(2004) Brides of year 2004

pebbles

binbin,
u bought a doggy for your mil ah, did u take any pics ah...can share share...???
where did u get it from and how old is it? sorry ah so many question, very excited when i see pple buy puppies....wish i can have one too but no time to them full attention ah..

ever

Thanks Jan!!

but why do you prefer MTM EG?? cos i juz realised that we're only wearing the EG for a short while during the dinner.... whereas for WG, we'll be wearing it the whole day... thought its better to get a "personalised" one.....

jan

Ever, coz to me i think all WG quite similar looking (since mainly white), so i dun think anyone will really pay attention to it.. hehe.. maybe i'm wrong!
And my colleague also told me that for photoshoots, u can't actually see the design of the WG and it looks just like any typical white WG on photographs...
And usually for packages, we can keep the EG, so tot should MTM EG instead... this depends on ur package..
happy.gif

smurfy

Hi Bluelake,
Good choice for your photographer
happy.gif

Hi Ocean,
You better start looking soon else most probably you have to postpone your date which I don't think you want to do so. If you have a lot of guests, you can try Orchid Country Club (within your budget), I think the place is very nice and have a classy look. Min requirements is 40 tables for weekend.

Well, I am definitely going to take outdoor PS. In fact, we discuss with Andrew Tay (from The Edge) and decided to take 30% indoor and 70% outdoor shots. Anyway, his outdoor shots are also better than the indoor ones.

Hi Mee Mee,
You really very fast leh. My PS on 2 Oct but I haven choose my gown yet. I haven decided where to go yet. I think Sentosa, esplanade, millinium walk, Singapore not many place to choose from.

I am with Lezen Creation (at Orchard)for full package and Ted collection (for CS and EG). Now I have 2 EG, not sure to take out the EG from LC or TC. But my FH said can have more gowns for PS ;).

Hi Pageup,

For old shophouses, I think you may try Chinatown, Clarke Quay, Boat Quay loh... I not very sure oso. Mosquito can be rid of by pasting a mosquito sticker under your clothes. Can be bought at Guardian for S$9.99 per pack.

For me, I prefer beaches
happy.gif
.I like more blue sky, clear water, green glass.

silver

Gd morning gals...

Cannot comment on MTM or OTR cos I also dunno what I like
uhoh.gif

Ever,
Why dun you try to neg for MTM EG. I am not surprise if they throw in that for you leh.

wendylee

Morning GALS!!!
21852.gif

SAGI: Hello! WOW, you learnt fast wor... you also have some new icons which I dun have wor... where you got it from? Me is either other brides send me if not then from the forum's postings lor... kekeke

INO: So how liao? BINBIN taught very well wor, didnt get to see your message as I left the office at 530pm for class liao... btw, you need to save the pic into your pc 1st b4 you can actually 'find' them b4 you upload them into the postings. Yeah?
21853.gif

MANGOCHEESECAKE: Hi!!! We are also looking for my 1st diamond ring wor... how ar? Where you will be buying? Me went to DI liao, but hor... the diamonds really BIG at a cheaper price lah, BUT the quality of the 'settings' not very good leh... me seen like those cheap cheap 925silver... when its white-gold leh! I think their pricing is about the same as retail stores as they sure to mark up their price to about double then they will tell you now having 50% off... so you will assume that its CHEAP lor... Im vexed too... HOWHOWHOW? Somebody tell me!!!
sad.gif

BINBIN: Morn! I think over in the forum also got the same nick as you leh... but its 'BINBINS' got xtra 's' duno isit you leh... its registered too!

silver

Gals,

I will be having my solemnization outside ROM so I ve to call up JP or Grassroot leader b4 I book my ROM date? Actually what's the diff btw JP & GL and who should I call? Anyone ve any idea?

