its easy to get along with in-laws, but difficult to live together.... remember the chinese saying?? heehehehee... i prefer staying on our own first, and maybe live with my in-laws in future when they're older and need someone to take care of them.... i think the new 4-room flats quite small when i went to view the HDB showflats.... unless you get resale, then 4-room would be good!! they're as huge as the new 5-rm!!!

angelbb

Hi A&W,

Yah... me the April 3rd one.
happy.gif
Counting down liao... left 11 more months then I officially Mrs!
wink.gif
You leh? Your's also early next year?

B

blue lake

Mee Mee...
u signed with KC! oh... i'll be signing with him too. decided already. but dunno which package to choose....which package u chose?
i'll choose OTR too if cheaper, but mine cost the same... i must well choose MTM. the one i like is worn by a model during one of the wedding shows... i will either help ppl to sweep floor or trip and fall in it... haha!

ya.... after the house reno so broke. sigh. in debt too. luckily my father is a carpenter... till now haven't pay him yet... haha. (got my flat last year)

ya, ocean... wat bills u have? phone bills, PUB bills?

jan

Morninggg!!

Monday Blues anyone? haha..

Silver, i think for mine, the waiter ratio is 2 waiters to 3 tables... Well, maybe when the time comes, i'll bargain for perhaps 1-1!!! hehe..

Well, think u shldn't do much reno to ur FH's room first in that case.. Yes like wat ever said is true, the resale 4 rm is actually equivalent to the new 5rm!! Why dun u wait for the next WIS, see which area is it in and then think abt it..
happy.gif

wendylee

Morning gals! HAHA... quiet during weekends yah? WOW, GSS will start this weekend... so get ready gals...
22646.gif
NO-NO... me must save liao... no more BIG buys...

SOUPIE: Thanks for the hotel info... eee, its like abit xpensive for our budget... mayb planning for a short trip to Msia? But end year should be the moonsoon season so those island cant go...!
sad.gif

PEBBLES: So how's your mini-honeymoon? GREAT?

summer

hihi...

It's Monday again.... sigh....
sad.gif

Mimosa,

hmmmm, I think my block is pink and off white... yes. It is near the expressway inside Jalan Bahagia. There are only 4 blocks there. U will not miss these 4 blocks if u go by either PIE or CTE....

A&W,

don't worry abt monsoon in Dec. They say if it rains on your wedding day, you got 'cai'.... $$$ in mandarin...
biggrin.gif

Soupie,

u r so lucky to have chosen the right bridal shop... I am like signing up with a "black shop"... so scare they have a lot hidden cost...
sad.gif

Also, Mandarin Orchard has promo now at $188nett for 2 nights stay with American Breakfast....

Can't remember who actually asked me for details of Raffles Marina (hehe..too lazy to refer to previous msgs).. I have the details liao...

cyn

hi ladies

back to work again.. sigh...

jus realised tat i've abt 7 more mths to go.. alamak, alot to be done leh.. siao liao lah.. *panic

summer, i thot if it's raining on the wedding, it's mean that ur hubby is very stingy one. haha..

annmelody

Pebbles,

Count me in on Friday :p

Doremon,

My house going to start work soon...this week...a lot of things to do leh. Think need to get from you the contacts of the electrical shop already . Thanks a lot leh

BinBin,

Thanks for the recommendation. Will drop by one of these days to get a quotation.

Leafy,

huh..almost forgotten that Blusher mom in this line. But Blusher nowadays not in the forum leh

coven

Hi everyone!! GOOD MORNING!

cin_p,
my dream wedding ahh .. ya... do all in one day. but fat hope unless can have a JP or skip the traditional dinner! :p

binbin,
i wont be able to keep any furry creatures after marriage coz will be staying inlaws. bf also not crazy over animals..
sad.gif

cyn

coven... y fat hope? i'm also doing everything in a day.. getting the JP to the hotel for the solemnisation.. can be done wat..

ivory

*faint*….

its Monday again… n the weather so hot last nite I can’t sleep!! tdy so gong gong @_@

hi Pebbles

can’t meet this Fri (I wish I can
sad.gif
) its my mum’s birthday..

hi Coven

oh… u named ur dog after my sis.. really a rascal
proud.gif

dun worri abt getting proposal lah.. I got mine 2 days before my ROM.. after much nagging
happy.gif
u can read my story under the thread “He hasn’t PROPOSE!!!” posted on 5th May
happy.gif

hi silver

all 3 of us took the $295 package, 3 hrs, 1 outdoor, 100 pix + CD-ROM of selected photos…
happy.gif
call him n he will email u his quote
happy.gif
can say we recommend one lor.. though we dunno he know us by our nickname or not lah
happy.gif

hi AngelBB

dun worri abt not contributing, me too.. oni reading the messages oledi get my head big big liao
proud.gif

hi Summer / A&W

at least u got a good interpretation for wedding on raining days
happy.gif
my hubby n his family always joke that it means dat 1 of the party is a miser when it rains
happy.gif

forest

hi every1,

i've been away for a few days now.. was on MC... n dint come in since last tue... n WOW!! had a hard time reading all postings man!

welcome to the newbies!!
happy.gif

soupie,
hmm... read abt ur lilac gown leh.. can share ur pics with me too??? my addy is [email protected] thanks!
happy.gif

pebbles,
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!! Hope u had a wonderful mini-honeymoon at ritz!! Do share with us ur experience leh!! Oh, include me in the outing for 30th May.. I'm actually on half-day.. going for 3hr pampering facial/scrub/massage session in the afternoon.. n should b able to join u gals for dinner!!
biggrin.gif

soupie/binbin/summer,
wah... ur doggies look sooo cute!!
i dun hve my doggies pic with me now.. but mine is a boy too... also very chor lor... n very bah!! he also understands n loves to play ball.. always goes hunting for his balls n wants us to throw for him to play fetch!! hahah...
happy.gif

ever

hi gals!!

