(2004) Brides of year 2004

wiseharmony

hi brambles,

think should b ok. had seen married friends been ah yee b4 for many weddings.

btw, jus some checking who hv been ah yee more then 3x? juz wanna to break some believe tat girls been too many times of ah yee cant b married. for miself, hd been ah yee for more then 8/9times.... until lost count. ke keee

106702.gif

blurunicorn

Coco:
Nope, we r not Oriental Couple ..
We took Marina Mandarin ..
And we also heard abt MM doing reno & asked them abt it which they told us tt their reno will be tentatively next yr ..
So we are worried as well ..

ade75

hi no-time,

sad for u. wa, 2 of u still have time to take photos?
nvm la, u will soon get to see the proof prints from your photographer right?

cheerup!!

btw, where u go for PS?

ade75

hi eternity,

where u go for PS?
how many photos u can select for your album?
how did u change your gowns during outdoor shots?

brambles

thanks... so it's ok to get married friends to be ah yis

hayashi... me v sleepy too. had rice. v sinful esp when i'm supposed to be on diet now
106711.gif

fanyong

Hi coco, kk

I went to sentosa for my PS, the area in front of rasa sentosa where the bridge is and the beach volleyball is... no renovation at that area, so it is safe to go there.. But my advice is that it may be better to go during weekdays cos weekends more pple there, esp now is holiday period.

Hi Unicorn,

Saw ur mail. replied liao
happy.gif

blurunicorn

Fanyong:
Thanks alot ..

Babysheep:
Who is your MM's co-ordinator ??
My FH called her up to check the schedule for the printing of cards and etc., which she said that she will contact us 3mths b4 the wedding ..
So now we assumed that we can't do anything for the bqt until then ..

excite

hi girls,
very bz now... going to have a qucik message...

KK,
Hhee... very bz leh... opposite of ydae... me weekend sucks... gotta work ma.. as usual place as in Friday
sad.gif
so damn far!!! Anyway, got an email for you juz now
happy.gif

Fanyong,
I still got pending half payment not paid. BS said after selecting photos then pay the amt. Actually i rather now pay 1st... if not till the end, like all payment tied up together
sad.gif

Coco,
Going where?? Me might be able to make it lah... but I can't meet so early, maybe u all meet 1st then I join for a drink.... I KO ard 7pm...
sad.gif
*poor thing* ahhahaha

Gosh, need to go back to my reports
sad.gif

double sian now.....

moonny

Ladies,

Got a qns here:

During tea ceremony, do you give ang bao to all your cousins there (unmarried ones) even if they are older then urself?

wiseharmony

Hi joelle,

errr... no idea lah. wen mi sister got married she gave ang bao to mi older brother who not married. may b u wanna to chk wif yr parents... juz in case, yr family practice is diff??

106759.gif

onee

Fairymoss : Found the MU artist? You might wanna contact Jeannie? She can be found in this listing?

Married June Brides : Hope your wedding went well? Any photos to share?

brambles

joelle... for me, yes. we'll be giving ang pow to our unmarried cousins even tho they're older. but like wise said, do confirm with ur parents in case ur family practice is nt the same
happy.gif

janet

Hi ladies, i have scented soaps to let go will be good as wedding favours or gifts for helpers etc. anyone interested?

janet

Hi ladies, i have scented soaps to let go will be good as wedding favours or gifts for helpers etc. anyone interested?

janet

moonny

wise: me taking the honey with apple cider vinegar. Cun see any effects yet but do clear ur system..and makes u feel lighter but still health My mum is on this too , she said she already loosing weight... hehehe..

But taste terrible.
106774.gif

moonny

wise: me taking the honey with apple cider vinegar. Cun see any effects yet but do clear ur system..and makes u feel lighter. My mum is on this too , she said she already loosing weight... hehehe..

But taste terrible.

leeann

Hi fairymoss
I asked my MU to come at about 6.30 am and she is charging me $50 surcharge...quite ex hor... I asked my friend too and they said this is the market rate and on top of tat, we still need to give ang bao. BTW, if you are looking for MU for mum/sis make-up, my MU charge $80 per pax. Her name is sharon.