Btw, I am accompany my gf to Allure Charix to try her tea dress tonite so can look see look see myself too
biggrin.gif

ever

Hi Silver,

think no big diff betw JP & GL since they can do solemnization.... but you better check with ROM or against the listing cos not all GL are listed in it, i think.... not sure about that too.... actually can find the JP or Gl first juz in case they are not free on that day.... rather easy to book ROM date if we're holding outside.... no limit on the no. of couples per day anyway.... when's yr ROM date??

silver

Hi ever,

Oh ok. Actual mine next Jul - will be having my solemnization just b4 dinner. Still long way lah but I just curious to find out like how long in adv must we bk and must we pay them?

forest

Pebbles,
ya lor.. we talking abt the male model who was at the alkaff show.. cos' i saw him at 3 other shows tt i attended.. seems tt he is really popular! handsome too!
happy.gif

wow.. so great to hear tt u r all prepared for ur ROM liao! The decor u described sounds beautiful leh... No worries lah.. with ur heart n soul into decorating the plc.. it wld def turn out well!!
biggrin.gif

in any case.. cos' i'll b on lve on fri too.. n most likely wun b logging in... so, jus an early CONGRATS to u on ur ROM.. n enjoy the day on SUN, okies!! do rem to share ur pix after tt!!
biggrin.gif

binbin,
heard pebbles mentioned tt u recommeded a spa to her??? can share which spa it is??
happy.gif

n yes.. i wld like to echo pebbles qn.. did u take a pic of the shetland sheepdog???
happy.gif

mango cheese cake,
hmmm... ya lor.. like wat pebbles said.. the different retail jewellers hve their own cuts.. so, it depends on wat u really like.. n whether u r interested in only GIA certified diamonds.. do u hve any criterias in mind??

cyn

wendylee & mango cheese cake
if you're thinking of getting GIA diamond, probably can try DI. their diamond is cheaper compare to soo kee or lee hwa. furthermore, they're having 50% off. if you're thinking of getting the in-hse cert diamond, forget abt DI. so for lee hwa or soo kee. soo kee is cheaper than lee hwa. wait for their 30% off. i'll recommend larry too. they've a range of lower garde diamond, belitaire (duno how to spell), GIA certified too. cheaper than the noraml GIA diamond. naked eyes cant tell the diff. so probably with 3k, you can either get a lazare 0.3+ pointers, or 0.5 GIA or 0.6 belitaire... look ard 1st. hope this helps.

pebbles, ya lor, now travel industry quite bad.. think my coordinator also jus back from her leave. wow, gazebo?! the birdcage look alike thingy? can get arh? wow ur dad very wonderful. the decor sounds nice leh... spa fully booked.. maybe try others.. now singaporeans really step out to boost up sin's economy huh.. haha

wendylee

CIN_P: Hello! Long time no see!!! Eee... so you advise DI? Whats in-house cert and GIA? Pls leh... dun be so chim chim... me very simple WENDY
21869.gif
wor... hahaha! For the pricing wise, I think when after their 50%, is about that you get for outside retail stores. Thinking they are marking up the prices for those tourist? They dun have any more nicer settings leh...? Going for how many claw for solitare ah? Pls advise!

cyn

simple wendy... i'll try to be simple lah... i'm not really an expert, jus some info i gathered during my diamond shopping... GIA (duno stands for wat, haha..) is more of an international certified diamond, therefore more ex. in-hse cert is like lee hwa, soo kee having their own diamonds. when buying diamond, depend on your budget & wat you're looking for. you know the 4C lah... depend which C is more important to you... if you're gog for setting/design, you can try fairy inc. my diamond siao fren told me DI sometimes can get good buy leh... why not go to oe of the shop, & get the sales explains more abt the different grade of diamonds. most important is wat really wan... size or design?

leafy

hi Mango cheese cake (sounds yummy! heee....)

seems like i have not "talk" to many of the newbies here hor...
hmm...I'm "oldies"(lao kok kok liao)
proud.gif

i oso dun really into diamond. But i heard that diamond industry has many different grades hence given ppl the impression that they sell cheaper, which actually not really true lor. So hor, must have some knowledge before u step into Diamond industry to prevent making wrong decision.

Shops like LeeHwa and sookee usually sells only the better grade. When do u need the diamonds? I think hor, it's worth waiting for their storewide sales. Sookee seems to have 30% storewide sales pretty often. I'm actually waiting...

one thing i noticed...diamond in TAKA jeweller is not so nice. but personal view only hor.

yes, best is GIA certified. Some older shops will tell u "goverment certified", could mean the same thing. But the certification will not be given to small size diamonds. (not sure minimum size thou)

Do some walking and if u r lucky, u'll meet experienced n knowledgable sales person who can tell u a lot. Pick up tips bit by bit and compare the different diamonds lor. In no time, ur FH be more expert than anyone of us here.
happy.gif
heee....

leafy

<FONT COLOR="Orange">Hi Ino </FONT>
about cost of wedding ah...this really depends on individual leh.
Some ppl their parents n in-laws help a bit.