silver, me tried some gowns at J&M... their wedding gowns very simple, mostly bustier... evening gowns ok loh... tried one that looks not bad on me, but some that i tried looked horrible!! keeping my fingers crossed that i can get a nice evening gown OTR, then no need to top-up for MTM... anyway, my wedding gown will be MTM, so didnt really scrutinize their collection...

coven

ivory,
heheh .. ur sis also 'lily'?? :p kekeke... hmm .. must be something of the name. lovable n sometimes-want-to-strangle rascals! :p

cin_p,
heee.. all very tentative planning .. actually its still in my head. hasnt discussed further with bf yet coz rite now he's bz with his coming exam and not in the mind to talk abt this.

if cant skip traditional dinner, then see if both sides parents comfortable with a JP. if can, WHOOPPPEE! :p if not, then ROM at the ROM premise lor... (boring :p~) if at ROM premise, then cant do on same day as customary liao. both of us from BIGGGG families, just his side will take abt 2~3hrs (based on his sis's wedding).. and my side will probably take tat long too. main part now is to seek approval on the traditional dinner part which is to be discussed next mth after his exam.

ivory

hi gals,

how cum most of u have doggies one?? i oso wan leh.. but no one to take care of them..
sad.gif
hai...

hi Coven

ya, must be the name.. really feel like strangling them. like tdy, ask her to bring mum to Mustafa to buy washing machine, dun wan means dun wan say dunno noe how to go! i say take cab lah, she still say dun wan, say her fren say their a lot of fake mechandise.. *faint*

cyn

coven... i also find ROM premise boring huh... u mean his sis's tea ceremony took abt 2-3hrs? wow, big family! u're rite.. can only make plan after the discussion. so it's a parents meeting session? til now, both my & fh's parents haven sit down & discuss the details yet... i'm dragging man.. sure lots of disagreements.

pebbles

Hi girls....back to work again...
Thanks forest...u also going for pampering ah, where u going ah...??

my mini honeymoon was great..
happy.gif
had lots of fun with my hubby..eheh..
happy.gif

we checked into the hotel at 2 then went to tour round the hotel...ehehe...and went shop shop around marine and went for spa treatment at Fullerton, we sign up for the couple spa treatment, wow, really 3 hrs of soild pampering, my hubby loves it, now he's addicated to it...ahahha... we had flower bath, body scrub, aroma body massage,hand wax, foot mask and massage...really very nice feeling ah...we finished our spa at 11 then went for mid nite...watch Matrix reloaded..
happy.gif
and then Sun, we went for bfast, nice spread , after bfast, we spend half a day sun tanning and relaxing by the pool...and followed by relaxing in our hotel room for the last few hours...ahah..and yup, the view was beautiful ah...before we know it, time to go home...so sad...

soupie,
oh, my hubby sign up for the "sweet dream" promotion with ritz and we were also entited to free upgrade to the marine view room..also late check out at 6pm and either bfast or tea for two..maybe u can check out that package too...oh,tehre were so many young couples lor...think all going for weekend get away..
happy.gif

cin p,
i finally sign up with GCW liao, finally, another major thing off my list

ok, as for this friday's outing ah...these are the attendence so far...
happy.gif

CC2
blusher - not confirmed
Bubbles
Pebbles
Binbin
cin p
forest
ino
sagi
annmelody
ivory - not joining
wendylee - not joining
anyone that i miss out ah, me will check thru the list again tonite...

binbin,
sorry ah, blur blur...
happy.gif

summer

Forest,

wah.. u going enjoying urself... do u always do this or just because of wedding? Can know what is the price like? Never been to spa leh...
embarrassed.gif

coven

cin_p,
:p havent gone to the parents mtg session yet!! heehehe ... earliest earliest i guess shld be after july wor.

ya ... biggg families ... tink i gog to be so tired and knee wobbling after doing all the tea serving :p ... which reminds mi tat must plan for a spa package for both of us after the ENTIRE event is over!!! kekeke

summer,
never been to spa ah... THEN u really must go and get urself spoil by them!! very shiok one

wendylee

Hey gals... wana share with you something... feeling abit cheated somehow....

This afternoon after lunch I was alone then... me walked pass Fendi (Taka) then this wheelchaired lady (looked like man thou') came up to me to ask me can speak chinese... me answered whats up then she told me she here pain there pain, got heart-attacks somehow got lost here, then no $ go back home wanted to borrow $10 and will return by post. Showed me her IC living somewhere 78Redhill etc then was told she's single and her mum (lottering behind while she talked to me) alone. Kept asking where I worked and my name, then will return about 2+pm tmrw and return me $ (neva ask where and how to return? dun even know will she be there again?). After I hand over $10 to her... she later asked for another $10! Me shocked then answered her me no change then she thank-me and I left. Thinking she said wanted to return me $ but neva ask me details how to return??!?!?!?! When I got back to office... the feeling of being cheated is very high... so now feeling very sad... not bcos of the $10, but duno Y me so fast give her the $ liao. Wondering if she gg around orchard and ask for $ telling stories... or mayb is real? *puzzled* Have you gals come across anyone shabby dressed boy-haired lady with an old lady pushing her wheelchair? Suddenly me got very deep impression that I have somewhere seen her leh...
sad.gif

PEBBLES: Yeap, your mini-honeymoon is great! How come your spa is in Fullerton? In all how much you paid? Your spa included in your stay's package?