(2004) Brides of year 2004

zenithlite

This another of my son pic. taken when i changing his diaper.... trying to point using middle finger!
277171.jpg

skybluegal

cooldevil & ds,
basically is something abt wat bao bao say lor..
SB just think she promoting business for the geomacy then wan to ban and terminate her account lor..
sad.gif

rainnie1

the story is .... they suspend my account w/o informing me until i tried to post again I get error telling me ... my account kena suspended and have to check with moderator....they might have email me but my email already not valid liaoz. coz i terminate my singnet account. So I email them to check and I told them I'm not promoting my own business (which I dont have any business at all).

Since I was quite free the past few days so I just go and surf other threads and happen to see them asking about any recommendation for geomancer so i ask them to email me loh. I din provide any company's name, name or contact in the thread. So I dont see any issue with that. If by doing that make me kena suspended them they might as well close the forum. People will ask for this and that...photographer details or what and we give them isit wrong? Does this consider as promote? So they ask me to provide them with the contacts which i'm promoting and not to promote for them any more. And if i dont do so they will suspend my rainnie1 account as well. Thats what make me so angry. I felt there isn't any need for me to provide them with the contacts .. coz the geomancer doesn't even know I helping him to promote loh....I'm doing this out of goodwill. I dont consider this as promoting!

rainnie1

and I din bother to reply them after that. If they wanna suspend my current rainnie1 account as well .. i ask them go ahead. Coz I dont like to be threaten....and the reason why i came in here not becoz they provide good or free service ... but becoz of the friends that i made thru here loh .. thats u gals
happy.gif

ds_73

rainnie,

so that's the misunderstanding ...

True leh.. we come in here, some time is to ask for numbers also mah.
If no one is going to give.. then jialat liao..

yah. good to see you again.
happy.gif

Don't care lor, just come in, don't think SB personall is those unreasonable type la

mtdt

HEY GALS!!!!

MIA for very long liao hor.. :p
busy busy at work...
now sneak in during lunch.

u gals shiok hor, can chat during office hrs.
think only if i become tai tai then can have such luxury!! :p

how's everyone? so who's preggy??
who is TTC? ;p

mtdt

rannie: oh, the admin so "unreasonable" huh...

SBO always very strict abt such things...
very kaisi.

eg, my AD photographer also "ban" here...
cannot type out his details here one. kenna block.

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi all,

I would like to clarify our actions following Rainnie's postings recommending a geomancer's services.

Rainnie's postings came to our attention as she had posted 3 similar messages recommending a geomancer's service within a short span of 16 minutes. A new thread recommending the geomancer's service was also created the next morning. The number and frequency of the messages were unusual and thus her account was suspended.

In my latest e-mail to her last night, I had informed Rainnie that we respect her decision if she does not wish to share her contact with us. We would really like to return her original account as we think it is her personal and unique identification here. All we asked is just an assurance from her that similar messages will not be posted again which we do not think is too much to ask for.

We would like to clarify that in general, we try to keep the forum as open as possible and therefore, sharing of contacts, recommendation of services are allowed. However, due to the open nature of the forum, there have been service providers who abused the forum by promoting their own services through the forum. We also have had many users who told us that they are not promoting their own business but in fact they are promoting their family members, friends, boyfriends, best friends, relatives etc. Many occasions, we had trusted these people who abused the forum and reactivated their account to later find out that our trust has been misplaced. It is always not a good feeling to know that our trust has been betrayed.

As we have operating costs and we depend on advertising revenue to keep the portal operational and free for our users. We hope you can understand why we have become stricter and more careful. We had to be strict as we also don't wish to see the forum degenerate into a classified ads section. We would like to keep the forum a place for genuine wedding couples.

We don't expect accolades or shower of praises for the work we put in but it is very disheartening to read comments that simply trivialised our effort and misunderstood our intentions.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

ds_73

Halo Chin Leng,

wow... hmm...

I guess sometimes due to the server error, we do post our "message" more than once lor. I have encoutered this before too. No offence.

I guess we will try our best ......not to break the rules here in order to let this forum keep on going.

Anyway, thanks for your explanation.
happy.gif

You have a nice evening yah. Happy reading too. heee

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi DS,

No offence taken. The messages were similar in content but not the exact wordings. They were posted in 3 different threads. The messages were not duplicated messages due to double posting or server error. We would recognise duplicated messages due to server error when it happens.
happy.gif

Regards,
Chin Leng.

ds_73

Oh.. almost forget..

Baobao,
You mentioned that you install Star max air-con.. so is it an invertor air con or what? Really can save eletricity like what the commercial mentioned?

