(2004) Brides of year 2004

piglets

Ds

yes loh outside so hot... And make me so sianz too. Now feeling like goin hm acc my dog sleep.

Wise
Thanks for yr compliment. Yeah indeed i enjoyed my wedding and im still missing it very much

shern

cheerbear, i dun have any AD outdoor so me should be very sad leh but realise got lotsa photos
happy.gif

cooldevil, dun any any how look at shuai ge k hehehehe

limay, it's my hb that has lotsa travel stuff, he only make noise at my clothes, shoes, bags hahahaha

baobao, is the collage an album? u look sweet with the fringe...
happy.gif
fun right to watch video, i watched 3 times too...i dun have the unedited version, will go ask for it...

i have one more album for photographer to do...dunno whether should change to collage to frame up or collage album...hb suppose to do the one for framing but like very leh chay...

serene, u around?

piglets

Shern

Collages is an 8R album. 2 pixs joint into one. Very nice... So happy with it. Yeah loh see 3 times not sianz at all. think later go hm watch again

Littleapple

sending now

shern

serene, was just trying to find some stuff from the archival and came across your posting: "ur hubby reminded mi of some1 who always chiong in chinajump yrs back hahaha"

spot on! he frequents tat place a lot last time...he finds u a bit familiar (i showed him ur AD pics :p) he surprised that u can recognise him as he used to wear glasses...

piglets

Shern

as for mine. The shop that i go take my outdoor pixs. With a sword. They too take alot of pixs on me and make me so pai say

shern

ds hahaha, yah serene peepz at peez(ple) my AD collage album is in the package bout 30+ pics...have not completed shortlisting yet...

baobao, mine smaller unless pay extra for bigger album then can have 40+ pics inside...can watch many many more times hehehe....we like to play the ROM cd too...but the video, we didn't choose the songs, did u get to choose them?

am trying to scan my PS album but fren busy leh...imagine now mar still got pics to exchange hahaha

skybluegal

shern,
i oso dont have any AD outdoor pic.. all my AD OD is those at the void deck walking to the lift one nia.. anyway, u shld be glad that ur pic look nicer than mine.. until now i still cant get over the unprof photographer but always try to console myself is over liao then dont think too much lor..

skylar

Eternity..
ok ok... no probs! then we will fix it to another date lor... since No-Time really got NO TIME for us!!! kekeke

No-time!!
I WANT TO SEE!!!!! WINTER SONATA... MY MR BAE!!!! OHHH......

babysheep22

Ladies

First of all, allow me to *yaaawn*. Been a long long tiring week for me. No break over weekend!

Thanks for all your concern. I will certainly take care!

Heard that it's good for pregnant ladies to go swimming cos it's low impact yet still get a good workout! Walking helps too.

I have not been training and running regularly. Intend to start doing so....

aprlim

Hi girls(oops, shld be women),

I've got a new hair cut. Finally, after much struggling, I chop it off. Not too long, not too short. So easy and light.

And I've got a job. Will start work tmr. But not very satisfied with the Annual leave, only 7 or 10 days. But no money, better to take it first. Hope this time, this plc wun suck like the previous one. Pray for me.

Actually, they said, before trying, go for injection to prevent Rubella. Something like dat....

coolgirl76

wow countdowning ...kekekekeke Guess everyone is home except me...
sad.gif

Baobao
No lah I think it will be neater and nicer w/o yr fringe letting down for some of yr gowns.... got different look mah... :p

littlegirl

bao bao,

saw ur beautiful pics, all very well taken.

Wah, u smile until so wide, very very very happy leh tat day?

U engaged ur MUA the whole night? Did u pay xtra or it's part of the pkg? Gd leh - 1 outfit 1 hairdo.

littlegirl

haiz, 2day no chance to cme in & tok, was on leave on Fri then 2day AM, so rushing things lor.

