(2004) Brides of year 2004

eternity

good morning ladies....
125548.gif

weather is great today... i'm sure adeline is enjoying herself for her
125549.gif

shern

Hi gals, mentioned that I was quite upset with my kebaya, guess what, the lady offered to re-do the whole top for me!! A very pleasant surprise indeed...

stardus

Hi adidas,
i met up with vincent on sat, he quite funny guy.. haha..well, like u, i intend to wear slippers for my outdoor.. heheheh

peeper

good morning gals !!
125568.gif

hey eternity.. yeah.. agree wif u.... she will be so happy to have the sun... hehehee...
biggrin.gif

i'll try my best to c if i can scan some pics for u all to c.. yah? i took back the pics tat is for distributing to relative/frens.. hehehe...
so happy lor..
125569.gif

eternity

no time,
u took back your pics liao ah??? must quick quick show us....

so happy, finally can meet all the sept brides this friday.... after this, maybe we can fix a date for our hen party!!!
125580.gif

peeper

eternity.. i took back the big pic(hanging), the table top, mini album n those distribution pics lor.. hehehee... but amendments needed for the PS album lor.. so waiting for next draft....

i hope i can go secretly scan later n show ah... else use digi-cam to snap-shot... very funny effect...
biggrin.gif

seabreeze

adidas ....

so where did u go for your PS? Show us the outdoor photos you took yourself =) very interested to see ..... mine is still 2 weeks away ....

okie ... mark down the date on my diary liao ....

shern

oraia, i know, feel a bit bad actually, she's so nice!! told her daughter, if the sequins remain, i may not wear it on AD

hi hi ah ger!

skylar

Morning ladies!!!
125586.gif
How are u all these morning ya!!

No-time, u take ur pics liao??? show us show us ya!!

Adeline,
me will call up the girl for the montage to see if she can meet up with us during our gathering too hor, to save time...

Eternity,
ya lor, envy Adeline liao coz for me & No-time, our PS got no sun lor....

lings

hi good morning ladies
didnt log in so often coz quite busy..
think most of us will be busy these few months coz our AD comin soon..
happy.gif

so hw's the preparation goin on liao??

hi bao bao..
saw ur pics liao.. look cute and pretty huh...
seems like u sure enjoy the PS... hehe

piglets

Mei Mei

Yeah loh... Me have PS for one whole day... but don't feel tired at all... Quite fun when having PS... Thanks for yr comment

littlegirl

no lah, last 2 nights also din slp early.

Sat I went out w/ my gf, came back 1+, slept 2=, then yest went out came back, bt then MSN & chat w/ my gf, then slept ard 1+ again.

tats y so tired lor.

shern

ah ger, oic, hehehe i'm used to sleeping late on weekends, come monday wanna koon at work.....

baobao, buffet or? ladies, any budget?

blurunicorn

Hey gals,
Had my PS y'day ..
It was indeed fun ...
Luckily it was sunny but it was very hot at sentosa ..
Saw quite a number of couples taking fotos here and there ...
Pretty much enjoyed the whole thing ..
The only thing we din do is take the fotos with the sunset ..
Too many clouds yday ...

Janjan:
Try and get an appt with Nail Palace ..
Look for Aiko .. She is quite good ..

Coco:
How's your PS yday ??
Did you go to Sentosa y'day ??

eternity

no-time,
wat needs to be amended for your PS album???

me take a risk... didn't see any draft... leave it in the care of my photographer to arrange... jus pray that it's a surprise and not a shock later... heehee....
125618.gif

skylar,
yah lor, no also have no sun during my PS... no choice lah... it's a pity, but i like some of my pictures turn out...
125619.gif

calm

hi hi.. my house photo.. I din managed to take photo for my bedroom.. got to borrow camera again in order to take my bedroom.. BTW, mine is 4rm..premium flat

aprlim

Hi Twinkle,

Sorry to reply so late. For flu, I dun have any to recomm. Cos, I seldom got flu. hehe.... Prob ginger tea might help.

Get well soon.

nicole12

Girls Meetup for Nov Brides (Pls add your name for reservation of seats)
Date: 19 August,2004 Thursday
Time: 7pm

Central: Raffles Plc MRT - Coffee Club (above MRT beside Ocean Building)

carole - anyday, anytime
serenity - wed/friday 630pm
adidas - anyday except fri, 6.45pm
Moonlight - anyday except fri, anytime after 6pm
Fleur- Wed, Thurs
Apr - except fri
seabreeze - any day as long as arrange in adv, after 6pm
Twinkletwinkle - mon, thu after 7pm
sallen - anyday ,after 5.30pm
mist - tue,thur,(after 7pm)
rainbowbunny - anyday ,after 6.30pm
Nicole12 - anyday, after 6pm

peeper

eternity... they showed oni the draft of how the layout will look like... confirm liao den will make into album lor... got some pics.. i find not nice... were blown up big.. so requested a few swops.. hehee...

wah! today really sunny ah.. happy for adeline..
125625.gif

zann

Hi Jean,

does your sofa come in leather material too? my ideal of sofa and dinning table abt same as what u have...but then i was looking for leather material...havent found one that is L shape and leather and yet also comfortable...so still searching...so far those i saw if comfortable and made of leather then is not L shape...if L shape...leather...then is either too soft or too hard ...

as for dinning table...ideal is light wood colour...still searching ...

aprlim

Hi gals,

For those wearing kwa, I got a plc to recomm to buy shoes. Very nice and can match well wif jeans. Only S$21.90. If u've got Citibank Visa, can get another 10% off.

The plc is at chinatown. The building name is "Yu Hua Guo Huo". Next to OG.

