(2004) Brides of year 2004

piglets

Bebe

Me nid something sentimental...Thanks for replying my msg... So sweets of u. Do u have any song to share for march in??

rainibowbunny

hi purple
to tell me your PS today... it has been raining whole day... so quite worry abt your outdoor shoot...

hi seabreeze
ya ...must enjoy your PS ... it's fun....I think your WG should be no problem . don't worry too much... just enjoy your fitting... and trial
makeup...ya I also very worry abt purple today has been raining alot....

hi addias
wow ...excited... going PS soon.. how is your dress and trial makeup...?

hi taurus
don't worry too much ,me too a bit worry after the outdoor shoot due to the place really look horrible... but today I went down to take a look at my photo... look nice but too many to choose...hard meh....
makeup...

c0co

bao bao... have not really thought of the songs yet... so cant offer much help... sorry...

just wanna wish u gals a great weekend :p

hakida

The thread is moving so fast today.Anyway just pop in to say HI to everyone and have a nice weekend.
115157.gif

aprlim

Hi gals,

Very touched that all of u so good to me. Thank you very much, gal.
kiss.gif

In the morning when I'm still sleeping, it's raining very heavily at Jurong West. I quite worried too. But it stopped before I went out. We reached there ard 10:20am(late liao). As there were another couple in the studio taking pix, we took evening gown pix ard the boutique first. Then went back for my kwa. We went outside too. It was drizzling at that time. So, they took one umbrella for me. My photographer very good. He said, raining is more romantic so, not a prob for him. Quite enjoy. The photographer and his asst keep making us laugh. We went to SAFTI MI ard 5pm. So, we were only allowed to take pix at one plc inside there. So, no choice, our photograper took us to plc near Fullerton Hotel. Then went to the opposite of Fullerton Hotel. Dun noe where is the plc. We juz walked and walked. At first, we took pix near the roadside and alot of pple passed by. A group of youngster even said, congrate and enjoy to us. Then got one car horned at us. At one plc, got one guy suddenly walked up to us and said want to take a pix wif me. At first, I still din noe as I was day dreaming. Then I thought he wanted them to help them take pic. Then I realised it's he want to take wif me. So, they said must ask them pay. haha....

My legs hurt the most. It was really a torture. Thought can wear slippers. But photograper said wear shoes take nicer. It was fun and os plus tired. Now, going to bed liao.

Thanks for all ur concern. Hope everyone enjoy ur PS.

My eye still abit painful but on the whole, it din give me any prob. Only one acne, which was extra big. But my MUA tried her best to conceal it.

Good nite gals....

sallen

hi gals,

long time never come into tis thread liao...i also dunno,wat topic u all gals taking about now....
happy.gif

saw alot of new posting...

welcome new "member"....
happy.gif

any way jus to tel u glas tat...my PS was postphone til........SEP liao......sian liao.....

littlegirl

Hw cme everybody saw Zann's pic? hw cme I dunno?????????? *sob sob*

I also wanna c leh.
sad.gif

Zann:
I said u say one meh? I can't rem leh, 2day also did speed read in the office cos xtremely bz mah.

So who's wking on Sat? Me off - 5day wk nia.
biggrin.gif

For those who are wking on Sat, enjoy ur wkends!

Btw, who knows if VNC - besides OUB Plaza & Citylink mall, any other outlets? I m looking for their shoes. Cheap & can wear during wedding.

smile.gif

piglets

Ah Ger

ME oso 5 days weeks...Zann is talking abt my pixs.. U can try Vivie at Metro or OG.. Jwest. Charles & Keith.... Think there have the shoes u want.....

seabreeze

purple ...

good that things turned out well for you ....

agree that taking photo is the rain v romantic ....

that time my aunt's wedding ... she went to botanica garden for the AD photo shoot .... end up she took alot of photos with the tourist ... then we disturbed to say cos she's the most beautiful bride =)

mist

hi purple,

glad that you hv a wonderful ps... wow, still got tourist wanna take pix with you.... must hv felt very honoured... ;)

hey, taking in the drizzling rain can be another portray all together leh..

yah, leg very tired and sore hor??? i took off my heels and walk around in slippers, then if i really need the heels, i wear them only to take pix... ;p

mist

hi purple,

glad that you hv a wonderful ps... wow, still got tourist wanna take pix with you.... must hv felt very honoured... ;)

hey, taking in the drizzling rain can be another portray all together leh..

