(2004) Brides of year 2004

peeper

yah lah.. sumone tell me how long the songs will be played for champagne n cake cutting events lah.. pls?

lala/skylar... me HB burned in MP3 format i tink.. we din wan to spend $ on new cds juz for tis leh.... so tonite going hotel to test.. hope it works *cross fingers*

lala.. u wan "one boy one girl"? MP3 format leh...

me album still not done?! yst nite supposed to see last draft... den they forgot!! aiyoh... still need one week to make into album... y must they torture me like tis...
158997.gif

peeper

adeline.. tink u shld do it in proper format first.. den juz see whether yr HB wan to review it... dun cry lah... guys usually dun put wedding as such high priority.. unlike us.... cos they tink sun still rise the next morning mah.... me HB always say tat lor... i oso bo bian...

tealeaf

skylar,
my HB said he has already confirmed his guest list while me still procrastinate, so gan cheong and pushing me, I was so annoyed and slammed down his phone !!! Then called him when he was sleeping to scold him.
159000.gif
He better called to coax me, if not, I am going to MIA the whole day... hng hng !!!
159001.gif

ade75

Gals,

Me neber heard of
fallen...
true love ...
fly me to the moon....
how deep is your love.....

mountain tortise hor!

anyone hv original 'one boy, one girl', finally i found someone, 'lover's concerto' by Toy and 'Bridal March'?

peeper

wah lala.. me oredi very kan jeong over rsvp.. how come u not done yet ah.. dun angry lah.. u really sound like queen.. hehehehee.....

159007.gif

luckily i never stuff u inside letterbox.. hehehehee.....

peeper

me HB yst nite chose all the weird weird songs ah.. aiyoh.... lyrics all wrong one... i oso buay tahan.... KNS.. hahaha.... duno wan to laff or cry...

skylar

Adeline,
go OG better go discount, dun waste unnecessary $$ lor....

No-time,
u gg to test the MP3 today ah? ok, tell me the outcome ah! how does the song 1 boy 1 girl goes?? me blurr...

lala,
ya lor, my HB also leh... so angry!! ask me say so how? my guest confirmed liao bor?? then i told him more or less lor,except for some KNS ones... then he say must confirm mah! like his all done liao... me so angry i just hang up on him, then he call back, say i very rude coz i just hang up the phone when he still talking... heheheh.. then i hang up again.. whahahahaha.. think he must be mad man!!

lala, u MIA ah?hahahhaa.... wahh.. u very DU leh, call him when he sleeping to scold him ah!! hahahaha...

peeper

adeline.. u know yr king is like tat lor... u do the tings first lah... so at least u get sum work done... so will lessen yr stress....
159011.gif

ade75

No-time,

Your CS and my outbreaks not cleared yet .... how??
Better hurry your BS on your album!
Took vits buey?

kokopooh

Hi gals...

how all the prep going on??? For me, i think i'm the last to have my wedding...hehehe I'll be having my GDL next week...but hor still have not buy all the stuff...stress!! siao liao...

Hi lala,

Thanks!! Do u think the 1 in the movie sound track ll have the conversation between Aladdin & the princess...

Thanks

ade75

Lala,

Dun angry with your HB. U can start RSVP when u start on leave tomorrow. Me no time to do RSVP .......

at least your HB is doing something for your AD.

mandy99

lala!! so good hor.. your wedding very soon liao!!! next thursday!!!! kan cheong or not?

notime: i only buying things for my honeymoon so ok lor... the wedding things my mum also don't want me to buy during 7th month.

my restaurant renovating from now till 14 leh.. i hope things will be ok...

fleurg07

Hi Amy,
Can share what to buy for Guo Da li?
Wow where did u buy ur shoes from? I am still keeping my options open lor...

Odae.. heard u can get ir from this shop at Chinatown, the one where the foodcourt is upstairs and the wet market in the basement... the shop is located at the ground level. Heard they carry everything hence they will advise u wot u need.

Purple errm why must buy sewing kit, eye makeup remover? and towels? and slipper ?

Sorry i am also very clueless....

tealeaf

kokopooh,
very sorry, I have no idea leh.

gals,
me going on leave liao ... but will come in on & off, no-time, come in to kiss u gals huh ... can kiss 1st or not ?? mmmuackkkkk
159030.gif

art1

Thanks for ur compliment Lynn and kiki (very nice pic u hv here
happy.gif

U all will look great in ur PS too.

Babysheep, i got sent u lei... its the reply to ur website mail. U no get... ok i send again
happy.gif

U got more photo or not... share share... the wedsite ones not enough la...

Cheers
happy.gif

kokopooh

Hi adeline,

infact we r still in the mid of selecting our songs... ll need bout 4-5songs,for my solemnization, 1st march, cake cutting, 2nd march in & champagne...how bout u??

Cheers...

peeper

adeline.. me no time to meet tat lady yet... chryster really very nice... but i cant convince myself to spend extra so much for it leh... so still tinking lor....

ade75

Hi kokopooh,

me still veri vexed over songs too.
shortlisted a few but yet to confirm cos need to hunt for original disk.
Need ttl of 6 songs.

