(2004) Brides of year 2004

bugs

circusbugs,
no $$ , my hubby says go bail, or thailand.

me very pai say ley, dun go or dun go,

wat time can u leave off tomolo? ur boss on leave u no need to work too?

fanyong

Hi Janjan,

Dun worry too much... U will look mei mei no matter what gown u wear or where u take the photos so long as u r in a happy mood... Just be relaxed.. A happy bride is a pretty and radiant bride...
happy.gif

Hi Unicorn,

All the best in ur ID search....

Sorry gals, cant meet u all tonight cos I meeting my AD photographer to sign contract...BTW, did ur AD contract say things like "if due to unforeseen situation the photographer cannot turn up, and no replacement can be found, they will just refund the deposit u pay and no other liabilities"?

bunnygirl

sgn~

good leh..@ least cn plan a trip, but i cn't..no $$$ n no time!! quite busy!! gt enrichment class, busy about the hse n deco the classroom!! sigh..

oh yes, i tink circusbugs suggested 2 Kho Samui rite?? i heard frm my frd its nice!! a resort island!!

nnyl

hi gals

will see u tonight
happy.gif
but will be late, around 7pm.

fanyong
u sign w Kalyedoscope? I think the clause shld also indicate that Kaly will, internally get a replacement photographer and shld they can't find one, they will help to source for an outside source. but touch *wood*, this wont happen lah.

fanyong

Hi lynn,

Ya I engage Kalyedoscope... U also engage them?

My the clause says:

If in the unlikely event that Photographer cannot perform this Agreement in whole or in part due to unforeseen circumstances such as serious illness, injury or accidents or acts of God or nature, and hospitalized as a result, an equivalent replacement Photographer will be found. If a replacement could not be found, then Photographer will return all 2o% deposited fees back to the Client but shall have no further liability with respect to this Agreement. The limitation on liability of this contract shall also apply in the event that photographic materials such as negatives, photographs, memory cards, etc. are damaged or lost through camera malfunctions, damaged by photo labs during processing / development or otherwise, without fault on the part of Photographers.

Is urs also like this?

piglets

jeslyn ~ me might off work at 6pm... but u can come international plaza and look for me... Me can come down to accompany u... It not a problem loh...

Maybe u rch at 515 or 530 up to u loh...

jan81

fAngyong,,

me too worri..ya i will juz keep calm
to b a pretty bride
happy.gif

Gals,,

i cant make it 2nite..
sad.gif

C u gals at the next 38 gatherin

cheers

bunnygirl

grace~

wow..u so good..u finish wk @ 6 bt cn cum dwn 1st? ok..i rch ard 5.30pm, is it ok with u? where do u 1 me 2 wait 4 u? i'm nt 2 sure over there!!

nnyl

hi fan yong

I have one more line
"Photographer may help source the shoot by introducing Client to third party photographer. (3rd party)... selected based on roughly e same style, price point and deliverables"

standard wordings to me. hmm..

fanyong

Hi Lynn,

I dun have that line leh.....
sad.gif

I think the clause for mine not favaourable to me leh... If last min the photographer dun come and cannot find replacement, then how?

BTW, who is ur photographer? Which package did u take? how much is ur package?

aprlim

Good afternoon all pretty brides to be....

Amy: If ur PS is on 2 diff days, do u have to pay another charges? Wow, then u've got to take 2 days leave, ur boss ok? Ya lor, one of my frens oso getting married this year but one mth earlier than me, said got many things to do. I oso wondering, what huh.... Then I realised, her new hse is not here yet, so she got to stay at her hubby current hse. And she will do small reno, so she got more things to do. As for me, my reno and most of the things already done, except bed. And I've already kind of shifted in to my new hse liao.

aprlim

Hi Carole, have you prepared ur songs for the nite? Maybe can start to think of who to ask to help out on AD?

Have anyone draw up ur wedding schedule?

Who is ur AD photographer?

Time really past very fast leh.... that time still got one year to prepare, now, I've only 5 mths to go.

Actually, there's one plc which I think will be able to have nice pix. It's the NorthEast Line. haha.... Taking pix in the MRT can be romantic leh.... juz imagine only....
But heard it nid to charge a certain amt of money. I've emailed to check but yet to get an answer yet. Juz asked me a few questions and said will get back to me but one mth liao, still no news.

Btw, have all of u chose ur WG & EG?

nnyl

I sign mine in Dec/Jan, Kai is my photographer, $699. Now dun think u can get the same package as me. I dun think they will not last min dun come. It's their reputation also. Events tt could happen like reservice or *touch* wood illness. In any case, i'm sure that they will be responsible enuff to get a replacement photographer within themselves or any frens of them. More of like whether it's someone that u like or budget fits yours. the best if u can insist is that any top-up Kaly has to bear.
Mine also not foolproof, it's just a "may" not "will" , got to hv some trust.
happy.gif

For me, i'm getting my fren as 2nd photographer. He's building his portfolio now, he did my ROM pics.

piglets

ATTENDANCE for our 1st Eat-Out:

Plaza Singapura - Baker's Inn - 11th June 2004

Nick - Time (630pm or Later)

Bao Bao - 630pm
Brambles - 645pm
Circusbugs - 630pm
Ling - 630pm
Jeslyn - 630pm
Joelle - 630pm
Sashamama - 630pm

any others which is going me goin to make reservations later

adidas

carole
seem like u r well prepared, dat's good!
can u also forward me yr promo at [email protected] tks!

hi purple
have chosen my gowns already, how abt u?

hi all
maybe can start to think of what roles & responsibilites that yr bridesmaids can share for the day & night event

ade75

no-time,

which BS u r with?
R u allowed to take back your negatives?