yah, leg very tired and sore hor??? i took off my heels and walk around in slippers, then if i really need the heels, i wear them only to take pix... ;p

peeper

morning gals...
yawn.gif

wah piang... really cannot cheong liao.. super bad for health.. now machiam felt whole body intoxicated.. hahaha.. so guilty... sighz.. hahahaha

anyway... hv a good weekend oor!
115197.gif

zann

Bao Bao,
no lar...cos i know my age...then i see your pic...roughly can tell you and yr hubby young...so feel old lor...but do agree that make up can do wonder...don't think i be joining the meeting leh...like going irc outing leh..i shy! :p

Ah ger,
yeah lor, i toking abt Bao Bao's pics lor..my pic not ready leh...no worry lah...if i share with the gals my pic wont forget to share with u...

me also 5 days week..luckily 5 days week if not wkend even faster end..

i also only know of these 2 branches...
Charles & Keith shoe is nice! i also got my PS shoe from there...

Hayashi!
you have a nice wkend too! lately u quite quiet hor...

piglets

Zann

Not feel shy... some of us oso very shy... But after all conversation, rather find them very chatty...

Come to outing and u will noe..

And me very loh liao... My hubby is 33 this year and im 26 liao

littlegirl

hi gals

Finally get 2 cme in. Bt later mtg hb for dinner @ his hse - save $$$
biggrin.gif

I finally bought my shoes liao. Actually I bought a pair of C&K white shoes liao - slip on, those satin white 3.5". Just nw went to RP for wine tasting w/ my gf @ A+ Wine Pte Ltd. Very nice wine, so most prob wil get frm them if I can't find anything else nice & cheap.

Then after tat, we 4got abt gng to Heatwave; I was already inside the train stn when my gf called me again. No choice lor, gotta come out again. bt also heng lah. All MTM; a pair of silver ankle strap w/ a diamante strap in the middle 3.5", then another pair of matt gold slip ons 4". ttl cost me $82.
lol.gif
bounce.gif

Incl my white shoes - I spent abt $114. So leaves $86 for hb to buy his shoes.
wink.gif

Finally my shoes settled.

Zann & Bao Bao:
I went to VNC Citylink tis early afternoon bt can't find any shoes I like. URS got something, bt $70+. heng nv buy if nt I will cry *sob sob*.

Bao bao:
Hw was ur search for CS & EG fabric? Found them? I got lobang for tailors leh. Who did u go to? Las time my ROM I went to this shop - Chung Liu Trading @ Tg Pagar Complex. When I was a bridesmaid for my ex-col, we went to Mimsy Trading located @ Excelsior Plaza I think, next to Funan Centre

As for age right - aiyah, no secrets, me also 26!
biggrin.gif

calm

Hi, I've 2 Lobang for Wine.. Quite reasonable.. Can Check it out
------------------------------------------------
- Hock Tong Bee Pte Ltd / 347 Bt Timah Road S(259720) / 6732 0555 Bus 700 / 171 / 66 / Fm Newton Circle near Balmoral Plaza to BP stn at Keng Chin Rd - in the Bunglow -Operating 9am-6pm

I've got this contact from renovation contractor.. seem ok becoz my contractor is a very nice guy..you can try it yourself because I haven't contact them yet. Hee..hee.. Don't forget to let me know if they are good, ok!!

--------------------------------------------
Parker's Wine. Meiling - 97557843

A downpayment of 10% is required upon reservation. The reminder balance will have to be fully settled after wedding function, after subtracting the refund for the returned wines.

All the wines will be sent direct to the Hotel. So you need to give Meiling the contact number of your Banquet Sales Manager for me to liase direct with her.

Any of the wines that are unconsumed, can be returned to Parker's Wines on the next working day after your wedding nite together with the payment of the consumed bottles. I hope this information helps

piglets

Ah Ger

High Five we both same age....

Me will me buying my shoes from Prautas cos it come with 3.75inch... And me got my fabric with my tailor help... Me go to KIM.

piglets

Zann

Come to our outing lah... Mit more frend mah.. ME goin get to met up wif oraia, joelle, brambles, circusbugs, ling etc etc

piglets

TO ALL DEC BRIDES

We goin to organise our 2nd outing

Pls put yr name for those who can go.
===============================================
20 August 2004

1) Jeslyn - [email protected]
2) Joelle - [email protected]
3) Brambles - [email protected]
4) Bao Bao - [email protected]
5) Shern -
6) Ah Ger - [email protected]
7) Jean - [email protected]
8) MTDT - [email protected]

Just put yr name at the side will do.. We will set on the date first. And the location will be
later.

UPDATE PLS... HOPE MORE BRIDES CAN JOIN

littlegirl

Bao Bao:
^5. Bt sooner or later also 30 no change liao.
sad.gif

I work in Somerset area. Used to be @ Millenia Tower bt shifted ~2yrs ago.