Btw, hv u collected your album?

aprlim

Hi Amy,
I've not really bought anything yet. Only comfirmed my bed, put a deposit liao. The rest, will have to wait till 7th mth over. Mum in law even asked us why buy bed in 7th mth. But hubby dun care. haha....

Hi Fleur,
Sewing kit is a must, not sure why oso. Eye makeup remover cos on AD in the morning will have makeup and scared if use normal removal, bad for eyes and may even leave the mark there. To clean up ur make up so that nite time will be pretty again.

Have to buy pyjamas for ur hubby too.

blurz

hi rabbit,

do you have any MUA to recommend? I called sandy but she's pregnant, hence u have to go over her house which i dun think i wan..
any other recommendations?

polosportjg

Hi gals,

seems that all of u geared up for the coming 8th mth....

Hmm..it seems tht I also very slow.
only settle my food tasting (mid june). going to Hi Tech (heard is cheaper than a lot of places) to print my wedding cards after the 7th mth, but hven't decide on the layout, design, font....
159159.gif

Apr, same same, we placed a deposit for our sofa, dining set during the 7th mth....order our bed frame + mattress before tht though....
159160.gif
as long as delivery after 7th mth is okie right?? this is the excuse I use...to place order..
Haven't shop for electrical applicanes....$$$$$

Amy,
GUO DA LI things can go where buy huh?
thks. huh must buy pyjamas for FH too...hmm...I see what cute things can I get for him *grin*

Peg, not to worry, me in the midst of drafting my guest list....still got long way to go. hve't choose songs etc
159161.gif

ade75

Gals,

Read tis fm another thread ... no need another song for champagne pouring???

We would recommend to use the same music throughout the March-In till Cake-Cutting or Champagne pouring. Reasons being;

a) A change of songs within a short span of 3-5mins can be distracting, if the songs selected have different tempo, beat, rhythm and etc.
b) A change of songs would also mean a need for change of CD, which means a possibility for human error. Thus, in our opinion, we would want to minimise such possibility. Though nowadays, most people have CD burner, thus, point (a) would come in for consideration.
c) If for any reason(s) that you really want to have 2 pieces of music to be played during the March-In and Cake Cutting/Champagne pouring, then I would advise that you asked your videographer (if you have engaged one) to assist you to 'fuse' the 2 music together, such that the transition of the 2 music can be continuous rather than an abrupt stop and start.

As for whether people notice the music played, generally most people would for your 1st March-In, but by the second march-in... most guests would be concentrating on their food and chit-chats

skybluegal

coolgirl,
we still have no plans where to go for HM leh.. i think most likely it will jus be a short trip of 4D3N to thailand or HK.. i oso dunno leh.. hubby say dun want to go far far then wat can i say
sad.gif

hakida & zann,
i agree with u.. he dotes me alot but jus cant stand his parents.. sometime i do things will get scolded by his mom one..

shern,
hahaha... i am easy going person lor.. so if next time my daughter-in-law and son wants it their way is ok for me jus dont do it overboard
happy.gif

peg76

april
My MIL also mentioned sewing kit but she also said that times are changing, so no need... In the past, also must buy those "potty"...

never heard of the pyjamas before...

i also have not shopped for my si dian ji...

for those who are looking for short trips after your wedding, can consider Hua Hin. I am looking at Aleenta (www.aleenta.com), it is a very nice, cosy, private boutique resort with only 10 suites.

skylar

wahhh... girls..
u all post super fast man!!! heheeheh... cannot catch up liao....

Adeline,
ya, u need another song for champagne pouring correct...
my videography confirm liao lor.. get my HB cousin to do for us lor....
as for the coin things, i think its before AD can also.. hor? No-time, correct anot?

aprlim

Hi Twinkle,
Not sure can or not. But juz take it as ok. Cos, alot of pple oso buy hse in 7th mth and some even more in and reno on 7th mth. haha....
But rem dun put ur mattress down first. Wait till the day u an chuan then put the mattress down.

Hi Peg76,
Now pple only buy the sewing kit small small version. hehe.... Think if they nid us to buy the potty, I'll juz buy one for kid to use one. hehe.... For my bb next time lor.

Mum in law said I nid to buy for my hubby. Maybe cos he's kek.

Oh ya hor, still got to buy jewlery. But I dun nid si dian jin. hehe....

mandy99

skylar, notime: the coin thing i also have leh.. the lady i bought from did not say must sew leh... she say just distribute in my cupboard internal can already... if ask me to sew i sure die!!! i cannot handle needle one leh....
sure a lot of holes..

peg76

april
we very naughty, we have already the mattress down, even sleep on it, even though, we have not an chuan. My mom said that just shift the position little bit also can during the an chuan... anyway we are not into all these, so if it makes the old folks happy, we just do lor....

gals, do your MIL give u all bowls, chopsticks, spoons and rice container when u move into the new house??

skylar

mandy...
hahahahaa.... ya, must put inside cupboards etc.... lor, i think bed also must put leh... but my mom say must sew 1 pc each to all the new clothings lor... hehehehe..
i was tinking, can staple bor? hehehehe...