1. If u expect small ang paos, go for restaurant, cos if maj of ur guests r stingy, they "bao" the minimum regardless of venue. if u expect generous ang baos, go for hotels. Cos if they r generous, they'll given even more for hotels.

2. ur in-law paying for the pin jin, si dian jin etc? or ur FH gotta pay?

3. ur in-law helping out in banquet expenses?

4. ur parents asking for any tables? (cos by rule, ang baos gotten from those tables requested by bride's family will be return to bride's parents.)

5. u goin for high end (5-7k) bridal boutique or normal one(3-3.5k)? But by ur wedding day, 80% will be paid oredi.

My banquet is at a restuarant, n in-laws will pay for pin jin n si dian jin (My FIL want to follow tradition.) We insist to pay for banquet ourselves. We still waiting for flat (so cannot spend all savings on wedding)...Hence, in my situation, we set aside only $15k for actual day thingy, banquet n honeymoon. Should be more than enuff. If we make money in banquet, then we earn a better HM, if make loses, then maybe can go sentosa only.
happy.gif

To save money ahh...Try not to go out too often lor. Think twice when u want to buy something. Whether u really need it?
In order to save money, u need to review ur spending habits, then "dui4 zheng4 xia4 yao4" (i.e. find the best cure according to ur aliments)

leafy

<FONT COLOR="orange">Hi Ino...</FONT>

sorry for being so long winded, forget one point
i think maintaining a joint account helps a lot. But several key points to note:

1. Don't take any ATM card for tt account so can't go and "dee dee" for money.
2. Make it "both must sign" to make withdrawal.
3. Really commit in contributing into that account without excuses.

pebbles

Wendylee,
u also looking for your first diamond ah, try going to all the different kind of jewellers lor, i think cin P explained very clearly in regards to the GIA diamonds and those in house ones...it really depends on what u like..
happy.gif
Hope u find your dream diamond ring soon ah

Forest,
oh thanks thanks...
21879.gif
i will share my pixs with u all , if u girls dun mind seeing a ugly bride lah..hahah..
happy.gif
oh the spa which binbin recommended me is Amrita Spa, she told me it's not bad and they were having promotion, i guess i will give it a miss this time, my Fh and me planning for a weekend getaway, was thinking of bintan but then i did up the sums and it's pretty ex cos they trade with US dollars ah..also some of my frens whom went there says they spend up to 1k just in bintan alone...think i better go somewhere else..

cin p,
yeah the gazebo is like the one which pan pac use for their garden theme, was telling my FH, since im not having my wedding in panpac now, i can still have the gazebo for my rom...ehehehe...

poox

hello pebble!!
finally someone responded. u've booked your bridal already? that's fast!! may i ask which one?

i'm in the midst of deciding the hotel....can't decide whether to ave or splurge?

how many bridal shops did u go before deciding on the one? and what was the deciding factor?

hope to hear from u soon
happy.gif

angelbb

Hellooo!! I havent been here for quite sometime liao!
biggrin.gif
how have you all been? Heehee! Saw the instructions to add images to the msg... me try one here k? Here goes! (Hope it comes out...)
wink.gif

21887.gif

blurydoey

hello gals,
long time no see...I think a lot of newbies dunno me, except a few..so how u gals doing the preparation?pebbles..anxious bor??fast hor...
blusher,
U romed liao..hows your wedding preps?

Talking abt savings, I also have a hard time saving each mth...always put into the bank to save, but hor middle of the mth not enough draw out the money to use..

wendylee

CIN_P: Noon, eee... size of about 0.30 will be good. What I mean by the design is that the way DI clawed the diamond and the 'holder' to hold the diamond not very nice lor... I duno what Im talking... thor, the 3/4/5/6 claws? Of course the shiny and more to colorless would be better lah...

LEAFY: Hello to you! Oh, so you are an oldies ya... I think I have read previously lah... cant remembered liao... HAHA! Eeer, are you implying that DI's diamond not that good for their quality/grades? Sookee&amp;others are better? Im not sure too... ya, ppl telling me DI sells cheaper and I have told my BF that its bcos they marked up the price then telling you got 50% off. Duno true anot Im not sure lah... So how ar? Those thin thin metals to hold the diamond looks not very nice for DI leh... and my BF only stand bside me and see see... no comments... then the sales only show me... neva tell me much... so how to get a good sale staff and xplain to me? Or do you advise me to go other than DI to buy/see? Actually hor... we are intending to buy wedding bands from Goldheart then got the VIP card then can buy the solitare at 20% ma... so how ar? Sookee's 30% off better or Goldheart? Leehwa havent come across my mind yet...