Try to cme in again 2mr to chat.

take care

piglets

Ah ger

Yeah. engage my MUA for second hairdo and i pay extra S$ 120. She didn't attend my wedding she meet her frend at hai tian lo for dinner. When i got to change my second hairdo my jiemei call her hp and she down for my hair and touchup my makeup abit.

Cooldevil
As for me, i prefer to have fringe let down.. Heehee... cos it more sexy. And i have smaller forehead so it beta to have fringe let down, and my face frame very small.

skybluegal

ds,
i slept at ard 12+ leh.. more sleepy than u and tonight i still got class to attend
sad.gif

ladies,
can any1 tell me wat is the diff bet a deg in BSc and BArt??

spongme

Babysheep, u so poor thing! Sat work late, Sun oso work ah? Gosh!!! Yr hrs r scary leh...
uhoh.gif
Hope it's over & u can catch up on sleep, exercise & life.

wiseharmony

Good morning ladies,

Jus wana 2 share these:

"Count your blessings."

Write down 3 good things (big or small) that happen every day, and
ask 'why did this good thing happen?'. A controlled study has shown
that people who do this for a week are significantly happier 3
months later than those who don't.
Martin Seligman, author of Authentic Happiness

++++++++
my happiness for this morning is hubby make breakfast 4 mi. wat yrs?

i_panda77

Morning gals
260053.gif

can i ask whether is there anyone here staying/living with PILs? Any plan to buy/apply for new flat? Heehee...just wanna see if anyone here is same wif me...
260054.gif
260055.gif

ds_73

Cheerbear,
Oh.. ops. heeee

BSc is bachelor of Science (study things related in chemistry.. related) , BArt is Bachelor of Arts (Study history, Literature things like that)

This is what i know.. hope it helps.

Why cheerbear?

Wise,
Wah.. your lao gong so good arh..
happy.gif

dottyback

ohh haha thanx DS

hey shern..paisay din come in here yest so missed ur msg

haha ya yrs back mi n gfs very siao onz jump n ur hubby oso super regular there n always dancing on tables hahahaha i guess somehow regulars noe regulars faces after sometime lah..tink he noes another siao 1 in my grp Eileen

skybluegal

wise,
good for u lor got bf to eat.. for me.. no happiness for today yet.. jus another normal day lor..

ds,
i think is not so simple nia.. me thinking to take one deg in accounting but is in BSc and got pple say is not gd one.. so i dunno lor..

wiseharmony

Hi DS,
yah! so good. he good mood. so got to eat even when the egg is over cooked... must olso said nice to eat. else next time he wouldnt cook loh.... :p

Hi cheerBear,
everyday coming into this thread to read abt all yr daily event is olso a happiness to me. can "steal" some time away from work & "relax" for awhile.

ds_73

baobao,
i got a kpo qtn for you. How come i only see 1 of you serving tea to the elder? Like when you are at your hb side, you serve tea only, when your hubby at your parents place, he serve tea to your parents only.. i didn't see the both of you serving tea at the same time one leh..

limay

DS - we only DIY-ed some shelves & chairs from IKEA & the curtain rods..hehe...actually got the ID to drill lots of holes for us FOC.
happy.gif
My hubby had to rewire the chandeliers thou, cos I bought them back from Boston & the voltage is different
happy.gif

Zann, mailed u the link.

piglets

Zann, Chamonique, Serene

U got mail... Enjoy and give comments.

DS

Cos i find they are our parents mah, so oni when im at hubby side oni i serve tea, and for my side oni hubby serve tea. As for elderly and relatives i all noe them oni hubby nid to serve them tea i no nid. And when im at his side , i have to tell him how to call them the procedure very funny.

ds_73

Zann, long time bo see you come here hor.. very busy?

Baobao,
Oh, got such thing arh? I don't know.. normally i thought the process is both got to serve tea..

coolgirl76

Good afternoon! :p

Bao bao
Hee hee it up to individual...as long as u like it can liao :p ...... frankly speaking you are the 1st bride I see with all yr fringe let down....