Inox,

Do you know which level is tat? ALso, it's for rental or purchased?

BaoBao,

No pictures to show as my first fit for WG/EG is end next week.

Eternity,

How many hairdos you hav eventually? Is it all done by your MUA? Also, where did you bought your accessories?
How many photos r u chosing?

ralphine,

when is your PS?

ingenue78

Hi Oraia,

paiseh...a bit slow in my response. Nope, mine is the hotel florist. I topped up some cash for the additional decor. i love the big roses too!
;-)

Hi littleger,
have u confirmed your BS and your hotel already?

skylar

Hi Baobao,
Will be going down next week for final fit, will try to snap some pixs show u then, coz my BS kinda strict, on no photos to be taken lor.....
107444.gif

momoechan

hi ladies
how have u been? i've been MIA for 2 weeks i think, sorry, work has been crazy for me, i think i've missed a lot and if i'd forgotten to reply any of u, my most sincere apologies

there's an outing tonight right? i guess i'll be able to see some of u
happy.gif

c0co
thanks for being a darling and organising this outing
happy.gif

babysheep
see u tonight, haven't seen u for so long, will be good to catch up
happy.gif

fanyohng
er... hmm... i don't even recall such a print in my contract with my AD photographer... maybe i should go back and read thru it again, but like lynn said, they've got a reputation to maintain, i think do or die, they'll definitely get a replacement for u
happy.gif

chubbyrain
okie, see u later, try and be early okie?
happy.gif

kk
can't see u tonight? ok, nevermind, maybe meet u at the next meeting? or maybe can catch u at guardian
happy.gif

exciting
please try and make it tonight, i didn't get to meet u the other time
happy.gif

ok, just popped in for a quick hello and to say hi
happy.gif
see u gals later
happy.gif

kellylims

hi gals...

new to this thread till wise introduce me...

mmm. can see that there alot of BTB for dec'04.

WiSe, BTW my dinner is at westin.. how about you?

Very Headache with selecting photographer and videographer... any good and not so x recommendation?

peeper

hi adeline.... i'm wif TWD... they're pretty strict oso.... no.. cannot take back negatives.. i tink unless its those we've chosen? i oso cannot rem... aiyah... c pics liao den say lor...

skylar... dun cry lor....
107503.gif

brambles

hi pochacco... welcome. i'm a dec GHA bride too
happy.gif

which outlet r u wif
happy.gif

baobao... juz returned to office.

gals... i'll be late. mit u all at baker's inn. baobao, i'll call u
happy.gif

kellylims

me at sengkang branch, designer stansiel and coordinator sandy... how about you?

yesterday was my first app with stansiel to discuss about the WG.. will be looking for my shoes soon.

BTW, who your photographer and videographer

brambles

pochacco... GHA has a branch in sengkang??? do u mean tampines?
happy.gif

i'm with the tampines branch. my designer is stansiel too. so hv u confirmed ur WG design? how bout EG?
happy.gif

PS photographer nt confirmed yet. my AD photographer is Albert Chua. no videography
happy.gif
how bout u?

babysheep22

Hi all

I will be late. About 8.30 or so. Do go ahead and makan first. I have already SMS c0co.

By the way, I think I mentioned before, but I am keen to help make a souvenier for our Oct SB group. I can ask my hubby to make a collage of all our wedding photos. He is very good at that. Anyone interested.

Cheers

momoechan

babysheep
looks like i'll miss u tonight cos i'm planning to leave by 8pm.

good idea. would love to have a souvenier for a group of great gals like urself
happy.gif

fleurg07

Hi Purple,
Yah saw a couple who took pics at the MRT...quite nice... a very urban feel to it....

Yah..time flies..but i still dunno what to do lei... for my AD, still looking ...now narrow down to two ADs... budget tight hahah so not going for anything fancy loh....

Only choosing my PS WG& EG on the 19th.....

Carole...oh yah... mine will be in July ...so issit a different promo? Do let me know...I would like to make an appt for the 21st evening. :D
Dancing sounds fun ....

rainibowbunny

hi carole...
huh.... can't make it on wednesday evening ... work until 8+ meh... thought that I can find time but still can't make it, so just go anywhere... becos I know Arcade close very early... so sorry leh...
sad.gif

hakida

kippy,

what do u mean by inserts?Is the gold thread those that are bind around the invitation card?
$10 more for each cartoon,which means if u have 100 cards,it's $10 times 100cards???

i am abit confused over the cards,please explain to me.Thanks alot

aprlim

Hi Adidas,
I've chosen my gown too. That day when choosing for PS, found a few gown really nice, so will take them for AD. Unless got some more nice one, then will decide again. hehe....

Hi Fleur,
I've got a few planners in excel. But most of them almost the same. Maybe I forward to u and see if it's helpful? May I have ur email address?