ADVISE pls pls...!!!
21890.gif

pebbles

Hi poox,
ahah,im always in the 2004 thread and didn't saw this thread started by u, then so sad no respond so thought i join u here..ehhe..
happy.gif

oh me with bridal zone, i went to quite a few, look at their gowns, tok to their service staff and see which one gives me the best deal and most importantly frenly and nice, and i went for the one which i feel comfortable with..then for me,im quite big sized so for those bridals that give me those "u r so fat, i think u won't look nice in the gowns i design" kind of look, i took them off my list straight away

As for hotels, same, i check out many hotels and to me, the feel is very important and of course the cost as well lah, i wanted pan pac very badly but i manage to conviced myself it's not worth paying so much cos i only like their ballroom decor, food wise, heard from some it's nothing great and price is so much higher so decided to settle for something else lor

cyn

wendylee... as for the claws.. up to you lor... personally i prefer 4 claws. the diamond look more shiny with lesser claws, and bigger with more claws. tat's how i feel lah. i feel sookee daimonds are better. the shop lighting make a diff too. but colleague told me goldheart one is of better grade. dun true anot. if you wan i can recommend you to a guy @ larry. he's friendly &amp; have the patience to show me and explain the diff grade of diamonds.

pebbles, not bad huh... can bring pan pac to ur hse.. better, dun have to go all the way there.. hahaha... hey, i never being to pan pac leh.. izzit something like the gcw one? how much do you ve to pay for tat?

pebbles

hi AngelBB,
yeah really long time no see u in there ah, what have u being up to...??

blurydory,
how are u??? free to come in and chat with us lah..me ah, ok lah, abit nervous but still ok

soupie

hi gals! i'm also having my wedding in 2004.. most prob in sep/oct
happy.gif

i've come to know some of the gals here from other threads but still am very new to this thread
happy.gif

wendylee, personally i prefer goldheart to sookee or leehwa.. cos i find that their prices are more reasonable as compared to sookee or leehwa.. cos if u see.. u'll hardly see any any discounts of more than 20% from goldheart but sookee and leehwa's prices can cut till 40%.. so can imagine how much markup they do. i also prefer the service at goldheart too at least the outlet i go to provide good service.. i've got my wedding bands at goldheart too. anyways it still depends on which design caught ur eye so it doesn't matter it's goldheart/sookee/goldheart.. saw some new designs of wedding bands at sookee recently.. quite nice.
happy.gif

ocean

Me too...
21895.gif
I love the sky, the ocean, the grass, the sun....Kekkee...
biggrin.gif
Like the Navy Adertisement!!
lame.gif
Well, of cos, minus the <FONT SIZE="+2">Mosquitoes</FONT>!! How abt taking outdoor photo at bukit Timah Hill???
happy.gif

My bridal is Paris De bridal!! I had went to the bridal shop a few times.... that times is to take their dress for my ROM. So since last year Nov, din go there liao!!
lol.gif
Now even my coordinator had left company!!
uhoh.gif

sagi

yo gals
21896.gif

wendylee,
gotta thanks for ur clear instructions lah.....
happy.gif

my icons i get from other msn forums one lor....i joined a few and know some frens from there too....then see pp post.....cute cute one, i wld save lor.... got time wld post it all here one by one for u.....
21897.gif

maybe one day a few, ya?? kekeke...

hi leafy n blurydoey
me one of the blur blur newbies....
21898.gif

wld need ur advices.... heee...

blurydoey

yup,a bit sian to work..Hey u looking for massage is it? I saw at streats that there is a promo for 45min body massage n 30 min foot reflexlodgy n free usage of steam n suana room.. at $60..
u going for pedi n mani???

ivory

hi soupie

u 1st time here meh?? tot i seen u here before??
happy.gif

hi wendylee

my hubby gave a diamond ring from Goldheart on Valentines' Day 2 years ago.. and our wedding bands are from Feline..