Thanks.

piglets

Ds

I not sure is it invertor leh. Think normal air con loh. Save electricity anot. I oso not sure leh. Everyday on air con 9.30 to 7am. sometimes is 10 - 7am. My whole PUB bill is oni 70+. But i see alot of by neighbour put starmex

ds_73

Baobao,

Ok.. but if like that your air con really good can save electricity (bill). But is your air a system 3 (something like 3 air cons in different rooms).

coolgirl76

hi Cl
Thanks for explaining! I guess it a misundertanding..... u can be rest assured that rainnie is not promoting her own biz or helping friends.... her intention was the same as u.... dun wan SB user to be cheated that's why she recommended her geomancer to SB user ... I understand yr difficulties..... :p

Rainnie
Hope u get to see CL's posting...it just a misunderstanding....hope to see u in here real soon! I miss u
happy.gif

skybluegal

morning ladies.. hurray!! TGIF
happy.gif

anyway, is jus a misunderstanding so hope to see rainnie soon
happy.gif

paging for rainnie... WHERE R UUUUUUU??? (echo effect :p

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi all,

Yes, I believe it is just a misunderstanding and her account "rainnie1" is still activated. However, we would really like to reactivate her personal and original account, "rainnie", if she would just reassure us that similar messages will not be made.
kao_wink.gif

Regards,
Chin Leng.

coolgirl76

Hi CL
SB users will alway ask one another for comment or recommend good photographer, banquet and etc... does it mean that we are not allow to comment or recommend the place or person who we think is reliable and provide good svs?

what should we do?? So that there is no futire misunderstanding. Thanks

skybluegal

cooldevil,
ur doggy really veri small hor.. no wonder u can put her on the basin to bath.. veri cute indeed
happy.gif

but i think the fur abit too thick liao right??

ds_73

Halo cooldevil,

Wow.. your doggy really small and cute, even your sink can accomodate it hor. hee.. it really look like a small bear to me instead of a dog.

So you even show us a "yu4 jiao3" arh.. belongs to your hb's huh? :p

coolgirl76

Hi cheer bear and DS
Her fur is not thick but very "pong" cos i brush it upwards twice a day :p

Bo pian she too tiny liao..... keep running ard so must out in basin and bath her ......

ya that's my hubby leg.... he "zhi dao zhi yan" that why pix abit blur....

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Cooldevil,

As mentioned in my earlier post, we do allow genuine sharing of contacts. However, if a user is over zealous in promoting a service provider by making several similar messages and especially recommending a service when it was not asked for, this would raise our attention.

If a user's account has been suspended errorneously, we would gladly reactivate the account again.

More and more service providers have been using various new ways to promote their services in the forum. We have to be vigilant as we want the forum to be a place for genunie users and not degenerate to a forum of classified ads.

It is a neither easy nor enviable task but we just have to do it for the sake of the geninue users in the forum.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

coolgirl76

Hi CL
thanks for explaining it again.... I got a clearer pixtures liao....... really appreciate it! :p

Have a nice weekend!

Hi rainnie
Since it's a misunderstanding and SB welcomes u back..... do drop by if u are free...... come in here I will sayang u
happy.gif

I give u flowers...
277886.gif

calm

Hi Chin Leng,

In my personal opinion, singaporebrides.com is one of the best forum I'd been to. U Guys are proactive, secure & able to cater to our enquiries promptly. Your hardwork is regcognised by us & we appreciated that. Please do not get disheartened by our comments as we are standing at different point. As for Rainnie, she is only expressing her own view & feeling toward a sudden termination of acct. No Hard feeling... You'd made your clarification & did a good job so far. Keep it up... Ha..ha.. BTW, u got boss or not? if you have, can this be a compliment letter?

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Little Apple,

Thank you for your encouragement and we appreciate your compliments. If you feel that a good job has been done here, it is a team effort of everyone in SingaporeBrides as I won't be able to accomplish this alone.
kao_biggrin.gif

Regards,
Chin Leng.

fan

excite, kk,

Though I dun drink DOM directly, I use it in marinating meat... Like that dun waste...hee...

babysheep,

My co is releasing those who take part at 4pm.... My co only 9 pple take part in total ...response not good cos we paying ourselves.... Check wif u.... they only give no. tag isit? Do they provide some chips to record our timing? If not, how to track our timing?

I work at Tiong bahru area.... Will u be running wif colleagues? Me and cols will go BK in Raffles City for some drinks before the run.... Do u have msn?

shern

morning everyone!!

hope to see rainnie around....

cooldevil ,thanks fro sharing the pics, your pup is soooo...adorable...and so skinny when wet hehehe very very cute...

coolgirl76

good afternoon!
wow today so quiet....mi busy with work.......

shern
ya lor betty is very skinny ... she dun like her dry food alwasy must force her to eat...kekekeke

babysheep22

fan

we are running as a company. think all together there are abt 400 plus of us running. i'm not sure how they record the timing. at last yr's run, there was a big running score board at the finish line... i was not one of the early finishers, so i guess timing doesn't matter already...

coolgirl76

cheer bear
ya lor..... i think month end liao everyone is busy with work...mi too also no time to go clubber thread to chat with my clubber kaki...sigh!
sad.gif