Hi Gals,
Still waiting for call from my photographer... don know collecting tonight a not...
Hi Hoshi, what candle making?? Yup my BS - Camellia
Hi Oceans,
I had finish 'talk' with my hotel liao lah... ur havent process har... work harder hor...
BTW all the gals, after talking to the hotel, I only manage to get a free night stay at the junior suite with dinner n breakfast included.. but bo bian that all they will compensate
Right Pageup u join us for the meet up
I will see how all gals on collecting the Ablum as some haven't done, n Odie going for HM, guess either b4 or after Odie return lor....
Hi Jitpong, though send u the link already? nvm will send again.
Still waiting for call from my photographer... don know collecting tonight a not...
Hi Hoshi, what candle making?? Yup my BS - Camellia
Hi Oceans,
I had finish 'talk' with my hotel liao lah... ur havent process har... work harder hor...
BTW all the gals, after talking to the hotel, I only manage to get a free night stay at the junior suite with dinner n breakfast included.. but bo bian that all they will compensate
Right Pageup u join us for the meet up
I will see how all gals on collecting the Ablum as some haven't done, n Odie going for HM, guess either b4 or after Odie return lor....
Hi Jitpong, though send u the link already? nvm will send again.