If u want, I can send the pix via email to u.

dabee

hi gals:
ya ya today sunny sunny. happy for adeline. she would sure enjoy the sun
happy.gif

no time: so fast collect ur pics liao. good good. i din go down last sat lar. too rush for me liao. see i very forget i forgotten all about it till 6pm when i were in the forum!! too rush liao, i need to visit my girlfriend. thus cannot go n see the decor!
sad.gif
how is it?? u satified with it?? tell me more at the roxy thread leh. any comments? for my wedding favor, actually i thinking of chosing chocs, can eat mah. more practical. but my girlfriends prefer to bring back the bear even though i told them is only one bear. so i think i will chose the bear. what about you?
hi gals,
i might not be able to meet up with u all this fri after diner liao. cos i would be at my girlfriend to celebrate another gf birthday. my gf not well to go out. she got two weeks MC. since not in town liao, dun think that i can make it to meet u gals later that night. so sorry

shern

hi jean, nice place you've got. no pic of masterbedroom? mine also similar colour, and i think the kitchen cabinet (lower one) is nearly the same...will nag my hb to forward me my pics...

peeper

dabee... i tell u more in the roxy thread lah....

i stil hvn't collect the main album lah... hehehe... but excited lor.. took back the others.. so tat can show my family n frens n u all lor!

y u cannot come join us.. i'm so sad...
125643.gif

calm

Hi Zann, My sofa is from Melandas.. u can look for Vincent.. the manager at Paragon.. he is very good.. he provide excellence services..can give u many advices. .. btw.. i pt to add.. when u buy furniture.. must really make sure the measurement is correct.. else later will have BIG problem

fleurg07

Carole - Kekekek...yah mah... good mah... got got tell pple where i do my nails :D Photographer say i very heow...even toes also go and paint hahahhaha

Adidas kekke...yup...yup....so unglam hor....i also soooo tired.... din really bother...heheh then at Labrador Park..I had my icecream...hahahha i think photographer and assistant think i damn greedy HAHAH....cos i cannot wait for the sun to set to get the shots that i want...... the minute he say...ok... done... hubby and I walk quicklyback to icecream man....

Twinkle...try and increase ur intake of vit c for the next few days, but when the flu gets better... stop taking...to prevent stones.

Hi Agnes...welcome
happy.gif

Serene, Don't worry...pray hard.... lets pray it rains rains a few days before ur PS...then on the day of PS ...it will be nice cooling and full of sun shine :D

calm

Hi Shern.. Actually i had taken some photos for the bedroom but my hubby say my skill no good.. so never upload to the yahoo..hee..hee.. i suddenly remember i have upload the pics to yahoo... so post it here for u all to c..anyway, I'm going back to the new house today to check if he still keep a copy of :D those "ugly" pics

littlegirl

Shern:
yeah u better pester ur hb for pics hor, if nt everyday u sure kena chased by me.

tat painting - frm Evershine Gallery is it?

U got 2 sinks in the kitchen arh?

u din do the other rm?

Hw much u spent in ttl?

seems like u also got lots of carpentry hor?

calm

Ah Ger, Yap.. it's from Evershine.. u very sharp leh!! i have 2 sink becoz i prefer to do my hand wash clothing in the kitchen.. hee.. it's call the laundry sink.. our common toilet too far liao.. me lazy to walk here walk there!!

shern

i like the idea of laundry sink very convenient
happy.gif
now i end up hanging in the toilet those stuff i handwash...also good lah cos drip all over hehehe

i've seen evershine's pics before, very nice and price is quite ok too, but hb and me kinda on different wavelength when it comes to pic heheheh

yeah ah ger, will nag tonight
happy.gif

skylar

so sad, Dabee,
u cannot come join us liao??? ohhh.... wish ur frd get well soon ya!!

ya, can't wait for Adeline to come back & tell us more about her PS man!!

art

Hi ladies

Seems like everyone has been taking their wedding photo and having fun.
Me jus hv mine last thurs... fun experience
happy.gif

Hv a nice week... ahead we might be more busy liao...

art

Hi ladies

happy.gif

feroy

Hi unicorn,
dun wori, Gladys is still at MM...
wink.gif

babysheep,
will email you soon... anyway, dun wori too... Irene's still around too....
happy.gif

art

Hi ladies

happy.gif

Cheers
happy.gif

peeper

hi gals.... i've tried my best to scan.. hehehe.. go hv a look at the pics.. yeah?

feel free to let me know what u tink..
125676.gif

blurunicorn

Feroy:
How u know ??
You r with MM as well ??
Coz when we called her line, we were told that our co-ordinator has been changed ..
So we sort of assumed that she has left MM ..

Rabbit:
Yah .. it was fun ..

c0co

hi gals...

unicorn... so so happy that we have got great weather... glad u had so much fun!! ya... no sunset shots for me coz didnt even go to the beach... too stressed about the oil stains that everyone warn me about....hehe... brought my doggie along to botanical garden... didnt want to go sentosa coz very hard to arrange for my sister to come along with my doggie :p

Jan jan... we went to a restaurant to take pics, mohd sultan, UOB building and marina south... okie... quite fun for me... but think my FH find it tiring :p

My photographer, Benny Ang has been really considerate in everything he does, always making sure that we are taken care of, we dun have to walk too far etc... the little things he does makes me very happy
happy.gif
Hope the pics will be nice... if its not nice,its me, not him. hahaha... :p

Talk to u gals again... see ya... :p

littlegirl

No lah - cos I also beoed someting frm Evershine b4. Each pc is $280 right?

We hv budget so we dun use the $$ anyhw lor. Wait till we hv xtra $$ to spare then we go & buy.

Hw cme I like got no space leh? Maybe bcos my fridge is shifted to the other side, funny leh - the fridge in the middle.

Shern:
Ah ger will nag wat?????????????????