Jean:
Parker's Wines - exp or nt? Wat wine do they sell?
Prautus - must b very esp. I wun spend so much $$ on shoes, esp wedding shoes. Hw much is urs? Hw cme so funny - 3.75"???

Emcee - I m asking my gfs to help me. U wanna engage? nt cheap leh.

mrsleong

sorry girls.... my FH's pc gone crazy so only now then reply.. sorry....

mist: dun worry la, as long as u enjoy the process more impt. ya.. try getting the materials first and slowly start doing, dun wait till the last min as u never gng to anticipate something else u might attend to in the last min.

April: seems like u are stress... dun worry abt ur invite list. if u think that ur side of invites wont let ur hubby lose money, tell ur MIL to be least worried. guess she heart pain her son losing money and spending alot lor. my answer to u... take the job first... dun think so much.. u still have option to change later....

amy: kekek ya.. photo selection can be fun u know.. kekeke

Fleur: u can be just as Gorgeous.... kekeke...

seabreeze: thanks for compliments... jkekekek blushing liao.. wahahaha... just make sure u girls like it..

sallen: u are welcome

hakida

AH ger,

BaoBao has to wear such a high heels because her hubby is tall.Actually,u can spend a little more on wedding shoe.U can still wear it when u attend any dinner function in future

hakida

Jean,

ur hubby's pot belly is gone juz by walking??my hubby has a big one too.ask him to go jogging always give all sorts of excuse.

ade75

no-time,

flu today .... sian ...
EG looked worst than the 2nd fitting. the overall design had changed slightly (i didn't request for it) and beadings remain almost the same (request chg). had wanted to use lace/emboilary but bs said can't use due to material used-chiffon.
can't zzz last nite over EG ... HB sent me to BS for further alteration (chg overall look back to the first fit, req slight chg in beadings) today. will get to see the re-do next week. maybe i will post the pic on mon ...
cs fitting chg to Sun ... wish me luck.

ta-ta

seren_ade

Cool... looks like many updates going on.

My notebook went crazy 4 awhile so managed to salvage it..
115244.gif

How many has gone for ur PS?? Seems like tension kinda setting in yeah? Its mid Jul & 3-4months away... Ladies who has started much preparation, wanna share. cos I have not started. i mean what else has to be done???

carole: U Look Gorgeous & lovely.. pretty bride, u & ur hubby has got FU QI XIANG, did i get my spelling rite???

sallen: ur PS getting later & later.. make sure it wun re-schedule again.. else u may run out of time..

envy ladies who has their AD before me...
115245.gif

lings

hi ladies
juz need to check whether u all know anyone giving away shih tzu puppies for adoption? my brother wish to adopt leh... been to pet safari @ simei this afternoon.. wah so cute leh.. only 2 1/2 months leh but the price is so ex.. haiz.. no money buy leh.. :p

mrsleong

serenity: i have done most of the stuff including cards printing and have done my wrist corsages for my jiemeis and the following cars flower corsages too. the only now will be sending out the guest list and the RSVP. i have too done the Place card for my VIPs.

my wedding now only 3mths away.. whahah.. last nite sleep oso dream of my wedding stuff.. sb stress manz.. whahahaha

mrsleong

where is the organisers for meetups??? ooi time to go out liao hor.. if not i sure start to rot.. whahaha... lets meet in August...

anyone interested??

littlegirl

hi hi gals

It's Sunday liao
sad.gif

Hayashi:
Yeah, just flipped back past posts, her hb's 1.82m mah. Me also same ht as her, bt hb's 1.78, so I can wear any high heel shoes. Tats y I bought 3.5" & 4", so tat will look nicer.

Lunch leh - no prob. Let me know anytime. Bt hor, b4 I meet u 4 lunch, must @ least let me c hw u look like leh, otherwise like ah gong like tat.
rofl.gif

As for wedding shoes - no lah, I still think I wun spend so much on them cos I dun always hv functions to attend, & also if spoil liao I got xcuse to buy new ones, or else hb will scream.
rofl.gif
. Throw away also nt heart pain mah. So I rather use $100+ to buy a few pairs, rather than for just a pair, then I no need to think wat 2 match wat.

Pot belly will b gone by walking meh? KLKK is it?
rofl.gif

zann

Ah Bao (BaoBao),

i work raffles place area...u leh?

Hayashi,

same here...i also ask hubby to go jogging..but he also give lots of excuses...i was just reading to him what you say abt your hubby...and telling him he also same...hahaha.. :p