it really depends on whether u find it worth while to spend dat amount of money on the ring u like
happy.gif

blurydoey

hi sagi,
aiyo I also very blur one, n always cant remember everyone wedding date n stuff...kekeke...
n hor, till now I also dunno how to put in the image...paiseh paiseh...

pebbles

hello soupie...welcome to the 04 family...we are one big group of KS brides to be..ahahha...
happy.gif

so i can add yr big name to our 04 listing liao...ehehe...have i have your permission to do that ah..
21899.gif

Cin p,
yeah lor, not bad hor, no fish prawn also good..ahahha...direct translation from hokkien..
happy.gif
oh the ballroom in pan pac have low ceiling unlike gcw lor, then it had intelligent lightings like marroitt, one thing attractive about their ballroom is the wedding theme lah else nothing much and not to mention their sales pple are very rude

blurydory,
no lah, me want to go for spa retreat but think i will save it for after my rom then go with my FH lor..ehehe, treat it as mini honeymoon...since with the SARs thingy not save to travel mah..ahaha..
happy.gif
oh my cousin got me a lobang, will be getting this lady to do my pedi and mani, she will be coming to my house to do it for me, good hor and she's very cheap ah, only charging $19 for mani, thanks to my cousin then i got his lobang ah..actually me also no mood to work today ah, counting down to 5.30 then can go home

leafy

hi wendylee,

HELLO!!!
happy.gif
happy.gif

I never visit DI before. Can't give much advice...wat i heard is their good grade pieces not fantastically cheap. Basically, those shops u named all resonable price, unlike designer's or branded shops. Hope u get wat i mean. Personally i think Sookee has a slightly wider selection. But personal preference thou. pai seh leh...i can't advise u on where to look for knowledgable sales person leh. I been to several shops, some salesman smoke thru their explanation lor...dun sound convincing enuff.

Blurydoey...
long time no "see"...how r u!?
If u every month also must take out money from ur saving, then bank in less but must discipline urself to spend within that amt of money for one month.
Maybe u can really scrimp on first half month, then spend a bit more at second half if u think the money left is more than sufficient to last u till month end.
happy.gif

Boh pian lah...everyone also like this lor. We just started working, salary not tt high. So want to get married n build love nest, must sacrfice a bit lor.
happy.gif
happy.gif

wendylee

CIN_P/SOUPIE: Thanks again! Well, I havent really went into their stores and see and try on... so cant really comment much. ONE FINE day have to bring my BF out to streets liao... long time neva go jalan jalan lo...!!! I think will go to Goldheart 1st to confirm the size of my bands... then see what solatires thay have... then to sookee then leehwa. How's that arrangments? HAHA! Eeee, as for the pricing wise... sookee is cheaper ah then grades, goldheart better? WOW, so confused!
So 4claws better yaah?

IVORY: Hi, at last see you here! So busy entertaining over other threads wor... HAHA! I duno where to find those nice 2metals that hold the diamond leh... I mean the ring lah... cos I saw from DI not very nice workmanship... then some too thin liao... so scare that it will fall off!

SAGI: HAHA... dun mentioned lah, looked... Im blushing!!!
21904.gif

BLURYDOEY/LEAFY: Hi Hi, welcome back!!!
21905.gif

eighteight

Hi Poox &amp; Pebble

l am also a May 2004 bride ....

l have already booked my bridal package but yet to select a date for my tradition
sad.gif

Its so hard to select a date ... got to endure does not "chang" anyone ....

The temple say can only choose nect year date in Jun 03 ... so l think l can only decide on my hotel after the date is confirm ....

cyn

blurydoey, you're not alone leh... til now i also duno how to post images. =P

pebbles, pan pac sales really rude arh... they think their hotel hot fav so can ya ya lor... hey, your cousin lobang not bad leh... go to ur hse somemore.. is she a pro &amp; freelancing?

ivory

oi! wendylee! must sing my song again...

u better watch out, better not shout, better not scream, i'm telling u y.. Ivory is looking.. at u...

oledi told u im watching at u still say i busy entertaining other threads
happy.gif

ohh.. the "claw" ah... i initially oso worried mine will fall off cos the "claws" look so fragile, but 2 years down the road, with me so chor lor.. the diamond still sit there prettily
proud.gif

cyn

wendylee, it's good to shop ard.. it's not something cheap so better get one tat you really like. try to fix on a size tat you like, then shop ard for tat size of similar grade to compare prices. happy shopping.