Hi onee
Your MU so gd, very chin cai hor...

bugs

hello circusbugs,
u still around? knock off already?

bao bao
yap i just went to metro and CK to shop the shoes , dun want colour to chose. they have 2 n 1/2 " but hardly see 3" shoes.

blueberry

Hi MM ladies,

Dun worry too much. Maybe their reno after CNY.

Fanyong,
My PS on a frid, somemore last frid of the holidays. so hopefully the students dun last minute go there and enjoy.
Is there a lot of greenery or nice beaches?

Excite,
I just finished some work stuff. now going for another stuff. taking a break now. never ending...
Just drop you a mail. but dun know why bounced back.
happy.gif

sashamama

ATTENDANCE for our 1st Eat-Out:

Plaza Singapura - Baker's Inn - 11th June - 630pm - Not bringing Hubby - But pls bring pix if u have!

Please update ur attendance latest by 1pm on 9th June (wed), for Bao Bao to call and make the reservations... The MORE the MERRIER!!!

Nick - Time (630pm or Later)

Bao Bao - 630pm
Brambles - 645pm
Circusbugs - Maybe
Hayashi -
HP -
Jeslyn - 630pm
JG -
Joelle - 630pm
Sashamama - 630pm
Soupie -

Pls update, brides!!!
happy.gif

excite

hi kk,
no 1der didn't receive ur reply... tot u too bz.. whahaa.... also dun understand y the mail got bounced back... couldn't be full... my mbox is 30mb!

Gotta go home... so late liao....

See ya tml
happy.gif

peeper

hi skylar, the worst part is tat they hv been removed fm the sd card... so its all gone lor... no choice oso...

hi adeline... my husband was playg ard wif the digicam when the MUA was changing my hairstyle.... juz funny shots.. but i lost the WG n EG first fitting shots too... n y doggy pics.....

for outdoor.. it felt tat we do not hv much time left... so everything was very quick... went kent ridge, forum galleria n east coast....

hi janet... can u email me at [email protected]

sneaky

hi everyone....

my wedding just over on Sat & Sun....everything went smoothly...very happy...

unfortunately, pics not ready to show...

inox

no time,

dun be sad lah ... wait till ur photographer show u ur beautiful photos !

adeline - most pp change the outfit in the car or toilet for outdoor shoot.

babysheep22

Hi kk

Will PM u Pine Cake's contact. The person in charge, Wei Chan is very friendly. What's ur email huh?

Hi Unicorn

My coordinator is Irene Koh. Urs leh?

Fanyong

Thanks for all the tips. Yesterday I just went to highlight my hair. They wash, trim, do a base colour, then streaks highlight, do colour saving treatment and help me iron my hair nice nice. Altogether only $90. I very happy with the effect.

rainibowbunny

hi purple
yah .. 2 different days I think must have a lot rests and sleep meh.... me too quite free ... also don't know wat shall be do....
I haven done my guest list leh... maybe after my PS...
biggrin.gif

hakida

hey ladies,

need to ask u all if we have to pay for those words printed in invitation cards?Are they called hot-stamping>

dear_dear

Hi everyone,

My wedding are over on sat too...Everything was going on well & thks to my photographer to 'deal' with my MIL 'unreasonable' request...But overall I am glad that everything is over...

But I was so fed up with my makeup artist...Do you know she requested me to return her the black pin which normally used to do the hairdo...My hubby was so fed up, he threw every pin away...And on Sun, my BS called me arou 4pm & started screaming at me asking why I haven't returned the gowns & suits...So I shouted back, I already inform that I will return by evening time whereby I am already on my way down...Luckily when I reach there, the ppl over there didn't say much or else I will make a big hu ha at the BS...This is their after-service attitude...

For those who are waiting for their AD to come, wish you all the best & be a mei mei bride...Congrats...

oraia

hi joelle,

where do u get this apple cider thingy ah? i've heard about its excellent digestive and detox effects.
happy.gif

carole

Autumn_ivy & Fleur... sent to ur mail box... hope to hear from u soon.

Amy: lots of things to prepare??? i like nothing to do liao.. whahahah.. wan me to help u to prepare? actually i have nothing much.. as my guest list is already out and most of the stuff already gotten except the things in the room and the lamps and the bed..... nothing liao.