Hi Gals,
Juz came back from my meeting.. Wah, flood leh.. Let me try to reply one by one..
Hi Forest,
Dun worry, I wun starve myself.. Cos i cant bear to.. Haha..
Wah, u had lunch at blue ginger, good life leh.. I hv never been there when i was workin in tgr pagar.. Now not much chance, the only time i will go tgr pagar nowadays is to go to Dang.. N when i go there, i dun dare to eat
Enjoy ur facial session later
Hi bebe,
I can never be too skinny wan lah.. Maybe in my dreams.. haha..
If my size is like u, then i tink i wun even bother to try to lose weight..
U r good enuff liao.. Nice n slim..
Hi Lynn,
Ur arms r not flabby lah, box ur hubby ah.. So mean.. He should encourage u, not demoralise u.. Anyway, we gain 30% weight on camera, tts y everyone will look more 'bloated'.. Wif the exception of Nickel.. Our chio-est Oct 04 bride.
Come on, lets vote.. Anyone vote for Nickel as the chio-est Oct 04 bride? Other votes?
Okie okie, better not create some form of cat fight in here.. Afterall, beauty lies in the eye of the beholder..
Hi Nickel,
I would like to color my hair too, but i tink i will do it like 2 weeks b4 my PS, which is in July.. I got a regular hairstylist, i only let her touch my hair.. haha..
Mine is virgin hair u noe?
Cos now no more color.. Cut away all the colored ends last yr ..
Wat color u tinkin of doing?
Hi Yvonne,
U r rite lor, i trying to catch up wif the posting, but i find tt hor, everytime i posted something, new things come in.. Can never catch up wan.. I funny meh?
Hi baby5556,
Take ur time to guess, forest n i already gave u some clues.. At least i tink u will noe who is Nickel..
Hi bebe,
Also got pple comment tt me n my hubby look alike when we smile.. I always tease him by sayin i dun wan to look like him.. He hates to take pic, so we dun hv much photos, hv a few in my laptop, maybe i will bring my laptop along next time to show u gals..
He hates taking photos wan u noe? I told him he will b the passer by in our wedding photos.. Haha..
Paying prop..
Hi babysheep,
Ya, saw ur ROM fotos n the church wan.. Church wan is more recent rite? Can tell u lost quite a bit of weight.. Well, there will b a certain pt when the weight loss is more stagnanted, but bear wif it n once pass tt threshold, the weight loss will be more again.. I m at tt threshold pt now too, waiting for it to drop..
Haha, i prefer chubbyrain lah, sounds happier n more cheerful, more suitable for my personality though i wish my figure is slim ..
Okie okie.. hope i din leave out anyone..
Tis is my entry for the longest post on SB forum..
Hey, got judges out there?? Vote me vote me
I m very crappy hor? Cos its FRI!!