soupie

ivory, got lah.. but still new mah cos i hardly post anything.. cos so many pple and so many posts
happy.gif

pebbles, of cos!
happy.gif
and thank you very much for adding me
happy.gif

wendylee

CIN_P/BLURYDOEY: Regarding the postings... mayb you wana refer to previous messages... yah? Me very tired to type all over again! PAISEI!
21907.gif

IVORY: WOW!!! OooOooops... trying to catch your attention and responses ma... GOOD WORK, IVORY!!! LOL! EEee, so yours 4claw ah? Mmm... me still thinking... thinking very hard...

pebbles

cin p,
hey good question ah, i also didnt ask ah, was so happy cos she came to my house but my cousin told me she's working for those TCS stars one so i guess she should be freelance lah
yeah man, pan pac got really rude sales stuff and they dun do follow up ones, tht's why i decided on gcw, at least their sales staff are so much nicer than panpac

blurydoey

pebbles,
whoa so cheap ar, somemore so personalised go to your house to do..ya lor now with the sars thing also very sian hor to go overseas..go airport already seem so scary to me...but now the airfare is really dirt cheap...so will u still continue your aust ps in sept?

leafy,
ya lor mia so long liao..got new reports to do sian,n this thread hor moving so fast..see liao dunno how to contribute also..
ya lor, really jialat both me n hubby also very spendthrift..so try to dump most money inside the savings, n left a few hundreds to spend, if not enough then take a bit from there, at least still got save...keke...already very charm liao, eat cheap ones, dun buy clothes dun go dining...still cant save up enough...
but then how bor bian, its part n parcel for wedding...
Will try your method see this mth salary like that can survive bor..

wendy,
u looking diamond, me no diamond expert..kekek for me the cheapest n biggest will do liao..heehee..

blurydoey

give me a five man cin_p..keke..no matter how also dunno how to post..

pebbles,
u finalishing the details liao..at least not so stressed liao for the hotel..I still find gwc very nice..dun worry shld be ok..

Oh btw, any of u gals taking up jb bridal package ar???me thinking of getting a studio package.

ivory

hi wendylee

no need to catch my attention one lah.. im always here.. just dat no ideas to contribute so remains silence lor
happy.gif

err.. nope, mine is 6 claws cos my hubby really worried im so chor lor until i will lost the diamond.. kekeke...

wendylee

IVORY: WOW... indeed your MAN is an understanding MAN... HAHAHA, understooded you very chor lor... MUAAAaaaahhHhhhh!!! (na, joking lah) Nah nah nah... hit myself
21918.gif

BLURYDOEY: YOu havent finish your wedding ah? Me tot you married then read again, this is Wedding in 2004! So.... errrrrmmm, PAISEI!!! LOL Okie, me will see how after my jalanjalan and come back to you all...

blurydoey

hee, my wedding in sept03 lah...so earliest in this thread..n so paiseh mine is not under 2004 wedding..
Ivory,
I also very chor lor,my gf told me once, her hubby diamond drop off..find for 2 days in the house finally found it..aiyo sure sim tia if lose...
wendy,
u also searching jb bridal??Only one jb website that has a bit of the bridals..think shld go there n have a look..will also feedback to u gals..

pebbles,
then she really charge cheap lei, if do for tcs stars..kekeke now I know those tcs stars dun go mani n pedi parlor..

cc2

Hi Blurdoey,

Me going to get another PS package in JB.

Have u done any research? We can share share..
happy.gif

CC2

sagi

wah, talking abt diamonds here too..... wendylee the culprit hor....heeheee...no offence hor...
give u cute image to cheer u up....
21927.gif

i totally blur....pai seh..cant contribute anything.....i think i must be abnormal....ahahhaaa.... among all my frens...i most neutral to diamonds...though dun mind having....so far only got a pendant with small diamonds on it.....from soo kee..... hinting to my bf i want a pair of diamond earrings to go with it.....heeheee..
21928.gif

blurydoey and cc2
both of u intending to get a bridal pkg from jb? can share with me ur experience? which boutiques is gd etc? what type of pkgs available?thanks!
happy.gif

me havent start looking yet.... i wld be having my wedding dinner in m'sia (kl)....so initially thinking of getting a bridal pkg from there... but seems like most pp tell me m'sia ones very cheena type....i dun want leh..
21929.gif